Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,218 members, 7,981,336 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:53 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215313 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ebankole: 10:51am On Nov 27, 2012
I'm optimistic,justice delayed is not justice denied.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Azeola: 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
all is well....d tym z near.....it lukd lyk 4eva bt nw d dayz r numbered

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
We still dey here?

LMAO..................
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Azeola: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2012
i can understand ur plight nd grievance.... I've been a patentee 2 since 2008 when i used money i was supposd 2 use 4 som other tangible purpose(s) 2 register....i agree itz frustratn nd i believe many hopez nd dreamz av b shattered because of dis injustice/corruptn in our system....also i share some of ur opinions nd believes 2 some xtent.....bt VIOLENCE No please 4 goodness sake letz go there not....cos in what way will we b different 4rm d likes of BH,kidnappers nd assasins n d lykz,as they all believe they av one ''justifyable reason'' or the other 4 doin what dey do....evrybody z frustrated bout dis issue nd many r agitated bt please dn't add salt 2 injury.....we can stage a mass rally lyk dat of d subsidy protest we can do evrythn possible 2 make our voice heard bt nt VIOLENCE
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by ubong560(m): 11:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
There u go again. Let me quickly remind u again. There are many things U CAN NEVER ACHIEVE in life without applying force. If d only option is violence, den wat are we waiting 4? Or are u in person afraid of violence? Then step aside and leave it 4 dos who can stand it. Militants wouldn't have been wher they are today if d didn't disrupt peace in d area? Think abt it. Guys are not smiling wit dis and let somthng b done abt it asap b4 one turns d anger to a comandclem staff instead of mobil and d likes. Thank u.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Babalegba(m): 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2012
So this scam is still going on, amazing. Why is Seun allowing scammers to run all over nairaland angry
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by brown3: 9:43am On Dec 24, 2012
Omokemesi: I wish to point out very loud and clear that, as the initiator of this Thread, I am not in support of any form of violence. Prof Uwemedimo is a man of peace. He has said it many times that he would fight for his right constitutionally. I beg to step aside.
because u dont want to be expose from ur fraud. Violence is d only way to bring d mater out to media, but d fraud stars that re involve dont want media to get involve so that they re not going to be expose. I will encourage innocent Nigerians who re victim of this fraud to gather themself and organize a protest, so that every Nigerian will know what is happening and d matter wil be solve once and for all.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 11:22pm On Dec 29, 2012
God bless you Ubong560, If you have been following this thread, you'd see where I said a similar thing in the previous page. If comandclem is really ready to get her royalties, then a new dimension has to be taken in order to achieve result on this matter. This matter dey pain me because I invested much into it...People have really lost hope and all Mobil is waiting for is for this man to die and after which case go close., but God forbid. God will grant him good health and long life to fight on. Point of correction to Azeola : we're not like boko haram and kidnappers! NO! We're fighting for a good cause. The militants today enjoy what they enjoy because they fought for their right and the government had no choice than to respond to their request. Sincerely, if I had the money, I will singlehandedly recruit militants against mobil. They (mobil) must succumb by force, Even the bible says that the violent shall take it by force. Since our judiciary which is supposed to be the hope of the common man has turned to be the tool to oppress the poor, then there has to be a breakdown of law and order. I'm an advocate of violence in this matter. Ubong you have my support...........
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 10:39pm On Jan 02, 2013
count down to January 29. I hope the case will not be adjourned. Even if it is, I don't fully hope on it 'cos I earn my money online from the comfort of my house. Its only paining me that my investment is just tied up somewhere...
Guys while we wait for comandclem, we can earn online from fiverr. Also check out my signature below
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2013
uzohkings: count down to January 29. I hope the case will not be adjourned. Even if it is, I don't fully hope on it 'cos I earn my money online from the comfort of my house. Its only paining me that my investment is just tied up somewhere...
Guys while we wait for comandclem, we can earn online from fiverr. Also check out my signature below

Uzohkings pls can i get ur email, i need to find out somethings about fiverr pls
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
mintyx:

Uzohkings pls can i get ur email, i need to find out somethings about fiverr pls

you can reach me on uzohkingsley@gmail.com
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Dvinconnection(m): 8:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
I'm using this media to be grateful to GOD and also to be thankful to all my colleagues (CCNL PATENTEES) for their courage
I'm fully back and I'm calling on all my compatriot (CCNL PATENTEES) to come up, show up from
every corner of the universe because it's time to keep the campaign moving for our great company COMANDCLEM.
There's no cause for alarm, it's certained and sure that this year is our year
I'm wishing you all HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all my fellow CCNL PATENTEES.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL MY GREAT GREAT AND THE GREATEST CCNL PATENTEES ALL OVER THE GLOBE
NOW THE 2013 CAMPAIGN FOR OUR GREAT COURSE IN SUPPORT OF COMANDCLEM IS HERE AGAIN...
WE ARE ALL AWARE THAT CCNL CREW WILL BE MEETING AGAIN WITH MOBIL LATER ON THIS MONTH
IN THE COURT OF LAW AND THERE ARE STRONG INDICATIONS THAT THIS YEAR WILL BE THE YEAR THAT
EACH & EVERY ONE OF US (CCNL PATENTEES) WILL BEGIN TO LAUGH AND WILL BE THE FINAL YEAR OF
STRUGGLE, PLUS THE BEGINNING OF SUCCESS... I'M NOT HERE TO EXAGGERATE BUT TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD HAVE THE RECORD THAT THE
BEGINNING OF LIVING A GOOD LIFE WILL KICK OFF THROUGH THE SCHEME AND PLAN CCNL IS BRINGING IN TO NIGERIA...

