Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:59 AM

Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon (64518 Views)

61-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Weds For The First Time (Photos) / Internet Erupts As A 62-year-old Woman Weds Her 24-year-old Boyfriend In Kenya ( / How Do I Politely Turn Down Ladies' Sexual Advances? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by richie240: 2:07pm On Jun 20
Anty, keep ur advice Biko.
Majority of the ladies we have nowadays are not marriage-wired.
They want a husband but aren't interested in the responsibility of being a wife; they just want to checkmark tht 'married' box of their wishlist.
They only want that official label of 'Mrs' but with the freedom to do as they please like the average spinsters - amaka and onome.
cool

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Solofresh2: 2:20pm On Jun 20
I think there is more reason to get married than this. Polite is not enough for marriage
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by joseph1832(m): 2:21pm On Jun 20
Ishilove:

Yes angry

It is distracting angry
distracting you say. Tell me more. grin cheesy
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by henrimoto(m): 2:24pm On Jun 20
2aces:
You can be polite and also have bad character, who will marry will marry, just work on your manners, dress well and mostly have something going on for yourself, the right person will come along.
Na lie! You can't give out (show) what you don't have from your inside. Laye!
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by bentenny(m): 2:32pm On Jun 20
muyico:
being rude to men will make u live longer in ur father house
😂😂
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by FireUpNow(m): 2:33pm On Jun 20
Meedon:
This is why it is good to be polite, but some if these girls are uncouth, bad mouthed and ill-mannered. That is why some of them end up as ENP.

Very correct as many of them are all after flashy life. What does ENP means?
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by faceland: 2:36pm On Jun 20
I don't like how un-wife-like she dress. But sometimes when you met motherly women, you know and like: "what?! They have not yet copyright you?".
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Ishilove: 2:37pm On Jun 20
joseph1832:
distracting you say. Tell me more. grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by faceland: 2:39pm On Jun 20
richie240:
Anty, keep ur advice Biko.
Majority of the ladies we have nowadays are not marriage-wired.
They want a husband but aren't interested in the responsibility of being a wife; they just want to checkmark tht 'married' box of their wishlist.
They only want that official label of 'Mrs' but with the freedom to do as they please like the average spinsters - amaka and onome.
cool

60% of them want wedding pictures, they don't really want marriage... Even this one, you can sense she is posing for someone on her social media like; "look at my own".

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by caye(m): 2:39pm On Jun 20
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Truth be told, I don't care if my fellow lady may be offended. But the truth is, at a point, desperation sets in and almost any man who crosses our path and is willing to settle down stands a chance of becoming our husband. This woman from this picture has passed that age which she can be doing yanga to men.

I think the Lady is beautiful.
And the man us also handsome.
Positive energy only.

Temi náà a de nisinsinyi, Amin Àṣẹ.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Chetas81(m): 2:53pm On Jun 20
judatech:
Marriage na major achievement for Naija babes o! 😊
including their men I mean some men, not all

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by teeshet: 3:07pm On Jun 20
Ishilove:
Tacky outfit. What's up with all these cleavage baring??
instead of learning from her to eschew your rude and pompous attitude. You are finding fault
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by franchasng: 3:12pm On Jun 20
judatech:
Marriage na major achievement for Naija babes o! 😊
Marriage is an achievement all over the world. You are sounding this way because you are a male.

It requires grace for a stranger man to see you and find you worthy to be his spouse.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by waziriinsurance: 3:35pm On Jun 20
God bless nigeria, FOR ALL YOU TYPE OF INSURANCE POLICY, FROM TRAVEL INSURANCE, MOTOR INSURANCE, FIRE, BUILDING, BONDS, CONTRACTOR ALL RISK, MARINE HULL, AVAITION.ETC CONTACT 09166742366 0N WHATSAPP
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Truvelisback(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20
2aces:
You can be polite and also have bad character, who will marry will marry, just work on your manners, dress well and mostly have something going on for yourself, the right person will come along.
Being polite is also a good character.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by MightySparrow: 4:15pm On Jun 20
The lady has Inner and outer beauty. She deserves a good husband.

