Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,184 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:11 PM

Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa (18694 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Knocks Aisha Yesufu Over National Anthem / I Want Tinubu To Start Addressing The West Like Ruto, Kagame, And Ramaphosa / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 12:33pm On Jun 22
lexy2014:

Can you show me where you were asked to repeat anything?

Let's try again:

Pls show me where you answered these two questions?

1. Pls what is "obidient'?

2. How is the guy you referring "obidient"?

It's just one language. You don't need all the languages.

How come you are surprised at the question after you answered it?

I had cause to look through my past posts and found out you've done this same thing before where you repeatedly ask me the same questions over and over again.

It didn't work then, as you yourself know, it wouldn't work now.

I cannot show you anymore than I have, look through my pasts posts, this time diligently, the answers (to all three of your questions) are there patiently waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 1:57pm On Jun 22
aswani:

I had cause to look through my past posts and found out you've done this same thing before where you repeatedly ask me the same questions over and over again.

I cannot show you anymore than I have, look through my pasts posts, this time diligently, the answers (to all three of your questions) are there patiently waiting for you.

Which 3 questions? I thought the questions you said you answered are just 2?

You said you cannot repeat yourself.

You claimed to have answered my questions. If you have as u claim, Pls show me where you answered these two questions?

You later on said you are surprised at my first question which you claim to have answered.

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 1:59pm On Jun 22
aswani:

Which 3 questions are u talking about? I thought the questions you said you answered are just 2?
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 2:38pm On Jun 22
lexy2014:

Which 3 questions? I thought the questions you said you answered are just 2?

You claimed to have answered my questions. If you have as u claim, Pls show me where you answered these two questions?

You later on said you are surprised at my first question which you claim to have answered.

It started as 2 and then it morphed to 3, of course it will soon increase if care is not taken.

I am not sure why you are picking on me sha. Or maybe you dey take me catch cruise. Nutin spoil.

Bikonu, I don ansa all ya kweshion bifor as best as I can.

If my prior answers were not good, just say. However, I can't produce knowledge I don't have. It is impossicant.

I know it is one language but even the one I am most profevuent in, I don hit my limit.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by morgstreme: 3:18pm On Jun 22
ceejay10:
the government in power did more than this in opposition. Why can't they take what they once dished?. You wouldn't know because you don't have a brain to think and assimilate. Proper dunce. Bye

It's your late wretched illiterate urchin father that's the dunce..

Aturu!
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by ceejay10(m): 3:29pm On Jun 22
morgstreme:

It's your late wretched illiterate urchin father that's the dunce..

Aturu!
oya crawl back to your hole till you do another 10mb sub. Bellend.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Jun 22
aswani:

It started as 2 and then it morphed to 3, of course it will soon increase if care is not taken.

I am not sure why you are picking on me sha. Or maybe you dey take me catch cruise. Nutin spoil.

Bikonu, I don ansa all ya kweshion bifor as best as I can.

If my prior answers were not good, just say. However, I can't produce knowledge I don't have. It is impossicant.

I know it is one language but even the one I am most profevuent in, I don hit my limit.

What are d 3 questions and where are the answers to the 3 questions you say you have answered?

You claimed to have answered my questions. If you have as u claim, Pls show me where you answered these two questions:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 5:52pm On Jun 22
lexy2014:

What are d 3 questions and where are the answers to the 3 questions you say you have answered?

You claimed to have answered my questions. If you have as u claim, Pls show me where you answered these two questions:

You want me to show you my answers, I will.

They are in my earlier replies to you, feel free to read and re-read them.

I don cook di food, go kitchen go find plate.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 5:54pm On Jun 22
aswani:

You want me to show you my answers, I will.

They are in my earlier replies to you, feel free to read and re-read them.

I don cook di food, go kitchen go find plate.

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22
lexy2014:

My answer will not change because you are repeating the question.

I have answered all three of your questions to the best of my ability.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 7:30pm On Jun 22
aswani:

My answer will not change because you are repeating the question.

I have answered all three of your questions to the best of my ability.

Since you answered all "3" of my questions, that still takes us back to the following:

You claimed to have answered my questions. If you have as u claim, Pls show me the answer you provided to these two questions:

2. How is the guy you referring "obidient"?.

Can't you show me those answers you say you provided?

3. You said you cannot repeat yourself.

Show me the answer you say you provided for this.

4. How come you are surprised at the question after you answered it?
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 7:52pm On Jun 22
lexy2014:

Since you answered all "3" of my questions, that still takes us back to the following:

You claimed to have answered my questions. If you have as u claim, Pls show me the answer you provided to these two questions:

Not surprisingly, the question is now increasing, it started at 2 and has now gone to 4, I guess you have successfully achieved your aim of derailing the thread.

Aisha should do better, her shameless behaviour in this instance is unbecoming of a good Muslim woman. I hope she apologises sooner rather than later.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 8:17pm On Jun 22
aswani:

Not surprisingly, the question is now increasing, it started at 2 and has now gone to 4, I guess you have successfully achieved your aim of derailing the thread.

Aisha should do better, her shameless behaviour in this instance is unbecoming of a good Muslim woman. I hope she apologises sooner rather than later.

did the questions just become 4?

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22
lexy2014:

All questions asked have previously been answered. As Ndi Yoruba dey tok, wetin you dey go Sokoto tó look for dey ya Sokoto.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 2:41am On Jun 23
aswani:

All questions asked have previously been answered.
How did you previously answer "all questions" when in your opinion the questions are NOW 4?
aswani:

Not surprisingly, the question is now increasing, it started at 2 and has now gone to 4

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 5:53am On Jun 23
lexy2014:

How did you previously answer "all questions" when in your opinion the questions are NOW 4?

