Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,309 members, 7,961,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 02:17 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215014 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:48pm On May 14, 2012
I dont know why its difficult for these dumb heads led by Airmak to understand that their fake king Uwemedimo did not invent anything. The only thing he invented is his own brand of wonder bank. By the time his trial commences, he will have opportunity to tell Nigerians what he invented. Criminality is his stock in trade and he will pay dearly. He was robbing Nigerians of their hard earned money. And when Saibuhari questioned his activities, his agents wanted me dead. They attempted a number of times to bribe me but met a brickwall. They think every Nigerian is corrupt and criminal minded like them. He is in the net and will tell Nigerians what he means by patentee and how he hopes to pay them back. His own don finish patapata. I laugh in my native language - ho he ge ki ko ji ji hi hau huhy.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2012
I remember what i wrote at the back of a fairly used car which I bought in 1977: ALL THESE SHALL PASS AWAY.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:35am On May 15, 2012
Still collating the facts and figures. Nothing to dey worried about.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2012
Just so Patentees who have access to Internet can know what has happened. it seems Prof and Prince will be in EFCC Custody until June when the trial starts. for someone who has not been charged guilty by the courts. EFCC sure have doubts about his character - Bail was refused for both men as they still await trial from a Cell at EFCC quaters grin grin

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:17am On May 15, 2012
Just so Patentees who have access to Internet can know what has happened. it seems Prof and Prince will be in EFCC Custody until June when the trial starts. for someone who has not been charged guilty by the courts. EFCC sure have doubts about his character - Bail was refused for both men as they still await trial from a Cell at EFCC quaters grin grin grin grin

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2012
Just so Patentees who have access to Internet can know what has happened. it seems Prof and Prince will be in EFCC Custody until June when the trial starts. for someone who has not been charged guilty by the courts. EFCC sure have doubts about his character - Bail was refused for both men as they still await trial from a Cell at EFCC quaters grin grin cheesy cheesy shocked cool

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2012
Just so Patentees who have access to Internet can know what has happened. it seems Prof and Prince will be in EFCC Custody until June when the trial starts. for someone who has not been charged guilty by the courts. EFCC sure have doubts about his character - Bail was refused for both men as they still await trial from a Cell at EFCC quaters grin grin cry cry cry cry

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:16am On May 15, 2012
saibuhari: I, Saibuhari, the defender of the defenceless, the educator of uneducated, the liberator of the ignorant. The man who saw the end from the beginning, the great strategist and uprooter of fraudsters. I went to work under ground to expose the thieving master and his apostels. Uwemedimo is grand fraudster. Omokemesi, Banjo, Yusuf, Airmak, etc are paid agents in the business of obtainin by false pretence. I have spend almost over a year exposing the activities of Uwemedimo of comandclem and his agents. But his band of thieves were calling me names. Defending even with their blood the fraud called comandclem. Even Omokemesi who claims to be a pastor was more frontal in attacking for comandclem and supporting the fraud with bliblical quotations. What a world! Now their boss has been arraigned and charged. What else will they say? I hope they have seen the above picture or will they say the picture is not that of their theiving Uwemedimo? Will they deny their was no arrest by EFCC? Will they deny their is no case pending against comandclem in court over their fraudulent activities? I said it here that there is no case pending in Nigeria or anywhere in the world against Mobil as far as their 419 invention is concerned. But gullible minds wont listen. I said here they now go from shop to shop marketing the fraud called comandclem and deceiving people to invest in it, but people kept falling prey. What a world, what a people and their gullibility.I tried my best with Missuzoma, Arena, lagerwhenindoubt to liberate the ignorant and gullible but like dog that is bound to die, refused to listen to the owner's whistle.
I said it here that at the fullness of time, patentees will know between me, Omokemesi & co who loves them. I sure patentees can now separate the ship from the goat. Uwemedimo an ordinary paint supplier, capitalised on loopwhole he saw in mobil and ran to register the same paint he was supplying mobil and claimed invention. On the strenght of that patent certificate, he went to court to ask for royalty. What a crook. But the courts of our land saw through his fraudulent intent, and ruled against him. What an old crook. Shame to Uwemedimo, shame to Omokemesi aka Baba Bunmi, shame to Yusuf Akure, shame to Banjo the boasterous one. Shame to Airmak who tried so hard to locate me and get me dealt with for failing to collect bribe and keep quiet, shame to Godsayes. Shame to them all. Shame to all they that are shameless. Kudos to lagerwhenindoubt, kudos to missuzoma, kudos to Arena. These are patriots.For me exposing Uwemedimo and comandclem is a promise kept and I saibuhari feel satisfied and fulfilled.

