Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,171 members, 7,981,174 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:20 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215309 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:44pm On Jul 12, 2012
Now back to that mad saibuhari !
Do we have a case in supreme court ?
Where is your lead lawyer MIKE OZEKHOME, EYIMOFE ATAKE on 10/07/12 ?
Your wack fellow who call themself lawyer cant differentiate between 10/07/2012 and 11/07/2012. A SIMPLE DIGIT OF 10 from 11.
UDOM UDOM says he cant see very well for him to differentiate !! Hope he bring is spectaCLE when coming on 29/01/2013
Let your eyes be blind again when coming on January 29 2013.
Shame to mobil, shame to your wack Ozekhome and co.
Hope you people will not be blind again to differentiat between 29/01/2013 29/02/2013. Henceforth ! When i talk to you now or call you, you should answer me with the world in quote "Sir" cause you are nowhere to be found on 10/07/2013 !
Mobil is a Vonbè: Dead company working when it comes to supreme court issue.
I told patentee that mobil is finish when its comes to supreme court but majority dont believe me. Can you see now they are finish ? They fail to appear cause dey gat nothing to say.
Supreme court dont give second chance ooh ! So no more Date blindness... Lolx

NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS ! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS !! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS !!! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS ! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS !! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS !!! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS ! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS !! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS !!! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS ! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS !! NO MORE DATE BLINDNESS !!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
For my life i know no sey Date Blindness dey ! ! Na only Colour Blindness i no.
But a case study of Comandclem Vs Mobil In Supreme Court Abuja on 10/07/2013 show me that Date Blindness Dey Ooh.
SANs with DATE BLINDNESS ! !
WHAT A SHAME ! ! !
Wonders shall never end !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 4:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
GREAT NIGERIAN YOUTH, PLEASE I URGE YOU ALL
TO BE WISE...... LETS DO SOMETHING VALUABLE
WITH OUR LIFES....FROM MY OWN POINT OF VIEW
COMANDCLEM IS LEGIT AND REAL BUT I DOUBT IF
MOSQUITOES BEHIND THE BARS WILL REALISE ON
TIME THAT THEY ARE KILLING & DESTROYING
NIGERIA'S DIGNITY & FUTURE....

PLEASE I URGE ALL CCNL PATANTEES, YOUTHS
OF AFRICA TO PLAN, EXECUTE & ALSO LET'S EDUCATE OUR SELVES
AND WORK TOGETHER, PLAN TOGETHER AND ENSURE THIS OLD
MAN EFFORTS DOESN'T GO IN VAIN........

BUT PLEASE CAUSION HAS TO BE TAKING AS WELL BECAUSE IT'S OUR RESPONSIBILITY
TO ENSURE THAT WE DO NOT ALLOW OUR GOVERNMENT TO MAKE
OUR LIFES MISERABLE, I HAVE HOPE IN COMANDCLEM & AT THE SAME TIME
LET'S TRY AND FOCUS ON SOME OTHER THINGS IN LIFE TO ENRICH
OUR LIFES..........................................

