Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,662 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon (64019 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Orlu13: 11:59am On Jun 20
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Simps from that side sha. undecided

I can bet anything he paid for her hairdo in exchange for her number. cheesy

They spend millions paying for girls' education. Same ladies that chase Yoruba Demons up and down.

Who wan drink corpse water or fight relatives over inheritance? undecided

I'm Igbo but wat u say is true...our Igbo men are mostly SIMPs...esp the ones frm Anambra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Kizzygentle: 11:59am On Jun 20
If na broke guy she will never be polite. She don see say the guy park better ride enter the salon. Women generally adrldress you how they weigh u. No think am say she polite normally.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Mitsurugi(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20
finallybusy:
She has achieved marital status. What next? Many Nigerian women hold the act high in mind. They never plan past it. It’s like the prisoner who spends 99.99% of his time planning to escape prison. When out, he has no clue what the next step is.

Finally! The same shit I've been saying. Make it marriage and childbirth

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:03pm On Jun 20
Happy marriage life.

With N1.3m total package; approximately 867$
You currently have opportunity to get 1 plot
Either to build your dream home, for good rental incomes or huge capital gains as a result of future resell.

Opportunity open to you as well if you want to have your own mini Estate with at least 1 Acre currently going for N5.4m

Take Advantage of Legacy Estate now. Located at Imota Ikorodu and free from every form of government acquisition and advert effect.

For physical inspection, enquiry and payment details.

Call/Whatsapp the number on the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tYalnGxnbw?si=h6zJhqEwoq7j5wT8
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Yankee101: 12:03pm On Jun 20
Be polite
It pays
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by AmericanIdiot(m): 12:07pm On Jun 20
RichIgboBoy:
Hope she is a virgin? grin

Virgin ko
Magdalene ni😂😂

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by arantess: 12:10pm On Jun 20
Nonexisting1:
Is that why her breasts parted ways like Moses did to a River in Bible?
no but thats why you have no brains

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Tendd: 12:16pm On Jun 20
Congrats to the couple.Our ladies are often rude and impolite which makes some men stay away and don't talk to or want to have a with them.A man can get a stern look just for merely saying hi.l prefer the casual one on one conversation.No cars or flamboyant appearance to impress a lady.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by JustPowerApps(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20
grin Yeye! Girl wey they don over bleep finish for street dey form wife material. The SIMP too be feeling like he found better thing. Radarada! Rederede! Sio! Whobbish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by horia: 12:19pm On Jun 20
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Simps from that side sha. undecided

I can bet anything he paid for her hairdo in exchange for her number. cheesy

They spend millions paying for girls' education. Same ladies that chase Yoruba Demons up and down.

Who wan drink corpse water or fight relatives over inheritance? undecided

“You can bet anything”
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by 99thEnemy(m): 12:19pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Truth be told, I don't care if my fellow lady may be offended. But the truth is, at a point, desperation sets in and almost any man who crosses our path and is willing to settle down stands a chance of becoming our husband. This woman from this picture has passed that age which she can be doing yanga to men.
Are you telling us your programmed future? cool
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Desusi: 12:20pm On Jun 20
wiseone28:
And the moral story is..?
Ladies should be polite and humble especially to men when they are not yet married.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by xeju: 12:24pm On Jun 20
Maybe Osimhen needs to come learn civility from you. Congrats dear
DyshApp:
A Nigerian woman is causing envy on social media after marrying the man she politely responded to at a roadside salon.

She shared a post on her popular social media page, accompanied by a video showing her wedding procession.

The caption reads: “You answered politely to that man in the salon,” implying that she began a relationship with and eventually married the man she met at the salon.

Her revelation and the video she shared online have sparked conversations, with many women flooding her comment section asking for the name of the salon.

See some reactions below:

Mag Da Lene605: “No more roadside braiding again,I wan enter saloon.”

crystal ❣️: “Congratulations dear but where the salon Dey biko😂.”

Smartfashion: “I dey go salon ooo😂😂… Congratulations 🥰.”

Badgirl_vina: “I will use this song this year 🥰🥰🥰🥰

✨J£HØV@H’$_€HØ|€£🥷: congratulations 🎉 first. :”so what are u saying now ..I should answer to that guy at the saloon ?? 😩😂.”

beautiful beauty: “The comment section is so funny ! Congratulations dear.”

IamOMA: “Congratulations nne tell your husband you have friends on TikTok you hear!😂.”

Dreal_goodness👸🏽❤️: “My Father done first tell me say I no Dey polite 😭.”

confidencefelix2; “Am happy for you 😊😊 boo this is a great testimony 😚😚❣️congratulations 🎉 sweetie on your new home ☺️☺️.”

