Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,834 members, 7,872,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:24 PM

Justin Timberlake Arrested And Accused Of Driving While Intoxicated. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Justin Timberlake Arrested And Accused Of Driving While Intoxicated. (144 Views)

Actress Regina Daniels Reacts To Viral Video Of Her Driving While Drunk (VIDEO) / Justin Timberlake Caught ‘cheating’ On Wife W/ Black Actress!! (pics) / Actresses Trying To Seduce My Nipple Because I Look Like Timberlake - Madugawu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justin Timberlake Arrested And Accused Of Driving While Intoxicated. by hemal133: 2:15pm On Jun 19
Pop star Justin Timberlake was accused early Tuesday of tanked driving in a town in New York's Hamptons, after police said he ran a stop sign and went out of his path in the elegant shoreline summer retreat.

The teeny-bopper group vocalist turned-solo star and entertainer was driving a 2025 BMW in Droop Harbor around 12:30 a.m. at the point when an official halted him and decided he was inebriated, as indicated by a court report.

"His eyes were ragged looking and shiny, a solid smell of a cocktail was exuding from his breath, he couldn't isolate consideration, he had eased back discourse, he was unstable hatching and [url][/url] read more....https://newsaround224..com/2024/06/justin-timberlake-arrested-and-accused.html

(1) (Reply)

“odumodublvck Broke Pass Me,” Reveals Singer Jaywon / Get Your Mobile Data At The Cheapest Cost From Us. / Let's Make Sure The Government Put These Money To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.