Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,171 members, 7,981,174 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:21 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215309 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2012
@BANJO, i pray God strengthens all of your efforts

3 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:26am On Jun 26, 2012
SUMMARY OF YESTERDAY COURT SITTING. COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED, THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN AND MR AJAMU VS EFCC

Yesterday court sitting was full of surprise.
The numbers of register patentee who present at the court premises was nothing but waoooh ! !
EFCC lawyer was flaw hands down by our lawyer.
It was a total surprise for the judge to hear from EFFCC lawyer that he did not know or understand what patent certificate means !! !!
It was to total EMBARRASSMENT for EFCC lawyer who present ZERO WITNESS.
Our lawyer ask EFCC lawyer is Comandclem a wonder bank or a registered company ? He got no answer for that also. EFCC lawyer turn himself to evaporation, he was no where to be found in the court premises. THE PROCEEDING CONTINUE TODAY IN LAGOS.
@Emmmyyax God bless you my brother.
Supreme court hearing at Abuja is going to be the beginning of another error for mobil. Watch out for the multitude.
Today proceeding is on ! Watch out ! !
Banjo : comandclem marketing manager.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
The case as being adjourned to 13th and 26th of September, 2012.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by nnamdij(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
Pls sir Banjo what caused d adjournment again since d efcc lawyers cannot defend demselves @d court according 2 ur last 2posts on case day1....trow more lit pls thanks

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 11:50pm On Jun 27, 2012
hmmmmm na wa oh...it is well!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
@nnamdij, thanks for this teachical and reasonable question. Am saying sorry for my inability to reply your post as quick as possible. I will like to answer your question technically by reference.
Court is more than a mere system. Court is not about you slap me i slap you. We can all recall what happen during the governorshp election in Nigeria. Basically we can tell who wins Osun, Ekiti and Edo governorshp election, even will can all tell who win the presidential election without going to court. But why many months before court announce the lawful winner ?
Court give more time, space, options, views, evidence{soft copy, hard copy, human, video, taped and so on...}
court give lawyer time and space to express their mind to the fullest.
Lawyer knows the in and out how to delay or fasten case. For reference: READ COMANDCLEM COUNTER CROSS APPEAL. THIRD PAGE PARAGRAPH 11 {i}, {ii}, {iii}, {iv} {v} AND SEE HOW MOBIL ARE TRYING TO USE THOSE DELAY TACTICS BEING STATED BY OUR LAWYER. I will be looking forward for more technical and reasonable question from you.

Note: Have you ever follow comandclem issue spiritualy ? Do that and let me know you respond on this number only 07036692021
Do you always pray for comandclem ! Do you think mere court can solve this problem ? We all want to get paid but our knees kneel down not.

2 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2012
I want patentees to contribute. Hundreds of patentee view this forum without any contribution !
July is nearby. Do we still have a case at supreme court ? That question is for liberation Haram gang. Their no where to be found right now, why ? Because a date as being fix at supreme court ! ! They are still searching for their next plan. Maybe their next plan will be: 'Are you sure you are going to win the case'. Lolx. Where are they ? They busy doing their common work "419"

