Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa (57382 Views)

Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S / Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by symbianDON(m): 6:34pm On Jun 20
RingRoadCartel:
Gilbert Chagoury is the same man he awarded 15 Trillion Naira contract to without thinking twice. He owns the construction company that is supposed to construction the Lagos-Calabar coastal highway. The man "allegedly" used to be a bag man for Abacha until he died. He then sought for the next most corrupt individual after Abacha to latch unto, and since then, him and Tinubu have become inseparable. The coastal highway will be their biggest cashout.
kai!!! Which kain wahala be this?
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by HRMK: 6:35pm On Jun 20
NwaNimo1:
Chagoury - One of the biggest criminals in Nigerian history.......

....State capture!

AM SURE YOU KNOW THE FULL IMPLICATIONS IN ACCUSATIONS THAT COULDNT BE PROVEN!
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by ivandragon: 6:44pm On Jun 20
DeepSight:

They cant think beyond tribe and its frightening.

If the coming generation thinks like this, all is lost.
They do they same to even Yoruba people who criticize BAT.

Kukutente23, a young man I admire for his attention to detail told me they call him Chinedu. And he is Yoruba.

Like I said, it is a deliberate strategy backed from the very top echelons.

If you observe, once bat is being called out or criticised, one or two persons would introduce some subtle ethnic slurs. The problem is those on the other side easily take the bait and start hurling thier own insults to other tribes.

Once the insults start flying freely and the discussion shifts from the ineptitude of government to ethnic bashing, the characters that introduced the ethnic fight quietly withdraw. Job done. Thread derailed. Hatred increased...
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by higgs: 7:22pm On Jun 20
Conflict of interest means nothing to Nigerians.In other parts of the world, this will be a big scandal
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by chatinent: 8:34pm On Jun 20
Nigeria is run like a cabal. This same man was Abacha's loot king. Now he is Tinubu's favourite.

Corrupt people keep dominating.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by JaskanFactor: 9:09pm On Jun 20
The same guy is reported to have been behind the scenes in Abacha brutal government. Now he is Tinubu's handler.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by wildernessVoice: 9:21pm On Jun 20
Ali Baba and the two thieves
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by mediclife1987(m): 11:30pm On Jun 20
RingRoadCartel:
Gilbert Chagoury is the same man he awarded 15 Trillion Naira contract to without thinking twice. He owns the construction company that is supposed to construction the Lagos-Calabar coastal highway. The man "allegedly" used to be a bag man for Abacha until he died. He then sought for the next most corrupt individual after Abacha to latch unto, and since then, him and Tinubu have become inseparable. The coastal highway will be their biggest cashout.

I may have made the wrong choice in Tinubu, cos even though I know Obi is corrupt and very incompetent, I never knew Tinubu is absolutely corrupt and rotten...

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by adekolaelect(m): 2:32am On Jun 21
Gadafii:
Govt of emilokan, by emilokan and for emilokan

Unfortunately while people like chagoury feed fat, his online baterias are placed on 30k maximum monthly wage for defending this calamity
You go dey well later. Buying presidential Jet costly , you wail !!! Using another man's jet na another wail ?? Common sense is not common . Why do you think you have solutions for the country's problems through who you want but you failed to solve your own personal scycological and comonse sense problems?
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by nairamaniac: 4:52am On Jun 21
DARLINGTON869:
I don't see anything bad in it. It's a normal and acceptable thing to lend your plane to another person even the president so long as it is used for a legitimate purpose. I am no fan of timubu but if we see white let's call it white abegi.
In saner climes, the president would be called to questioning and even impeachment based on the records of the people he fraternizes with.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Gadafii: 6:01am On Jun 21
adekolaelect:
You go dey well later. Buying presidential Jet costly , you wail !!! Using another man's jet na another wail ?? Common sense is not common . Why do you think you have solutions for the country's problems through who you want but you failed to solve your own personal scycological and comonse sense problems?
you have rotten corn for a brain, don't you?

How does tinubu think he has the solution to Nigerias problems and he watched Buhari wasted 8 years achieving nothing and further destroying Nigeria,

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Dshocker(m): 7:59am On Jun 21
PressMyButton:
So what's the news here?, should he have travelled in keke napep?. Sahara Reporter and cho cho cho like market woman.

Things like this don't happen in advanced countries, it also shows the way and manner at which the calabar-lagos costal high way was awarded unconstitutional and illegal.

It speaks volumes, to use a private jet owned by a firm awarded one of the biggest project in the history of Nigeria.

It calls for upscale investigation.... We are doomed as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DARLINGTON869(m): 9:02am On Jun 21
nairamaniac:

In saner climes, the president would be called to questioning and even impeachment based on the records of the people he fraternizes with.
Okay, I think you are right. Just remembered how former Chelsea owner Roman Abrahimovic was sanctioned and his assets seized due to his affiliation with Putin who masterminds Ukraine war
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by nairamaniac: 1:35pm On Jun 21
DARLINGTON869:

Okay, I think you are right. Just remembered how former Chelsea owner Roman Abrahimovic was sanctioned and his assets seized due to his affiliation with Putin who masterminds Ukraine war
or a better hypothetical example:

Biden dinning and using the private jet of hush-puppy after hush puppies release.

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Blackdisciple(m): 11:39am On Jun 22
Criminal state of mind...
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by adekolaelect(m): 10:37pm On Jun 22
Gadafii:
you have rotten corn for a brain, don't you?

How does tinubu think he has the solution to Nigerias problems and he watched Buhari wasted 8 years achieving nothing and further destroying Nigeria,

Your ability to dish out insult can never make you an intelligent one. Why do you think your choice is the solution to Nigeria problem??
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Gadafii: 11:10pm On Jun 22
adekolaelect:
Your ability to dish out insult can never make you an intelligent one. Why do you think your choice is the solution to Nigeria problem??
my choice would have been a better option, because if tilinbu had the solution he wouldnt have waited for Buhari to waste 8 years of our lives
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by adekolaelect(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24
Gadafii:
my choice would have been a better option, because if tilinbu had the solution he wouldnt have waited for Buhari to waste 8 years of our lives
Politicians can only waste years of you their followers lives not all Nigerians. The system of government and people's in general are the problems of Nigeria . Many of you Nigerians are political Jobber and blamers .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sorting Of Votes Begins At PDP Convention (Live Updates) / Don’t Come To Lagos, Igbo Traders Warn Nnamdi Kanu / Seriake Dickson Visits Goodluck Jonathan In His Otueke Mansion (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.