I'M USING THIS MEDIA TO CALL ON MY COMPATRIOTS HOME & ABROAD
AUTHOR OF THIS FORUM AND MANY MORE OF OUR TANGIBLE
PERSONNEL TO LET'S RISE UP AGAIN & KEEP IMPACTING
THIS FORUM WITH CCNL SUCCESS...UNITED WE STAND.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 8:42am On Jan 07, 2013
Jay bee is good to have you back. Can you help me with comandclem site please?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:00pm On Jan 07, 2013
Thank you my dear Patentee(emmmyyax) I welcome you into successful
new year, I'm honored and welcome you back as well into this great
forum..... pertaining your concerned about CCNL's website
I've tried to check the site out as well but I was unable to gain
access, I will keep trying and I will also try & get in touch with
one of CCNL's manager to know what's really going on about the CCNL's
website.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07, 2013
Comandclem is moving forward, Comandclem is going higher
nothing can stop us, not even the force of darkness..
We are blessed as one big family of comandclem...
We thank all our numerous members/patentees that are
supporting us spiritually & financially both day and night..
we thank almighty GOD for helping us this far...........

New developments in CCNL, an issue was raised by CCNL's
attorneys & we are happy to announce to you all CCNL's
Patentees that it's time to get PATENTEE'S CERTIFICATE
CERTIFICATE will be issue to all patentees able to identify
him or her self as CCNL's Patentee FREE OF CHARGE.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:24pm On Jan 07, 2013
It was recorded earlier that a firm in Nigeria had a secret meeting
with Pa. Uwemedimoh with 40 million naira asking to become co-owner
but the offer was denied by the management of CCNL

I would have advice this firm to go and register as patentee
I think that would have been better and accepted by the management.

AT COMANDCLEM WE ARE ON OUR WAY FORWARD
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 11:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
No doubt, Comandclem is going places
no cause for alarm everything is in place
I'm not too sure but I think Jan 29th, 2013
is the deal date for Mobil to show up
and give explanation on what they think is been
holding them back from paying her debt....
COUNTDOWN TO JANUARY 29TH

AT COMANDCLEM WE ARE ON OUR WAY FORWARD
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
Welcoming you to this year of success. Forward is our watch-word, no matter the tribulations the struggle must continue. We are not relenting. Dont be discourage. Dont be intimidated. The journey might seems un-clear to you but am assuring you that we are now at the final face. Does who got discourage, i beseech you to regain your strength. Come Jan 29: we are really expecting you badly. I toooo love Comandclem.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 2:16am On Jan 11, 2013
I'M HAPPY TO SEE YOU BACK ON HERE MY DEAR MR. BANJO
FIRST OF ALL I WILL LIKE TO WISH YOU HAPPY NEW YEAR
MORE SUCCESS TO COME BRO.

I WAS TOLD AS WELL ABOUT THE NEXT APPOINTED DATE
BY THE SUPREME COURT............. JANUARY 29TH
IS AT THE CORNER..........AND AGAIN, I'M WELCOMING
ALL OUR COLLEAGUES HOME AND ABROAD BACK TO THIS FORUM

AT COMANDCLEM WE ARE ON OUR WAY FORWARD.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:08am On Jan 12, 2013
@GODSAYS, YOU ARE HIGHLY WELCOME MY BROTHER. WISHING YOU AND ALL MY DEAR PATENTEE WONDERFUL NEW YEAR.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Ladiesman009: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2013
I am also a member of commandclem too

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:29am On Jan 14, 2013
I WELCOME EVERYONE BACK TO THIS FORUM
MR.BANJO, EMMMYYAX & LADIESMAN009, YOU'RE ALL WELCOME
WE ARE ONE FAMILY AND TOGETHER WE SHALL GET TO THE PROMISE LAND
MR.BANJO PLEASE I'VE BEEN TRYING TO GET IN TOUCH BUT I'VE LOST YOUR
NUMBER, THE LAST TIME I WAS TRYING TO CALL YOU I DISCOVERED THAT
I MIXED UP YOUR NUMBER WITH MANAGER.SUNDAY AJAMU'S NUMBER, PLEASE SEND
YOUR NUMBER TO ME VIA E-MAIL TO LOVELYSOUL2SOUL@YAHOO.COM
THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by DGC(m): 5:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wishing all my co-patents a more fulfilled year in 2013.

Long live the King,
Long live Comandclem Patentees,
Long live Federal Republic of Nigeria.

DGC.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 6:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
january 29 is by the corner........hope it turns out for good 'cos guys don tire....
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:35pm On Jan 15, 2013
I'm highly excited that more patentees are turning up
uzohking, it will turn out with good news
don't get tired, cos it's about time
to start enjoying the fruit of our investment
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by DGC(m): 1:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
GODSAYS I LIKE UR SPIRIT....KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

DGC.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 4:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
And when do we start getting the certificates?? Happy new year to fellow patentees
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 7:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
I DO APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENT DGC, THANK YOU SO MUCH
MINTYX THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUESTION, I WAS TOLD ABOUT
THE REGISTRATION FOR THE CERTIFICATE BUT NOT SURE YET
ABOUT WHEN TO GET IT, THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.
~GODSAYES~

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.