Morning,

I answered every single one of the questions you repeatedly asked me yesterday. As my answers haven't changed, feel free to go back and check them.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 6:42am On Jun 23
aswani:

Morning,

I answered every single one of the questions you repeatedly asked me yesterday. As my answers haven't changed, feel free to go back and check them.

That's not what I asked you.

aswani:

Not surprisingly, the question is now increasing, it started at 2 and has now gone to 4

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 6:54am On Jun 23
lexy2014:

Di tin wey dey do you strong ó, ah ah. Ordinary good morning, you nor even greet back.

I have told you were to find the answers you seek, feel free to put on your big boy/girl pants and go and find them.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by Aussie2doc: 7:27am On Jun 23
lexy2014:

Very foolishl question. Everyone knows who an obidient is and they don't have to answer it the way you want.

Assuming he even provides the answer, who gave you the marking script? Who will.judge wether the answer is correct or not? I hope you are not planning to be the one that will judge weather the question is correct?
You spent a whole page spamming the thread asking a fooolish question that has no single answer .

Since you want to be asking questions, May I ask you these two questions too

1) Who gave you the marking script for the questions you are asking?
2) How do you plan to know wether the answer is correct or not?

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 8:19am On Jun 23
Aussie2doc:
Very foolishl question. Everyone knows who an obidient is and they don't have to answer it the way you want.

Assuming he even provides the answer, who gave you the marking script? Who will.judge wether the answer is correct or not? I hope you are not planning to be the one that will judge weather the question is correct?
You spent a whole page spamming the thread asking a fooolish question that has no single answer .

Since you want to be asking questions, May I ask you these two questions too

1) Who gave you the marking script for the questions you are asking?
2) How do you plan to know wether the answer is correct or not?

According to you "Everyone knows "WHO" an obidient is.

Can you pls show me the question you are referring to and where you saw "WHO" in the question I asked?

It seems you have the answers to the questions. Kindly oblige me.

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 8:22am On Jun 23
aswani:

Di tin wey dey do you strong ó, ah ah. Ordinary good morning, you nor even greet back.

I have told you were to find the answers you seek, feel free to put on your big boy/girl pants and go and find them.

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by Aussie2doc: 8:41am On Jun 23
lexy2014:

Can you pls show me the question you are referring to and where you saw "WHO" in the question I asked?

Whatever question you are asking is fooolish. Wether who, what or anything....it is foolish.

I will help the guy to answer the question no matter how fooolish it sounds on one condition

1) Who gave you the marking script that you will use to mark the answer?
2) Who determines wether the answer is correct or wrong?
3) If I answer the question and you think it is correct or wrong, what textbook or research publication are we going to use to confirm or verify wether the answers are correct?
4) What qualifies you to be the one that will ask the question? Can you provide your certificate that shows you are an expert on obidient matter?

Kids asking fooolish questions online

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 8:45am On Jun 23
lexy2014:

You still never greet me good morning back na, ah ah.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 10:12am On Jun 23
aswani:

You still never greet me good morning back na, ah ah.

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 10:13am On Jun 23
Aussie2doc:
Whatever question you are asking is fooolish. Wether who, what or anything....it is foolish.

I will help the guy to answer the question no matter how fooolish it sounds on one condition

1) Who gave you the marking script that you will use to mark the answer?
2) Who determines wether the answer is correct or wrong?
3) If I answer the question and you think it is correct or wrong, what textbook or research publication are we going to use to confirm or verify wether the answers are correct?
4) What qualifies you to be the one that will ask the question? Can you provide your certificate that shows you are an expert on obidient matter?

Kids asking fooolish questions online
Adult, you sound hurt. Is it a kid that is making get so angry and emotional?

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 10:13am On Jun 23
lexy2014:

Greet me back first na.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 10:17am On Jun 23
aswani:

Greet me back first na.
According to you:

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 10:32am On Jun 23
lexy2014:

According to you:

Ah ah, as we sabi each oda reach for dis ala Nairaland so, you no go greet mi back.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by Aussie2doc: 11:12am On Jun 23
lexy2014:

1)What is obidient ?

Answer- A foool that keeps asking stupid question just to prove that someone that failed as a governor is the new saviour of Nigeria.

2) How is the guy you referring "obidient"?.

Answer- The guy must have displayed the same insanity whoever is asking this fooolish question is displaying now.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 12:57pm On Jun 23
Aussie2doc:

1)What is obidient ?

Answer- A foool that keeps asking stupid question just to prove that someone that failed as a governor is the new saviour of Nigeria.

2) How is the guy you referring "obidient"?.

Answer- The guy must have displayed the same insanity whoever is asking this fooolish question is displaying now.
Are those the only questions in my post?

Kindly also answer the questions directed at you

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 1:00pm On Jun 23
aswani:

Ah ah, as we sabi each oda reach for dis ala Nairaland so, you no go greet mi back.

In an earlier post, you said:

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

In an earlier post, you said:

Good afternoon, if you mo return my greeting for morning, you go sha return dis wan?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Receives Over 10,000 Marriage Proposal In Less Than 18 Hours(Photo) / “He Is Not Nigerian, Can’t Contest For President” – Group drags Atiku to Court / Ifeanyi Ubah: 80% Of Igbo Derive Their Wealth From Tinubu’s Legacy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.