BECAUSE IF THERE WASN'T SOMETHING BEHIND HIS FOOLISH ACTION {MOBIL'S
ATTONEY} THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A SOUND PENALTY AGAINST MOBIL
FOR SUCH UNPROFESSIONALISM, THIS IS MY SIMPLE ADVISE JUST AS A LITTLE BOY
~GODSAYES~
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2012
GODsays Really speak well.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
@Bassette, i will be straight andsimple with my answer to you with reasons.
{1}Comandclem is a statutory inventing company
{2}We provide the formula or Formulè. You can also refer to Comandclem as a computer sciencetist who provide or write a software for a hardware to function.
{3}MObil did not stole our paint but Mobil stole our FORMULA. Formula bring paint Alive or brings paint to life.
They took the invention to Holland for mass production due to the fact that they have the money to mass produce it.
We do not compete with mobil in selling the paint. All we want is our royalty for the paint theymass produce which is the product of our invention and our formula give birth to that invention.
{4} What we do is to give companies Licence for our invention.
You dont expect the inventor of electricity to start the selling or producing cable wire and co.
The inventor of electric bulb is ablind man, you dont expect him to start selling or manufacture bulb. BUT HE GIVE LICENCES TO OTHER COMPANY WHO ARE INTERSETED.
NOTE: COMANDCLEM IS AN INVENTING COMPANY WHO GIVESLICENCES TO OTHER PEOPLE TO USE, SALE HIS INVENTION. HE WHO OWNS THE FORMULA OWNS THE PRODUCT
SIMPLE AS THAT.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:33pm On Jul 12, 2012
STRANGE NUMBER HAS BEEN CALLING ME FOR A WHILE NOW INCLUDING SENDING OF TEXT MESSAGE. IF I CALL THE NUMBER BACK THEY WILL DEDUCT ALL MY MONEY WITHIN SOME SECONDS, IF I SEND TEXT MESSAGE TO THAT NUMBER THE REPLY WILL BE ERROR.
I FEAR NO FOE OOH BUT I JUST REVEAL THE SECRET BECAUSE GODSAYS TALK ABOUT BEING WISE !
I WILL MAKE SOME CONTACT WEATHER TO POST THE NUMBER ON THIS FORUM.
But Emi nì temi lagidi ooh. No one can dear scare me

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:13pm On Jul 12, 2012
I KNOW COLOUR BLINDNESS EXIST
BUT WHAT ABOUT DATE BLINDNESS ! Lolx

i think date blindness need a BIG SPECTACLEEEE or eye WIND SCREEN for it rectification. Ah Ah Ah
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:37pm On Jul 12, 2012
When life become unbearable for corrupt minded Animal being, they develop serious headache, their thinking faculty will swap from semi-wrong to total wrong. Mobil gat no hidden place, cause they are fighting wit jehovah not human.
Good night and have a nice night.
Peace.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 2:09pm On Jul 13, 2012
@IDray. I will answer you this once and then most likely ignore you for all time.I know your problem and feel very sorry for you which is why I often ignore your lousy comments here. I am aware you persuaded a lot of friends and relations to invest in comandclem and so you must keep up the pretence that all is well or they will tear you up. You are in a tight corner but be a man and find their money and pay them off so you can resume being a full and honest man. You can tell the birds that you tried to buy back the investment certificates and your friends refused; of course you know it is a big lie. Settle your friends and live a normal life. You can proceed with your asinine comments and abuses but you know the truth and pls stop deceiving even more people here. YOU HAVE TURNED INTO A BIG LIAR FROM BEING fairly honest fellow on this thread initially. Now can the rain of abuses start....
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mackengift: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2012
It really amuse me to say, our king have been pursuing he's benefit from the 1980's till this time and despite the enemies strategy, he has being resilient and persistant in this course. Paul said in the bible "....i press toward the mark of the high calling ....." that is what the king is doing, because he knows that he will not work for others to eat and he will surely eat the fruit of his labour.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2012
@Misuzoma; I suppose we are all grown Adults, you dont have to Spur people to anger, thereby causing confusion and Quarrel in the house. Lets all grow up please.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2012
missuzoma: @IDray. I will answer you this once and then most likely ignore you for all time.I know your problem and feel very sorry for you which is why I often ignore your lousy comments here. I am aware you persuaded a lot of friends and relations to invest in comandclem and so you must keep up the pretence that all is well or they will tear you up. You are in a tight corner but be a man and find their money and pay them off so you can resume being a full and honest man. You can tell the birds that you tried to buy back the investment certificates and your friends refused; of course you know it is a big lie. Settle your friends and live a normal life. You can proceed with your asinine comments and abuses but you know the truth and pls stop deceiving even more people here. YOU HAVE TURNED INTO A BIG LIAR FROM BEING fairly honest fellow on this thread initially. Now can the rain of abuses start....