Kai Saibuhari, I throway salute!

You do well.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:39pm On May 15, 2012
saibuhari: . Can you imagine an ordinary paint supplier who turned round to register same paint knowing that being the first to so register paint gives him paten right. Obasanjo was deceived into signing the patent. Armed with the patent certificate, the fake inventor went to court to ask for royalties from mobil. The fake man lost the substantive suit at the High Court. In order to continue to collect money from patentees, he prolonged the legal battle by appealing at the Appeal court. He still lost. Because money must continue to flow from patentees, he went to supreme court and later withdrew the suit secretly. Gullible people believed the well organised lies and bought into his fake investment. From unspecting Nigerians the fake inventor collected in abundance the royalty he couldnt get from mobil..
@ Saibuhari, so you believed that Chief Obasanjo was "deceived" into signing the Patent certificate, when he was the President of Nigeria? Who told you that? The former President of Nigeria himself? If the former President could be so "deceived" to take such vital and very decisive action as you claimed, who else should be above being deceived? What do you recommend should be done to those who were "deceived" into taking one action or the other on this issue?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 10:42pm On May 15, 2012
@Omokemesi & Co. Let me explain your FORMAT (in 419 Parlance) of how you have been able to deceive gullible money-miss-road all this while

1: Prof invented a formula for a "special" paint - who gives a friggin Bleep! He has a right to patent it. I can also invent a special recipe for rotten beans and also get GEJ to sign a patent certificate for it. there is no difference between QIT paint certificate and mine for rotten beans. It only means that nobody can infringe on your patent. it is the OBLIGATION of the signatory to sign it as long as it has been proven to be patentable and not infringing on existing patents.
2: Prof got the patent in 2005 and attempted to use it for an infringement in that supposedly occurred in the late as far back as the 90s - This is where he failed completely. The courts declared it statute barred. You cannot claim infringement when a patent did not exist at that point in time.
3: The courts agreed with the patent certificate and its protective rights, however it charged commandclem to prove that the infringement continued after 2005 when the patent was signed and this simple instruction CommandClem has not being able to prove till date.
3: What they do is hide the 2 facts above from Patentees and continue to flash the patent certificate without telling them that it is not valid for the claim they are charging Mobil with.

This is how you have been able to deceive thousands all this while. I have also forwarded this thread to the IO in charge of the case (as if they need to be convinced further)
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:02pm On May 15, 2012
Omokemesi, Omokemesi, Omokemesi how many times did I call you? Three times. I dont have any connection with a fraudster like you. Darkness and Light have no meeting point. When ever light appears, darkness gives way. Omokemesi, being a fraudster, you are not qualified to ask Saibuhari any question. In civilised clime, you should have committed suicide by now. Even if you love your life so much and wish to live, then you should have gone into hidding. But no,shameless you come here to ask saibuhari questions. Do you think these your useless questions and denials will exonerate you from the crime you have lived on for many years now? Everything you say now sounds like a broken bottle and therefore irritating to sane minds. Get thee behind me, yee agent of fake a king and fake inventor and grandmaster of a thieving company. If what has happened appears like a joke, wait till June then you will know that there is fire on the mountain. Let me remind you - I am saibuhari. The indefatigable fighter, the one who fights and comes back next day to finish it up. I am saibuhari, the tormentor of comandclem. I am saibuhari, liberator of the ignorant. Do you remember when I offered you amnesty on the condition you turn away from your evil ways? But you rejected my amnesty. Instead one of your gang members said I was indirectly begging. But how did you come to under rate saibuhari. When I announced here on several occasions that your management were desperate to bribe me to keep quiet. You and your gang members denied it. When I also announced that text messages where being sent to people to pay N2000 support levy, you also denied it. Again, I reported that you criminals were going from shop to shop deceiving people to invest in comandclem, as usual you denied. During the trial of your fake king, you will see the whole evidence. Only a fool will under rate a man who turned down bribed and threatened to bring the bribe giver to book. Only a fool will under rate saibuhari.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:14am On May 16, 2012
saibuhari:
They attempted a number of times to bribe me but met a brickwall. They think every Nigerian is corrupt and criminal minded like them.

