Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,383 members, 7,961,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 06:24 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215019 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Bigsolo88: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2012
@saibuhari. I strongly beleive u knw d truth but i wonder y u chose 2 complicate d issue here. And i knw ur problem, its cos u r also a patentee n u xpect d cash ever b4 nw. U beta stop al dc rubbish. U behave atimes like a frustrated masqurade. R u d only 1 here?? Hun
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2012
COMANDCLEM PATENTEES IN OYO STATE TO HOST PROF. CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH TOMORROW, SUNDAY, APRIL 1, 2012: For the first time in the history of Comandclem Patentees in Oyo State, all roads lead to Ibadan, the State capital, where a crowd of patentees would receive their "august visitor" and the African Pride, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, tomorrow, Sunday, April 1, 2012, at 3PM. According to the Senior Manager of Comandclem Nigeria Limited at the Lagos State Zonal Headquarters, Mr. Sunday Ajamu, the Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q.I.T., and the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, would interact with his "teeming children" (Comandclem Patentees) in Oyo State at the Company's Branch Office, No. 98, Gbadamosi Complex, Iwo Road, Ibadan. When contacted, the "woman of virtue" and Comandclem Branch Manager for Oyo State, Prophetess M. O. Asaolu, declared: "We have been expecting the visit of the Inventor and our father, King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, for sometime." "We are very happy and all Patentees in Oyo State are happy to give him a rousing welcome as our father", she added. In his own comment, the Oyo State Chairman of Comandclem Patentees, Mr. Olatunji Abiola, remarked that the meeting was going to be an interactive session, adding that the executive had been spreading the news to members. He revealed that there was cordial relationship between Comandclem Patentees in the State and the Comandclem Althorities. "We have 100% assurance that we are going to collect our money this year by the Grace of God", the Patentees Chairman asserted. As at 4PM today (Saturday) , preparations were still in top gear at the Comandclem State Branch Office by Comandclem officials and the patentees, to make Prof. Uwemedimoh's maiden visit, a memorable one..
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2012
its good to be here again...greetings to all patentees
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:12am On Apr 01, 2012
I HEARTILY WELCOME THE KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN AND THE AFRICAN PRIDE, KING PROF. CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH, The Proud Inventor of ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR Q.I.T. and the boss of COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED, to the City of Ibadan, capital of Oyo State, TODAY, SUNDAY, APRIL 1, 2012. I fervently pray that your MAIDEN OFFICIAL VISIT TO IBADAN, TO INTERACT WITH YOUR "TEEMING CHILDREN" (Comandclem Patentees), IN OYO STATE, at 3 p.m. THIS SUNDAY, will be a MEMORABLE ONE, and WILL NOT BE THE LAST, IN JESUS NAME. I also pray that the Almighty God, who gave you the ingenuity to invent the UNIVERSALLY RECOGNIZED ANTI-CORROSIVE SPECIAL PAINT FOR Q. I. T., to also spare your life and ensure you fulfil your promise to BANISH POVERTY FROM NIGERIA with the royalties from your Invention. I wish you happy deliberations and interactions with YOUR CHILDREN IN OYO STATE, AND JOURNEY MERCIES. ~omokemesi
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2012
WATCH OUT FOR REPORTS ON KING PROF UWEMEDIMOH'S VISIT TO COMANDCLEM PATENTEES IN OYO STATE.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 10:33pm On Apr 01, 2012
@ Mr. omokemesi, we are expecting updates from the meeting. God bless u sir.

