Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,397 members, 7,947,671 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:31 AM

Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State (32370 Views)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / School And Houses Destroyed By Erosion In Anambra State (Photos) / Devastating Havoc Created By Erosion At Uga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by survemeka(m): 7:33am On Jun 19
achosondc:
I know this sight very well ,its palm garden Hotel situated in arochukwu stree off Ovom street opposite aguwa street .
The erosion is something else government should come in fast abeg.

Yes, it's opposite Aguwa Street.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by Khyrvxjzy: 7:58am On Jun 19
YouAreNobody:

Are you a lagosian? Aren't you also a migrant to Lagos?
Anyways y'all can kill yourselves in that overcrowded State, the only thing that brings me there is when I'm traveling out of the country or when I have executive meetings with my partners.
why lagos airport

when you want to hate
hate totally na

use anambra airport just like i dont need south east for anything

1 Like

Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by YouAreNobody: 8:00am On Jun 19
Khyrvxjzy:

why lagos airport

when you want to hate
hate totally na

use anambra airport just like i dont need south east for anything

If your useless government would allow airports in the SE or SS to operate fully internationally, you think anything will make me use Lagos airport?

Also, I'm not hating, it's just a personal preference

1 Like

Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by Khyrvxjzy: 8:02am On Jun 19
YouAreNobody:

If your useless government would allow airports in the SE or SS to operate fully internationally, you think anything will make me use Lagos airport?

Also, I'm not hating, it's just a personal preference
but me i hate una

i dont wish well for una
Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by jaxxy(m): 9:45am On Jun 19
Cowardigbos:
Let's blame Yorubas for Voting Tinubu! Now Erosion don savage Abia, dis one go pursue igbos come SW again grin grin grin

This types of erosion are also in the SW I don't know why bigotry is making some people sound like confused hypocrites.
Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by Originalsly: 12:33pm On Jun 19
"The foolish man builds his house upon the sand".

What does he want the FG or authorities to do? Knowing the nature of the soil the authorities should've never allowed houses to be built in that area. No investigation before approval.... we'll continue to pay to learn.
Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by Orobadmeat: 1:27pm On Jun 19
grin grin grin grin grin, They can't take care of their cities, their eyes dey for port Harcourt,, They are all over Facebook drawing useless maps and calling our beautiful garden city Igweocha, senile lots grin grin grin
Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by achosondc: 1:35pm On Jun 19
Its really alarming , from what I saw government should come to their aid

1 Like

Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by Sensiblerealist: 2:06pm On Jun 19
Lol, e noor easy jare. The State and federal Governments should please sit up to tackle the perennial erosion issue as people are losing their source of livelihood and places of abode

kalufelix:
we bin dey call am down-below' while growing up as children ..very common in many parts of abia state...there was a time i went to a bank in enugu, on requesting for assistance i was to to go "downstairs and i was like? When i havn't climbed up yet..and then i took 4 short steps with 2 landings behold another banking flat underground..

1 Like

Re: Buildings Devastated By Erosion At Ovom Street, Aba, Abia State by YouAreNobody: 7:28am On Jun 21
Khyrvxjzy:

but me i hate una

i dont wish well for una

You can go ahead and hate. Really, you can. It's your right to hate and I won't attempt to take that away from you 😊

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plots Of Land @ Platinum Regal Estate (near Isheri North) Nigeria (Wit Pictures) / Is Lagos Island Going Bananas? / What Is Land Banking? #unregretful Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.