Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa (57107 Views)

Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S / Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by udomonday: 11:50am On Jun 20
They've been patners for long so no lele.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:52am On Jun 20
PressMyButton:
So what's the news here?, should he have travelled in keke napep?. Sahara Reporter and cho cho cho like market woman.

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by ceejay80s(m): 11:55am On Jun 20
Was the flight for free.....
Na wetin I wan know be that?
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Anunakeeh: 11:57am On Jun 20
BabaAgba79:

Hmmm! I wish my father is connected to the Chagoury! He was born in Nigeria and made money in Nigeria. Nigerians call the Chagoury family criminals! No money for lazy man. I used to criticize people like Fela till reality was done on me. If u do no belong u go suffer! I want money! I want money! I am making waves to see Seyi Tinubu so I can go into power business. Omo, I need more connections! Forget this Sowore! He is in money. His family dey USA. I will not die a pauper! No be me cause una poverty! I wud never follow the gentle ways of my fathers! I want to be a trail blazer! Tinubu changed his family. Chagoury did same. The Adelekes did same. Dantata and Dangote same. The Ubas. The Elemelus. The late Wigwe. U are here ranting! I refuse to die a pauper. I will make money.

This one wife, mother or pikin don go already. Sope oti lorgrin

Well if anyone ask my opinion about your decision, I'll gladly tell them it's worth it because poverty is not to be recknoned with at all. It is one of the worst thing plaguing most nigerian people.

It's really worth it even they require for the souls of all your family members as long as you will be initiated and welcome into the midst of the power brokers.

Goodluck.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by bewla(m): 12:02pm On Jun 20
NwaNimo1:
Chagoury - One of the biggest criminals in Nigerian history.......

....State capture!
This our Africa leader will not lean

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by BabaAgba79(m): 12:11pm On Jun 20
Anunakeeh:

This one wife, mother or pikin don go already. Sope oti lorgrin

Well if anyone ask my opinion about your decision, I'll gladly tell them it's worth it because poverty is not to be recknoned with at all. It is one of the worst thing plaguing most nigerian people.

It's really worth it even they require for the souls of all your family members as long as you will be initiated and welcome into the midst of the power brokers.

Goodluck.

grin grin grin. You are wrong.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by BabaAgba79(m): 12:16pm On Jun 20
DeepSight:

You don craze finish!

grin grin grin grin grin

But wetin I dey talk sef, pesin fit blow from dia oh!

Yes na. You think say na inside poverty I want die? Chagoury Drivers and cleaners get money. If u knw that guy, u go no say na bujebudanu! Na money he dey bath ooo.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20
BabaAgba79:

Yes na. You think say na inside poverty I want die? Chagoury Drivers and cleaners get money. If u knw that guy, u go no say na bujebudanu! Na money he dey bath ooo.

grin
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by trappatoni(m): 12:23pm On Jun 20
jmoore:
It is better than wasting money to buy presidential plane. Tinubu should choose who he can trust. So he should trust Chagoury. Let him keep flying with his jet.
abi...it's better than buying another one...all those ones wey den buy day time....wetin happen to am
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20
udomonday:
They've been patners for long so no lele.

Chagoury is a known criminal. A president (even a criminal president) should not publicly fraternize with known criminals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by 77up(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20
E wan buy ,una scream
E chatter , una still dey scream.
Did you id.iots want him to travel in marwa😏
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Metrofox(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20
grin same abacha that imprisoned your so called leader and champion of democracy, these people and betrayal grin

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by WorkBank: 12:34pm On Jun 20
Gilbert Chagoury owns Eko Hotel and several bizarre in Nigeria
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Babangidapikin: 12:42pm On Jun 20
Emilokanomic want to force to approve a new aircraft, if he can manage a G700 no wahala . It has a bedroom and a bathroom which is what you get in a Boeing.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Kionniok: 12:44pm On Jun 20
When two criminals meet
While their nairaland urchins who are wallowing in poverty and empty stomach are becoming a cheap nuisance

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by hafeeanubasy: 12:45pm On Jun 20
RingRoadCartel:
Gilbert Chagoury is the same man he awarded 15 Trillion Naira contract to without thinking twice. He owns the construction company that is supposed to construction the Lagos-Calabar coastal highway. The man "allegedly" used to be a bag man for Abacha until he died. He then sought for the next most corrupt individual after Abacha to latch unto, and since then, him and Tinubu have become inseparable. The coastal highway will be their biggest cashout.
What about this man below who worked under ABACHA has NPA chairman now being packaged as the messiah of the country

You Igbo Obidients actually think your audience are fools

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Fcwilly: 12:46pm On Jun 20
This is not good, conflict of interest. Impeachment should be the next thing if this is a sane country

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by yemmywesey(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20
South Africa NDLEA should check the aircraft very well, he get why
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by hmohammed(m): 12:46pm On Jun 20
Bobloco:

Suddenly, anyone who criticizes Tinubu and call out the criminals in his government is an enemy of Nigeria and Nigerians and a hater.

