Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:49 PM

Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu (18123 Views)

Hardship: Nigerians Not The Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu / OLU FALAE: In 1999, Igbos Were The Only Ones That Opposed Yorubas / I'm Concerned That Our Yoruba Friends Are The Only Ones Not Keying In To Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by okeke6969: 2:25pm On Jun 18
VOsimhen144:
na true.
I agree with my president on this.
Other countries dey go through hell right now.
Pitobi supporters go still come here with their frustrations.

Tinubu nothing do u.
I will vote for u over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Judolisco(m): 2:28pm On Jun 18
IbeOkehie:

Those other countries have productive people.

Nigerians have low productivity.

Sorry that's the truth. Most Nigerians only want to be paid for SOCIAL CAPITAL, not their labor, capital or intellectual capacity.

Good Luck to Nigeria.

no need to be sorry...we were very productive people before we found oil, I'm not saying oil is a curse but it's also not a blessing.... Most people have abandoned their cocoa farm, banana farm and most palm trees now are only used for tapping palm wine....

D oil boom made us somehow lazy,i knw a lot of smart people working right here in Nigeria and do not depend on social capital, I also know alot of hardworking farmers....

We need a change in mentality and we need d right leader to drive this change....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by abibun: 2:28pm On Jun 18
Since you are acting as if you can not comprehend.
Army officer should be appointed
lexy2014:

you didnt answer my question.

If not a police officer, who should be the NSA?
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Justnation: 2:53pm On Jun 18
This is the most unfortunate president Nigeria has ever had.

To imagine that a president can utter this statement to a nation he has destroyed through evil policies is highly regrettable

NIGERIA SORRY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Enemyofpeace: 2:59pm On Jun 18
Our own na man made poverty. Nigeria shouldn't have had anything to do with poverty

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:00pm On Jun 18
abibun:
Since you are acting as if you can not comprehend.
Army officer should be appointed
what makes an army officer better equipped and qualified than a police officer to be NSA?

speaking of comprehension, can you show me anywhere in your previous responses you mentioned who should be NSA instead of a police officer?
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by kayjoasy: 3:07pm On Jun 18
This one dey think from him anus
VOsimhen144:
na true.

Tinubu nothing do u.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by GreatrAnalyst: 3:09pm On Jun 18
Akwamkpuruamu:
So make every one shorrop?

When you have a leader that talks like this, can that team ever make progress?

He said he was going to continue from where Buhari stopped. He is fulfilling his promise.
You remember that this is how reckless Buhari too was while in power.
He called the youths, lazy.
He referred to a particular tribe that it is only the language of power/force that the tribe understands, using that to mock the tribe because of the civil war wound which is yet to be totally heal.
(I am not from that tribe, before any unfortunate human being will quote me...but I see nothing wrong in being from that tribe. God made all tribes and tongues)

Tinubu has kept to his promise. His bootlickers can't but be happy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by abibun: 3:17pm On Jun 18
When I made mentioned of been at war with BH, I thought you would have understand what am aiming at.
Police are trained for peace keeping and not in the case of what we are experiencing now
lexy2014:

what makes an army officer better equipped and qualified than a police officer to be NSA?

speaking of comprehension, can you show me anywhere in your previous responses you mentioned who should be NSA instead of a police officer?

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:25pm On Jun 18
abibun:
When I made mentioned of been at war with BH, I thought you would have understand what am aiming at.
Police are trained for peace keeping and not in the case of what we are experiencing now

this was my question...If not a police officer, WHO should be the NSA?

the key word there is "WHO". where was it that you answered the question "WHO"?

how are police trained for peacekeeping?

how does that answer my question...what makes an army officer better equipped and qualified than a police officer to be NSA?
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by ibtommy(m): 3:28pm On Jun 18
Continue to make life difficult for people.
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Xtraterestial: 3:32pm On Jun 18
Other countries still have welfare and social aid, even if you hear other countries struggling, they still have social welfare package unlike Nigeria, that man is uneducated.
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by hurryup123(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18
People are actually passing through a lot

Vissionless Tinubu change agenda is working.
TINUBU'S AGENDA IS GOING
ON SUCCESSFULLY AS WE ALL CAN
PERCEIVE.