uzohkings: Is it true that saibuhari publicly claimed to give a bribe of #4000? And he still has guts to challenge other people's credibility? What a shame!:shockedsadsad

If you are doubting, read SAIBUHARI's post below:

saibuhari:

I read the posts of these confused 419 agents concerning press coverage of ccnl activities. Please ask them how much it costs them to buy air time at Ogun Radio station and where they get money to pay. Ask them where they get money to do full page adverts in sun newspaper and how they get money to pay. How come the same press they accuse of blackout in support of mobil was able to publish several stories about the case in the past? At my small level I have organised functions in the past where over 6 newspaper houses and 2 TV stations attended and gave coverage. [b]What did it cost me, brown envelope of N4000 for each journalist [/b]to defray transportation cost aside from food and drink served at the event. Who are these guys fooling? Comandclem makes money daily from patentee registration, what do they do with the money? They equally make money from liberation newspaper. What do they do with it? The truth is that they have no facts to present to the press should the press come calling. Infact, if there is any newsworthy info from comandclem, pressmen all over the world would struggle to have them for free. Just look at the amount involved. Some pressmen would even pay to have news from comandclem. But the truth is that there is no new thing from comandclem since the appeal court asked them to action any company they find infringing on their patent. They have not been able to approach any court since then till today. They claim they have gone to supreme court and are expecting judgment in 21 days. We are waiting for them and their judgment from supreme court. Which supreme court? All na lie. They didnt go to any supreme court. A simple case of worker dragging his employers to court is seen all over the papers, how much more such a high profile case as this. Cnll gangsters please repent.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2012
Prof Clement Uwemedimoh addressed Comandclem Patentees in Ibadan yesterday. WATCH OUT FOR REPORTS

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2012
UWEMEDIMOH REASSURES PATENTEES AS THE INVENTOR STORMED IBADAN: King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, has reassured all Comandclem Patentees that their allowances would be paid as he proxised. He, however, implored them to be patient and allow him to use constitutional means to collect his royalties from mobil. He declared:: "Everything that we are bringing in at the moment has given me the confidence of telling you (patentees) that before the end of this year, by the grace of God, you are going to be paid," Addressing a crowd of enthusiastic Comandclem patentees in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital yesterday, (April 1, 2012), the Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I. T., stressed further: "we are going to pay everybody viam." The Inventor went on: "Let me tell you, Patentee will live in a flat like this, and another person will live in a flat like this, and you will see the difference. Do you hear me? Patentee will live in one flat and another person will live in another flat and there would be difference between the patentee and an ordinary person." The inventor disclosed that he used the whole night of last Saturday to read and analyse Mobil's reply to Comandclem's brief at the Supreme court, adding, "and at the end, I saw that Mobil was flat on the ground." "Because it is my invention that is being used throughout the world today on drilling of oil", he pointed out. The King of the wealth of the Ocean urged patentees to be patient and allow him to use constitutional means to colleck his money from Mobil. Describing patentees as his children, Prof Uwemedimoh remarked: "what belongs to me belongs to my children. The money belongs to the patentees." The Senior Manager of Lagos State Zonal Headquarters of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, Mr. Sunday Ajamu, later informed the patentees that those who have access to the internet would start reading the Mobil's reply on Comandclem website, www.comandclemonline.com, from Friday, April 6, 2012. Alternatively, he explained, photocopies could be made through the Oyo State branch office of Comandclem. More reports later
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 02, 2012