I believed you just finished a carton of lagger beer when you wrote words above. Everyone following this assembly knew you as a corrupt a..ss hole. tongue

saibuhari:

I read the posts of these confused 419 agents concerning press coverage of ccnl activities. Please ask them how much it costs them to buy air time at Ogun Radio station and where they get money to pay. Ask them where they get money to do full page adverts in sun newspaper and how they get money to pay. How come the same press they accuse of blackout in support of mobil was able to publish several stories about the case in the past? At my small level I have organised functions in the past where over 6 newspaper houses and 2 TV stations attended and gave coverage. What did it cost me, brown envelope of N4000 for each journalist to defray transportation cost aside from food and drink served at the event. Who are these guys fooling? Comandclem makes money daily from patentee registration, what do they do with the money? They equally make money from liberation newspaper. What do they do with it? The truth is that they have no facts to present to the press should the press come calling. Infact, if there is any newsworthy info from comandclem, pressmen all over the world would struggle to have them for free. Just look at the amount involved. Some pressmen would even pay to have news from comandclem. But the truth is that there is no new thing from comandclem since the appeal court asked them to action any company they find infringing on their patent. They have not been able to approach any court since then till today. They claim they have gone to supreme court and are expecting judgment in 21 days. We are waiting for them and their judgment from supreme court. Which supreme court? All na lie. They didnt go to any supreme court. A simple case of worker dragging his employers to court is seen all over the papers, how much more such a high profile case as this. Cnll gangsters please repent.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:52am On May 16, 2012
@ lagerwhenindoubt, thank you for your post. According to the Patent Right Certificate posted on Comandclem Website and as it appeared in the defunct Liberation Newspaper, the Certificate was said to have been signed in 1999 by President Obasanjo and not in 2005, as claimed by you. Before sending the Thread, please urge the Moderators to restore our signatures so that it wouldn't be different from our previous posts. I think they were removed unnoticed. I hope you are still well aware that the purpose of opening this Thread was for ALREADY REGISTERED PATENTEES OF COMANDCLEM to rub minds and get latest information about their investments in Comandclem. If any of us got informition from Comandclem officials and published it on the Thread opened for Comandclem Patentees, I don't think that is illegal. Comandclem floated The defunct Liberation Newspaper and almost every issue of the Newspaper exposed fraud and corruption. How could one believe that the Publisher of such newspaper was a fraudster unless proven by the court? Up till a month or so, Comandclem still had a sponsored program being aired on Ogun State Gateway Radio. When Prof Uwemedimoh celebrated the 30th Anniversary of his invention in 2010, MKO Abiola Stadium, Abeokuta, was used as the venue where Comandclem Patentees from different parts of the country converged after a rally round the Ogun State capital, according to newspaper report which I read online. I even read that law enforcement officers followed the patentees during the rally, to maintain peace. Comandclem published the addresses and telephone numbers in different parts of the country and their programs in The Liberation for months. With all these, I found it difficult to believe Saibuhari, who once said that Comandclem was not a "419 ", and . In view of a lot of false allegations which he had earlier preferred against me, God knows that I am not a "PAID AGENT" of Comandclem. I have not received any remuneration from Prof Uwemedimoh or Mr. Sunday Ajamu or any other Comandclem officials. I have never been to their Lagos offices before. I have only been collecting information through telephone and reading the The Libration Newspaper and the internet, just to keep my co- patentees well informed. Some other patentees did so too And the Thread I opened, also afforded you, Saibuhari and others to pass their own contrary opinions about Comandclem. This has also afforded patentees the opportunity to voluntarily decide on what to do.. Nobody was forced to pay voluntary litigation support levy. The inventor has never seen me before, nor Mr. Ajamu . Please what was the Appeal Court's ruling in December 2009 on statute barred issue? My conscience is clear that I have served Patentees using my money and time along with other posters to keep them informed without taking A KOBO or A GLASS OF WATER from anybody.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:30am On May 16, 2012