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
There ll be an urgent meeting for all the Commitee of friends tomrrow 30th june @ Muda Lawal Stadium Asero Abeokuta Time 1:00pm. Pls anybody who can make it should please update us here. I should have bn there but for another important meeting where my presence is highly needed. God bless Nigeria
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2012
banjo date dropping is the ccnl wayo strategy of choice so wait until court hearing starts on said date before crowing
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
Baba is eager to expose how wayö act take the order of the day @ EFC office day after day.
@Uzoma, you can see your co gang how silence he is. He knows the truth. I invite you to our double hearing, one in UYO 9/07/2012 and the other one at Fct Abuja 10/07/2012. But pls dont identify yourself as Uzoma rather.... Lolx
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2012
Lol... Missuzoma, how r u doin? Longest tym. Wia 've u bn? We rili missed u. Bn wondering were u've bn... Miss Muru anya ka azu! U knw wat it is... Lwfmf...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2012
Yeah! By Comandclem I stand, now and always.... Cos I knw the truth and the hypocrisy that abound in the entity called Nigeria. It's a matter of time, and the light shall overcome the darkness... No amount of illegalities shall stop it from coming to pass! What would you do if you know you cant fail? Thats what am doing, cos I know the fact Comandclem cant fail... It's been written and and Comandclem's been destined to this! Keep hope alive dear Comandclem Patentees!
#TeamComandclemPatenteesStandUp
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2012
HURRY !! HURRY !! HURRY !! HURRY !! HURRY !!
Today mark 32 years Henry Hukkens struck verbal agreement with The King Of The Wealth Of The Ocean.
What is really going on in Nigeria ? What is wrong with Nigeria ? Are we insane in Nigeria ? Do we really care for our Living Legend or Dead Legend ? I care for you baba, patentee care for you. God will bless you. We will keep going on.
God bless me.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Comandclem.
God bless patentee.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2012
Misapprehension for those who follow Saibrown words ! ! Misapprehension for those who believe when Saibrown label Comandclem that there is no case in supreme court ! !
Saibrown, come out now and tell the whole world that there wont be any supreme court sitting between Comandclem Nigeria Limited and mobil unlimited on 10 of July 2012. If you can come out and prove me wrong up till that stipulated date, i promise to resign as comandclem marketing manager forever !

Abuja patentee ! Abuja patentee ! Abuja patentee ! Are you ready for comandclem ? Are you ready for thousands of patentee ? Am calling on Abuja manager, board member and Abuja patentees, are you ready to welcome thousands of patentee ? I know you are ready.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Theophas: 4:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
I stil pose my stand that we should prayerfully wait for the case to b heard before celebration. Naija is a very corrupt country. Even d most glaring evidence can be thwarted n given dis 1 dat involve d Americas. God deliver us as in the Ipad case
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:39pm On Jul 02, 2012
@Theophas, nothing can stop the hearing ! Its time we stop given preference to mobil. Face your worst enemy and face it at once. I really appreciate your candid advise but its time we stop label mobil as a powerful thing ! God Almighty is the most powerful and most awesome. Comandclem is stronger than mobil ! If not, everybody would have forgot a company called comandclem ever exist. They try their best to silence us but we keep growing stronger.
They bribe those who are necessary in their own sight, but they forgot God those not take bribe. We will keep on praying, we will keep calling on God for intervention, they should keep on with their bribe. Nothing can stop God when its time.
Comandclem fear no foe !
Will we continue yelling the hearing date at the supreme court Abuja for the world to hear and for God to intervene. We are facing Nigeria worst enemy on 10/07/2012
Face your worst enemy, win the battle and overcome the war. Peace
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by abaluv: 8:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hello ladies and gentlemen and ladies. Nice to be here again after being away for a long time. I am happy you guys kept the flag flying. I was in a prayer meeting on Saturday last for our success at the Supreme court on 10/07/2012. Victory is ours. Omokemesi, how are you? I hope the hope is kept alive on your side! While we are at it where is our friend SAIBUHARI or is it SAIBRAWN or SAIHARAM or SAI.....? I just observed his unusual silence. Too bad. I use to like his wapped upside-down reasoning. Even his adherents like MISUZOMA is talking half-heartedly now. Too baaaaad indeed....FOR THEM. Onwards Comrades onwards!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Sure, I can assure all you that Comandclem's victory awaits her in Abuja! The script is finally playing out itself as scheduled... But we must continue praying ernestly to God, with whom our victory lies. The Supreme being taking charge of a mere Supreme court, you know what it is...Go Comandclem! Victory is sure!
#TeamComandclemPatenteesStandUp
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
10/07/2012 mobil on fire !! ! !!!.
We believe in God.
We trust him only.
Go Comandclem... You have been destiny for glory.

