Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,790 members, 7,875,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:35 AM

Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa (18498 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Knocks Aisha Yesufu Over National Anthem / I Want Tinubu To Start Addressing The West Like Ruto, Kagame, And Ramaphosa / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by helinues: 10:50am On Jun 20
lexy2014:

You claimed that you did not say that Malema and Zuma now support Ramaphosa. This is you here saying that Zuma and Malema now support Ramaphosa.

Why did you earlier claim that you didn't say that Zuma and Malema support Ramaphosa?.

I ask again when did Zuma and Malema start supporting Ramaphosa?

You are either petty or struggling with comprehension problem
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 10:51am On Jun 20
helinues:

You are the one struggling to defend what is not

Didn't GEJ loose in 2015 election, didn't he move on?

We are not talking about GEJ. You claimed that Zuma and Malema now support Ramaphosa and when I asked when did they start supporting Ramaphosa, you denied it.

Is this your write up that exposes you trying to lie that you didn't say Malema and Zuma now support Ramaphosa?

helinues:

The same SA election, the oppositions like Malema, Zuma claimed election was rigged but they have all moved on and support Ramaphosa
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 10:52am On Jun 20
helinues:

What is difficult to comprehend if you are not trying to lie?

Why were you trying to deny that you didn't say that Zuma and Malema now support Ramaphosa?

helinues:

The same SA election, the oppositions like Malema, Zuma claimed election was rigged but they have all moved on and support Ramaphosa
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 10:57am On Jun 20
helinues:

You are still trying to deny your denial

helinues:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by ceejay10(m): 10:57am On Jun 20
aguluobi:
They should not respond so foolish ipob obidient lunatics can have filled days on social media. E be like say your head no correct. Another dunce spotted.

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by Faposky95: 11:00am On Jun 20
I wish I could take the Ona guy one on one as e be boi boi......
He's rather Chinese in state approach....nothing really couth about it.......
Make e learn from E SHOCK Me......
A simple post on X tells a lot...
I put Maggie pass salt for soup......Ona guy go show and talk hin own......
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by ceejay10(m): 11:01am On Jun 20
morgstreme:

CLOSE YOUR DIRTY MOUTH..

Must the opposition talk nonsense all the time

Aturu!
the government in power did more than this in opposition. Why can't they take what they once dished?. You wouldn't know because you don't have a brain to think and assimilate. Proper dunce. Bye
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by kedeojo(m): 11:55am On Jun 20
DevilsEqual:
Aisha dey there dey cry when Edo state LP dey burn but that one no concern her

She no follow shout top to bottom but for Lagos that time, she dey push GRV dey shout top to bottom

Hypocrites with misplaced priorities
Who no her in Edo, when we talk of politics. She is from my zone, his home town agbede, Obi lost woefully there. Only in some part of Benin city you hear of labour party those propaganda they use in last year presidential election won't work again. Just like we have last year when they succeeded in taking the natural pdp vote is what they will also do in Edo election. They are now divided and some supporting Asue and Okpebohlo. Many of their leadership in Edo central has gone to Apc.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by johnog4sure: 12:25pm On Jun 20
membranus:

And unfortunately the countries you all love to migrate to, USA and Russia are presently being ruled by old folks, yet you love praising them.

8 years is too long for you and your fake Moslem sister Aisha Yesufu to nurture bitterness over another thieving politician who failed. Hope it won't lead to gastric ulcer for una?
For you to judge properly pls live in one of those countries for sometime, and Obidients are very fine, they are building houses, starting new businesses home and abroad..it is the other people that are screaming Ebinpawa! Ebi ma pa wan gaaaaaaan!
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by NewHe: 12:26pm On Jun 20
ceejay10:
Sign of a clueless government. Responding to every jibe from every dick and harry. They should be responding to end the unbearable hardship they inflicted on Nigerians,
Unknown to many gullible followers, the girl dey make money off them whenever she creates videos on YouTube and rather than teach her viewers things that could benefit their lifes, she's busy and childlike castogating The President!