1. Petrol from N97(GEJ)-780k - in most
other places over N810

1. Bread from 500(GEJ) to 1800 Tinubu

2.DStv/Go tv subscription Hike twice in let's than 4 months

3. Rice(foreign) from 10k-70(Local) a bag
painter 6k-7k

4. Kerosene from 120(GEJ) naira to 1500 and above .

5. Wike/Fubara's Rivers state crisis under his watch

6. Kano state Emir tussle under his watch

7. Garri from N260(GEJ) to N4000 per paint.

8. Sugar 250(GEJ) 1500

9. Electricity charge from N3000 to
N17000 per month even when not
available

10. Scarcity of money in all sphere of life,
yet abundantly available if one is a
Tinubu's son/ groups owambe.

11. Killings from few individuals to whole
communities being wiped out

12. Police/military roadblocks from 1 per
40km to 2 per 3km

13. Crude oil illegal bunkering from
10,000 barrels pd to 2000,000 barrels pd.

14. Constant industrial actions by many
organisations(NLC)

15. From the sack of few workers to the
sack of thousands of workers.

(Guinness announces plan to leave Nigeria after 75 years as Tinubu’s inflation wreaks economic havoc)

(GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Nigeria)
(Heritage bank)
(Lazarpay)
(54Gene– 54Gene shut down )
(MABISCO Biscuit shut down)
(Sanofi-Aventis Nigeria Ltd)
(Equinor Nigeria Energy Company (ENEC)
(Bolt Food shut down)
(Procter & Gamble (P&G) shut down)
(Jumia Foods shut down)
(Louis Carter Industries shut down)
(Moak Enterprises shut down)
(Tower Aluminium shut down)
(Technoflex Company Limited shut down)
(Evans Medicals shut down)
(Multi-Trex Integrated Foods Plc shut down)

16.SSCE/JAMB rate of failure from 20% to
over 85%

17. Trust, love and unity among citizens
from substantial to zero

18. Misappropriation of funds from
Millions of Naira to Trillions of
DOLLARS or TRILLIONS of naira

19. Budget implementation from 40% to
less than 20% Per year

20. Roads from potholes to huge craters
and cut-offs

21. Economy from worse in Africa to
greatest in Africa on paper, but the
masses from poor to poorest

22. Defection of polititians from a few
tens to hundreds of persons, in some
cases thousands from one party to the
other. Nigerian soldiers now defect to
other countries

23. Transport fares, from a few
hundreds of Naira to several thousand of
Naira, on both air and road networks

24. Bribe takings from only police, now
includes all authorities, soldiers inclusive

25. ATM charges from zero to N150 per
transaction

26. New English phrase called 'Tactical
Manoeuvre' when soldiers are
deliberately dispatched with low grade
weapons to be killed by a well armed
"Herdsman"

27. Bribery scandal from few to
substantial

28. Police pension scam

29. Beans from 400-9000 painter

30. Cement from 1300-8000

31. Tomatoes from 3500-130k a basket

32. Yahaya Bello stole 80Billion of Kogis money

33. 17 generals killed under his watch in delta

34. Ram from 25k(GEJ) 150k-1million

35. Handling Herdsman/boko haram with kid gloves
only to report that the nation is winning
on insurgents.

36. Election ballot box snatching and grabbing all over Lagos/Rivers state

37. Lagos calabar highway worth trillions of dollars awarded to Tinubu's ally

38. 3.4bn missing under his watch in let's than 4months(SERAP sues Tinubu over alleged missing $3.4bn IMF loan)

39 Sweet National anthem changed to what I don know

May God give us the wisdom to vote the old fools out of office, and send him packing from
Aso-rock, to Osun state where he
came aboard our ship, come 2027

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Ezemeiyogu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 18
VOsimhen144:
na true.

Tinubu nothing do u.

When it's negative comparison, you all jump out. Let it be positive now, all of you will feign ignorant of news and statistics trends

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Litmus: 4:03pm On Jun 18
Sociology requires another perspective deserving the title Abroadism. Abroadism dey destroy Nigeria. Inherent in Abroadism is entitlement, the Entitlement that is spreading among Nigerians and rottening the Can-do spirit for which Nigerians were renowned. Nigeria's Opposition politics culture is foremost in inculcating Abroadism in Nigerians.

The shouty, screechy reactions, overblown anger, and seething rage that Nigerians online and Nigerians that have "Been-to" exhibit towards most things to do with Nigeria is a symptom of Abroadism. That footballer raging disrespectfully at Finid George was empowered by Abroadism.

The " this country sef" and " this country tire me", refrain are all symptoms of Abroadism.

The woman screeching at some school due to children carrying bucket is suffering from Abroadism:

https://youtube.com/shorts/9B_q5ULeitg?si=jTQiF4ak4vbXpFRN

Everyone is suddenly sanctimonious and judgmental at Nigeria and Nigerians as though they You are superior to "Them" superior to police man, superior to the governor, superior to soldiers, You are superior to everything Nigerian in the name of what pertains in America, UK, Norway, Canada etc...

