Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,309 members, 7,961,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215011 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:48pm On May 19, 2012
If their king and master is in detention telling EFCC what he knows about multimillion naira extorted from innocent nigerians, who is newken or omokemesi to come here to talk rubbish. As we speak the fake investor cannot make noise any more. He has been using the name of court to defraud people, now the same court will make him vomit every kobo extorted from the same people. This sounds interesting. I cant wait to see the fake impostor enter prison. Kai I laugh in Okitipupa.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:51pm On May 19, 2012
Fake inventor could not produce even a cup of paint he claims to have invented. His invention starts and ends on the certificate he fraudulently got.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:57am On May 20, 2012
SAIBUHARI'S FALSE ALLEGATIONS: HOW OMOKEMESI CURSED HIMSELF TO DENY ALL THE ALLEGATIONS, ON MAY 30, 2011:
"Re : Comandclem
Patentees Assembly by
Omokemesi(m): 4:27pm
On May 30, 2011
saibuhari's CHARACTER-
SMEARING ALLEGATIONS
AND MY REPLIES
ALLEGATION: That I,
omokemesi, "bear several
names and use it (them)
to deceive patentees".
MY
REPLY: If I used more than
ONE Username,
"omokemesi" on this
Thread since I initiated it
on December 15 , 2010
Almighty God punish me.
If not, may God
compensate me for this
malicious and libelous
allegation.
If any of my posts was
published in this Assembly
to deceive patentees, may
the Almighty God punish
me. If not, may God
compensate me for this
wicked allegation.
ALLEGATION: That I
am a "paid agent of ccln".
MY REPLY: If
I am a paid agent of ccln,
if I received even one
kobo from ccln or any of
their staff, as gratification,
may the Almighty God
punish me. If not, may
God compensate me for
undeserved character
assassination.
ALLEGATION: That "the
said Manager of ccnl that
visited the Assembly is
omokemesi".
MY
REPLY: If I impersonated
as the Manager or Senior
Manager of ccnl to post in
the Assembly, may God
punish me. If I was the
author of the Manager's
post where my username
was even mis-spelt as
"omokemisi" instead of
omokemesi, may God
punish me. If not, my
Almighty Father will
compensate me
immensely for this
mischievous allegation
which can NEVER be
substantiated by my very
"brilliant" accuser.
@saibuhari, any other
unreplied allegations
against me?" @ Saibuhari, since I denied your malicious allegations on May 30, 2011, over 11 months ago, you have failed to prove any of your allegations. Please, PROVE YOUR ALLEGATIONS NOW!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 1:09pm On May 20, 2012
Istead of CCNL Managers to come up straigh to patentees that they lack an answers to questions that patentees would raise over recent development they have gone under hiding telling us that their website is being upgraded, who is deceiving who? Which website? The one being run by Yusuf.my suspence about these whole matter became high after the last meeting with Uwemedimoh in Ibadan.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 1:35pm On May 20, 2012
Things that contributed to my doubt. .
1 The king said one of his managers was arrested for stealing the companies money and was detained bt the King went asked for his release telling the officers that the money is his so is non of their business. My queston is ' is this not the same money contributed by patentees with the hope of returns.
2. Just to make patentees happy he said He ll pay everybody viam this year and reminded them that is how much u invest that ll determine how much u collect. In other words encouraging more patentees to upgrade after waiting for years without anything.
3 To round it up that day the king through his spoke man announced that is time to differenciate men from boys that u can see the king if u want to still support bt i doubt if any patentee responded to that. My question is.: how long ll comandclem continue to ask for more money, ll the king live forever? Did this people realy see any hope of geting this royalty from mobil? When i got to know one their Snr manager in person i was shocked becos is someone that i know very well if i had knwn he has something to do with comandclem not to talk of bn their manager i wouldnt have gone near them but lets watch as the drama unfold. All these must end somewhere someday.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 20, 2012
To serve us better, the comandclem forum is under maintainance and upgrade. Please bear with us. Against the general beleive, Mr Yusuf is a marketing manager, he was therefore saddled with the responsibility of making the whole world have access to information concerning Comandclem. He is not the owner of the forum but an Administrative User.

That the King is locked up is a fruitless effort by Mobil and their partner in deceit. The Bone searching Dog called EFCC. The masters of curruption.