TWO OF SAIBUHARI'S UN SUBSTANTIATED AND FALSE ALLEGATIONS AGAINST OMOKEMESI: "Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly by
saibuhari(m): 1:21pm On
May 29, 2011
Omokemesi, if you are not
petty you wont dissipate
your energy on my screen
name as if that is the issue
here. You didnt not waste
time in making jest of my
screen name but could not
defend yourself on the
allegation I levelled
against you - that you
bear several names and
use it to deceive
patentees, that you are a
paid agent of ccnl." @ Saibuhari, up till now, you have not substantiated the above defamatory, malicious and deliberate false allegations prefered against me in your post of May 29, 2011. How can I believe any damaging allegations you prefered against other people when I am one of your victims? I registered as a patentee since 2008 and would not have worked against the interest of patentees. I am not a staff or paid agent or a director or a shareholder of Comandclem. If Comandclem eventually could not pay patentees, I will definitely be one of the losers. How have you liberated the ignorant patentees, including my good self who registered and upgraded before I started the Comandclem Patentees Assembly on December 15, 2010? Saibuhari, prove the above two serious allegations you levelled against me, if you are not a wicked liar. 1. That I bear several names and use them to deceive patentees. 2. That I am a paid agent of ccnl (Comandclem Nigeria Ltd.). Prove the above allegations now and don't avoid them this time around, if you want viewers to regard you as a reliable and serious person. Have you collected the names and addresses of patentees who complained that OMOKEMESI duped. Have gone to the shops of those I marketed Comandclem products and collected money from? Even during the era of Wonder Banks, were all their staff arraigned? If you want EFCC to behead me because I opened a Thread where both of us discussed for and against Comandclem, what do you ant EFCC to do to the marketers and the staff of Comandclem?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:27pm On May 16, 2012
Broken record! Broken record! Broken record! Broken record has never appealed to anyone. Can someone please tell omokemesi to leave me saibuhari alone. Somebody should tell him that light has no business with darkeness. Omokemesi you are a loser. When you were reaping-off patentees did you see me there? When you guys attempted to bribe me several times, did I not reject your 'juicy offer'? Did your fellow paid agent, Airmak not make attempt to hunt me down? Are you saying you dont know how many times he trailed me to my house? Was it not when it became obvious he was shooting himself in the foot that you cautioned him from releasing my addresses in this forum? Omokemesi, when I raised alarm here on comandclem sending text message soliciting for N2000 levy were you not the one that dismissed the alarm. Did you not use same mouth of yours to solicit for same N2000 levy in this forum thereafter? Omokemesi, your activities are well documented here. Like I said before, you are now trying to feign ignorance of the fraud in comandclem when you were an anchor man of that fraud. I pity you Omokemesi. I just pity you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Ibelieve3: 11:16pm On May 16, 2012
@Saibuari: you are a big shame to humanity, so you never changed from this your useless and nefarious manner? Na wa for you ooo. Your days are numbered but you are still thinking you have grace. Shame on you. God will judge you
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 12:28am On May 17, 2012
Im having a nice time reading from folly posts of wimps like Saibuhari who foolishly think the world and its powers revolves in his hands. This is guy whose sleeping and waking up is far beyond his control, a guy who a tiny insect as small as an ant can bite or sting and he get discomforts coming to a thread created by someone else to come and use bragging words like 'I Saibuhari...' to air his fooly.Fact remains that if CCNL is something destined to be, Trust God, taking the inventor to EFCC like someone rightly said might just a be way God will be using you crack liberators to ESTABLISH CCNL! I know it will be difficult for you guys to understand this but it is just the way it is grin. And finally even though things are just the way they are today, i guess thats not enough reason to disrespect the CEO of CCNL because he still seem to me like the only old non celebrated man that sneezes in Nigeria and big organizations like the oil firms catches cold and God knows why its like that!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:08am On May 17, 2012
SAIBUHARI, SAIBUHARI, SAIBUHARI Why Do You Find It Extremely Difficult To Speak The Truth? WERE YOU BORN IN THE MORNING OF APRIL 1 ?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:02am On May 17, 2012
OMOKEMESI MUST BE CRUCIFIED AT ALL COST! View Another Un-substantiated Character Assassination Allegations from "Liberator" SAIBUHARI: "Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly by
May 29, 2011

