Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,235 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:48 AM

Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa (57389 Views)

Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S / Aso Villa Crisis: How Tinubu Provided Jet That Flew President Buhari’s Aide / Photo Of The Nigerian Air Force Jet That Crashed In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 1:57pm On Jun 20
Alliswell248:

Too dull to exist among sane human.

Bitter people following Bitter Obi....

Fourth class citizens of Nigeria.

Keep wailing

It is your dullness that will make u and your kids wallow in poverty forever.

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:01pm On Jun 20
NwaNimo1:
Chagoury - One of the biggest criminals in Nigerian history.......

....State capture!
what crime did he commit
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by aguluobi: 2:26pm On Jun 20
Was that how your Igbo father condemned what was wrong n left Tinubu out when he was not in government ?!

DeepSight:

Two wrongs dont make a right. Please condemn what is wrong and leave Obi who is not in government alone.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DARLINGTON869(m): 2:28pm On Jun 20
I don't see anything bad in it. It's a normal and acceptable thing to lend your plane to another person even the president so long as it is used for a legitimate purpose. I am no fan of timubu but if we see white let's call it white abegi.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by francotunsco: 2:28pm On Jun 20
So, he should have borrowed from Peter Obi or Atiku Abubakar? Dude only leaned on the folk he can trust.

Abegii
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 2:34pm On Jun 20
aguluobi:
Was that how your Igbo father condemned what was wrong n left Tinubu out when he was not in government ?!

On a serious note, stop and think. What good will this approach to things do you? Dont you lot realize how tiresome it is for other people that you call everyone who criticizes the government Igbo? In a country of over 350 tribes, anyone who criticizes the government must either be Igbo or an obidient? Does that make sense to you?

You are free to carry on with such ridiculous stupidity. I am neither Ibo nor obidient, but that possibility could never occur to you could it? Is it that your plan is never to criticize your government no matter what it does? When you see the free developed countries of the world, is that what they do there - never criticize their leaders? How do you think you will make progress with such a bankrupt mindset?

And even where something blatantly wrong or obviously corrupt is pointed out to you, despite your own suffering, your own privations, despite the fact that you are also feeling the pains imposed by your corrupt and rapacious leadership, rather than pause even for a moment to think - all that comes out from your mouth is "Igbo, rest."

You really need to pause and reflect.

Like, seriously dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by ojinuocheibi(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20
PressMyButton:
So what's the news here?, should he have travelled in keke napep?. Sahara Reporter and cho cho cho like market woman.
the news here is that he is trying hard to look legitimate by hiring or borrowing a jet to attend an inauguration of a president who doesn't recognize him as a legitimate government at the expense of tax payer money.

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Truthsandtrusts: 2:45pm On Jun 20
Medipharm:
Everything about this government is just insensitivity to the plight of the people

.get out everything about you guy's is jealousy and hates
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 2:49pm On Jun 20
DARLINGTON869:
I don't see anything bad in it. It's a normal and acceptable thing to lend your plane to another person even the president so long as it is used for a legitimate purpose. I am no fan of timubu but if we see white let's call it white abegi.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/lebanese-nigerian-billionaire-and-two-associates-resolve-federal-probe-alleged

Look at the link above.

Do you still think its ok for your president to be cavorting with a known criminal, and borrowing his jet after giving him a Trillion naira contract without going through procurement processes?

2 Likes

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by frog12: 3:10pm On Jun 20
so buhari no maintain jets? no buyers ??
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by lapintoz: 3:44pm On Jun 20
Oh he should fly air peace or pur cry cry daddy's PJ
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by NwaOmambala: 3:55pm On Jun 20
Racoon:
The leader of a country is not a private property to be flying private jet. There are constitutional provision on how the itinerary should be and not at his whims and caprices.
Can you please substantiate on the COnstitutional provision that deals with the Presidnt's itinerary?
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Arostar2023: 3:57pm On Jun 20
PressMyButton:
So what's the news here?, should he have travelled in keke napep?. Sahara Reporter and cho cho cho like market woman.