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by waziriinsurance: 1:03pm On Jun 20
God bless nigeria, FOR ALL YOU TYPE OF INSURANCE POLICY, FROM TRAVEL INSURANCE, MOTOR INSURANCE, FIRE, BUILDING, BONDS, CONTRACTOR ALL RISK, MARINE HULL, AVAITION.ETC CONTACT 09166742366 0N WHATSAPP
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by xeju: 1:21pm On Jun 20
How can you be a female socioeconomic fighter but be comfortable in religious oppression/bondage? A religion where a woman can't have a say in the mosque but you're always having a say in National issues. You keep quiet like mumu in the mosque but come out to show people you're gallant. Madam Aisha, you're just a confused zombie. First release yourself from the religious bondage
Bobloco:
.....in South Africa

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/06/presidency-slams-aisha-yesufu-over-allegations-of-tinubu-being-disgraced-in-south-africa/

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by Ironbull: 1:46pm On Jun 20
Onanuga thanks for you simple response to those uncouth, morons and cursed souls.

These anuofia animals forget Mandela did same to Jonathan in the last Mandela swearing-in so does that mean Jonathan is a pikin wey no hear word?

This Aisha go suffer when the time. I never seen a woman these bittered I always wondering how her weakling inlaws are coping with her.

"South Africa are found of doing this shit to Nigeria leaders and their citizen and I don't think anyone chose or hired South Africa to act as an advocate or jury for our political correctness, if we get it right politically as a country its our personal problem and If we get it wrong it is still our personal problem not South Africa problem or any othe country problem".

You all evil sons and daughters of the Beast can rejoice as you want but the insults meted to Jonathan then, the insult meted to our national team, the insult meted to our citizen in South Africa and the one meted to Tinubu is an insult on our collective status as Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by Indispensable85(m): 1:53pm On Jun 20
ceejay10:
Sign of a clueless government. Responding to every jibe from every dick and harry. They should be responding to end the unbearable hardship they inflicted on Nigerians,

The falsehood was rebutted because of gullible fools like you who are incapable of any critical thinking.

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by ceejay10(m): 2:11pm On Jun 20
Indispensable85:

The falsehood was rebutted because of gullible fools like you who are incapable of any critical thinking.
awww! Who hurt you? ? Hunger eh. I can understand your frustrations.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by allthingsgood: 2:29pm On Jun 20
Amumaigwe:

They are really bitter. But na that kind Bitters dey cure BATeria and irresponsibility in government. They are the cure.

They have been bitter since Buhari 2015. Where is the cure

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20
BigkokoRep:
More bitter than these? Hahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣......

One thing Obidients will never do, is allow mandate tiefs to rest and enjoy their loot while the Nation suffers!

My dear make una keep una head one place make karma finish work on una sharp sharp using Obidients, so that the Nation can heal!

Tankio

Small Koko, you again.

The only mandate thief in the last Presidential elections was Peter Obi, you know, the guy that ran to another party to steal the mandate of a bona fide member of the party that believed in the party's principles.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20
BigkokoRep:
Obidients did their best voting, and ensuring their votes are sent to the proper source.

However, Obidients never knew Prof Yaks is more dirty, corrupt and vseless than earlier thought, thus no insurance policy was taken to ensure the Mandate is announced as delivered.

However, I swear on the Authority of G-d, if anyone, even if it's Aunt Remi Asiwaju appoints to head INEC, tries what Prof Yaks did in 2023.... I leave my comments for now!

As former governor of Kano has warned, Nigerian federal government is breeding a new set of Boko Haram.....

Presidency no be anybody papa birth right. Ask for vote, if you are given enter, and if you are not, kindly leave!

You cannot do jack my friend. Just allowed the people's mandate which was given to President Tinubu by Nigerians all over the Federation stand.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20
lexy2014:

How did Nigerians make the right choice by electing Tinubu?

By not allowing insultive and abusive Obidients to bully them into voting Peter Obi, that's how.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 3:54pm On Jun 20
aswani:

By not allowing insultive and abusive Obidients to bully them into voting Peter Obi, that's how.

How has translated into better living standard for Nigerians and how has that made Nigeria a better place?
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 3:58pm On Jun 20
WizardOfNG:

No. You don't ever do that. Deliberate propanganda, outright lies and fake news from fundamentalists, anarchist and violent radicals, which Obidients are, have been used as effective tools to bring down Government from time immemorial.

Governments must always be proactive in setting the records straight or find all their good and positive work drowned out by the lies and negative propaganda of anarchists, ,insurrectionists, haters of the "Zoo" and violent anti-government elements.