No body call you and your ilks a hater and an enemy of Nigeria when you criticized the Goodluck Jonathan regime, called him and his wife unprintable names, organized and sponsored protests and civil disobedience against his regime.

E no go better for una.

These Igbos and Jonathan. Even the SS have moved on. Hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by hafeeanubasy: 12:47pm On Jun 20
Trimjos:

If you find nothing in Tinubu relating with a known thief, then you are either stupid or foolish, or the both.

This was a man that returned more than $800million stolen money to Nigeria after the death of Abacha - to avoid prosecution.
And what about a man Abacha used to embezzled money at the Tin Can Island?
Smooth criminal

If you still regard this smooth criminal below as messiah of you fools,then your more stupid and foolish than the person you replied

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by TruthsFM: 12:51pm On Jun 20
rickleye:

No wonder the roads are always bad 🙁
Abi oooo
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by NovusHomo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20
PressMyButton:
So what's the news here?, should he have travelled in keke napep?. Sahara Reporter and cho cho cho like market woman.

He probably should have swam grin
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by phemray(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Even if Tinubu flew in Air Peace they will still COMPLAIN. It must be a curse.

God forbid, the obidents will just be jubilating on the opportunity if it happens but it will never happen. God pass them. Reasonable nigerians are with Jagaban any day.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Ironbull: 1:04pm On Jun 20
You guys just like wasting your time over nonsense.

So what is the news here? So Tinubu should ride bicycle to South Adrica or what? Chagoury or whatever is a Nigerian by birth and citizenship So what is wrong given president his private to flew to South Africa?

Chagoury owned construction company and so damn what? Has he be found wanting not executing contract given to him before? I would have be upset if he is not a Nigerian but he is a citizen here and lives here so what is the fuss here?
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Lucas4903: 1:06pm On Jun 20
Medipharm:
Everything about this government is just insensitivity to the plight of the people

How the jet matter take concern your life. Take a grip of yourself man and focus on ur life and stop waiting for government handouts.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by gr8child(m): 1:27pm On Jun 20
Ah!
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Alliswell248: 1:29pm On Jun 20
Racoon:
The criminal geng handsomely rewarding themselves of their criminal benevolence. Chougary was with Abacha laundering Nigerian money. Today, the league has shifted to Tinubu. Get the connect.

He should reward his enemies abi?

Nonsense talk....
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Alliswell248: 1:33pm On Jun 20
DeepSight:

Chagoury is a known criminal. A president (even a criminal president) should not publicly fraternize with known criminals.

Too dull to exist among sane human.

Bitter people following Bitter Obi....

Fourth class citizens of Nigeria.

Keep wailing
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 1:35pm On Jun 20
Tinubu,his friends,his allies and cohorts all have questionable characters,see o

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by gabbytabby: 1:38pm On Jun 20
I had the misfortune to stay in that damned gods forsaken country of ours for close to 10 years and most of you are thieves, robbers, murderers and kidnappers and all looking to take advantage of each other so do you expect that angels will rule over devils.

I manage my expectations knowing that only a suicidal person would venture into 9ja politics. Once them get there working for a bunch of ungrateful sods my prayer is that they want to leave their mark in the sands of time and we all get to rip some improvement in infrastructures development. I am not looking for a saint oh.

Also the supporters of Obi are the worst of them all see how they robbed the treasury dry under Jonathan at a time of plentiful resources when they had an opportunity to change the negative perception that people had about the. If una get another opportunity I want to see it happen.

Truthful ko. Una suppose to hide.

themanderon:

Because he speaks the truth then he is an enemy of Nigeria? You are happy with the way the resources of the country is being looted by a criminal crime ring? This man was convicted by the same Nigerian government for swindling the country during the rule of a former despot and it doesn't bother you that the same criminal has found his way back to the seat of power? How damaged can you guys think.
Nigeria is cursed with morbidly stupid people.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by ucbenjamin696(m): 1:48pm On Jun 20
Presidential thief helping an allied thief....., All naw padi padi government, And BAT was a friend of Abacha (or so me heard)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senators Attempt To Reconvene The National Assembly. / Reno Omokri: Frail Looking Tinubu Returns To Nigeria / Obasanjo, Shehu Yar'adua And T.Y. Danjuma At Dodan Barracks In 1978

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.