. . . .Omokemesi, you signed
on as CCNL Manager and
announced you will create
patentees website."
@ Saibuhari, you clicked on Comandclem Patentees Assembly on May 29, 2011, and dropped a Post with sinister motives there. In the post, quoted above, you "gleefully" asserted: "Omokemesi, you signed
on as CCNL Manager and
announced you will create
patentees website." @ Saibuhari, you confirmed authoritatively that: 1. Omokemesi signed on as CCNL (Comandclem Nigeria Limited) Manager. 2. That I, omokemesi, announced that I would create patentees website. I am sure that you are well aware that the patentees website promised by the CCNL Senior Manager has been created. Saibuhari, was the Patentees Website created by omokemesi? Saibuhari, since I denied your allegations quoted above, you have not come out to PROVE your allegations. Saibuhari, come out now to prove your allegations which I have denied. "in cumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat," ("Proof lies
on him who asserts, not on him who denies"wink.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:22pm On May 17, 2012
@ Saibuhari, God knows that I still wish you and your colleagues well, despite the unprecedented havoc you perpetrated on our two patentees Assemblies. I don't want anybody or anything to adversely affect my cordial relationship with my Creator. I can die at any moment and I must be prepared to meet my Creator. By virtue of my profession (even though you claimed I lied) , I am able to review for the next one month, all the false allegations you preferred against me on this Assembly, before switching to those of your comrades! I was not the one who engineered the current situation on this Thread. Saibuhari and his colleagues caused it. Now that Saibuhari, in his last post, requested that I should leave him alone, I abide. I, OMOKEMESI, hereby step aside and watch, hoping that I would not be "forcefully recalled" by Saibuhari, or any of his comrades. But Saibuhari, since you belong to a respectable, highly respected and noble profession, I will advise you to drop that toga of student radicalism and unionism NOW. May God forgive you and your comrades. And if I dupe or help to defraud anybody, God will not forgive me. But I want everybody to know that OMOKEMESI is a bona fide Comandclem Patentee. I have no regret for being one.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:07pm On May 17, 2012
.@ Saibuhari, I am sorry. I have gone through your post and discovered that you only appealed to "someone" to ask me to leave you alone. And since nobody has appealed to me to leave you alone, I am back to demand from you, Saibuhari, that you should prove your allegations as quoted in my post where you alleged that I signed for CCNL Manager. Saibuhari, I wonder. Your last post also contained a lot of false accusations again! SAIBUHARI, what is actually wrong with you? Why not quote me as you did where I exposed you to the whole world? You still remember the statement I asked you to read SEVEN TIMES? @ i noticed that signatures were going off and on. Hope nothing is responsible for this?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 9:45pm On May 17, 2012
Omokemesi, you have ripped patentees off and the end has come for comandclem. I dont know how long your loot will last but remember there is always a judgment day. Have you seen any robber telling people that he is a robber? The answer is NO. Omokemesi, you are unrepentant fraudster for comandclem. Omokemesi, the harder you try to remove yourself from the organised crime in comandclem, the harder you are glued to it. You are a sorry case. As for your disciples like I-believe, he is living through to his name. He believes in nothing but fraud. He has been a beneficiary of comandclem thieving machine though operating from comandclem kitchen. But saibuhari know them all. By the way, where is Yusuf and Banjo? I have seen that Omokemesi and Airmak have no shame. I want to see if Yusuf and Banjo will confess. I cant wait to read their reaction on the arrest of your fake king and grandmaster of a thieving machine, organised criminal of no equal measure. By the time, audit of patentees is done, we will be surprised how many billions this man has looted from our people. His ponzi scheme is like no other. His is wonder bank without rival. But the court will open up his rogue throat and he will vomit every kobo.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by mintyx(m): 12:13am On May 18, 2012
God help us
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2012
SAIBUHARI'S MESSAGE TO COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ON MAY 29. 2011: " Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly by
May 29, 2011 . . . To all Patentees, am not
one of those that say
Comandclem is 419. No,
they are real at least to
the extent that they have
court case with mobil. The
only place i find them
fraudulent is collecting
money from people in the
name of registration
which is contrary to what
they said they would do.
Why collect money from
people when you are not
sure of paying those that
registered over 5 years
ago. Did they not say
registration will close as
soon as court case is over?" @ That was the decent manner Saibuhari addressed Comandclem patentees on May 29, 2011. In one of his posts on Comandclem Patentees Assembly, Saibuhari declared: "am not
one of those that say
Comandclem is 419. No,
court case with mobil." @ from Saibuhari's statement quoted above, he confirmed that as at May 29, 2011, Comandclem "have court case with mobil " if I may ask sir, when was the case you recognized on May 29, 2011, determined, and at which court? Is the case through which you recognized Comandclem as "real" and not a 419 no more? When was the case dismissed, if dismissed? Was the case withdrawn? If so, when? If the case still lurks somewhere, then it means as far as you are concerned, Comandclem should still be "real" and not a 419. Am I right sir? Saibuhari, you also remarked: "The
only place i find them
fraudulent is collecting
money from people in the
name of registration
they said they would do.
Why collect money from
people when you are not
registered over 5 years
ago. Did they not say
soon as court case is over?" Saibuhari, your bone of contention here, if I am correct, is that they promised to end registration "as soon as the case is over." Many patentees asked this question with concern before you. If on May 29, 2011 you confirmed that Comandclem "have case" with Mobil, why were you complaining on the same date and time that the Company did not stop registration? With the digestion of your own statement, are you still saying Comandclem was fraudulent sir? SAIBUHARI, if you, a non- patentee, could assess Comandclem the way you did in your message to patentees quoted and digested above, do you want me, a bona fide patentee, to call my co- patentees out to burn all the offices of Comandclem so that you and your colleagues might forgive me? What was in your mind by the time you sent this post?

