Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,309 members, 7,961,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215011 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2012
READ COMANDCLEM COUNTER CROSS APPEAL. THIRD PAGE PARAGRAPH 11 {i}, {ii}, {iii}, {iv} {v} AND SEE HOW MOBIL ARE TRYING TO USE THOSE DELAY TACTICS BEING STATED BY OUR LAWYER. THEY KNOW THEY ARE FINISH IN SUPREME COURT.
Comandclem ! ! !
Properity for ever.
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
BREAKING NEWS
FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE.
THE KIND OF THE WEALTH OF
THE OCEAN ALONG SIDE WITH
MR AJAMU HAVE BEEN
RELEASE ON BAIL ! ! !
STRUGGLE CONTINUE.
WE ARE EXPECTING OUR
MARKETING MANAGER {MR
YUSUF} WHO TRAVEL ALL THE
WAY TO LAG FOR THE FULL
DETAILS.
COMANDCLEM ! ! !
PROSPERITY FOR EVER
SOME HINDRANCE MAYBE
POSITIVELY CHARGED.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:44pm On Jun 13, 2012
WORD FROM THE KIND OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN, THE KING OF ALL INVENTORS, THE UN-SHAKEABLIASATION ICON.
"Greating to all patentee across the globe. I know is no more a news that I and Ajamu was detain in EFCC custody. Now we have being release !
Nothing is going to shake me from bringing my promises to reality.
We are getting our royalty, 30,000 meal ticket per month is guarantee, 40 new industrial town are also guarantee and so on ! Nothing can stop us from getting to our promise land. We can see the end of the journey.
The time as come for all patentee to rejoice. Nothing will shake us, nothing can break us. Our goals are 100% certain ! Keep on praying. Peace and Joy of Almighty God be with you Amen.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2012
My King, you don talk am finish, nothing can shake us, nothing can break us. If anything shake na dem shake and dey must shake for their father ni. Dey never born dem well.
As you see me so Banjo i no send mobil ooh.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2012
Thank God!

God does not sleep
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:16pm On Jun 13, 2012
God no be human being. Human being can fail you. Human being make promises but Bleep-stuff still dey their bond marrow.
Comandclem is 100% God design Project.
Nobody can stop God. Dey never born that person well !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:25pm On Jun 13, 2012
www.nigeria.myinternetforum.com/
index.php/topic,5511.new.html#
new
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:45pm On Jun 13, 2012
I HAVE I DREAM...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:46pm On Jun 13, 2012
I HAVE A DREAM...
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:02am On Jun 14, 2012
We thank God for the lives of the King and Mr. Ajamu. God is on his throne and will see us through. Great job by all who worked to ensure the bail is possible. Great job by Mr. Banjo and all supportive patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 12:55pm On Jun 14, 2012
Another interview will come up concerning the EFCC matter soon. We are still working on it. We shall all hear Our King side of the story.
Baba is hale and dey kanpe. Nothing do us.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:09pm On Jun 14, 2012
PICTORIAL REPRESENTATION OF EVENTS IN RECENT TIME

(1) What is the state of health of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in THE EFCC custody at okotie eboh street, ikoyi, Lagos?

(2) What are the contents of interview ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS had with KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in THE EFCC custody at okotie eboh street, ikoyi, Lagos?

(3) Great revelations shall be uncovered on the proposed press CONFERENCE KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO will hold with the press men immediately the king is released.

(4) Who master minded the arrest, arraignment, and subsequent detention of THE KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in THE EFCC custody at okotie eboh street, ikoyi, Lagos?

(5) Who can explain the reasons why the legal counsel of mobil oil – MIKE OZEKHOME is at the state of confusion on pending case - sc./69/2011 in THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA?

(6) Who can explain the reasons why the director of operation of THE EFCC – OLAOLU ADEGBITE deliberately delayed the arraignment of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in The High Court Of Lagos State till 9th of May, 2012 in a conspicuous situation where the statements and particulars of offences was signed on 12th of Febuary, 2012?

(7) What is the relationship between the legal counsel of mobil oil –MIKE OZEKHOME and the director of operation of THE EFCC – OLAOLU ADEGBITE?

(cool Pastor Salami and Mr kehinde (omotuntun) working 24 hours to perfect the bail conditions of THE KING.

(9) What is expected to take place on 25th and 26th of June, 2012 at The High Court Of Lagos State between THE EFCC AND CCNL?

(10) The legal counsel of comendclem Nigeria limited working simultaneously to ensure the king is released.