No matter what your tactics or antics are, we the patentees of comandclem will never turn against the King. The invention is ours. Not his alone. We are co patentees. We own the invention and no one will take that away from us. Not EFCC, not Mobil and no currupted court.

EFCC or whatever name used to mask your curruption and wickedness. Bring it on. You cannot keep all patentees in your cells. Your assault on the King is an aggression against all patentees of comandclem. We were all aware of the conditional ties of becoming a patentee. Whatever happened to the funds is non of saibuhari or EFCC's business. The funds were meant for litigation and we know about the high cost of Justice in Nigeria.
It is a fact that cases are pending at the supreme court and the high court.

We aint fools. We understand the game play. EFCC is just a tool in the hands of Mobil. A puppet in the hands of a puppeteer.

Patentees are not worried about comandclem. We are fedup with fake bodies like EFCC. We are concerned about the integrity of the Judiciary. We are worried about the future of Nigeria. We are determined to save Intellectual Property Rights in Nigeria. I dont know the kind of individuals that make up the EFCC. Probably a dumb set of cowards. I doubt if they know what intellectual property means. What happened to our pettition against Mobil? Were they not approached by Comandclem to do Justice? Shame on EFCC. The international community is watching. Your already dented image will suffer more and eventually, you will be scrapped. When you lose your jobs, you will beg to be part of Comandclem.

EFCC we are so many, The king is not alone. Mobil! You milk us daily and oppress us. It will pass. You cant bribe the supreme court Judges. Now you make use of the EFCC. Gang of thieves.

Intellectual Property Right will not be killed and buried in Nigeria.