UWEMEDIMOH REASSURES PATENTEES AS THE INVENTOR STORMED IBADAN: King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, has reassured all Comandclem Patentees that their allowances would be paid as he promised He, however, implored them to be patient and allow him to use constitutional means to collect his royalties from mobil. He declared:: "Everything that we are bringing in at the moment has given me the confidence of telling you (patentees) that before the end of this year, by the grace of God, you are going to be paid," Addressing a crowd of enthusiastic Comandclem patentees in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital yesterday, (April 1, 2012), the Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I. T., stressed further: "we are going to pay everybody viam." The Inventor went on: "Let me tell you, Patentee will live in a flat like this, and another person will live in a flat like this, and you will see the difference. Do you hear me? Patentee will live in one flat and another person will live in another flat and there would be difference between the patentee and an ordinary person." The inventor disclosed that he used the whole night of last Saturday to read and analyse Mobil's reply to Comandclem's brief at the Supreme court, adding, "and at the end, I saw that Mobil was flat on the ground." "Because it is my invention that is being used throughout the world today on drilling of oil", he pointed out. The King of the wealth of the Ocean urged patentees to be patient and allow him to use constitutional means to colleck his money from Mobil. Describing patentees as his children, Prof Uwemedimoh remarked: "what belongs to me belongs to my children. The money belongs to the patentees." The Senior Manager of Lagos State Zonal Headquarters of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, Mr. Sunday Ajamu, later informed the patentees that those who have access to the internet would start reading the Mobil's reply on Comandclem website, www.comandclemonline.com, before Friday, April 6, 2012. Alternatively, he explained, photocopies could be made through the Oyo State branch office of Comandclem. More reports later
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:50pm On Apr 02, 2012
Whenever they are broke, they will reinvent their scam to be able to make patentees contribute more money. Old tricks, only the undiscerning fall for such tricks. After 8 months of aclaimed litigation at the supreme court, mobil is just filing a reply? We know their strategy. They will draft something as usual and allege its mobil's reply. Old trick, old scheme, never changes. Its not the first time they have forged mobil's letter head and wrote a letter to themselves promising themselves payment. Why didnt they pay themselves. Patentees, dont worrry. I saibuhari will always be here to expose their scheme. If mobil files a reply in supreme court, all the press in nigeria will carry it. Make no mistake about that. Saibuhari has spoken and is keeping watch over these scammers.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:36am On Apr 04, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2012
WE WILL BRING THE TYPE OF INDUSTRIES THAT WILL LAST FOR LIFE TO OYO STATE ~~Prof. Uwemedimoh .
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:45am On Apr 04, 2012
PROF CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH DISCLOSED THAT THE LORD JESUS GAVE HIM A MESSAGE FROM THE HOLY BIBLE ON SUNDAY MORNING (APRIL1, 2012), BEFORE HE LEFT FOR THE IBADAN MEETING. Watch Out!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:29am On Apr 04, 2012
WE WILL BRING THE TYPE
OF INDUSTRIES THAT WILL
LAST FOR LIFE TO OYO
STATE ~~Prof.
Uwemedimoh The boss of
Comandclem Nigeria
Limited, Prof. Clement
Uwemedimoh, has
promised to bring
industries to Oyo State,
"the type that will last for
life." Addressing
Comandclem Patentees
living in Oyo State at the
State capital, Ibadan, last
Sunday (April 1, 2012), the
Inventor revealed that he
was once the one
supplying Cocoa Chemicals
and machines throughout
the country, including the
State. The inventor of Anti-
Corrosive Special Paint for
Q,I.T. then declared:
"Ibadan, Oyo State. This is
where civilisation started.
"We will plan this State
the way it should be, and
will bring here the type of
business, the type of
industries that will last for
life." He said there were
brains among the
Patentees who would be
commissioned to do the
feasibility studies and the
planning while experts
would also be brought
from overseas in his bid to
provide employment for
our children. Prof
Uwemedimoh, who was
intermittently applauded
by the Patentees, went on:
"When we left school, we
were always talking about
the Financial Year. And
that was April. Thank God,
today is 1st of April. We
were always talking about
the Financial Year when to
get jobs. But now, when
children come out from
the Secondary School, they
look for JAMB. They come
out from JAMB, they go to
university. They come out
from the university, they
go to do their Service.
After Service, they begin to
go from street to street.
