Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,309 members, 7,961,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215011 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2012
voltron:

lager I would advise you to do what i did with commandclem - forget about them and move on with your life.I have suffered loss and so has my late brother. i have searched for answers and tried to convince myself that there is truth in the program but everytime it seems that commandclem will pay as promised, they shift the date and keep registering more people and collecting 2 thousand. I read the comments onthis thread and found them to be based on sentiments and emotions. commandclem marketers are not sure of their facts that is why they cannot come out in public to show all the damming evidence they have, instead they will start blackmailing you and threaten your life. beware these people are killers and will do anything it takes to stop you. a word of advice. leave commandclem alone Justice will prevail and they will be punished for their crimes

Mr. man, your comment smells like poo. I am not comandclem marketer, i am an ordinary patentee like you whose investment is on the line. I have never benefited therefrom. So keep your idiotic opinions to yourself.How would you describe Laggerwhenindebt'(Oluremi)s attacks on innocent patentees on this assembly?. I have Lagger (Oluremi)'s comprehensive details since God-knows-when. His recent actions on this assembly is annoying to genuine patentees like me. I am not a killer, but he should mind his business. Let mobil fight for herself. He is crying more than the bereaved. This is the last warning shot for him. He should face his software development job. tongue
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:05pm On May 29, 2012
Lagerwhenindoubt, do not listen to Airmak. He is a noise maker. The same way he is threatening you, he did to me. Infact, in my case, he published my old residential address and phone number here. Unfortunately, he published wrong pictures of me. He muddles up his information. He is just smart by half. If he has intelligence, he would have gotten my pictures right. I dont know how he got my old address and phone right but mixed the whole thing up with another persons pictures. Funny enough he believes the pictures he posted here belong to me. Meanwhile my pictures abound everywhere on the internet and the big full could not pick any of them. He boasted he would come after me. And I dared him to but he went into limbo. He has just realised that Saibuhari is miles above him. For me he is a bloody boaster and noise maker. Dont take his threats serious, he does not have the capacity to carryout his threats. I repeat, Airmak is a noise maker. A dead rat is better than him. Do not regard him for he is of no significance. If he thinks he is, I challenge him to do to me what he threatens to do to you. I am Saibuhari, the tormentor of Comandclem and her senseless agents. I am saibuhari, the puzzle of comandclem and the one beyond their solution. I am Saibuhari, the one on mission to set free the captives of comandclem. I am saibuhari the one who promised to bring comandclem to her knees and I already have their fake king in the net. I am Saibuhari, the one that could not be bribed by comandclem. They offered me N5 million to keep quiet. They promised me juicyu position but being a genuine and authentic person, I refused to be associated with the fraud called comandclem. The fools thought N5 million was small and upped the amount to N7 million, but Saibuhari was not moved. Then they resorted to threats. They searched everywhere for me but they didnt know that Saibuhari is like air - you cant catch air. That was when Airmak and other evil men of comandclem went on mission to track down comandclem and to harm him. I think it has dawned on them that Saibuhari is indefatigable, he is beyond comandclem comprehension, he is greater than their fake king. So lager my brother, do not fail to do whatever you need to do here. Airmak cant do more than a dead rat. He is a no-body.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 11:46pm On May 29, 2012
saibuhari: Lagerwhenindoubt, do not listen to Airmak. He is a noise maker.. For me he is a bloody boaster and noise maker. I repeat, Airmak is a noise maker. So lager my brother, do not fail to do whatever you need to do here. Airmak cant do more than a dead rat. He is a no-body.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
When i am laffin, thats when am angry. Saibugari,you must either be a wicked man or just you can't stop lieing. In few weeks back, you lamented how you suffered from me. tongue

saibuhari: Shame to Airmak who tried so hard to locate me and get me dealt with

Now you are telling Laggerwhenindebt that i am a nobody. shocked angry

Your being a cretin does n't automatically make everybody one, by default. This man called Laggerwhenindoubt (Oluremi) is more brilliant than you. He is a brave chap unlike you, who was running when you have n't seen my shadow. He would never gullibly fall into the booby trap you set for him. For your info, this dude is a technology consultant of massive experience. Only God knows how devil, who wants to hold Nigeria in doldrums is using him against the last hope for our country, (CCNL).

