Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,218 members, 7,981,336 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 02:53 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215313 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2012
As i have said earlier on, mobil is a Zonbe. A real Working dead company. A Company who try to run away from her shadow. A company who invent only one thing{DATE BLINDNESS} !¡! Lolx. TRUE TALK. No more fake supreme court date ? Next talk now is Baba is going to jail. I laugh, laugh, laugh as i read, study, ponder why an educate person can still be the origin of MUSKURU/SUGBENDU brain.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 3:28pm On Jul 29, 2012
@Saibuhari, please i want to ask. What is your take on the attitude of Mobil on 10th July? Because if Mobil were to be credible as they claimed the issue of not turning up at the invitation by the Supreme court would not have arise. If Mobil lawyer claimed he did not know the case was to come up on 10th of July as he did because I followed the proceedings. Don't u think that such company is capable of anything? Am not Comandclem praiser either but Is important we are very sincere atleast for the sake of posterity. I strongly believe without bias that Mobil has a case to answer.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2012
BANJO AND ALL PATENTEES, I am sorry, i am using our Forum for this important announcement, it is important please.

NEVER SEEN THIS BEFORE

There will be a SEMENAR in ABUJA, Nigeria to help you enhance your health or somebody's, Or already struggling with one ailment or the other; like diabetes,High blood pressure,fiabrod,Stomach Ulcer, prostate cancer, Breast cancer etc. with a never-seen health supplement find a lasting solution. please contact me on 08034810700 for datail

Thank you my fellow patentees.
Long live CCNL
LONG live the Great inventor
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:18am On Aug 14, 2012
I am so proud to be associated with Prof. Clement Uwemedimo. I am so proud and previlleged to be a participant in the Comanclem struggle. I am happy and proud standing and fighting for a just cause. I am proud to be a Comandclem patentee.
What about you? Identify yourself here... Click on the link below and hit a 'Like' on the facebook page 'Comandclem Patentees, Standup!' www.facebook.com/StandUpNigeria and stand out as a distinguished Comandclem patentee. You never can tell how your liking this page would go a long way in exposing the evils of Mobil to the world and lead to the speedily attainment of our long await victory. The voice of the people is the voice of God. Enough is enough...
#OccupyYourPossession
#ComandclemPatenteesStandUp
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by EdDave(m): 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2012
4 years later......
The s**t goes on. :-X4 years later......
The s**t goes on.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 2:07am On Aug 21, 2012
Can there ever be an end to this issue? All these dialogue and due process cannot solve this issue. Mobil nd the FG are into a joint venture, so indirectly comandclem is also fighting the govt. QED! Mobil has bought the judiciary...imagine mobil saying that they were not aware of the date and no penalty was given still! Na for dis country I dey c all dis kain mess! I've said it before and will say it again....to really achieve maximum result and claim her royalties, comandclem has to contract the militants..cos the violent taketh it by force... Courtesy of militancy, some militants now enjoy overseas training till tomorrow!...by the time mobil house in lagos and eket is bombed like 2 or 3 times, dem go know say there's fire on the mountain and then the attention of the media will be drawn to the matter..you wouldn't have to go and beg newspaers to tell your story at all..they themselves will begin to publicize the matter....before you know it, it becomes a national discourse like the boko haram issue. Jolantern or whoever will be there no get choice than to step into the matter...until then, comandclem vs mobil remains a child's play!..a mirage! What a pity! I just pity Nigeria!
I rest my case....
Court!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2012
I wish to point out very loud and clear that, as the initiator of this Thread, I am not in support of any form of violence. Prof Uwemedimo is a man of peace. He has said it many times that he would fight for his right constitutionally. I beg to step aside.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2012
Omokemesi: I wish to point out very loud and clear that, as the initiator of this Thread, I am not in support of any form of violence. Prof Uwemedimo is a man of peace. He has said it many times that he would fight for his right constitutionally. I beg to step aside.
ah please put your stupidity to rest. For how many years will continue scamming your neighbors sotey everybodi don tire to see this thread.
IS HIGH TIME THIS THREAD IS LOCKED.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 7:47pm On Sep 05, 2012
Hey People! The comandclem struggle... The fight for a just cause is still on! Comandclem Patentees, Stand-Up! www.facebook.com/StandUpNigeria
Click and hit a like on that page and you would have identified yourself with the Comandclem Struggle... The fight for a just cause and against injustice and slavery. Obey the clarion call, click on and hit a 'like' on this page: www.facebook.com/StandUpNigeria
Mobilisation for a fight for a just cause that must be won is on here, www.facebook.com/StandUpNigeria click on this and hit a 'like' on this page and you on... You are welcome!