Oh! Really? Thanks for your advice ma'am.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:26am On Jul 14, 2012
When life become unbearable for corrupt minded Animal being, they develop serious headache, their thinking facultywill swap from semi-wrong to total wrong. Mobil gat no hidden place, cause they are fighting wit jehovah not human. Morning Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:54pm On Jul 14, 2012
missuzoma: Now can the rain of abuses start....

What kind of woman are you? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2012
What manner of man is Jesus Halleluyahhhh... What manner of man is Jesus Halleluyahhh...
He made the blind to see...
He made the cripple to work...
He spur Comandclem to Victory Halleluyahhh !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nnamdij(m): 8:06am On Jul 15, 2012
Hapi sunday my co-patentees & trillionaires..alwz confess positively nomatter what ______it's well..only believe nd initialize faith in all tins den live odas 4 GOD..hv a luvly sunday Trillionaire.......

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nnamdij(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2012
nnamdij: Hapi sunday my co-patentees & trillionaires..alwz confess positively nomatter what ______it's well..only believe nd initialize faith in all tins den live odas 4 GOD..hv a luvly sunday Trillionaire.......
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2012
On this day, 15 of July, 76years ago a great Nigerian inventor was born.
Happy Birthday King! You will live long to fulfil ur divine destiny/mission. You will surely eat of the fruit of ur labour...
Long live the king!!!

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by midman: 2:40pm On Jul 19, 2012
Samson Adebayo up 4d strugle frm Lagos. count me -in pls. Godsayes quite an age? called ur line 2 no avail. pls reach me on 08098170201. Aluta Continua!!!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:56pm On Jul 20, 2012
Our case at fed high court Calabar against Chevron and 21othrs was adjourned to 15-10-2012 while our case at the supreme Court of Nigeria against mobil was adjourn to Jan-29-2013 for the reserved ruling on some motions before the court.
LAGOS PATENTEE: LET MEET ON SAT 21-07-2012 FOR THE MONTHLY UPDATE AT NO 4, OGUDU ROAD, BY 11-1 pm. 08051144043.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:58pm On Jul 20, 2012
LAGOS PATENTEE: LET MEET ON SAT 21-07-2012 FOR THE MONTHLY UPDATE AT NO 4, OGUDU ROAD, OJOTA BY 11-1 pm. 08051144043.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nnamdij(m): 12:00am On Jul 21, 2012
Pls Mr. Bonjo endeavour 2keep us d non~lagosians posted 4d latest outcome frm d meeting...GOD IS ALWAYS ON OUR SIDE CCNL...ND 'LL ALWAYS BE .all, needed frm us is 2fear not nd b of good courage 4our REDEEMER LIVETH.. Long live d king.long live ccnl / PATENTEES + Gud 9it 2u trillionaire...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nworanco(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2012
[s][/s][right][/right]Devilish Mobil and her agents will never relent in castigating we ComandClem, bcs they knew they are SUNK already to the extent of claiming date blindness. Oooh Mobil ! What a CALAMITY befallen you. Mobil from Feb. 2013 u will learn to 'LAY UR FOUNDATION ON SOLID NOT ON THE SAND. Truth last forever than Precious Metal. May God grant us (PATENTEES) success in this Struggle to Liberate AFRICA from the Captivity of the Western World. Amen !! REJOICE .Devilish Mobil and her agents will never relent in castigating we ComandClem, bcs they knew they are SUNK already to the extent of claiming date blindness. Oooh Mobil ! What a CALAMITY befallen you. Mobil from Feb. 2013 u will learn to 'LAY UR FOUNDATION ON SOLID NOT ON THE SAND. Truth last forever than Precious Metal. May God grant us (PATENTEES) success in this Struggle to Liberate AFRICA from the Captivity of the Western World. Amen !! REJOICE .Devilish Mobil and her agents will never relent in castigating we ComandClem, bcs they knew they are SUNK already to the extent of claiming date blindness. Oooh Mobil ! What a CALAMITY befallen you. Mobil from Feb. 2013 u will learn to 'LAY UR FOUNDATION ON SOLID NOT ON THE SAND. Truth last forever than Precious Metal. May God grant us (PATENTEES) success in this Struggle to Liberate AFRICA from the Captivity of the Western World. Amen !! REJOICE .
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
Mobil and her cohorts can only labour in
vain trying to stop Comandclem, because
God is with Comandclem. The antics and
plots of Mobil and her cohorts against
Comandclem and Prof. Uwemedimo will
always remain futile and fruitless. How dare you try working against what God
has endorsed? Sorry, you cant redirect or
rewrite a script already written by God.
When the time is ripe as divinely scripted,
the long awaited final victory will be
attained. I am for a just cause, Comandclem, what about you?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by DGC(m): 3:58pm On Jul 23, 2012
Hello my fellow patentees...