Detailed report shall be made available on CCNL FORUM the moment we upgrade our website with our INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP). The moment we settle the cost of upgrading our website, the forum will come back to life. If you are philanthropist, you can come to our aid. Thanks.

NAME: YUSUF NURUDEEN (AAT, ACA)
POSITION: CCNL MARKETING MANAGER
MOBIL NUMBER: +2347032522248
TWITTER NAME: CCNL_PATENTEES
FACEBOOK NAME: COMANDCLEM PATENTEES

Just a click

www.nigerianbusinessforums.com/index.php?topic=4985.0
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2012
I HAVE A DREAM ! ! !
ONE DAY COMANDCLEM WILL RULE THIS WORLD POSITIVELY.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:32pm On Jun 14, 2012
I HAVE A DREAM ! ! !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 10:52pm On Jun 14, 2012
WHO IS SCARED OF MOBIL AND CO ? NOBODY BELIEVE NIGERIA IS GOING TO MAKE IT. NOBODY BELIEVE NIGERIA WILL BECOME BETTER THROUGH COMANDCLEM. COMANDCLEM STILL EXIST ALL THROUGH. PATENTEE STILL SUPPORT COMANDCLEM IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER ! WHY ? NIGERIA NEED PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE IN LIFE, OPPORTUNITY, STRONG MIND AND STRONG DESIRE TOWARD GREAT THING. NIGERIA NEED PEOPLE WITH 100% I.Q. INTACT.
COMANDCLEM WILL CONTINUE NO MATTER THE SITUATION MAYBE.
WE KEEP THE STRUGGLE STRONG, WE KEEP THE HOPE ALIVE. ARE WE TIRED ? DO WE NEED A BREAK ? WHO WANT TO STOP ? WHO IS IN AND WHO IS OUT ? CAN I COUNT YOU IN ? ARE YOU STILL AMONG THE MILLIONS OF PATENTEE YELLING FOR FREEDOM ? COUNT YOURSELF IN OR OUT. START THE JUDGEMENT FROM YOUR HEART.
PEACE FROM MY HEART.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2012
I still advice that certain info should be kept secret and be revealed at the law court or for the lawyers ears alone. The enemy doesnt know your strategies except you make it known and open to him. Most Mobil spies come here to incite patentees just to get info and feedback to Mobil for distractions. Just an advice tho.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2012
@Mintyx that's an expensive advice
your statement make lots of sences....
thanks & GOD bless.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2012
@MINTXY, Thanks for the candid advise. But i want to let you know that comandclem is not a secret cult. In addition, the whole world must know what we are doing here and what mobil are doing to Nigeria. Every info here is not a secret. Every info here is a general info. Mobil can never ever know our plans. They fail for the certificate of invention, they also fail to know about WIPO before it became public. So cool down my bloder. Baba God go still be the one for us Nani. Thanks for the concern. One love.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:01am On Jun 16, 2012
HAVE YOU PRAY FOR COMANDCLEM TODAY ! ! !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 12:04pm On Jun 16, 2012
Hearing on CCNL suit against mobil in supreme court Abuja will comence on 10th of July. Very significant to me 10th of July is my birthday. God bless Nigeria
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 16, 2012

[color=#000099](1) What is the state of health of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in THE EFCC custody at okotie eboh street, ikoyi, Lagos?

(2) What are the contents of interview ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARDS had with KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in THE EFCC custody at okotie eboh street, ikoyi, Lagos?

(3) Great revelations shall be uncovered on the proposed press CONFERENCE KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO will hold with the press men immediately the king is released.

(4) Who master minded the arrest, arraignment, and subsequent detention of THE KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in THE EFCC custody at okotie eboh street, ikoyi, Lagos?

(5) Who can explain the reasons why the legal counsel of mobil oil – MIKE OZEKHOME is at the state of confusion on pending case - sc./69/2011 in THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA?

(6) Who can explain the reasons why the director of operation of THE EFCC – OLAOLU ADEGBITE deliberately delayed the arraignment of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in The High Court Of Lagos State till 9th of May, 2012 in a conspicuous situation where the statements and particulars of offences was signed on 12th of Febuary, 2012?

(7) What is the relationship between the legal counsel of mobil oil –MIKE OZEKHOME and the director of operation of THE EFCC – OLAOLU ADEGBITE?

(cool Pastor Salami and Mr kehinde (omotuntun) working 24 hours to perfect the bail conditions of THE KING.

