Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:07 AM

Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa (18678 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Knocks Aisha Yesufu Over National Anthem / I Want Tinubu To Start Addressing The West Like Ruto, Kagame, And Ramaphosa / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Aisha Yesufu Over Esn’s Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Jun 23
aswani:

Good afternoon, if you mo return my greeting for morning, you go sha return dis wan?

If you answer these questions y'day, you Sha no go answer them today?

In an earlier post, you said:

aswani:

Not surprisingly, the question is now increasing, it started at 2 and has now gone to 4

How did you previously answer "all questions" when in your opinion the questions are NOW 4?

did the questions just become 4?

Since you answered all "3" of my questions, that still takes us back to the following:

You claimed to have answered my questions. If you have as u claim, Pls show me the answer you provided to these two questions:

1. Pls what is "obidient'?

2. How is the guy you referring "obidient"?.

Can't you show me those answers you say you provided?

3. You said you cannot repeat yourself.
Can you show me where you were asked to repeat anything?

Show me the answer you say you provided for this.

You later on said you are surprised at my first question which you claim to have answered.

4. How come you are surprised at the question after you answered it?
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 5:58pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

How did you previously answer "all questions" when in your opinion the questions are NOW 4?

Since you answered all "3" of my questions, that still takes us back to the following:

You claimed to have answered my questions. If you have as u claim, Pls show me the answer you provided to these two questions:

You later on said you are surprised at my first question which you claim to have answered.

You still never ansa my greeting, no let me vex for you ó.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by ElSudani: 6:01pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

Mr. Question and answer. Do you ever have any opinions other than listing series of nonsense questions for people to answer?

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 6:01pm On Jun 23
aswani:

You still never ansa my greeting, no let me vex for you ó.

But you still never answer these questions. Whats happening ?

aswani:

Not surprisingly, the question is now increasing, it started at 2 and has now gone to 4

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 6:04pm On Jun 23
ElSudani:

Mr. Question and answer. Do you ever have any opinions other than listing series of nonsense questions for people to answer?

Can you pls list the people that you say I listed these "series of nonsense questions"?

How do you define "series of nonsense questions"?
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by ElSudani: 6:06pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

Can you pls list the people that you say I listed these "series of nonsense questions"?

You. You never have any opinions about anything other than listing dumb questions like a primary school teacher for people to answer for you.
Quite weird.
Your response is even more dumb questions!

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by morgstreme: 6:06pm On Jun 23
ceejay10:
oya crawl back to your hole till you do another 10mb sub. Bellend.

Urchin Miscreant!
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 6:08pm On Jun 23
ElSudani:

You. You never have any opinions about anything other than listing dumb questions like a primary school teacher for people to answer for you.
Quite weird.
Your response is even more dumb questions!

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by ElSudani: 6:09pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

grin grin grin grin grin

This guy no go kill me with laughter.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 6:15pm On Jun 23
ElSudani:

grin grin grin grin grin

This guy no go kill me with laughter.

Did I threaten or promise to kill you with laughter before?

Don't you want to shed light on the following?

ElSudani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

But you still never answer these questions. Whats happening ?

Na wa ó, you no even pause di kweshion, greet mi den resume. It is well.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by ElSudani: 6:16pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

Did I threaten or promise to kill you with laughter before?

Don't you want to shed light on the following?

Alright dude, all the best to you.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 6:19pm On Jun 23
aswani:

Na wa ó, you no even pause di kweshion, greet mi den resume. It is well.

But is it not better to answer the questions first?

You still never answer these questions. Whats happening ?

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 6:44pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

At least return my greeting first.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 6:48pm On Jun 23
aswani:

At least return my greeting first.

Are you now acknowledging that you have not answered any of my questions and you are now using greeting to stall and a criteria for answering the questions asked you?

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 8:04pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

Are you now acknowledging that you have not answered any of my questions and you are now using greeting to stall and a criteria for answering the questions asked you?

Look how lengthy your post is getting? All of this would have been unnecessary if you had gone and found the answer in earlier posts.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 9:00pm On Jun 23
aswani:

Look how lengthy your post is getting? All of this would have been unnecessary if you had gone and found the answer in earlier posts.

You still never answer these questions. Whats happening?

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 9:24pm On Jun 23
lexy2014:

Good evening, maybe you are not a morning or afternoon person. Let's see how that will go.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 3:45am On Jun 24
aswani:

Good evening, maybe you are not a morning or afternoon person. Let's see how that will go.

Let's see if you will answer the questions which you have been trying to avoid with greeting

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 5:19am On Jun 24
lexy2014:

Let's see if you will answer the questions which you have been trying to avoid with greeting

I won't bother greeting as you won't bother answering
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 6:54am On Jun 24
aswani:

I won't bother greeting as you won't bother answering

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 7:31am On Jun 24
lexy2014:

You no ansa greeting and you want ansa to ya kweshions, ansa wey I don give tey tey.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 8:06am On Jun 24
aswani:

You no ansa greeting and you want ansa to ya kweshions, ansa wey I don give tey tey.

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 9:41am On Jun 24
lexy2014:

Post are getting longer on questions that have already being answered, how strange.

1 Like

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 11:10am On Jun 24
aswani:

Post are getting longer on questions that have already being answered, how strange.

If you have answered all the questions below asu claim, Pls show me the answer you provided to all the questions below:

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24
lexy2014:

If you have answered all the questions below asu claim, Pls show me the answer you provided to all the questions below:

Based on your latest post, there's nothing new for me to add to answers already given. Dem all dey derlre for ya front.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 4:05pm On Jun 24
aswani:

Based on your latest post, there's nothing new for me to add to answers already given. Dem all dey derlre for ya front.

Can you show me where I asked you to add anything new or add anything at all?

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24
lexy2014:

Answer exists already and hasn't changed, go find it in your own time.
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 6:54pm On Jun 24
aswani:

Answer exists already and hasn't changed, go find it in your own time.

Who told you that the answers don't exist and has changed?

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24
lexy2014:

Answer dey Kampe
Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by lexy2014: 7:07am On Jun 25
aswani:

Answer dey Kampe

Where were you asked whether answer de or answer no de?

aswani:

Re: Onanuga, O'tega Criticse Aisha Yesufu Over False Claims On Tinubu And Ramaphosa by aswani(m): 7:51am On Jun 25
lexy2014:

Where were you asked whether answer de or answer no de?

Getting longer. My OCD na wa.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari, Tinubu Others Attends Emergency APC Caucus Meeting Today / Darius Ishaku Arrives Ekiti For Thanskgiving (Photos) / IPOB: Banks, Markets Defy Sit-at-home Order In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.