Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,347 members, 7,961,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215017 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:38am On May 07, 2012
Who are they to intimidate ? Am i looking for recognition ? I made people to be recognise.
Saibrown cant even try it not to talk of you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:43am On May 07, 2012
PLS LOG ON TO FACEBOOK AND ADD COMANDCLEM IF YOU CANT GET THROUGH THIS LINK. ADD COMANDCLEM ON FACEBOOK AND GET THE DIRECT LINK TO YOUTUBE FOR THE INTERVIEW IF YOU CANT GET THROUG THESE LINKS CAUSE THEY ARE CASE-SENSITIVE. LOG ON TO FACEBOOK AND ADD COMANDCLEM.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:48am On May 07, 2012
PLS DONT WASTE YOUR TIME INTIMIDATING ME. COMANDCLEM IS REAL. REAL IS COMANDCLEM.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:23am On May 07, 2012
ADD COMANDCLEM ON FACEBOOK WITH THIS USERNAME: "Comandclem patentee"
Add comandclem and get the direct links to youtube.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:34am On May 07, 2012
Log on to
www.comandclemonline.com
go to page 21 and watch the video
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:36am On May 07, 2012
Log on to
www.comandclemonline.com
go to page 21 and watch the live interview
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:37am On May 07, 2012
Log on to
www.comandclemonline.com
go to page 21 and watch the interview
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:06am On May 07, 2012
@TENFOUR, can you please hug transformer if you hate my dear COMANDCLEM ? Ok, better still, join the likes of dead Saibrown, adieu Arenal and Missuzoma.
Nobody can shake me ! Am un-shakeabliazation. Saibrown try it he fail hands_down.
Have already being recognise since 2008 in the days of Nigeriainamerica.
Patentee have my phone number, e-mail and my facebook address ! That to tell you am un-shakeable in any manner.
Am Banjo24, any Banjo24 in Comandclem is a counterfeit.
I got my info from the royal Man ! the only one and only Man in invention world.
Your words carry no weight to comandclem.
Who born you to call Comandclem a fake company ? WHAT DID YOU KNOW ABOUT COMANDCLEM ? TELL ME HOW COMANDCLEM TRANCE STARTED ?
I will give you a platform to sit on, i will reply you twice after this post. So, enjoy the promo bro.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:40am On May 07, 2012
Mobil: Another hidden Boko Haram in terms of Nigeria Development. Support them not directly or indirectly.
Log on to
www.comandclemonline.com
for the latest news and the interview
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:52am On May 07, 2012
For the direct link Log on to
www.comandclemonlineforum.com
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:54am On May 07, 2012
Its preferable to use this link. Go to page 21 and read the latest and also the interview
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:54am On May 07, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:55am On May 07, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Bigsolo88: 4:42pm On May 07, 2012
tenfour: Banjo:Log on to youtube with this link.
www.youtube.com/watch?
v=ogOdMzdoRsE

Another empty link! CCNL is TOTAL FRAUD! How can a person who calls himself marketing manager of a paint company come here and be posting empty links. Or are you just looking for a cheap recognition? I warned you before to stop posting empty links here but you wouldn't listen. It's obvious there is no tangible information you have as the so-called ogogoro marketing manager, therefore stop posting empty links here. This page is not for CHILD'S PLAY!!! COMANDCLEM IS TOTAL FRAUD BECAUSE ONE OF THEIR MARKETING MANAGER BANJO 24 IS A FRAUDULENT GANGSTER!

Please new registrations, upgrading and any financial support of any kind are strongly discouraged! GENERAL PUBLIC BEWARE!!!

God bless Nigeria and everyone else!!!
Tenfour u r rili mad, y r u shouting like a frustrated masqurade?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 8:22pm On May 07, 2012
Bigsolo88: Tenfour u r rili mad, y r u shouting like a frustrated masqurade?