Thumps up for the King
Up comandclem
we are proud to be patentees
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:02pm On May 20, 2012
This newken is a disgruntled element. He is hidding under username to insult EFCC. Come to court and express your opinion. Foolish man. Yusuf Akure disappeared from this forum and Newken takes over. But who is Newken? And he thinks he can deceive anyone. The money collected by comandclem is not comandclem's money. The money belong to innocent Nigerians you guys deceive with the name patentee. Patentee of what, if I may ask? Newken, I challenge you to respond to Umehemeka's post here. It appears you are worse than Yusuf assuming you are not Yusuf signing under another username. But dont worry, I will send you into oblivion the same way I did to Yusuf and Banjo. You have been here from onset of this forum whether you are real or fake in terms of the username. Remember I promised your gang members I will make them irrelevant here. Do you remember? Am I keeping to my promise or not? Its now your turn and that is if you are not Yusuf because Yusuf signs with various usernames including Mary Okon.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:31am On May 22, 2012
THE CCNL SENIOR MANAGER'S POST TO COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY ON MAY 26, 2011:
"Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly by
CCNLmanaga: 11:08am
On May 26, 2011
26/05/2011
COMANDCLEN NIGERIA
LIMITED
No 4, Ogudu Road
Ojota Lagos
On behalf of
COMANDCLEM NIGERIA
LIMITED (CCNL) the true
and statutory inventor
of the Anti-corrosive
special paint for Q.I.T
(Transteel Blue, White
Enamel, QAD) and the
sole patentee, proprietor
of the NON-CONVENTION
PATIENT WITH
CERTIFICATE NO.
RP13522, I say good day
to all esteemed and
prestigious CCNL
Patentees especially all
the participants and
non-participants on this
plateform. I will be
ingratitude if I fail to
show unquantifiable
appreciations to the
management of
Nairaland for the golden
opportunities given to
our valuable patentees
across the world to
express their personal
opinions on your
plateform.
To be factual and polite,
this forum should not be
a channel through which
the Management of CCNL
should disseminate
information to its
valuable Patentees
owing to the facts that it
is inappropriate and
informal. As a result of
this, I want to assure
CCNL Patentees that in
the next few weeks, the
COMANDLEM PATENTEES
FORUM shall be launched
to enable Patentees
across the length and
breath of the globe to
formally make their
positive and negative
criticisms and
corresponding responds
from the Management of
CCNL possible. Some
test-run challenges
caused delay in the
official launching and
celebration of
COMMANDCLEN
PATENTEES FORUM. On
behalf of the
Management of CCNL,
we are very sorry.
Under a normal
situation, CCLN should
not make an official
statement in Nairaland
because of the above
cogent reasons. But the
management of CCNL
found it self here as a
result of;
(i) The requests of
participants in this
forum, and
(ii) To reflect that CCNL
Management Team has
listening hear, and
(iii) (iii) Most importantly
to recognize and give
senses of belongings to
all participants in the
forum.
(iv) (iv) to put the
records straight.
The presence of CCNL
Management here is
temporary. For further
enquiry question please
call 07030799801,
08051144043 or visit
No4, Ogodu Road,
Opposite Texaco Station
Ojata, Lagos. You can call
24/7.
Before I go, I will like to
recognize and
appreciate the
contributions of the
following participates.
1. Omokemisi
2. Skydeexie
3. Nsiman
4. Babaearly
5. Johnny227
6. DDC
7. Jamace
8. Big-bore
9. Sureboy 505
10. Midman
11. Abaluv
12. Marms
13. Ola 30
14. GODSAYES
15. Yusuf Akure
16. A3y3
17. Air mark
18. Omojib
19. emmmyyax
20. ademola de
21. ibog
22. umechemek
23. bassette
24. oyexxxx
25. Ay89
26. Jisungi
27. ebere-gc
28. Ajascoman
29. Ayaba II
30. malipalina
31. nwa afo
32. Shollay 6
33. Walexy 1952
34. nmerengini
35. Ay86
36. tenfour
37. Nsiman
38. nmerengini
39. skydeecie
40. yesican II
41. CEO ponio
42. solomonia
43. kerinino
44. omojib
45. idray
46. saibuhari
47. banjo 24
48. jay bee
49. mackengift
50. Johnny 227
51. manweysab
52. roxell 120
53. dd2jj
54. dgmegas
55. awuf2008
56. fyneguy
57. segniys
58. capidke
59. wansal
60. missuzoma
61. dmass
62. arena07
63. phuck NL
64. dinoo
65. and others
CCNL Senior Manager
No 4, Ogudu Road
Ojota Lagos" @ But, unfortunately, Saibuhari claimed that the above was posted by OMOKEMESI. He has not substantiated this allegation up till date. MAY GOD FORGIVE SAIBUHARI.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by pcicero(m): 8:43am On May 22, 2012
Omokemesi: THE CCNL SENIOR MANAGER'S POST TO COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ASSEMBLY ON MAY 26, 2011:
Patentees Assembly by
CCNLmanaga: 11:08am
On May 26, 2011
26/05/2011
COMANDCLEN NIGERIA
LIMITED
No 4, Ogudu Road
Ojota Lagos
On behalf of
COMANDCLEM NIGERIA
LIMITED (CCNL) the true
and statutory inventor
of the Anti-corrosive
special paint for Q.I.T
(Transteel Blue, White
Enamel, QAD) and the
sole patentee, proprietor
of the NON-CONVENTION
PATIENT WITH
CERTIFICATE NO.
RP13522, I say good day
to all esteemed and
prestigious CCNL
Patentees especially all
the participants and
non-participants on this
plateform. I will be
ingratitude if I fail to
show unquantifiable
appreciations to the
management of
Nairaland for the golden
opportunities given to
our valuable patentees
across the world to
express their personal
opinions on your
plateform.
To be factual and polite,
this forum should not be
a channel through which
the Management of CCNL
should disseminate
information to its
valuable Patentees
owing to the facts that it
is inappropriate and
informal. As a result of
this, I want to assure
CCNL Patentees that in
the next few weeks, the
COMANDLEM PATENTEES
FORUM shall be launched
to enable Patentees
across the length and
breath of the globe to
formally make their
positive and negative
criticisms and
corresponding responds
from the Management of
CCNL possible. Some
test-run challenges
caused delay in the
official launching and
celebration of
COMMANDCLEN
PATENTEES FORUM. On
behalf of the
Management of CCNL,
we are very sorry.
Under a normal
situation, CCLN should
not make an official
statement in Nairaland
because of the above
cogent reasons. But the
management of CCNL
found it self here as a
result of;
(i) The requests of
participants in this
forum, and
(ii) To reflect that CCNL
Management Team has
listening hear, and
(iii) (iii) Most importantly
to recognize and give
senses of belongings to
all participants in the
forum.
(iv) (iv) to put the
records straight.
The presence of CCNL
Management here is
temporary. For further
enquiry question please
call 07030799801,
08051144043 or visit
No4, Ogodu Road,
Opposite Texaco Station
Ojata, Lagos. You can call
24/7.
Before I go, I will like to
recognize and
appreciate the
contributions of the
following participates.
1. Omokemisi
2. Skydeexie
3. Nsiman
4. Babaearly
5. Johnny227
6. DDC
7. Jamace
8. Big-bore
9. Sureboy 505
10. Midman
11. Abaluv
12. Marms
13. Ola 30
14. GODSAYES
15. Yusuf Akure
16. A3y3
17. Air mark
18. Omojib
19. emmmyyax
20. ademola de
21. ibog
22. umechemek
23. bassette
24. oyexxxx
25. Ay89
26. Jisungi
27. ebere-gc
28. Ajascoman
29. Ayaba II
30. malipalina
31. nwa afo
32. Shollay 6
33. Walexy 1952
34. nmerengini
35. Ay86
36. tenfour
37. Nsiman
38. nmerengini
39. skydeecie
40. yesican II
41. CEO ponio
42. solomonia
43. kerinino
44. omojib
45. idray
46. saibuhari
47. banjo 24
48. jay bee
49. mackengift
50. Johnny 227
51. manweysab
52. roxell 120
53. dd2jj
54. dgmegas
55. awuf2008
56. fyneguy
57. segniys
58. capidke
59. wansal
60. missuzoma
61. dmass
62. arena07
63. phuck NL
64. dinoo
65. and others
CCNL Senior Manager
No 4, Ogudu Road
Ojota Lagos" @ But, unfortunately, Saibuhari claimed that the above was posted by OMOKEMESI. He has not substantiated this allegation up till date. MAY GOD FORGIVE SAIBUHARI.