The sort who demanded Remi Tinubu poison her husband so Tinubu is not President.

Well said, it was exactly how Adolf Hitler and his Brown shirts started. The Reichstag ignored him and termed him a useless rabble rouser that was an object of fun and derision with his stupid moustache, when they were initially called to do something about a noisy Austrian boy with a Jewish mother disturbing the peace in town.

Next thing you know he too was elected to the parliament and forcing them, under threats and duress, to sign over executive powers to him which they did.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 4:08pm On Jun 20
Bobloco:

Wetin be her offense

Because she dey criticize Tinubu's calamitous regime

"A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government"....Edward Abbey

She didn't criticise, she lied deliberately to besmirch President Tinubu.

The little rat Aisha isn't defending the country as a patriot, she is producing fiction as fact and should be done for treason to teach Obidients a lesson.

Not everything you open mout put.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 4:13pm On Jun 20
YouAreNobody:
go and check the voting patterns of the Igbos, you'll discover you're talking nonsense. You people always try to use the last elections to justify your nonsense whereas there has been more than 15 elections in this shithole

Ndigbo try true true bifor but for dis last election, dem shit for church, tear bible take wipe dere yansh.

They must be dragged, when Ndi Hausa sef dey vote oda pipo pikin wen dere own dey, na dat time we all suppose dey happy say all Nigerians don get sense dey shun tribalism.

Na dat tine Ndigbo decide say dem no send, dem must embrace that tribalism and dem no care wetin pipo tok.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20
helinues:

Na Obidient di guy bí, they are suffering from both (amongst other maladies infesting their being).
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 4:20pm On Jun 20
xeju:
How can you be a female socioeconomic fighter but be comfortable in religious oppression/bondage? A religion where a woman can't have a say in the mosque but you're always having a say in National issues. You keep quiet like mumu in the mosque but come out to show people you're gallant. Madam Aisha, you're just a confused zombie. First release yourself from the religious bondage

All na wash.

She too is looking for her own unique social media niche to cash out from. You think all these fake people of the people care about anyone else.

Peter Obi made her chairman for his election expenses investigative committee, we are still here waiting as we no hear pim.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 4:22pm On Jun 20
lexy2014:

How has translated into better living standard for Nigerians and how has that made Nigeria a better place?

How will lying about events translate to the same?

How will bullying, insulting, abusing and cursing people translate to a better place?

2 Likes

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jun 20
aswani:

How will lying about events translate to the same?

How will bullying, insulting, abusing and cursing people translate to a better place?

If you say Nigerians didn't choose the above, how has the choice you say Nigerians made translated into better living standard for Nigerians and how has it made Nigeria a better place?
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by BigkokoRep: 4:34pm On Jun 20
Baba where have you been?

aswani:

Small Koko, you again.

The only mandate thief in the last Presidential elections was Peter Obi, you know, the guy that ran to another party to steal the mandate of a bona fide member of the party that believed in the party's principles.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 4:58pm On Jun 20
BigkokoRep:
Baba where have you been?

Una won give me HBP for here na im I come withdraw small.

I go soon comot pátápátá for una sha bifor una finish me off totally.

It is well, may the Lord continue to bless your works as we battle up and down Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 5:22pm On Jun 20
aswani:

Na Obidient di guy bí, they are suffering from both (amongst other maladies infesting their being).

Pls what is "obidient'?

How is the guy you referring "obidient"?
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 6:07pm On Jun 20
lexy2014:

Pls what is "obidient'?

How is the guy you referring "obidient"?

I checked the posters history, you can feel free to do the same (na ya history after all).

To paraphrase the bible "By their previous posts we shall know them".
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by BigkokoRep: 6:23pm On Jun 20
Hahahaha... its well. G-d bless you too. Nigeria shall be great again in our lifetime!

aswani:

Una won give me HBP for here na im I come withdraw small.

I go soon comot pátápátá for una sha bifor una finish me off totally.

It is well, may the Lord continue to bless your works as we battle up and down Nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Will Be Vindicated And The Wicked Will Not Go UNPUNISHED: Ekweremadu / North-west House Caucus In Disarray Over Buhari / Senate Approves Six RMAFC Board Nominees, Drops One For Security Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.