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by EdDave(m): 10:48am On Sep 06, 2012
THREAD LOCKED!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2012
EdDave: THREAD LOCKED!

You wish... Dream on.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by EdDave(m): 11:48am On Sep 07, 2012
Keep deceiving yourselves. I have been a patentee since 2007. Everday u meet different ppl telling same old s**t. The ppl i met then are no longer there. Now, we have new faces selling the same nonsense. U tink Mobil is a filling station; that you can just go there and pump $$$. Goodluck!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2012
EdDave: Keep deceiving yourselves. I have been a patentee since 2007. Everday u meet different ppl telling same old s**t. The ppl i met then are no longer there. Now, we have new faces selling the same nonsense. U tink Mobil is a filling station; that you can just go there and pump $$$. Goodluck!

I understand how you feel. But for the fact that you been a Patentee since 2007 does not mean you should lose hope or that we should give up in the fight. The case is still on, was only adjourned to Jan. 29... There is hope and I could feel it. Nothing good comes so easy. I will only advise you to hang on a little more and you will be glad you did. I am highly persuaded that victory awaits Comandclem. What do you stand to gain losing hope and discouraging those keeping faith. It's either you join hand with those ready keep the fight alive or you sit and watch, instead of trying to discourage other. Weeping may endure for a night, joy comes in the morning. There is always light at the end of a tunnel.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
MIND THE WAY YOU TALK TODAY BECAUSE NO ONE KNOWS TOMORROW. Simple Logic As Usual

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2012
LET'S KEEP MOVING EVEN WHEN THE THE MELEE GETS TOUGH
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Azeola: 11:08am On Sep 15, 2012
as difficult as it is to believe....i still c smiles graduating from frowns of frustrations and disappointment to laughter nd tears of joy on d faces patentees faces in d nearest future.....wether we like it or not as long as we stand on truth however small or bitter it is it will definitely prevail over falsehood....i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 28, 2012
THE 4TH EDITION OF the inventor magazine.

www.nigeria.myintern­etforum.com/­index.php/­topic,6102.new.html

Check the above forum in terms of gif file display and files attachnemt sizes

Aug 23 · Sent from Mobile
Comandclem Patentees

The Forum file is 3 small
Aug 23 · Sent from Mobile
Comandclem Patentees

Check and compare CCNL FORUM with this forum on a cyba-cafe.

Just A Click To Be Updated
www.nigeria.myintern­etforum.com/­index.php/­topic,6102.msg13400.h­tml#msg13400

Aug 24 · Sent from Mobile
Comandclem Patentees

ANNOUNCEMENT
COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED MEETS EASTERN ESTEEMED PATENTEES

This is to invite all CCNL PATENTEES in the Eastern States Of Nigeria to a meeting with the Management of Comandclem Nigeria Limited in Anambra State.

Time: 2pm - 5pm
Date: 28th Of September, 2012 (FRIDAY)

Venue: SHARON GUEST HOUSE, GRA, ONITSHA, Anambra State.

Advantages:

(1) Patentees will have unlimited opportunities to ask one or two questions from the Senior Legal Counsel of Comandclem Nigeria Limited- Barrister Rev. Jesse-Daniels Onuigbo ESQ.