Chei! See list of magas
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:01pm On May 22, 2012
Omokemesi, keep sounding like broken bottle. You cant convince any reasonable person. You are a fraudster.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 1:41am On May 23, 2012
pcicero:

Chei! See list of magas

Happy birthday smiley

*topic sorry for derailment grin
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:32am On May 23, 2012
Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly by
saibuhari(m): 11:01pm
On May 30, 2011
It amazes me that some
people are not using their
God given faculties. All
they want to hear is that
mobil will pay tomorrow -
whether it is true or not is
not important. How
gullible can people be.
Nobody wants to listen to
contrary views. Now I
have some posers for
everyone. Do you know
why comandclem is
looking for who will
intervene instead of going
to court? Do you know
why CCNL went to
supreme court
immediately after the
court of appeal ruling and
later abandoned the case?
I challenge any person to
go back and look at the
letter purportedly writen
by mobil and
acknowledging
indebtedness to CCNL.
After reading that letter,
pick the one published in
this Assembly a few weeks
ago by Yusuf in which
mobil replied to the
enquiry of the VIP that
tried to intervene. After
reading the two letters,
you will all come to the
understanding of the
things i write here. Make
no mistake, i did not say
ccnl is fake. No i didnt say
so, and will not say so
but ," @ SAIBUHARI, in your post quoted above YOU CONFIRMED that: "mobil replied to the
enquiry of the VIP that
tried to intervene." SAIBUHARI, YOU ALSO AFFIRMED: "Make
no mistake, i did not say
ccnl is fake. No i didnt say
so, and will not say so
but ," MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:44pm On May 23, 2012
ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER MAN'S POISON: " I can accept failure. Everybody fails at something. But I can't accept not trying. Fear is an illusion." ~MICHAEL JORDAN "Yes, risk-taking is inherently failure-prone. Otherwise, it would be called sure-thing-taking," ~JIM McMahon "To win big, you sometimes have to take big risks." ~BILL GATES
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:25pm On May 23, 2012
[size=20pt]LATEST COMMANDCLEM UPDATE FROM THE PALACE OF EFCC
[/size]

[url]http://www.efccnigeria.org/20120509_EFCC_Arraigns.html
[/url]

KING CLEMENT JOHN ADIAMIKO UWEMEDINO AND PRINCE AJAMU SUNDAY ADE

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 dragged a 79-year-old Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo aka ‘Professor’ and his co-accomplice, Prince Ajamu Sunday Adedayo before Justice Habeeb Abiru of Lagos State High Court, Ikeja. They were arraigned alongside their company, Command Clem Nigeria limited, on a 32 count charge for offences bordering on obtaining money under false pretences. The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the offence when the charges were read to them.