You are a lawyer and an activist while I am a retired journalist and a Primary School drop-out. But stop treating me like a dunce. I
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:33am On May 18, 2012
SAIBUHARI'S MESSAGE TO COMANDCLEM PATENTEES ON MAY 29. 2011: " Re: Comandclem
Patentees Assembly by
May 29, 2011 . . . To all Patentees, am not
one of those that say
Comandclem is 419. No,
court case with mobil. The
only place i find them
fraudulent is collecting
money from people in the
name of registration
they said they would do.
Why collect money from
people when you are not
registered over 5 years
ago. Did they not say
soon as court case is over?" @ That was the decent manner Saibuhari addressed Comandclem patentees on May 29, 2011. In one of his posts on Comandclem Patentees Assembly, Saibuhari declared: "am not
one of those that say
Comandclem is 419. No,
court case with mobil." @ from Saibuhari's statement quoted above, he confirmed that as at May 29, 2011, Comandclem "have court case with mobil " if I may ask sir, when was the case you recognized on May 29, 2011, determined, and at which court? Is the case through which you recognized Comandclem as "real" and not a 419 no more? When was the case dismissed, if dismissed? Was the case withdrawn? If so, when? If the case still lurks somewhere, then it means as far as you are concerned, Comandclem should still be "real" and not a 419. Am I right sir? Saibuhari, you also remarked: "The
only place i find them
fraudulent is collecting
money from people in the
name of registration
they said they would do.
Why collect money from
people when you are not
registered over 5 years
ago. Did they not say
soon as court case is over?" Saibuhari, your bone of contention here, if I am correct, is that they promised to end registration "as soon as the case is over." Many patentees asked this question with concern before you. If on May 29, 2011 you confirmed that Comandclem "have case" with Mobil, why were you complaining on the same date and time that the Company did not stop registration? With the digestion of your own statement, are you still saying Comandclem was fraudulent sir? SAIBUHARI, if you, a non- patentee, could assess Comandclem the way you did in your message to patentees quoted and digested above, do you want me, a bona fide patentee, to call my co- patentees out to burn all the offices of Comandclem so that you and your colleagues might forgive me? What was in your mind by the time you sent this post?