(9) What is expected to take place on 25th and 26th of June, 2012 at The High Court Of Lagos State between THE EFCC AND CCNL?

(10) The legal counsel of comendclem Nigeria limited working simultaneously to ensure the king is released.

Detailed report shall be made available on CCNL FORUM the moment we upgrade our website with our INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER (ISP). The moment we settle the cost of upgrading our website, the forum will come back to life. If you are philanthropist, you can come to our aid. Thanks

TWETTER NAME: CCNL_PATENTEES

Just a click

www.nigerianbusinessforums.com/index.php?topic=4985.0

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 16, 2012
Continued

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 2:14am On Jun 17, 2012
umehemeka: Hearing on CCNL suit against mobil in supreme court Abuja will comence on 10th of July. Very significant to me 10th of July is my birthday. God bless Nigeria

It's this kind of update we expect from you. Not image-battering comments like the one below. CCNL needs our support against our common enemy, Mobil. We all feel the pain of the long delay.I wish you happy birthday in advance.

umehemeka: Something definitely is wrong with comandclem. The earlier patentees realise this the better i ve been making every atempt to talk with their officials on this latest development but their numbers has been ineffective contrary to the usual. They all have one name 419 is a pity they got me this time.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 3:29am On Jun 17, 2012
Everyone is entitle to his own opinion. I must make something clear, I have never pitched my tenth against comandclem and ll never do that. But i ll never hastitate to kick against any attempt by her managers to deceive or mislead patentees.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 5:40pm On Jun 17, 2012
@Patentee, pls we must be very very careful not to mislead other patentee when expressing our dear feelings.
Happy sunday.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by neksummi(m): 8:25am On Jun 18, 2012
We're always on our knees for our dear comandclem. God will see us through.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:55pm On Jun 18, 2012
ERRORS OF COMMISSION IDENTIFIED AND CORRECTED ON OUR PUBLICATION
CALLED
PICTORIAL REPRESENTATION OF EVENT

In line with the “Conon of Journalism” as formulated by International Federation of Journalist to the effect that errors identified in publication should be promptly corrected, we admit an error of commission made in our publication called PICTORIAL REPRESENTATION OF EVENT. This clarification is necessary in recognition of the fact that good faith with the reader is the foundation of a good journalism. We shall ensure that every effort is made to disseminate news content which is accurate, free from bias and most importantly significant errors of fact, as well as errors of commission or omission are identified and corrected promptly, and prominently. The act of acknowledging or admitting mistakes and correcting those mistakes promptly boost the qualities of credibility attached to a media house. Journalist should be honest, fair and courageous in gathering, reporting and interpreting information.
In the said publication, we erroneously reported MR. M. A. ADEGBITE (Chairman, Implementation Sub-committee Of the Inter-Agency Committee on Illegal Fund Manager and Wonder Bank) as MR. OLAOLU ADEGBITE (Director of Operation of EFCC) thereby making an error of commission in that regard . We hereby apologize to MR. OLAOLU ADEGBITE (Director of Operation of EFCC) on this error of commission. This should not be regarded as a move to tarnish his image. Once more, we are sorry for the error of commission.
As a result of the above, we hereby republish the news correctly below.

PAGE 2 OF 2

(1) What is the state of health of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in THE EFCC custody at okotie eboh street, ikoyi, Lagos?
(5) Who can explain the reasons why the legal counsel of Mobil oil – MIKE OZEKHOME is at the state of confusion on pending case - sc./69/2011 in THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA?
(6) Who can explain the reasons why MR. M. A. ADEGBITE (Chairman, Implementation Sub-committee Of the Inter-Agency Committee on Illegal Fund Manager and Wonder Bank) deliberately delayed the arraignment of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in The High Court Of Lagos State till 9th of May, 2012 in a conspicuous situation where the statements and particulars of offences was signed on 12th of February, 2012?
(7) What is the relationship between the legal counsel of Mobil oil –MIKE OZEKHOME and MR. M. A. ADEGBITE (Chairman, Implementation Sub-committee Of the Inter-Agency Committee on Illegal Fund Manager and Wonder Bank)?
(10) The legal counsel of Comandclem Nigeria limited working simultaneously to ensure the king is released.