Oluremi (Laggerwhatever), abo oro la ma nso fun omoluabi. Ti won ba nti e mati ara e. angry

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2012
I thank Seun, the owner of Nairaland Forum, for allowing this Thread to continue to exist. I don't have any reason whatsoever to regret opening this Thread for Comandclem Registered Patentees. God is alive. I reserve further comments.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 1:04am On May 31, 2012
Airmak, I repeat you are a nobody. If you are anything why didnt you silence me like you boasted. You are only trying to intimidate Lagerwhenindoubt and at the same time making attempt to praise him so as to drop what he intends to do. I am the only one that know how criminally minded you are. Airmak, I repeat you are nobody. You cannot do more than a dead rat. You criminals failed in taming saibuhari, you now want to extend your impotent threats to Lagerwhenindoubt. You strategy of intimidation will not work against LAGER. You have failed even before you start. Try another person you madman Airmak. Toothless bulldog. Because I refused to be bribed the whole comandclem structure wanted me dead. Whatever gave you guys at comandclem impression that you could bribe me to support the fraud you call patentee investment. Foolish man.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 1:08am On May 31, 2012
Criminal Airmak is still saying that comandclem is the only hope of nigeria. I think I understand perfectly well what he means. He means that crime and criminal activities are their last hope at comandclem. To hell with rogues in comandclem. Their chief rogue is in the net. Airmak, please come to court and canvass that comandclem is the last hope of your generation. What a misguided youth you are.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 2:00pm On May 31, 2012
To all intelligent minds, what you spit above is so laughable. Comandclem, trying to bribe a low-life like you? You must wake up from your dream. shocked shocked
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:23am On Jun 01, 2012
We use our hands to dey do our self, no bi OYINBO. Happy new month
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 05, 2012
CROSS APPEAL OF MOBIL OIL

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 05, 2012
CROSS APPEAL OF MOBIL OIL

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 05, 2012
mobil appeal

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2012
mobil cross

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 05, 2012
mobil

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 05, 2012
mobil cross ap

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 05, 2012
mobil cross appeal at

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2012
COUNTER CROSS APPEAL OF CCNL

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 05, 2012
ccnl

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 05, 2012
1) MY DETENTION BY EFCC IS A SIGN OF VICTORY: I have legally dealt with Mobil Oil in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, UWEMEDIMO declared.(Page 2)
(a) When and where was THE KING arrested?
(b) Who master-minded the arrest of THE KING?
(c) When was the statement and particulars of offences of THE KING dated?
(d) How many hours THE KING was detained before arraigned?
(e) What do you expect to take place on 25th and 26th of June, 2012 at HIGH COURT OF LAGOS STATE, IKEJA?
(2) CCNL WILL FLOOR EFCC IN COURT,
REV JESSE-DANIELS ONUIGBO ESQ(Page 7)
(a) What are the comments of CCNL Legal Counsel on the illegal detention of THE KING before arraignment?
(b) Why the 73 days delay of Barrister BEN UBI of EFCC to carry-out the arrest of THE KING suspicious?
(c) Why CCNL Legal Counsel is not ready to have an interview with a journalist on pending litigations in courts?
(3) SHOW SAMPLES OF YOUR PATENTED INVENTION IN COURT, mpnu legal counsel requested ccnl(Page .
(a) What must have prompted legal counsel of MPNU to request for a sample of anti-corrosive special paint, an invention which MPNU claimed belonged to them by virtue of section 2(4) of PATENT AND DESIGN ACT?
(b) Is the request for the sample of anti-corrosive special paint before the court for determination at any point in time?
(c) Can the Legal Counsels of MPNU tell us that they don`t use and know anti-corrosive special paint MPNU import from Holland?
(d) Can the Legal Counsels of MPNU tell us that they don`t use and know anti-corrosive special paint MPNU paid for?
(e) If actually MPNU commissioned THE KING to invent anti-corrosive special paint, can they turn around and request for what they produce millions of barrels and market to the world?

(4) EFCC, A VIRUS IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE IN NIGERIA, a case study of CCNL.(Page 5)
(a) What are the ways EFCC staff extort money from innocent detainees in their custody?
(b) How oppositions in litigation bribed EFCC staff to destabilize the other party?

(5) EFCC STAFF ARE CORRUPT,
LAMORDE CONFIRMED. (Page 10)
(a) Why is the EFCC Chairman bold enough to say this?

(6) I AM UNSHAKABLE, Prince Ajamu Declared. (Page 6)
(a) The unshakable PRINCE AJAMU SUNDAY reacted to his 144 hours detention without arraignment.