Your username "Bigsolo88" sounded like "Banjo24". Therefore, i conclude that you are the same person so i will not reply you because you already know that what am saying is true. If you want, keep posting hundreds of 419 links to fraudulent and irrelevant Comandclem news. Genuinely registered patentees have left the entire forum for you and you alone. You are alone on this forum, your comments have filled the entire page. Ride on bro Banjo24 A.K.A "Ogogoro Marketing Manager" grin grin grin grin grin grin

God bless Nigeria and everyone else!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:22pm On May 07, 2012
Sorry bro for the little mistake. Any where patentee goes am there already. Go and meet saibrown, he will teach you how to abuse a little. All this stuff dont freak me.

Another flop bro, Bigsolo88 have been in exitence from Day 1.
Be expecting my last post. Till then enjoy the little promo.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:27pm On May 07, 2012
27465 view this forum up till date.
Before i started somedays ago it was 24036.
Read between the lines bros.
If i leave this place will be totaly dead.
With the absence of Mr yusuf, Newken, Airmark this place is nothing but pencil in the hands of a day old baby.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:32pm On May 07, 2012
I think you have exceeded your promo bro. It time to get back to work.
This forum will be use as marketing tools, networking and directing.
LOG ON TO
go to page 21 and watch the interview.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 9:06am On May 09, 2012
Comandclem file a reply... Log on to
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 09, 2012
Prof King has much to answer for in my humble opinion -- https://www.nairaland.com/933915/efcc-79-year-old-nigerian-man
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 6:50pm On May 09, 2012
nothing to be recon with .
all those thing are signs of intimidation.
soon enough you will hear nothing about it.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 09, 2012
[size=30pt]EFCC Release: 79-Year Old Nigerian Man Arraigned For For Obtaining By False Pretenses [/size]
I am pleased to hear the news and have all my fears confirmed and my peace of mind settled. I have long suspected COMMANDCLEM to be a Fraudulent Business but my Brother (RIP) like hundreds of Patentees spent their hard-earned money purchasing worthless pieces of paper said to be worth millions in $USD when MOBIL pays CommandClem and for the past 13 years this self-styled Professor (Honorary) and his bandits of Fraudsters have duped so many gullible Nigerians and continue to do so on Nairaland. Thanks to the Internet, I have probed and confirmed that there is no Case for Mobil to answer and indeed the case was dismissed at the court of appeal in 1999 and finally dismissed at the supreme court in 2005. These unfortunate orphans continued to expand the fraud until EFCC and CBN went into action.

I am at peace and I hope the Man is forced to reveal all his associates and their Banks accounts Frozen and all money recovered and given to charity grin I have said my piece. BTY. May 10th is the much awaited date the Supreme Court is to charge MOBIL Unlimited with Intellectual Property infringement and force them to pay $410 Billion to CommandClem- as posted by Banjo,Yusuf_Akure and co of Nairaland COmmandClem Patentees Forum - More like PATENTED F00LS grin

http://247ureports.com/2012/05/efcc-arraigns-wonder-bank-operator/

By Wilson Uwujaren Ag. Head, Media & Publicity Unit

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 dragged a 79-year-old Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo aka ‘Professor’ and his co-accomplice, Prince Ajamu Sunday Adedayo before Justice Habeeb Abiru of Lagos State High Court, Ikeja.

They were arraigned alongside their company, Command Clem Nigeria limited, on a 32 count charge for offences bordering on obtaining money under false pretences. The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the offence when the charges were read to them.

Soon after the charge was read, Jeese Daniels Onuigbo, counsel for the defendants, asked the court to grant his clients bail. He asked the court to take into consideration the constitutional right of the accused persons based on presumption of innocence until proven guilty. “My Lord with this application, we are relying on the provisions of Section 35 (1) and Section 36 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And also we base it on the jurisdiction of this court. We urge the court to grant our prayers by granting the accused persons bail. We also pray that the conditions will be on the most liberal term.”