Due to Abroadism, the woman in the video screaming about the children carrying bucket has removed herself from being Nigerian and absolved herself of whatever ills she deems Nigerians. Subconsciously she is an expatriate White woman passing judgment at the barbaric natives.....
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Angrymode: 4:29pm On Jun 18
Stupid talk from a stupid man.
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by BucketHat(m): 4:58pm On Jun 18
RealTrump:
How is it the President's problem that bandits are attacking farmers? Are the bandits not Nigerians? You as a Nigeria, why have you not warned your neighbour who is a bandit to stop.

How is it Tinubu's fault that all of you refused leave your jobs n go to farms?

Very lazy, incompetent population, always looking for handouts. There is poverty everywhere so chill.

Right now the safety of the president is most important. I propose we look for $150million to buy two inter-planetery Gulfstream G800 2024 model, padded n full option for our president and his vice.

₦225Billion is nothing compared to the wellbeing of our president n his vice.

The peasants among you should shut up, we will prepare your ₦1k for your votes in 2027.

Everyday shouting Tinubu this, Tinubu that. Nonsense

Take am.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by AerialMapper: 6:04pm On Jun 18
..."there is need to stop smuggling"

Says the friend to one of the biggest smugglers
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by HRMK: 6:05pm On Jun 18
THE SOLUTION IS TO REPAIR THE REFINERIES FOR FUEL TO BE CHEAPER AND OPEN THE BORDERS FOR FOOD TO COME!
WHEN A COUNTRY IS NOT PRODUCING ENOUGH FOOD,SHE IMPORTS FROM NEIGHBOURS!SIMPLE!!
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by PropertyBanker(f): 6:16pm On Jun 18
AerialMapper:
..."there is need to stop smuggling"

Says the friend to one of the biggest smugglers
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by ufotunang: 6:35pm On Jun 18
obiscranum:
They gave you an exam to write then you repeat the question back and submit. No solutions just repeating the issues angry we're in trouble fa
... what did you expect from a president that the only thing he could tell nigerians during his presidential campaign that..it's my turn
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by chidiokay: 6:35pm On Jun 18
Lumarstone:
Anyone close to our president should please advise him on the need to open our land border for food importation, with the low cost of food, Nigerians may not be feeling too much the type of of economic plight we're into.

Someone should please help and reach the president.

I left..!

You think they don't know these things or what to do, if food is cheap and average Nigerians can afford 3 square meal who wil go queue at there gates for hours on top 2 derica of rice

Hunger is what gives naija leaders control, knowing people will worship them to survive & feed is how they feel like god
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by ufotunang: 6:37pm On Jun 18
See the type of person you voted as your president... giving excuses since May 29th 2023:till now...it's a pity
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by ufotunang: 6:37pm On Jun 18
From president to motivational speaker.. nawaoooo 🙄
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by ufotunang: 6:41pm On Jun 18
Vinnie2000:

This Man ehn.

So shameless sometimes. undecided

It will NEVER be well with Yakubu Mahmood for foisting this CALAMITY and AFFLICTION upon Nigerians. sad sad
..abi..and it's the same yakubu Mahmoud that will still be the INEC chairman in ,2027; election..it's a pity..I do not know what nigerians can do..🙄
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:03pm On Jun 18
A failure must always give excuses...it's a pity
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:07pm On Jun 18
HRMK:
THE SOLUTION IS TO REPAIR THE REFINERIES FOR FUEL TO BE CHEAPER AND OPEN THE BORDERS FOR FOOD TO COME!
WHEN A COUNTRY IS NOT PRODUCING ENOUGH FOOD,SHE IMPORTS FROM NEIGHBOURS!SIMPLE!!
..and the dollars you are using to import is the one making the naira to keep on depreciating against the dollars and making the economy to be bad
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by alamoht(m): 8:30pm On Jun 18
This is to tell that this man has nothing to offer Nigerians.

Even him too is waiting for insecurity to end so farmers can go back to farmland.
Another ill excuse.
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Lumarstone: 8:54pm On Jun 18
chidiokay:

You think they don't know these things or what to do, if food is cheap and average Nigerians can afford 3 square meal who wil go queue at there gates for hours on top 2 derica of rice

Hunger is what gives naija leaders control, knowing people will worship them to survive & feed is how they feel like god

Abi?
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by holysaint1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18
This man is so disconnected from the realities of the populace.. Always banking on what his SA to the SA says.
Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Laladre1: 12:35am On Jun 19
VOsimhen144:
na true.

Tinubu nothing do u.

Ogun kill you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Not Only Ones Facing Poverty, Says Tinubu by Santalpharay: 8:12am On Jun 19
VOsimhen144:
na true.

Tinubu nothing do u.

Just continue voting for him, as a zombie does. No feelings

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Attack On Ogun Tax Officials By Winners Chapel Workers (Video) / Ngige Apologises to Obi Of Onitsha / Fayose Suspends SSG, Modupe Alade, Orders HOS To Oversee Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.