For any Enquiry

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2012
Comandclem and forgery. I laugh. Here me O Patentees: There is no existing lawsuit anywhere in the world between mobil and fraudulent comandclem. Comandclem fraudsters have forgery as their stock in trade. Somebody should tell Yusuf Akure who is posting as Newken to stop lying and posting forged documents.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:47pm On Jun 05, 2012
[size=20pt]Who is Newken? Answer = Yusuf Akure. Who is Mary Okon? Answer = Yusuf Akure. Who is Yusuf Akure? Answer = Comandclem field marshal in forgery and frauds.[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2012
[size=17pt]Where is the king of the ocean and forests? Answer = He is telling EFCC what he knows about corrosive paint that has corroded his fraudulent head.[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2012
[size=17pt]But saibuhari, did the king of the oceans, forests and herdes produce any paint? Answer = Forwhere! Even pure water the man no fit produce. Saibuhari, are you saying the king is an impostor? Answer = Which king? Those funny titles should tell any discerning mind that the man na kolo. If he is normal, he wont assume those funny titles. He is an impostor.QED![/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 1:13pm On Jun 06, 2012
Always tank God in any situation
u marry or dat marry you.
Na we dey use our hands to dey do our self no bi this Oyinbo people.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2012
Comandclem managers are liers. Never ever rely on them.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
Patiently waiting for the trial and judgement. this is what will decide if Commandclem is shut-down and all accomplices put in jail or MOBIL is shut-down and forced to pay over $400 billion in US. King will be richer than Nigeria or die poor in jail or at home.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 8:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
They kept giving patentees hope where as they had lost all hope of getting anything from mobil. One of them categorically told me that he has taken his mind off the company while others are still busy collecting money from people.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:42pm On Jun 06, 2012
[size=19pt]Who is Yusuf Akure? Who is Newken? Both are same and one person doing 419 for the fake king.[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:45pm On Jun 06, 2012
[size=18pt]Where is criminal Omokemesi and Airmark? Have they gone to the drawing board to restrategise? I just dey laugh in Ibibio.[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:47pm On Jun 06, 2012
[size=18pt]Where is that one that reports from the palace of the fake king?[/size]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 11:52pm On Jun 06, 2012
Let us remember Nigeria and our King in our daily prayers. God bless us all.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 11:54pm On Jun 06, 2012
saibuhari: [size=18pt]Where is Omokemesi, Airmark and that stupid LAGGERWHENINDROUGHT?[/size]

I am sure you see me in your dreams tormenting you. grin grin grin
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:16pm On Jun 07, 2012
THE GOSPEL ACCORDING TO SAINT SAIBUHARI:
"Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly by
saibuhari(m): 8:52pm On
Sep 21, 2011
Skup, Omokemesi &
Airmark.

. . . . . . .You are just field men who do not know what happens in the board room of comandclem.
. . . . . . . . .For the
information of all,
patentees are not paying
the N2000 levy. Let them
post tellers here to prove
me wrong. Instead
patentees are agitated
and comandclem offices
nationwide are deserted. . . ". @ Saibuhari, have you read excerpt from your post which I posted above? Does it suggest to you that I am all that relevant to Comandclem Authorities? You too confirmed that Skup, Omokemesi &
Airmark. "do not know what happens in the board room of Comandclem"!
I have never been to Lagos or Abuja offices of Comandclem till date, let alone getting to the King's Palace or Comandclem Board Room. I saw Prof Uwemedimoh for the first time in my life when I covered his Visit to Oyo State patentees on April 1, 2012, which I posted on this Thread. I didn't introduce myself to anyone. Saibuhari, if it is not a taboo to defend Mobil on this Thread, why should you people be bent on getting rid of whoever posts anything in favour of Comandclem on a Thread meant for Comandclem Registered Patentees? Saibuhari, can you just name ONE PATENTEE who was FORCED to upgrade or FORCED to pay voluntary N2.000 litigation levy? And from your post quoted above, you declared: . ."For the
information of all,
patentees are not paying
the N2000 levy. Let them
post tellers here to prove
me wrong. Instead
patentees are agitated
and comandclem offices
nationwide are deserted. . . ". From your findings, as quoted above, it means Comandclem Authority's appeal for N2,000 assistance and advice from those of us who did not object to it were thrown into the dust bin by patentees. Why are you people after me? Your friend posted a defamatory cartoon of a person demanding his N2,000 levy from OMOKEMESI while you claimed that patentees did not pay the N2,000 levy! Both the lawyers of Mobil and Prof Uwemedimoh belong to the same Nigeria Bar Association and will shake hands even at court promises. They are not enemies. They would be paid for their professional services by their respective clients. Why should you fish me out, reveal my real identity and what I do for i living and put my life and those of my family at risk after you have published a lot of false allegations against me? WHAT HAVE I GAINED ? NOTHING! @ Saibuhari, my people are now afraid of you and your friend because of your ulterior motives which had nothing to do with patentees, patent right, Comandclem, Prof Uwemedimoh or royalties issues. They are of the opinion that I am still precious to them. I have started receiving calls from male and female voices, though I was not yet threatened. But the calls came through strange numbers and digits strange to an old man like me. But I am not bothered but my people are getting worried. They didn't want me to contribute to this Thread again. There are other sites and forums where Comandclem issues are discussed and even promoted. Is it a sin for me to create this Thread?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.