Soon after the charge was read, Jeese Daniels Onuigbo, counsel for the defendants, asked the court to grant his clients bail. He asked the court to take into consideration the constitutional right of the accused persons based on presumption of innocence until proven guilty. “My Lord with this application, we are relying on the provisions of Section 35 (1) and Section 36 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And also we base it on the jurisdiction of this court. We urge the court to grant our prayers by granting the accused persons bail. We also pray that the conditions will be on the most liberal term.”

However, Ben Ubi, counsel to EFCC told the court that he was only handed the application for bail by the defence counsel in court, but will not oppose the application as bail is solely at the discretion of the court. But he urged the court to impose conditions that will ensure the defendants are present in court for trial, “Although I was served the bail application this morning in court, I managed to read through it, and in the interest of Justice, I will want the court to use its power of jurisdiction, but I pray the court to attach conditions that will ensure that the accused persons are present for trial.”

After listening to arguments from both counsel, the court admitted the accused persons to bail in the sum Five Hundred Thousand naira each, one surety each in like sum. The sureties must be resident of Lagos State with proven addresses and evidence of tax payment. The case was adjourned to the 25th and 26th June, 2012 for commencement of trial. Uwemedimo and his co-accused were arrested by the Commission after it received a petition from the Central Bank of Nigeria , CBN alleging that the company, Command Clem Nigeria Limited was operating an illegal fund management business. One of the suspects, Umemedimo, the CEO of the Company, in his statement to the EFCC said he is an inventor of corrosive chemicals. He was said to have printed and circulated fliers and posters inviting members of the public to participate in becoming patentees in the invention of Anti-corrosive special paints. The fliers and posters which had various bank accounts urged individuals to make deposits of N30, 000 and earn N30, 000 monthly returns for the rest of their lives.

Media & Publicity Unit
9th May, 2012.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 8:21pm On May 23, 2012
Something definitely is wrong with comandclem. The earlier patentees realise this the better i ve been making every atempt to talk with their officials on this latest development but their numbers has been ineffective contrary to the usual. They all have one name 419 is a pity they got me this time.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:38pm On May 23, 2012
Patentees Assembly by
Azyz: 4:28pm On Feb 25,
may God bless the person
that put up this thread
and the geniune
posters.stay blessed"
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 24, 2012
Whatever means is used to frustrate the efforts of Comandclem, we will only get stronger.

While America celebrates Bill Gates and many more inventors, EFCC, Currupt judges and the pay Master Mobil are busy destroying the pride of Africa. Enemies of the Country. Your time will come. I promise there wont be a place for these demons. Every individual who work against Intelectual Property Right will pay.

What name do you see fit for the Government that awarded the patent certificate? What do they stand to gain? They performed their duty without intimidation.

Would you call WIPO a fake organization? Didnt they certify the invention?

Kindly judge and pitch your tenth. EFCC or WIPO, Intellectual Property or Curruption, Comandclem or the Thief called Mobil.

The whites took our fathers away as slaves. The black sold their own people into slavery.

The whites are back, milking us dry, drilling the good out of our lands. They are back using our cheap labour, intellect while they deny us our rights. They have used our patented invention without permission. And some Evil men are still selling us into slavery. Ateke, saibuhari, EFCC, etc.

You will be judged.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2012
newken: Whatever means is used to frustrate the efforts of Comandclem, we will only get stronger.

While America celebrates Bill Gates and many more inventors, EFCC, Currupt judges and the pay Master Mobil are busy destroying the pride of Africa. Enemies of the Country. Your time will come. I promise there wont be a place for these demons. Every individual who work against Intelectual Property Right will pay.

What name do you see fit for the Government that awarded the patent certificate? What do they stand to gain? They performed their duty without intimidation.

Would you call WIPO a fake organization? Didnt they certify the invention?

Kindly judge and pitch your tenth. EFCC or WIPO, Intellectual Property or Curruption, Comandclem or the Thief called Mobil.

The whites took our fathers away as slaves. The black sold their own people into slavery.

The whites are back, milking us dry, drilling the good out of our lands. They are back using our cheap labour, intellect while they deny us our rights. They have used our patented invention without permission. And some Evil men are still selling us into slavery. Ateke, saibuhari, EFCC, etc.

You will be judged.