SUGGESTION PLS ! ! !

I WANT US TO FAST AND PRAY ON 10/07/2012. Let use this fasten and prayer to support Baba.
Let use this fasten and prayer to support Comandclem.
Let use fasten and prayer to support our self and let us use that to remind God that its high time we reap the fruit of our labour.
We can break by 12, 3, or 6.
Let meet here for prayer on that day.
"Pls signify if you can pray for us on this forum. Two christian, Two muslim."

Pls let signify as fast as possible if you wish to lead us in prayer so that we get ready for it as quick as possible. May God bless us as we do so.

Note: If you are an usher patient you can follow us through prayer only.

Those who signify will be Note.
Peace.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mackengift: 9:16am On Jul 05, 2012
Hello all, am a patentee from warri, delta state and i want to thank all those in this forum who have contributed alot in making this place a source of hope for all patentees worldwide, you are our strength in times of weakness. I also will thank those who are the opposition group against comandclem for you all are our strength builder that we use to strengthen our heart because obstacles are meant to be overcome. I believe in the comandclem dream and i am always on my knees praying to God for his mercy and favour (psalm 102:13) to see us to the promise land. Long live comandclem, long live all patentees
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bola02(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2012
Is 10th-july-2012, going to be the judgment day? Or just commencement of the hearing of the case. God bless commandclems as victory is very sure.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2012
Our supreme court case in Abuja is on Tue/10/2012. Let Abuja patentee meet on Saturday/7/2012. Time 12noon at Wing D, Hall6, 3rd floor, Deo-Gratias Plaza, Opp Arab B/S, Utako, Abuja. For our support call 08059024924, 07040070021,07039383390,07067658797,08055227120,08093122137.

PATENTEE ARE ALL INVITED TO OUR 3 DAYS FASTEN AND PRAYER FOR THE KING CLEMENT JOHN ADIAMIKO UWEMEDIMO, COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED. The fasten and prayer is coming up on 8, 9, 10 of this month. Let come together and pray as the spirit leads against agent/enemy of comandclem/nigerians. Prayer point: let the truth prevail against BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION. OUR JUDICIARY SHOULD STAND FOR NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. GOD SHOULD PREVAIL COME 10TH OF JULY. God bless comandclem, God bless patented world wide.

Note: our online fasten and prayer now start on 8,9,10.
Chritian should pray, muslim should pray and traditionalist should also call on God.
We are standing against the enemy of this country.
We are praying against enemy of comandclem. God will hear our prayer. Amen
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2012
I have been praying for comandclem and I ll continue to do that. Please I want us to note that hearing ll comence at the supreme court on Tuesday 10th of July and not the judgement is important we mind the type of information we give to the patentees. God bless Nigeria
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2012
GOD WILL ANSWER OUR PRAYER.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:45am On Jul 09, 2012
^^^^ Amen.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 6:54pm On Jul 09, 2012
Accelerated hearing; immediate compliance.—
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Anochiri: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2012
Banjo Amen++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 8:24pm On Jul 09, 2012
We shall hear good news tomorrow...................

So help us God...................

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Anochiri: 10:11pm On Jul 09, 2012
My fellow patentees let us pray Psalm 123 as one of d spiritual backup against 2moro.I know wit prayers GOD will surely see us tru.God bless comanclem, God bless my king,God bless esteem patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2012
There is nothing too hard for God to do. We will surely conquer, nothing can stop us! If you believe, hit a 'like'...

5 Likes

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2012
We shall be praying.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:54pm On Jul 10, 2012
THE CASE HAS BEEN ADJOURNED TILL 29th JAN 2013 BECAUSE MOBIL LAWYER MIKE OZEKHOME, EYIMOFE ATAKE WERE NOT IN COURT, HE SAID HE THOUGHT THE CASE IS TOMORROW ! Imagine that ! HE THOUGHT THE CASE IS TOMORROW OR HE ABSCOND ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.