_K.I.M_: “Na unisex saloon I Dey and I no Dey follow anybody smile😭.”
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by callmevirus(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20
wiseone28:

Always be polite when you are in the salon
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Omoboricash(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20
Nonexisting1:
Guy you are very wicked oo. Haba kilode alow the bride to enjoy her day now
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Desusi: 12:38pm On Jun 20
Whom are you people deceiving Yorubas and Igbos on this platform? Uncountable numbers of times you people would bullying each other, here is picture of Igbo man Akachukwu and unknown Yoruba woman!
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Desusi: 12:42pm On Jun 20
AmericanIdiot:

Virgin ko
Magdalene ni😂😂
How did you know.? Did you know her before? Naira lander!
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Dogalmighty17: 12:44pm On Jun 20
This thread is filled with vawulence I swear. Nigerians are very joyless people.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by chatinent: 12:46pm On Jun 20
These days if breast no show, many women never dress.

Omo eh.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Zinosky10: 12:49pm On Jun 20
Nonexisting1:
🙄
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Roboto11: 12:49pm On Jun 20
Nonexisting1:

You won't make heaven.

grin
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by SeriouslySense(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20
Even after marriage. Thats as important. They can pretend a lot, act all humble, and turn into wild-life after marriage. smiley

It better to know her, when she is not pretending.
Desusi:

Ladies should be polite and humble especially to men when they are not yet married.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by ubimagos: 12:59pm On Jun 20
Often time, the ones asewo dey their eyes dey marry first.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Agugbadin: 1:06pm On Jun 20
Igbo affairs good for them.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by dododawa1: 1:07pm On Jun 20
NO BE WHO GREET,WE GO TOAST.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by ppogba: 1:07pm On Jun 20
wiseone28:

Go to the salon maybe you will find your own spouse.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Olubucorla(f): 1:15pm On Jun 20
Emeka71:
Every good beginning has a good ending anyway today is my birthday which I'm celebrating.
Happy birthday to you
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by dipsx(m): 1:29pm On Jun 20
What I don't understand in the Caption 'Nigerian woman'
The caption could have been OK with just woman or lady, was the Nigerian added to emphasis our women are good or bad?
Or that the guy is a foreigner?

I am still trying to understand the use of Nigeria in the topic/caption.
Anyone who knows should help me out.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Otamendi99(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20
DyshApp:
A Nigerian woman is causing envy on social media after marrying the man she politely responded to at a roadside salon.

She shared a post on her popular social media page, accompanied by a video showing her wedding procession.

The caption reads: “You answered politely to that man in the salon,” implying that she began a relationship with and eventually married the man she met at the salon.

Her revelation and the video she shared online have sparked conversations, with many women flooding her comment section asking for the name of the salon.

See some reactions below:

Mag Da Lene605: “No more roadside braiding again,I wan enter saloon.”

crystal ❣️: “Congratulations dear but where the salon Dey biko😂.”

Smartfashion: “I dey go salon ooo😂😂… Congratulations 🥰.”

Badgirl_vina: “I will use this song this year 🥰🥰🥰🥰

✨J£HØV@H’$_€HØ|€£🥷: congratulations 🎉 first. :”so what are u saying now ..I should answer to that guy at the saloon ?? 😩😂.”

beautiful beauty: “The comment section is so funny ! Congratulations dear.”

IamOMA: “Congratulations nne tell your husband you have friends on TikTok you hear!😂.”

Dreal_goodness👸🏽❤️: “My Father done first tell me say I no Dey polite 😭.”

confidencefelix2; “Am happy for you 😊😊 boo this is a great testimony 😚😚❣️congratulations 🎉 sweetie on your new home ☺️☺️.”

_K.I.M_: “Na unisex saloon I Dey and I no Dey follow anybody smile😭.”

No cap.. Congratulations Bubkings.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by huntax(m): 1:55pm On Jun 20
Nonexisting1:

You must definitely not know much about breasts for you to talk like that. Those are one of the best looking racks out there. Without bra, e go still stand independently.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by joseph1832(m): 1:56pm On Jun 20
Ishilove:
Tacky outfit. What's up with all these cleavage baring??
You have a problem with it? angry
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Ishilove: 1:59pm On Jun 20
joseph1832:
You have a problem with it? angry
Yes angry

It is distracting angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chinese Man Buys 99 iPhone 6s To Propose To Girlfriend & Was Rejected / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy / Who Can Give The Best Caption For This Sexy Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.