Okay let us look at this rationally

1: CommandClem Invented/Patented QIT Transteel Blue Anti-Corrosive Paint (No Wahala, it is his to use and sell)
2: Was MOBIL using/still using QIT Transteel Blue Anti-Corrosive Paint when CommandClem recieved both Nigeria and WIPO patent Certificates? CAPITAL NO
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 7:36pm On May 24, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt:

Okay let us look at this rationally

1: CommandClem Invented/Patented QIT Transteel Blue Anti-Corrosive Paint (No Wahala, it is his to use and sell)
2: Was MOBIL using/still using QIT Transteel Blue Anti-Corrosive Paint when CommandClem recieved both Nigeria and WIPO patent Certificates? CAPITAL NO

Ok what this implies is that they were actually using it before he got the patent certificate and then stoppd afterwards Intresting really
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 9:16pm On May 24, 2012
mintyx:

Ok what this implies is that they were actually using it before he got the patent certificate and then stoppd afterwards Intresting really

This is the Legal pivot Mobil Lawyers used in quashing the suit and it was final - The Suit against MOBIL was Statute-barred simply because CommandClem could not prove that after acquiring the patent, MOBIL continued to infringe on it. He lost from that point on. who knows, MOBIL may have acquired the formula and improved on it significantly such that it no longer bears the finger-print of Clement King's QIT Transteel Blue. so he lost this case in the early nineties.

He hatched another plan to make money of the back of the popularity of MOBIL and the Court case he lost by simply not mentioning FACTS as they actually are. He misinformed and lied. setting up CommandClem on the basis of a promise he could never fulfill
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:05pm On May 24, 2012
Lagerwhenindoubt

There is no proof that mobil ever used the said paint. Remember the man was just a paint seller to mobil. How come he could not produce even a cup of the said paint during the whole trial. Mobil lawyer pointed this out during the trial. Assuming he invented the said paint (make no mistake - he didnt) and was expecting royalty to be awarded by the court and since he could not get it from the courts, he decided to give himself royalty by registering comandclem and used it to defraud unsuspecting nigerians he called patentees. The annoying part of it all was that even when there was no more suit pending in any court between comandclem and anybody, he kept collecting money from innocent nigerians. What a smart old rogue he is. He should go to court and face the music waiting for him there. I cant wait to see how he will dance to the music. I cant wait to laugh in Kwazulu.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:51am On May 25, 2012
Surely, You will laugh. A laugh of Shame.

If the king didnt invent anything, why is Mobil claiming ownership of the said invention by reason of commissioning.

They claim the invention belongs to them because they employed the King. This they cannot prove.

Why Mobil lawyers are dump.

There was never infringement in 1980s. Because the king didnt have a certificate to prove that. He however got his certificate in 1999, as at this time, nobody has a patent on this product. The king was the first to invent and first to file for a patent. Therefore, any company in Nigeria is obliged to get a licence before using the product regardless of how long they have been using it. Mobil should simply show us the licence given to them, they should prove their employment of the King.

No matter how long a product has been in use, the moment a patent is issued. All productions, sales or usage must be by permision.

We are @ the supreme court and Mobil is finished. They keep arguing on a Null matter. We are not claiming infringement from the 1980s. We are claiming from the year we got the certificate. Surely your claim of status barred is defeated. Hum, i see the reason why you want to kill the King in EFCC's cell. You want to end his life before your nemesis at the supreme court? Shame.

Have you forgotten about the anthom pillar order? Mobil is guilty as Hell.

Mobil! Saibuhari! EFCC! Ateke and co. Breathe Your Last
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 1:08pm On May 25, 2012
surely! i stand to re-affirm my strongest love and confidence in CCNL and the king.It is unfortunate that Nigeria is a place where the cry of posterity will never cease, because we have always and will keep selling our birth right for a mussel of bread, HOW CHEAP?! I wonder if this people arguing out nothing against this great invention are Nigerians. Quite unfortunate that MOBIL and some foreign forces know how cheap we could be and thereby using our own weapon against US. "DIVIDED WE FALL, TOGETHER WE STAND". Dont put your hands in your pocket and climb the ladder of SUCCESS.
Surely WE shall overcome
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 1:40pm On May 25, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Sometimes I really admire the guile in fraudsters... as far as the Court is concerned
1: Clement King has still not produced a sample of his paint to validate that whatever MOBIL used/using is a derivative or exact copy of his invention
2: You can only claim infringement from the date of patent - no other way. You can charge infringers to discontinue or pay royalties to continue using your product but you cannot claim infringement when you cannot prove it.
3: Have you gone to visit Clement King at EFCC, I have but according to sources only 1 patentee has come to make enquiries - No Yusuf Akure, No Banjo, No NewKem, No Miss Uzuoma grin grin grin grin grin. I expect Prince Ade to start preparing a strong defense against the Trial in June 2012.
4: Please categorically provide evidence that your case is with the supreme court and at what stage