You are a lawyer and an activist while I am a retired journalist and a Primary School drop-out. But stop treating me like a dunce. I

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by walexx08: 6:00pm On May 18, 2012
I went to efcc office today at okoh etiboh ikoyi to visit somebody.I was sad when I saw king and aremu under the efcc custody.What type of govt we hv in this country for God sake?assuming this man is white man,he must have been the most celebrated man by now but the case is reverse in ,Nigeria.God will interven on this case this year.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 9:06pm On May 18, 2012
@Walexx, the situation in Nigeria is so pathetic. Sometimes i weep for the country. This is exactly most of our best brains leave that cursed country for where their talents (inventions) would be appreciated. Only God can rescue us, the country is under the spell of the evil ones.

@ Sir omokemesi, everybody following this assembly since inception knew you are just a patriotic patentee (Nigerian), who wanted better life for Nigerians. Likewise me, myself. I believe the efcc will do a thorough job and do the needful by not being compromised by devilish mobil.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:23pm On May 18, 2012
Comandclem criminals keep fooling themselves. They keep sounding like broken bottles just to save their head from the doom that has come upon the. Omokemesi, I truly pity you. I share in your pain and anguish. I share in your loss of revenue and source of livelihood. If one goes through your past posts and see the vigour with which you defended every action and activities of comandclem and reading your self-justification writeup, would just but pity you. Omokemesi I indeed pity you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 18, 2012
On behalf of the administrators of the comandclem official forum. We thank all our followers and visitors and we are apologizing for the unavailability of the website. The forum is undergoing maintainance and upgrade to serve us better.

Revelations and explanations of the unfortunate incidence concerning the assault on the king will be published as soon as the forum is back online.

Personally, i see this EFCC/MOBIL aggression as a provocation unforgivable. They havent farthomed out what we the patentees of comandclem are capable of. Whatever their plan is, they (Mobil) will not succeed.

It is no more news that the EFCC has become an instrument of oppression. Licking the butt of the highest bidder. And i proudly proclaim that they will pay for their wickedness in due time.

To all enemies of comandclem, your recent actions have only gingered us and awoken us from our slumber. You wont have the luxury of attacking again. May the devil, the father of EFCC and Mobil help them to wheather the storm.

We are coming for you. Tremble! You have no place to hide. Lets see what happens with the King. Truth always prevail.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:40pm On May 19, 2012
Newken or oldken or what do you call yourself? Its no use to hide under your useless username to boast. Why not come out and lets see if you wont end up like your fake king uwemedimo. If your fake king who owns comandclem cannot make the boast you are making it only means your boasts amount to nothing. So go home and mourn your loss.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:42pm On May 19, 2012
Comandclem website is for only criminals and misguided patentees - so stop advertising it here for there are some responsible people in this forum.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.