However, Ben Ubi, counsel to EFCC told the court that he was only handed the application for bail by the defence counsel in court, but will not oppose the application as bail is solely at the discretion of the court. But he urged the court to impose conditions that will ensure the defendants are present in court for trial, “Although I was served the bail application this morning in court, I managed to read through it, and in the interest of Justice, I will want the court to use its power of jurisdiction, but I pray the court to attach conditions that will ensure that the accused persons are present for trial.”

After listening to arguments from both counsel, the court admitted the accused persons to bail in the sum Five Hundred Thousand naira each, one surety each in like sum. The sureties must be resident of Lagos State with proven addresses and evidence of tax payment.

The case was adjourned to the 25th and 26th June, 2012 for commencement of trial.

Uwemedimo and his co-accused were arrested by the Commission after it received a petition from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN alleging that the company, Command Clem Nigeria Limited was operating an illegal fund management business. One of the suspects, Umemedimo, the CEO of the Company, in his statement to the EFCC said he is an inventor of corrosive chemicals. He was said to have printed and circulated fliers and posters inviting members of the public to participate in becoming patentees in the invention of Anti-corrosive special paints.

The fliers and posters which had various bank accounts urged individuals to make deposits of N30, 000 and earn N30, 000 monthly returns for the rest of their lives.

Wilson Uwujaren

Ag. Head, Media & Publicity Unit

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 09, 2012
[size=30pt]EFCC Release: 79-Year Old Nigerian Man Arraigned For For Obtaining By False Pretenses [/size]
I am pleased to hear the news and have all my fears confirmed and my peace of mind settled. I have long suspected COMMANDCLEM to be a Fraudulent Business but my Brother (RIP) like hundreds of Patentees spent their hard-earned money purchasing worthless pieces of paper said to be worth millions in $USD when MOBIL pays CommandClem and for the past 13 years this self-styled Professor (Honorary) and his bandits of Fraudsters have duped so many gullible Nigerians and continue to do so on Nairaland. Thanks to the Internet, I have probed and confirmed that there is no Case for Mobil to answer and indeed the case was dismissed at the court of appeal in 1999 and finally dismissed at the supreme court in 2005. These unfortunate orphans continued to expand the fraud until EFCC and CBN went into action.

I am at peace and I hope the Man is forced to reveal all his associates and their Banks accounts Frozen and all money recovered and given to charity grin I have said my piece. BTY. May 10th is the much awaited date the Supreme Court is to charge MOBIL Unlimited with Intellectual Property infringement and force them to pay $410 Billion to CommandClem- as posted by Banjo,Yusuf_Akure and co of Nairaland COmmandClem Patentees Forum - More like PATENTED F00LS grin

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 dragged a 79-year-old Clement John Adiamiko Uwemedimo aka ‘Professor’ and his co-accomplice, Prince Ajamu Sunday Adedayo before Justice Habeeb Abiru of Lagos State High Court, Ikeja.

They were arraigned alongside their company, Command Clem Nigeria limited, on a 32 count charge for offences bordering on obtaining money under false pretences. The accused, however, pleaded not guilty to the offence when the charges were read to them.

Soon after the charge was read, Jeese Daniels Onuigbo, counsel for the defendants, asked the court to grant his clients bail. He asked the court to take into consideration the constitutional right of the accused persons based on presumption of innocence until proven guilty. “My Lord with this application, we are relying on the provisions of Section 35 (1) and Section 36 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And also we base it on the jurisdiction of this court. We urge the court to grant our prayers by granting the accused persons bail. We also pray that the conditions will be on the most liberal term.”

However, Ben Ubi, counsel to EFCC told the court that he was only handed the application for bail by the defence counsel in court, but will not oppose the application as bail is solely at the discretion of the court. But he urged the court to impose conditions that will ensure the defendants are present in court for trial, “Although I was served the bail application this morning in court, I managed to read through it, and in the interest of Justice, I will want the court to use its power of jurisdiction, but I pray the court to attach conditions that will ensure that the accused persons are present for trial.”

