Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:03 AM

Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon (64519 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Santalpharay: 7:06am On Jun 21
LexngtonSteele:

She's moaning too. I'm rather large downstairs. Google me and see what she's enjoying.

She you said, so you are riding your mother's dead body. Holygram!
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Santalpharay: 7:32am On Jun 21
LexngtonSteele:

I'm pounding her with mercy all day long grin

Oh, your dead mother. May her soul rest in peace as you keep pounding her. Useless son
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by LexngtonSteele: 8:38am On Jun 21
Santalpharay:

Santalpharay to his useless homosexual father
Oh, your dead mother. May her soul rest in peace as you keep pounding her. Useless son
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by LexngtonSteele: 8:40am On Jun 21
AlhajiCSO:
Fergi001 mnd44 nlfmod Sun Domnique Mkina2 Rule 2

editing people's comments and insulting their parents

check it out please

My favourite pet. How's it hanging?

Better beg me for SW citizenship. This one that you're ashamed of your Igbo heritage you would rather choose the name of your colonial masters, the hausa cheesy
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by AlhajiCSO: 9:13am On Jun 21
LexngtonSteele:

Fergi001 mnd44 nlfmod Sun Domnique Mkina2 Rule 2

editing people's comments and insulting their parents

check it out please
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by DonroxyII: 5:56pm On Jun 21
chatinent:
These days if breast no show, many women never dress.

Omo eh.
It called "Vogue" ....
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Blackdisciple(m): 11:31am On Jun 22
It's good to be polite not like sada bugs
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Emeka71(m): 9:01am On Jun 25
Olubucorla:

Happy birthday to you
Thank you.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by DyshApp: 9:39pm On Jul 09
2aces:
You can be polite and also have bad character, who will marry will marry, just work on your manners, dress well and mostly have something going on for yourself, the right person will come along.

True talk👏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She's Older Than You / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.