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 5:21pm On May 25, 2012
It's no more news that Nigeria as a country
is an ANIMAL LEADING COUNTRY ( ANIMAL KINGDOM)
I made a comment sometimes ago right here that
let CCNL try all her possible efforts claiming
her right....as long as President Ebele Goodluck Jonathan
remain President you guys should forget about all these
royalty from Mobil....Same EFCC that were in good terms with
Prof. Uwemedimoh & got into deal with him (as mentioned by some of CCNL Marketing Managers)
are now the one pressurizing the life of Prof. Uwemedimoh...
BOTH EFCC, CCNL & NIGERIA GOVERNMENT SHOULD STOP DECEIVING THEMSELVES.

NOTE:If you as a person having thoughts of becoming wealthy
through CCNL scheme, you need to think twice & find
something else to do to do with your precious life
GOD bless you
& good day to you all
GODSAYES.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 25, 2012
ANTI-CORROSIVE VANGUARD, ABUJA, NIGERIA

We hereby announce the publication of the third edition of the our magazine called

THE INVENTOR – PATENTEES` ONLINE MAGAGIZE

NEWS FLASH

(1) MY DETENTION BY EFCC IS A SIGN OF VICTORY: I have legally dealt with Mobil Oil in the Supreme Court of Nigeria, UWEMEDIMO declared.
The first globally recognized African Inventor– KING PROFESSOR CJA UWEMEDIMO has confidently expressed clearly that …………………………………………………………………
(2) SHOW SAMPLES OF YOUR PATENTED INVENTION IN COURT, mpnu legal counsel requested ccnl

The leading legal counsel of Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited in the suit number SC./69/2012,- EYIMOFE ATAKE (SAN) has openly requested Professor CJA UWEMEDIMOH to produce samples …………………………………………………………………………………….
(3) CCNL WILL FLOOR EFCC IN COURT, [color=#006600]REV JESSE-DANIELS ONUIGBO ESQ[/color]

The leading legal counsel of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, REV. ONUIGBO has reacted to the thirty-two (32) count………………………………………………………………..

(4) I AM UNSHAKABLE:
Prince Ajamu Declared.
The Personal Assistance to the KING Prince Ajamu Sunday has confidently declared that he remained committed to the…………………………………………………………………………………
(5) EFCC STAFF ARE CORRUPT,
LAMORDE CONFIRMED.
The Chairman of the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIME Commission (EFCC) – Mr. Ibrahim Lamorde has declared that the organization he heads is stingingly corrupt…………………………………………………..

(6)EFCC, A VIRUS IN THE ADMINISTRATION OF JUSTICE IN NIGERIA, a case study of CCNL.

Why do we have so many citizens of Nigeria detained without trial in Nigerian Courts? Corruption of the Economic and Financial Crime Commission (EFCC), and elitism are the major factors. Corruption is 90 percent responsible for needless detention in most of Nigerian……………………………………………………………..
NOTE: this publication will be made available for public consumption in the next 24 hours.

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Anochiri: 8:49am On May 26, 2012
GOD wil surely punish Mobil.The time is near I promise u enemy of progress.We shall bring d paint in d court in quanta no shaken.I luv Ccnl with all my strenght n hope nobody not even d evil spirit from d burial ground(SAiBuhari and co)can stop me.Up Ccnl 4 life.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:05pm On May 26, 2012
Yusuf Akure = Mary Okon = Newken = Comandclem = 419
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:09pm On May 26, 2012
This Yusuf Akure self, I tire for you. We thought you operate with only Mary Okon. We never knew all this time you are one and same with Newken.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:11pm On May 26, 2012
Well your fake king is in the net. That will take care of you all.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 12:33pm On May 27, 2012
Comandclem rogue elements are being mopped up. Their king is in the net. Gradually, the law will catch up with the servants.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 2:25pm On May 27, 2012
Tomorrow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.