After listening to arguments from both counsel, the court admitted the accused persons to bail in the sum Five Hundred Thousand naira each, one surety each in like sum. The sureties must be resident of Lagos State with proven addresses and evidence of tax payment.

The case was adjourned to the 25th and 26th June, 2012 for commencement of trial.

Uwemedimo and his co-accused were arrested by the Commission after it received a petition from the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN alleging that the company, Command Clem Nigeria Limited was operating an illegal fund management business. One of the suspects, Umemedimo, the CEO of the Company, in his statement to the EFCC said he is an inventor of corrosive chemicals. He was said to have printed and circulated fliers and posters inviting members of the public to participate in becoming patentees in the invention of Anti-corrosive special paints.

The fliers and posters which had various bank accounts urged individuals to make deposits of N30, 000 and earn N30, 000 monthly returns for the rest of their lives.

Wilson Uwujaren

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 09, 2012

Wilson Uwujaren

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 8:06pm On May 09, 2012
I reserve my comment. The same EFCC that CCNL claimed to have reported this case to. My advice to patentees is to take their minds off comandclem and go about their normal life.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:30pm On May 10, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin Yusuf Akure, Omokmesi, Banjo

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/699651[/img]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2012
Banjo24: 27465 view this forum up till date.
With the absence of Mr yusuf, Newken, Airmark this place is nothing but pencil in the hands of a day old baby.

You should be ashame of yourself... What do you keep bragging about, when you claim to be a OAU, Computer science graduate yet you cant drop is a single line of correct English? ...Uploading a video on youtube was like a carmel passing through a niddle eye to you, yet you come here everyday to brag and blab. You and your other empty colleague (with ICAN yet cant drop a single line of correct English) come here to brag and blab about Patentees envying you both... I guess ur consciences keep telling on you both, that's why you think people are envying half baked graduates like you both. I guess the person that recommended you and your other colleague to go back to primary school had a point. You both are big shame to Nigerian Universities and Nigerian graduates. Who ever envys both of you claiming to be graduates, yet cant drop a single line of correct English must be a fool and jobless too. I must say, both of are lesser than half baked graduates, uncultured without respect for elders, so full of yourselves, so arrogant and boastful. Go get useful to yourselves first before claiming to be useful to people. I guess you like it this way... If you (you both know yourselves) dont change and amend your ways, I'll be bringing more of the drama to your door steps. Please, Get a life now!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:43pm On May 10, 2012
Banjo24: 27465 view this forum up till date.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:49pm On May 10, 2012
I, Saibuhari, the defender of the defenceless, the educator of uneducated, the liberator of the ignorant. The man who saw the end from the beginning, the great strategist and uprooter of fraudsters. I went to work under ground to expose the thieving master and his apostels. Uwemedimo is grand fraudster. Omokemesi, Banjo, Yusuf, Airmak, etc are paid agents in the business of obtainin by false pretence. I have spend almost over a year exposing the activities of Uwemedimo of comandclem and his agents. But his band of thieves were calling me names. Defending even with their blood the fraud called comandclem. Even Omokemesi who claims to be a pastor was more frontal in attacking for comandclem and supporting the fraud with bliblical quotations. What a world! Now their boss has been arraigned and charged. What else will they say? I hope they have seen the above picture or will they say the picture is not that of their theiving Uwemedimo? Will they deny their was no arrest by EFCC? Will they deny their is no case pending against comandclem in court over their fraudulent activities? I said it here that there is no case pending in Nigeria or anywhere in the world against Mobil as far as their 419 invention is concerned. But gullible minds wont listen. I said here they now go from shop to shop marketing the fraud called comandclem and deceiving people to invest in it, but people kept falling prey. What a world, what a people and their gullibility.I tried my best with Missuzoma, Arena, lagerwhenindoubt to liberate the ignorant and gullible but like dog that is bound to die, refused to listen to the owner's whistle.
I said it here that at the fullness of time, patentees will know between me, Omokemesi & co who loves them. I sure patentees can now separate the ship from the goat. Uwemedimo an ordinary paint supplier, capitalised on loopwhole he saw in mobil and ran to register the same paint he was supplying mobil and claimed invention. On the strenght of that patent certificate, he went to court to ask for royalty. What a crook. But the courts of our land saw through his fraudulent intent, and ruled against him. What an old crook. Shame to Uwemedimo, shame to Omokemesi aka Baba Bunmi, shame to Yusuf Akure, shame to Banjo the boasterous one. Shame to Airmak who tried so hard to locate me and get me dealt with for failing to collect bribe and keep quiet, shame to Godsayes. Shame to them all. Shame to all they that are shameless. Kudos to lagerwhenindoubt, kudos to missuzoma, kudos to Arena. These are patriots.For me exposing Uwemedimo and comandclem is a promise kept and I saibuhari feel satisfied and fulfilled.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:58pm On May 10, 2012
I made a promise to these fraudsters that at the fullness of time, I will chase them out of this same forum they opened to dupe people. Let me now see how they will come here to campaign for comandclem and solicit for registration in they scam. I remember when they were boasting and asking people to go report to EFCC, as if EFCC sanctioned their scam and made them untouchable. Oh, I cant wait to read from boasterous Banjo, samonizing Omokemesi and advert oriented Yusuf Akure. I am waiting to hear from them. I beg them to come on and tell us when supreme court will sit on the case to award them royalty. How I wish Mobil will join in the suit to prosecute Uwemedimo for forging their letter head on two occasions.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by geetee7(m): 11:29pm On May 10, 2012
Don't know what to believe now
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 3:03am On May 11, 2012
EFCC arraigns 80-year-old ‘inventor’ for alleged fraud