(2) Patentees will have golden opportunities to be updated on the current state of affairs in Comandclem Nigeria Limited from the Personal Assistant of King Professor CJA UWEMEDIMO.

(3) Patentees will have access to interract with other DELEGATES of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO.

For more information, visit the link below.
www.comandclemonline­.com/forum/­index.php?topic=2.372
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by cristog120: 4:33pm On Sep 30, 2012
since my mindset was changed that ive been scammed by ccnl, thats when ive woken up to the realities of my life. i was brought down overnight through my investment with this company after their promises when they came marketing this in jos plateau state. with the attendant crisis that rocked that city ive found it difficult to stand by my feet again. five yrs down the line, ive just started picking up the pieces of my life.my advice is for any 'patentee' to dump his/her percieved certificate and move on with his life and stop living a life of dreams.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Afrocatalyst: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2012
^^ talk for yourself Mr man. Life is a choice and each man is responsible for the way that live their life. Hope is not forced, it is a choice. Getting a certificate and then hoping in it to alleviate all your problems is you OWN very choice. You were told to be ready for the long haul, that it is a future investment, which means, register and move on with your life, just spread the news. But you did the opposite, you registered and sat down waiting to eat your cake. Lazy man, better go and work.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 06, 2012
COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED VERSUS CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED & 21 OTHERS

Fri, Oct 5, 2012 11:32 PM PDT
COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED VERSUS CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED & 21 OTHERS

the case is adjourned to
15th of October, 2012.

The legal battle between COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED, and chevron & 21 others was unable to come up on 9th of July, 2012 at the FEDERAL HIGH COURT CALABAR JUDICIAL DIVISION because of the fact that the court was unable to sit. The Management OF COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED headed by PROFESSOR KING CJA UWEMEDIMOH & teams of Patentees, and the legal counsels of those twenty two (22) were in court room only to be told that the court could not sit.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE TERM “THE COURT CANNOT SIT”?

Just a click to continue
www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.376
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by JohnBull2: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2012
Akureyusuf or kenew is a confirmed agent of Ajamu. 4 ogudu is Ajamu office. Fake documents. Ajamu is wasting his time. No Monday (GENERAL MANAGER), No royalty.

-john from ilorin
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by skup008(m): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2012
Oga john bull Ƴöů for take am easy nah...anyway, how things for lubcon?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2012
Honourable Patentees, how un dey ?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:25am On Nov 02, 2012
88days to go.
Mobil !!
I hope you have gotten your glasses ? I Hope you have cross-check the date ? Hope all of you still know the way supreme ?
Your tactics would'nt work because i know them all ! You wanna ask me how ? Is a secret.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:24am On Nov 06, 2012
The most important thing is to believe in yourself. If personal confident got lost then failure is de-clear wanted !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2012
Comandclem monthly meetg:Sat 10 nov,2012 at 4 OGUDU RD,OJOTA,LAGOS,10-12a.m.CCNL VS CHEVRON AND 21 OTHERS:12 NOV,2012.CCNL VS MOBIL:JAN 29,2013-08051144043.THKS
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mackengift: 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2012
Hello fellow patentee, any info on the court case that was held on the 12th Nov, 2012 between CCNL VS CHEVRON and 21 others.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2012
I spoke with one of the agents (08055606790) and then he said that the has been adjourned again....Although this time the court sat. He said they will keep adjourning the case because the people involved are much i.e the 22 infringers. He said it will get to time when they would then begin to call the lawyers of the respective infringers (chevron and co.) one after the other...I guess this will take decades for them to reach a conclusion on this matter. I also asked him about that of Mobil, he said the case will come up in January and after which the finally judgement will be given on another day fixed by the court and that, it would be the last. He said it will be presided by the CJN herself at the supreme court............ I hope so o....'cos most people have actually lost hope in this scheme....sincerely.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by malipalina: 2:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
hmmmmmm!

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.