Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,731 members, 7,875,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu (18162 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Not The Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu / OLU FALAE: In 1999, Igbos Were The Only Ones That Opposed Yorubas / I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Eagleways: 11:08am On Jun 18
Isaacc729l:
If we look outside our borders, well see even worse conditions, so lets keep moving forward with a positive attitude and determination to improve our country!
Just look at what a fellow who eat through the mouth reasoned

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Olurondo: 11:08am On Jun 18
Oloriburuku ni Baba yi!!
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Villa12(m): 11:09am On Jun 18
VOsimhen144:
na true.
I agree with my president on this.
Other countries dey go through hell right now.
Pitobi supporters go still come here with their frustrations.

Tinubu nothing do u.
I will vote for u over and over again.
suffering and smiling nigga grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by stacyadams: 11:09am On Jun 18
abba190:
chaiii my hatred for this man is growing day by day u frustrate our lives and now u are insulting us
grin grin
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Ebigwei007: 11:10am On Jun 18
So you created this profile, to write this nonesense, see how your supidity is showing in your typing skills.
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Litmus: 11:10am On Jun 18
Some expert was on media the other day proposing that Nigeria GDP was arguably one trillion dollars and ought be rebased accordingly. Conversely some argue 82.9 million Nigerians subsists on less than a dollar daily. Whatever the truth, the rate at which Nigerians buy land, clear bushes, infiltrate spaces in towns and cities and build brick houses, is truly astonishing to me. Even when homes are taken down by authorities due to contraventions, homes spring up in the same places not long after undecided

The phenomena is worthy of study. The nearest to truth on what is going on in Nigeria in terms of the meaning of poverty is yet untold.
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Truthsave: 11:11am On Jun 18
Isaacc729l:
If we look outside our borders, well see even worse conditions, so lets keep moving forward with a positive attitude and determination to improve our country!

Clown 🀑

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Metordman: 11:11am On Jun 18
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Augustine2244(m): 11:12am On Jun 18
Says the doddering old foolish Tinubulator who is seeking a new aircraft for his miserable self and his Vice.
Who's this entity trying to deceive?
May those who rigged the elections and voted for this calamitous government suffer a thousand times more than others.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Diligence: 11:13am On Jun 18
That's NEVER what Nigerians want to hear from the man they NEVER voted, who grabbed power, but can't run with it!

Why is BAT speaking AGAINST his campaign promises of "Renewed Hope". BAT Na fake MKO!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Villa12(m): 11:14am On Jun 18
DeepSight:

I dont mean to be mean, but may I ask how many kids you have, how old they are, and what your financial prospects were when you had them?
you don't need to ask this question. Instead ask him if he was able to feed his family well during Buhari and Jonathan government then you will know the problem

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Unbreakable1(m): 11:17am On Jun 18
So funny, it's no longer PDP... πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Omoluabi16(m): 11:19am On Jun 18
When we say vote wisely, una say no. Bob the builder don dey give una upper cut. Say poverty na normal normal.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Lavor234: 11:20am On Jun 18
The New York Times calls us a "Resourceful Nation".
Tinubu, it is not us, it is you
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by victorVIC1(m): 11:20am On Jun 18
No single like from his supporters? Na never see anything. If na like make na still no use na brain for the next election

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by DeepSight(m): 11:22am On Jun 18
Villa12:
you don't need to ask this question. Instead ask him if he was able to feed his family well during Buhari and Jonathan government then you will know the problem

Explain.
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 11:24am On Jun 18
Memphitz357:
The eediot that keeps saying "Toh" nor comment for this thread?

For where? undecided

That 35yr old Mommy's Boy that still eats Free Meals in his Parents house CAN'T say anything nah. sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by princetom1(m): 11:24am On Jun 18
Why e jump and no mention people wey dey steal public funds? Or people wey dey steal oil?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by dododawa1: 11:24am On Jun 18
bloggers
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by slimdamatrix1(m): 11:25am On Jun 18
The most USELESS president ever!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Vinnie2000(m): 11:27am On Jun 18
DeepSight:

I dont mean to be mean, but may I ask how many kids you have, how old they are, and what your financial prospects were when you had them?

Ogbeni, stop asking him Unnecessary Questions. angry

The Main thing here is APC/Buhari/Tinibu has DESTROYED the Financial Lives of Nigerians. sad undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Inosky: 11:27am On Jun 18
This man is still smoking white substance from Chicago... shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Brushstrokes20: 11:29am On Jun 18
eBOLA ain't just a heartless scum, dude's all shades of disasters, nuisance and redundance πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’―

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by adecz: 11:30am On Jun 18
APC will always justify their failure
by comparing bad things happening
in Nigeria, saying same things happen
abroad, so it's not a big deal..

You never see them comparing good things
happening in other countries to bring to
Nigeria..

How many countries, that are historically
identified as rich countries do you see
minimum wage of πŸ’²20 per month❓❔❓

Many African countries that have lower
economic profiles than Nigeria pay
minimum wage of πŸ’²150 to πŸ’²450/ month.

How many countries in the world are
politicians paid the type of astronomical salaries and benefits that APC pays❓❔❓

❌❌Truth is, APC as a party lack the
capacity to deliver better lives for Nigeria,
all they do is blame one thing or the
other for their ineptitudes ❌❌

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by blesynk(f): 11:30am On Jun 18
Is this what you can tell us..... Hmmmm, so the suffering should continue since it's not only Nigeria that is experiencing poverty

We are really doomed WHAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by komzy589(m): 11:30am On Jun 18
ugodson:

We dey better trouble my brother. We all should just say the truth irrespective of tribe
I told you people before that voting for Obi means voting for Tinubu. Una eye don clear πŸ‘€

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by blackboy(m): 11:31am On Jun 18
pBAT, after I read the whole story I understood but I think it was insensitive to make that statement used here as the start of your speech.
You can do better by more action. If the economy is good, electricity, all our refineries working and improved security Nigeria will be better than many countries in Europe, Asia and South America. Russia is selling oil to keep their Rubbles strong but what are we doing? Waiting for Dangote or buying more dollars?
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by NeckingNgulping(m): 11:32am On Jun 18
advanceDNA:
Werey.... U ddnt say this during Jonathan's era
That Nigerians should be patient with Jonathan....

When e reach ur turn now to do good what u promised ur country..u remembered Nigeria is not the only country experiencing extreme poverty....

Politicians!!!I don't know if they have amnesia or are just dangerous dangerously wicked

The supporters of this man have no brain... He has nothing to offer but to rule for 8 years

That man is a deranged hypocrite. We don enter one chance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Villa12(m): 11:33am On Jun 18
DeepSight:

Explain.
go and ask him that first. He will reply you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uzodinma: Aggrieved politicians sponsored Imo Attacks / Delta Most-wanted Kidnapper Ibruvwe Arrested / 2019: Ladi Adebutu Is PDP Governorship Candidate In Ogun State, Says PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.