TWETTER NAME: CCNL_PATENTEES

Just a click
www.nigeria.myinternetforum.com/index.php/topic,5511.new.html#new
How to Reach us on Facebook
Our address on Facebook is AntiCorrosiveVanguards. Send you email — AntiCorrosiveVanguards@facebook.com

· www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 7:58pm On Jun 18, 2012
ERRORS OF COMMISSION IDENTIFIED AND CORRECTED ON OUR PUBLICATION
CALLED
PICTORIAL REPRESENTATION OF EVENT

In line with the “Conon of Journalism” as formulated by International Federation of Journalist to the effect that errors identified in publication should be promptly corrected, we admit an error of commission made in our publication called PICTORIAL REPRESENTATION OF EVENT. This clarification is necessary in recognition of the fact that good faith with the reader is the foundation of a good journalism. We shall ensure that every effort is made to disseminate news content which is accurate, free from bias and most importantly significant errors of fact, as well as errors of commission or omission are identified and corrected promptly, and prominently. The act of acknowledging or admitting mistakes and correcting those mistakes promptly boost the qualities of credibility attached to a media house. Journalist should be honest, fair and courageous in gathering, reporting and interpreting information.
In the said publication, we erroneously reported MR. M. A. ADEGBITE (Chairman, Implementation Sub-committee Of the Inter-Agency Committee on Illegal Fund Manager and Wonder Bank) as MR. OLAOLU ADEGBITE (Director of Operation of EFCC) thereby making an error of commission in that regard . We hereby apologize to MR. OLAOLU ADEGBITE (Director of Operation of EFCC) on this error of commission. This should not be regarded as a move to tarnish his image. Once more, we are sorry for the error of commission.
As a result of the above, we hereby republish the news correctly below.

PAGE 2 OF 2

(5) Who can explain the reasons why the legal counsel of Mobil oil – MIKE OZEKHOME is at the state of confusion on pending case - sc./69/2011 in THE SUPREME COURT OF NIGERIA?
(6) Who can explain the reasons why MR. M. A. ADEGBITE (Chairman, Implementation Sub-committee Of the Inter-Agency Committee on Illegal Fund Manager and Wonder Bank) deliberately delayed the arraignment of KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO in The High Court Of Lagos State till 9th of May, 2012 in a conspicuous situation where the statements and particulars of offences was signed on 12th of February, 2012?
(7) What is the relationship between the legal counsel of Mobil oil –MIKE OZEKHOME and MR. M. A. ADEGBITE (Chairman, Implementation Sub-committee Of the Inter-Agency Committee on Illegal Fund Manager and Wonder Bank)?
(10) The legal counsel of Comandclem Nigeria limited working simultaneously to ensure the king is released.

TWITTER NAME: CCNL_PATENTEES

Just a click
www.nigeria.myinternetforum.com/index.php/topic,5511.new.html#new
How to Reach us on Facebook
Our address on Facebook is AntiCorrosiveVanguards. Send you email — AntiCorrosiveVanguards@facebook.com

· www.comandclemonlineforum.com

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:31pm On Jun 18, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 4:45am On Jun 22, 2012
www.comandclemonline.com/forum is back to stay.

Visit now for updates on Supreme Court come July 10.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Gbengasax: 9:35am On Jun 23, 2012
CCNL SHORT -TERM PROGRAME

just a click to be updated.
http://www.comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?topic=2.240
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:33pm On Jun 24, 2012
@ CCNL Patentees, if you analyse the SUMMARY and CONCLUSION of mobil's cross appeal(6.1 and 6.2). One will realise mobil is using ccnl's paint as against the lies told in 3.9, that they use paints from Holland and being in existence prior to CCNL's invention. It's crystal clear. How i wish, we have upright people in our judiciary.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:51pm On Jun 25, 2012
We are moving forward seriously.
Mobil is finished.
Supreme court is going to be der BOMB ! !
Nothing can stop us now. A candid advise for those who have relent : Go to where your form and receipt is, verify if nothing as tampered with it and make sure they are still intact.
My regard to a patentee who called from Abuja, i really appreciate that info.
THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN his trying is best with God on his side in making sure we flog Mobil in supreme court on 10 july.
Check my referrence: READ COMANDCLEM COUNTER CROSS APPEAL. THIRD PAGE PARAGRAPH 11 {i}, {ii}, {iii}, {iv} {v} AND SEE HOW MOBIL ARE TRYING TO USE THOSE DELAY TACTICS BEING STATED BY OUR LAWYER. THEY KNOW THEY ARE FINISH IN SUPREME COURT.
CHECK MR AIRMARK REFERRENCE ALSO, you will see it clearly that mobil is finish.
Latest info coming.
Comandclem ! ! !
Properity for ever.
Banjo, comandclem marketing manager.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.