No job." He said that
would stop as he would
not only provide jobs for
our children but also those
thrown out of jobs. Prof
Uwemedimoh and his
entourage had earlier
been ushered into the
venue of the meeting by
the Oyo State Branch
Manager of Comandclem,
Prophetess M. O. Asaolu,
and the Chairman of
Comandclem Patentees in
the State, Mr. Olatunji
Abiola, who also gave the
vote of thanks at the end
of the meeting. When a
Senior Manager of
Comandclem, Mr. Sunday
Ajamu, requested
patentees who had
questions for the Inventor
to come forward, five
patentees came out and
their questions were
answered to their
satisfaction.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2012
Whenever they are broke, they reinvent their scam to be able to make patentees contribute more money. Old tricks, only the undiscerning fall for such tricks. After 8 months of aclaimed litigation at the supreme court, mobil is just filing a reply? We know their strategy. They will draft something as usual and allege its mobil's reply. Old trick, old scheme, never changes. Its not the first time they have forged mobil's letter head and wrote a letter to themselves promising themselves payment. Why didnt they pay themselves. Patentees, dont worrry. I saibuhari will always be here to expose their scheme. If mobil files a reply in supreme court, all the press in nigeria will carry it. Make no mistake about that. Saibuhari has spoken and is keeping watch over these scammers.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:04am On Apr 05, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE:
"ON June 30, 1980, there was JUBILATION
on both MY SIDE and MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA, the BENEFICIARY, when the SAMPLE ARRIVED, TESTED and FOUND GOOD with GUARANTEE OF TEN YEARS by me and my Company, COMANDCLEM NIGERIA LIMITED." ~~Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, the Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I. T., and the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.
(capitals mine)
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: " If you shut up
truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in
its way." ~~EMILE ZOLA
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by jamace(m): 12:43pm On Apr 05, 2012
Na wa o. This thing still dey?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE:
" When all its work is
done, the lie shall rot;
The truth is great, and
shall prevail,
When none cares
whether it prevails or
not."
~~MAGNA EST VERITAS
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL:
"When conflict erupts, the
truth is the first casualty.
Truth is simply the
absence of falsehood.
However, removing
falsehood in business
conflicts poses a challenge
especially when the
economic stakes are high.
Although morally, we
know that the truth will
prevail, it is the initial
distortion of the truth
where the maximum
damages occur. By the
time the smoke clears and
the public see the flag of
truth flying high, we
realize that the battlefield
is littered with bodies and
destruction. The danger
lies when falsehood first
wreaks havoc on innocent
people before the truth
emerges." ~JACKSON HENRY
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Azeola: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2012
Omokemesi: THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL:
"When conflict erupts, the
truth is the first casualty.
Truth is simply the
absence of falsehood.
However, removing
falsehood in business
conflicts poses a challenge
especially when the
economic stakes are high.
Although morally, we
know that the truth will
prevail, it is the initial
distortion of the truth
where the maximum
damages occur. By the
time the smoke clears and
the public see the flag of
truth flying high, we
realize that the battlefield
is littered with bodies and
destruction. The danger
lies when falsehood first
wreaks havoc on innocent
people before the truth
emerges." ~JACKSON HENRY
U are soo right omokomesi
Lets keep up d strugle
most definitely
''ONE DAY THE TRUTH SHALL PREVAIL''
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2012
THE LORD'S MESSAGE GIVEN TO PROF. CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH: Prof Uwemedimoh told the Oyo State Patentees that the Lord gave him a message on Sunday morning (April 1, 2012), before he proceeded to Ibadan. He said he would like to share the message with the Comandclem Patentees. The inventor then called on a member of his entourage, Dr. Archibong, to read the message from the English Bible. There was a sudden silence as the eager patentees listened with rapt attention to Dr Archibong, who stood to read from The Book of Isaiah, 42:1-10:

"Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine
elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to
the Gentiles.
2 He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto
truth.
4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.
5 Thus saith God the
LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that
which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it,
and spirit to them that walk therein:
6 I the LORD have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand,
and will keep thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light
of the Gentiles;
7 To open the blind eyes, to bring out the prisoners from the prison, and them that sit in darkness out of the prison house.
8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another,
neither my praise to
graven images.
9 Behold, the former
things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.
10 Sing unto the LORD a new song, and his praise from the end of the earth,
ye that go down to the sea, and all that is
therein; the isles, and the inhabitants thereof." ***When the inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I. T. asked if there was any Patentee with Yoruba Bible, a woman stepped out to read the message in Yoruba language.