And someone here was trying to sell the idea that the president travelled commercial. As for you, I guess you have never heard the world, "conflict of interests" before. I dey shame for una... you guys can't live and thrive in a society where rule and order reign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by ZUKKYY(m): 4:05pm On Jun 20
jmoore:

This will be the SACRIFICE that Tinubu have to make. You want national assembly to approve billions of naira to buy new presidential planes?
. Read comment again and tell yourself I'm a kid. Not very thing you see online you comment on it. Oh forgot is your lord & Savior
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by aguluobi: 4:17pm On Jun 20
Tell you cork n bs story to the dead
You can be from hell for all I care but I know a stinking ipob obidient foolish miscreant when I see one n your lamentations is not about to change my view on who you are.

Imagine this deluded Igbo clown telling any Nigerian to reflect after their 8 years denigration of HausaFulani ?! Your foolish head need to be flogged walai.

So Nigeria was Eldorado at one point in time that is why the country as been retrograding or you are just foolishly waking up to that reality from your obidient ipob senseless cocoon ?! I no sure say your head fit correct this millennium again, I swear.

DeepSight:

On a serious note, stop and think. What good will this approach to things do you? Dont you lot realize how tiresome it is for other people that you call everyone who criticizes the government Igbo? In a country of over 350 tribes, anyone who criticizes the government must either be Igbo or an obidient? Does that make sense to you?

You are free to carry on with such ridiculous stupidity. I am neither Ibo nor obidient, but that possibility could never occur to you could it? Is it that your plan is never to criticize your government no matter what it does? When you see the free developed countries of the world, is that what they do there - never criticize their leaders? How do you think you will make progress with such a bankrupt mindset?

And even where something blatantly wrong or obviously corrupt is pointed out to you, despite your own suffering, your own privations, despite the fact that you are also feeling the pains imposed by your corrupt and rapacious leadership, rather than pause even for a moment to think - all that comes out from your mouth is "Igbo, rest."

Like, seriously dude.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 4:18pm On Jun 20
aguluobi:
Tell you cork n bs story to the dead
You can be from hell for all I care but I know a stinking ipob obidient foolish miscreant when I see one n your lamentations is not about to change my view on who you are.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by sylve11: 4:20pm On Jun 20
RingRoadCartel:
Gilbert Chagoury is the same man he awarded 15 Trillion Naira contract to without thinking twice. He owns the construction company that is supposed to construction the Lagos-Calabar coastal highway. The man "allegedly" used to be a bag man for Abacha until he died. He then sought for the next most corrupt individual after Abacha to latch unto, and since then, him and Tinubu have become inseparable. The coastal highway will be their biggest cashout.

Hmmmm cool
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20
Arostar2023:

And someone here was trying to sell the idea that the president travelled commercial. As for you, I guess you have never heard the world, "conflict of interests" before. I dey shame for una... you guys can't live and thrive in a society where rule and order reign.

Conflict of interest ke? They can't think that far. He will probably tell you "Igbo, rest."

This country is doomed, and it is its daft youth that will bury it.

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by aguluobi: 4:32pm On Jun 20
This is how some of you foolish soul go about tagging private individuals going about their business criminal while you ignore the foolish Peter Peter Obi that as been caught looting ₦250 million monthly from Anambra, let's not even talk about the millions of dollars the fool looted into his daughter Pandora account. Na so una bad mouth Dangote refinery claiming it won't work till 3030 but as soon as it started working same foolish you want Dangote to reduce fuel prices to celebrate your foolishness n bitterness. Foolish set of fools everywhere.

DeepSight:

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/lebanese-nigerian-billionaire-and-two-associates-resolve-federal-probe-alleged

Look at the link above.

Do you still think its ok for your president to be cavorting with a known criminal, and borrowing his jet after giving him a Trillion naira contract without going through procurement processes?
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Bitterkola100: 4:39pm On Jun 20
Medipharm:
Everything about this government is just insensitivity to the plight of the people
as how, a president uses a private jet because his official jet is faulty is insensitive?
What would you have him do in such situation?
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 4:41pm On Jun 20
aguluobi:
This is how some of you foolish soul go about tagging private individuals going about their business criminal while you ignore the foolish Peter Peter Obi that as been caught looting ₦250 million monthly from Anambra, let's not even talk about the millions of dollars the fool looted into his daughter Pandora account. Na so una bad mouth Dangote refinery claiming it won't work till 3030 but as soon as it started working same foolish you want Dangote to reduce fuel prices to celebrate your foolishness n bitterness. Foolish set of fools everywhere.