Am DGC, new in the house..Thumbs up to all freedom fighters! Comandclem is the reason why i believe Nigeria is still going to be a great nation come what may...It is God ordained plan for Nigeria whether the devil likes it or not "GOD IS STILL GOD". Continue in your quiet time cos God listen...

Where is elder omokemesi? We need him for his quotable quotes...cheers all!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by flexyonline: 7:38pm On Jul 23, 2012
All of you commandclem subscribers have the mental capacity of lower animals. You people are worse than orangutangs mentally. This is the problem with universal suffrage, one man one vote, how can it be that you people actually have a hand in choosing the leaders of this country? You should all be in chains and kept in cages. That's what your level of mental development deserves. How can any right thinking person, even illiterate, believe this nonsense scam. Mschewww!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 3:22am On Jul 24, 2012
flexyonline: All of you commandclem subscribers have the mental capacity of lower animals. You people are worse than orangutangs mentally. This is the problem with universal suffrage, one man one vote, how can it be that you people actually have a hand in choosing the leaders of this country? You should all be in chains and kept in cages. That's what your level of mental development deserves. How can any right thinking person, even illiterate, believe this nonsense scam. Mschewww!!

Why dissipate your hard earn energy on what dont seem to concern or affect you in any way? Must you comment on every post even when you dont seem to have an idea the subject on ground? If I were you I would just quietly pass on, rather than insult people that might be more knowledgeable than you in many ways. Thanks though for acknowledging and recognising Comandclem here. Your Comment here had shown how much a threat Comandclem is to Mobil and her cohorts like you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:25pm On Jul 24, 2012
Commandclem is a walking corpse. Its been long dead. Unfortunately its followers know not that they are following its decaying corpse or carcass, if you like. What a pity! Some are deceived by utopian expectation of wealth which unknown to them is mere vapour that has since vanished even before the water was heated. Fake inventor Uwemedimo has made his money by floating a wonder bank called Comandclem. That way his fake invention has paid off for him or has it not?. Patentees will be left to rue their loss by the time the scale of the monumental fraud falls off their eyes. I laugh in Ibibio.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:27pm On Jul 24, 2012
Nothing will save Uwemedimo from jail for the monumental fraud of floating a wonder bank called comandclem. Its a promise.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:28pm On Jul 24, 2012
The apostles of the fake inventor should watch out.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2012
Ofcourse, you are the one worthy of and deserving a jail term for your numerous crime against humanity. You know yourself...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2012
As have said earlier on, mobil is a Zonbe. A real Working dead company. A Company who try to run away from her shadow. A company who invent only one thing{DATE BLINDNESS} !¡! Lolx. TRUE TALK. No more fake supreme court date ? Next talk now is Baba is going to jail. I laugh, laugh, laugh as i read, study, ponder why an educate person can still be the origin of MUSKURU/SUGBENDU brain.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.