In his remark on the message, Prof Uwemedimoh said "now we are on a new song." He declared: "God of Moslems and the God of the Christians. He is the only one God that we are here to worship, to talk about, to think about and who is giving us this message." "We praise and honour His name, in Jesus name", the Inventor added.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2012
Whenever they are broke, they reinvent their scam to be able to make patentees contribute more money. Old tricks, only the undiscerning fall for such tricks. After 8 months of aclaimed litigation at the supreme court, mobil is just filing a reply? We know their strategy. They will draft something as usual and allege its mobil's reply. Old trick, old scheme, never changes. Its not the first time they have forged mobil's letter head and wrote a letter to themselves promising themselves payment. Why didnt they pay themselves. Patentees, dont worrry. I saibuhari will always be here to expose their scheme. If mobil files a reply in supreme court, all the press in nigeria will carry it. Make no mistake about that. Saibuhari has spoken and is keeping watch over these scammers.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:29am On Apr 07, 2012
^^^^^^^^ Gradually, realness of ccnl's court case is grinding your macabre dance to an ignominous halt. If lies move in 20 years, truth will catch up in only one day.
Thanks Mr. Omokemesi fr the updates.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:26am On Apr 08, 2012
HAPPY EASTER TO EVERY MEMBER OF COMANDCLEM FAMILY AND OTHER NIGERIANS
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:36am On Apr 10, 2012

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 10, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: " I invented this Chemical, and this Chemical is what the whole world is using for drilling of oil. I will collect proceeds from it to save Nigeria." ~PROF CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH, the inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I. T. and Comandclem boss
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:51pm On Apr 10, 2012
WHY I KEPT MUTE ON THIS FORUM SEEN.
INTERNAL ENVY AMONG WE PATENTEES.
INDIRECT ABUSE FROM PATENTEE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH.
LACK OF MR OMOKEMESI TO CALL THEM TO ORDER.
SOME PATENTEES ARE HERE, AND THEIR WORK IS TO RUBBISH OTHER PEOPLEs POST ! WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? THERE LOST BUT NOT YET FOUND. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO COUNTER POST GOOD POST. WHY DO DEY LEAVE MR OMOKEMESI ALONE DOING THE JOB ? Hitherto !
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:56pm On Apr 10, 2012
THE ANSWER AS BEING AFOREMENTIONED.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:25am On Apr 11, 2012
Omokemesi: APPEAL TO ALL REGISTERED PATENTEES: Please, in the name of Almighty God, i appeal to all patriotic patentees to please stop discussion on this woman's issue. Before man and God, I don't believe the Marketing Manager could have done that. I believe and appeal to all of you to please assume (if you cannot believe) that Okon Mary is a happily married woman. Let us face the purpose of our being on this Thread. If we are not careful, we may inadvertently be working against our interest. And that is the will of the devil and his ambassadors. A lot of insults had been passed on me by some notable patentees which I painfully did not react to in the interest of peace at the tail end of our previous Assembly. This has enabled all of us to cooperate fully on this Assembly. For God's sake, let all of us forget the past and ignore whoever that would cause disunity among us or promote tribalism. We must not fail to continue to give our full support to Comandclem in all ways until success is achieved. Let us continue to allow the Marketing Manager to perform his duties so that this woman's issue would not discourage him. I want you to believe me that the Marketing Manager did not do that. Please ignore the ignorable. Thank you all for your co- operation. ~OMOKEMESI
This appeal was published 2 months and 26 days ago, on page 10 of this Assembly.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2012
WHERE IS GODSAYS, 1DRAY AND EMEKA. You guys have'nt counter post MR OMOKEMESI POST ! OR MR OMOKEMESI POST IS DIFF FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ? Thank God mobil reply at the supreme court of Nigeria ! I know that sharing of our lawful royalty would'nt be on OKE-OLUMO

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.