Ol boy, na you sabi pass. I said good luck.

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Bridget95(f): 4:43pm On Jun 20
Romancing with Lebanese Hesbollar people
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by sunboy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20
Why are they always calling this man Lebanese. He’s also a Nigerian, was born and raised in Nigeria.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by blogger567: 4:48pm On Jun 20
Lagos Men gang lures men & women rapes, extort, kidnap and blackmail them

Lagos police has again arrested another gang, 15 in number who specialize in blackmailing their victims, according to a police officer Mr Bayo, "the criminals phones were seized and the videos they found on their phones were shocking, the police saw over 40 nude videos of over 20 victims both male and female and sexual acts were performed on them, some of the male victims were beaten and threatned to admit that they came for gay sex, while the female victims were threatned to admit on camera that they came for hookup and they had sex with some victims while filming the whole sex without their faces (the criminal faces) in the video".

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20
sunboy:
Why are they always calling this man Lebanese. He’s also a Nigerian, was born and raised in Nigeria.

In a country that shames Nigerians of other ethnic groups born and bred in Lagos as non Lagosians. . . Do you have to wonder?

But his nationality is not an issue. His criminal record is the issue.

1 Like

Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by sunboy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 20
DeepSight:

In a country that shames Nigerians of other ethnic groups born and bred in Lagos as non Lagosians. . . Do you have to wonder?

But his nationality is not an issue. His criminal record is the issue.

To your first comment; unfortunately the idea of indigene still defines our politics. Let’s not focus on Lagos on this, it’s all over the country. An Ibo man cannot be a governor in the north, nor can a Yoruba man be a governor in Ibo land. Lagos is one of the first states to allow non-indigenous people in their state house of assembly. Someone from other state within same region are still frustrated.

Right! While is criminality is the topic here, it’s pertinent to know that he’s a Nigerian. And not some foreigners coming to take over.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by Medipharm: 5:52pm On Jun 20
Truthsandtrusts:

.get out everything about you guy's is jealousy and hates
Get away you joo....na your jealousy pass
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20
sunboy:

To your first comment; unfortunately the idea of indigene still defines our politics. Let’s not focus on Lagos on this, it’s all over the country. An Ibo man cannot be a governor in the north, nor can a Yoruba man be a governor in Ibo land. Lagos is one of the first states to allow non-indigenous people in their state house of assembly. Someone from other state within same region are still frustrated.

Right! While is criminality is the topic here, it’s pertinent to know that he’s a Nigerian. And not some foreigners coming to take over.

Fully agree with you. Its all over the country.
And yet, we have Nigerians who migrate abroad and become Ministers or Members of Parliament in other countries.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by ivandragon: 6:26pm On Jun 20
DeepSight:

Like, seriously dude.

It is being done on purpose.

They know that Nigerians are very parochial and too attached to thier ethnic identity. So what they are doing in targeting one of the major ethnic groups and create hate. It is an organised racism strategy with backing at the highest levels.

That hate ensures the people are not united because when push comes to shove, everyone stands by thier ethnic groups.

The ultimate goal is to silence any sane dissenting voice.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 6:32pm On Jun 20
ivandragon:

They know that Nigerians are very parochial and too attached to thier ethnic identity. So what they are doing in targeting one of the major ethnic groups and create hate. It is an organised racism strategy with backing at the highest levels.

That hate ensures the people are not united because when push comes to shove, everyone stands by thier ethnic groups.

Its so sickening. As though every word of dissent or criticism must be from an Igbo man. It galls me.
Re: Chagoury Owns The Private Jet That Flew President Tinubu To South Africa by DeepSight(m): 6:33pm On Jun 20
ivandragon:

They cant think beyond tribe and its frightening.

If the coming generation thinks like this, all is lost.
They do they same to even Yoruba people who criticize BAT.

Kukutente23, a young man I admire for his attention to detail told me they call him Chinedu. And he is Yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Celebrates Buhari's Victory In Style (Photos) / MC Oluomo Celebrates Tinubu's Presidential Win (Video) / PDP: Niger Delta Avengers Destroying Our Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.