By Joseph Jibueze10/05/2012 01:15:00

Font size:

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has arraigned an 80-year-old man, Clement Uwemedimo at the Lagos State High Court, Ikeja, for allegedly defrauding 20 persons after asking them to invest in a petroleum product he invented.

He was charged along with Sunday Adedayo (34) before Justice Habeeb Abiru on a 32-count charge of obtaining about N1million by false pretence.

EFCC’s prosecutor Ben Ubi claimed that Uwemedimo used his company, Command Clem Nigeria Limited, to collect various sums of money ranging from N15,000 and N50,000, from over 20 persons in Lagos State.

He said the fraud was perpetrated between December 2009 and December 2010.

EFCC said Uwemedimo claimed that he invented an anti-corrosive special paint used for the extraction of crude oil, liquefied natural gas and other corroded instruments.

The defendant allegedly asked his victims, who complained to the EFCC, to invest in the products and benefit from the royalties that would accrue from them.

Ubi said after collecting the monies, Uwemedimo and his alleged accomplice failed to invent the product as claimed.

The alleged offence contravenes Section 1(3) of the Advance Fee Fraud and Other Fraud Related Offences Act No. 13 of 2006.

Uwemedimo and Adedayo pleaded not guilty to the charge.

Their lawyer, J. D. Unuigbo asked the court to grant them bail, which was not opposed by the EFCC.

Justice Abiru granted them bail in the sum of N500,000 each, with one surety in like sum.

He ordered them to be remanded in EFCC’s custody until they meet their bail conditions.

The judge adjourned till June 25 for trial.

LET'S ASK OURSELF THIS QUESTION
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE TRUE OR FALSE?.

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/2011/index.php/news/46073-efcc-arraigns-80-year-old-%E2%80%98inventor%E2%80%99-for-alleged-fraud.html

CLICK ON THE ABOVE LINK TO SEE WHERE THE ABOVE
STATEMENTS ORIGINATED FROM
THANK YOU & GOD BLESS
~GODSAYES~

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.