Happy married life.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by manitobor(m): 4:25pm On Jun 20
Nonexisting1:
Is that why her breasts parted ways like Moses did to a River in Bible?

Her are still standing firm abeg.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by johhnnie(m): 5:06pm On Jun 20
Meedon:
This is why it is good to be polite, but some if these girls are uncouth, bad mouthed and ill-mannered. That is why some of them end up as ENP.

Many were polite who also ended up becoming preyed upon, going missing or 6 feet under the ground. Some became single mothers out of rape etc and etc

Andrew, Celine and Afibia, are still very fresh in our memories
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by WriterX(m): 5:22pm On Jun 20
2aces:

Sorry bro/Dear, you can't have a bad character and be polite, I taught on Politeness two weeks ago. Politeness is a culmination of many attributes of Good character and socially accepted etiquettes. I repeat you can't have a bad character and be polite, it's just not gonna happen except you are trying to convince a blind man.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by LoveJesus87(m): 6:01pm On Jun 20
muyico:
being rude to men will make u live longer in ur father house
Ajeh🤣🤣
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by ufuosman(m): 9:50pm On Jun 20
Congratulations to them
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by LOVEGINO(m): 9:52pm On Jun 20
Meedon:
na hungry.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Mikolion87(m): 10:17pm On Jun 20
The truth of the matter is that, she likes the man.

When a woman likes you, she makes things soft. It also means that the man probably got things the woman loves.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by rickleye: 11:14pm On Jun 20
DyshApp:
A Nigerian woman is causing envy on social media after marrying the man she politely responded to at a roadside salon.

She shared a post on her popular social media page, accompanied by a video showing her wedding procession.

The caption reads: “You answered politely to that man in the salon,” implying that she began a relationship with and eventually married the man she met at the salon.

Her revelation and the video she shared online have sparked conversations, with many women flooding her comment section asking for the name of the salon.

See some reactions below:

Mag Da Lene605: “No more roadside braiding again,I wan enter saloon.”

crystal ❣️: “Congratulations dear but where the salon Dey biko😂.”

Smartfashion: “I dey go salon ooo😂😂… Congratulations 🥰.”

Badgirl_vina: “I will use this song this year 🥰🥰🥰🥰

✨J£HØV@H’$_€HØ|€£🥷: congratulations 🎉 first. :”so what are u saying now ..I should answer to that guy at the saloon ?? 😩😂.”

beautiful beauty: “The comment section is so funny ! Congratulations dear.”

IamOMA: “Congratulations nne tell your husband you have friends on TikTok you hear!😂.”

Dreal_goodness👸🏽❤️: “My Father done first tell me say I no Dey polite 😭.”

confidencefelix2; “Am happy for you 😊😊 boo this is a great testimony 😚😚❣️congratulations 🎉 sweetie on your new home ☺️☺️.”

_K.I.M_: “Na unisex saloon I Dey and I no Dey follow anybody smile😭.”

Lucky bastard see as breast set !
Preparation meets opportunity
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by PropertyBanker(f): 5:09am On Jun 21
grin
Meedon:
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Santalpharay: 6:20am On Jun 21
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Simps from that side sha. undecided

I can bet anything he paid for her hairdo in exchange for her number. cheesy

They spend millions paying for girls' education. Same ladies that chase Yoruba Demons up and down.

Who wan drink corpse water or fight relatives over inheritance? undecided

This is my negro from Biafra. This is a real niggah. Life time visa to Oduduwa Silver Mining Republic grin

Na here hunger carry you come dump. You think it is by being foul mouthed. Na only silver? You no get gold join?. The only mining we know from that side is SKULL MINING. Hediat
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by Santalpharay: 6:31am On Jun 21
LexngtonSteele:

I'm an expert at making you cry grin... like a baby. grin

Check my history for Speed Darlingtons comment. Its on his thread. For more tears. cheesy

Heard that your useless parents died crying for you.
Re: Reactions As Nigerian Woman Weds The Man She Politely Responded To At A Salon by LexngtonSteele: 6:33am On Jun 21
Santalpharay:

Santalpharay to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
Heard that your useless parents died crying for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When She's Older Than You / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / What's The Fastest Way To Calm A Man Down When He's Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.