Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,171 members, 7,981,174 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 12:20 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215309 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: "Truth alone will endure, all the rest will be swept away
before the tide of time. I must continue to bear testimony to
truth even if I am forsaken by all. Mine may today be a voice
in the wilderness, but
it will be heard when all other voices are
silenced, if it is the voice of Truth." ~MAHATMA GANDHI
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2012
LET ALL OF US FORGET OUR PAST COMMISSIONS AND OMISSIONS AS NONE OF US IS IMPECCABLE. This is the time for all of us to come together again to give our maximum support to, and fervently pray for the success of Comandclem at the Supreme Court. It is not over until it is over.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2012
Mr. Banjo, your non-contribution on this assembly might also be miscontrued.Let's just make this assembly continue to be lively. Though if there is no updates, it might get us bored, but your presence is also needed here. To be honest, i was also confused with the last few posts of Godsayes. CCNL will surely win this battle.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:29pm On Apr 11, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: “When you hold
resentment toward
another, you are bound to that person or condition by an emotional link that
is stronger than steel.
Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link and get free.”
~CATHERINE PONDER
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2012
LET ALL OF US FORGET OUR PAST COMMISSIONS AND OMISSIONS AS NONE OF US IS IMPECCABLE. This is the time for all of us to come together again to give our maximum support to, and fervently pray for the success of Comandclem at the Supreme Court. It is not over until it is over.

Hello to all genuine patentees, it's funny reading some people's post here (countering and not countering Mr. Omokemesi's post, what's that?) but anyway that is not the issue now. I just want to chip in some few stuff right now. It's actually about supporting Comandclem, what i wouldn't want is for somebody to come here and ask patentees to support CCNL with money. I personally will not take that from anyone. Patentees should ONLY support CCNL right now with their prayers because i believe it is only prayers that will see us through in this course. If prayers doesn't work, then money will definitely fail too.

BOTTOM LINE: Already Genuine patentees MUST NOT make additional payments for whatsoever reason because that wasn't part of our agreement with CCNL. New registrations can always be welcomed (it's a free world). CCNL has the prayers of every patentee!!!

God bless CCNL and everyone else!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2012
@Tenfor, thank you so much, i can't advice any patentee to make further investment in comandclem. I was in Ibadan last two weeks to witness the King's visit but sincerely i was not satified with the King's answers to some questions raised by some patentees. And some other things that i would'nt want to say now. All i can say is that we keep praying.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:19pm On Apr 11, 2012
@ Umehemeka, thank you for your post. I am happy you said you were at the Ibadan meeting. I was at the meeting too where I physically saw both Prof Uwemedimoh and Mr. Sunday Ajamu for the first time in my life. But BOTH the Inventor and Mr. Ajamu DID NOT KNOW THAT I WAS AT THE MEETING! Umehemeka, how many patentees asked questions and which of the questions were not answered to your satisfaction? Were you one of those who came out to ask questions? Why didn't you come out to ask Prof Uwemedimoh to explain further on the questions that were not answered to your satisfaction? Could you remember that one of the patentees who came out to ask questions said he wanted Prof Uwemedimoh to throw more light on the N30,000 per month meal ticket, after the inventor had announced that he would pay as soon as the royalty was paid by Mobil? Could you remember that in order to satisfy this patentee, Prof Uwemedimoh went down the memory lane to tell patentees the story of how he came about the idea at the Federal High Court, Calabar "in 2001 or 2 ", when, he said, he was completely blind? Umehemeka, please, let us have your own side of the story.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:36pm On Apr 11, 2012
Sorry for the duplication. Not deliberale.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2012
Saibuhari, the tormentor of comandclem, is watching and will comment at the appropriate time.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 8:15am On Apr 12, 2012
@Airmark. Thank you and God bless for that reasonable comment. I will like to speak to you one day. Bye.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 12:30pm On Apr 12, 2012
Banjo24: WHERE IS GODSAYS, 1DRAY AND EMEKA. You guys have'nt counter post MR OMOKEMESI POST ! OR MR OMOKEMESI POST IS DIFF FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ? Thank God mobil reply at the supreme court of Nigeria ! I know that sharing of our lawful royalty would'nt be on OKE-OLUMO

Never knew I've bn countering ur "GOOD POSTS". . . BTW, its bn a while since I checked this Assembly, as I've bn busy with a time consuming project that has bn taking much of my time. That does not mean I've deserted the Assembly for Sir Omokemesi, besides, Sir Omokemesi dont seem to be complaining. Its high time you stop discussing people and discuss issues at hand. I had never given up on Comandclem and Prof. Uwemedimo. I had always stood for this cause because I believe in it and I know that victory is certainly at the corner.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:07am On Apr 13, 2012
@Omokemesi, thank u for your timely response to my post. I think it was about four patentees asked questions during the king visit but I was suprise that the king said nothing about a question asked by one of the patentees on why non of the Nigeria dailies report this supreme court case.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:31pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ Umehemeka, thank you for posting here the only question which, according to ynu was not answered by Prof Uwemedimoh.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
umehemeka: @Omokemesi, thank u for your timely response to my post. I think it was about four patentees asked questions during the king visit but I was suprise that the king said nothing about a question asked by one of the patentees on why non of the Nigeria dailies report this supreme court case.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 13, 2012
. . .
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2012
@ Umehemeka, thank you for posting here the only question which, according to you, was not answered by Prof Uwemedimoh. I am happy that it was the same question our friends had been asking. That no newspaper carried the report a the case which date of hearing has not been fixed by the Supreme Court, is not a big deal. Hundreds of cases are filed in Nigerian courts everyday. But I was amazed when you said in your previous post that the answers Prof Uwemedimoh gave to "some questions" at Ibadan meeting were not satisfactory to you. But you are entitled to your opinion or judgement. Umehemeka, five patentees came out that day to ask questions, and not 4. I still remember all their names. The question you complained about was one of the THREE QUESTIONS which the THIRD PATENTEE, who gave his name as "SENIOR . . ." (second name withheld for obvious reasons) asked Prof Uwemedimoh at the Ibadan meeting. The inventor even answered the question indirectly when he declared: "Na me call you. What is happening is that what you hear from my mouth is true. You must have seen the paper that was shown (Mobil's reply)." Patentees were advised to get photo copies through the Oyo State office of Comandclem or read it through the internet.. Mr. SENIOR's three questions: "Ever since this paper has been in Supreme Court, why is it that we never have any of Nigerian dailies, any of Nigerian newspapers reporting the issue of Comandclem? And, secondly, we also heard that Comandclem is also in court with other 22 companies. What is the latest about that issue too? Then the third one, Sir, we really believe that God has been helping us in this case. But sonetimes our. . . . to the point that we begin to wonder,,,. Are we certain, are we very certain just as you said that before the end of this year, can we begin to tell other patentees that before the end of this year , they will have cause to smile or we should continue to tell them that they should keep on praying that it will come as soon as possible?" in my own candid opinion, I think out of the three questions asked by Mr SENIOR, the one you considered important should be the least. Anyway, since you did not complain that his answers to the second and third vital questions were not satisfactory, i don't need to bother myself by publishing Prof Uwemedimoh's answers to them. I will, however, appeal to my co-patentees to let our criticisms be constructive and objective. Thank you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 12:47am On Apr 14, 2012
sir Omokemesi u have done well. Thank u for pointing out some of those questions asked by the patentees during the meeting. Meanwhile, i only said i thought those tha asked questions were four i don,t mean exact four. Omokemesi i also discovered that when comandclem boss reasured that he ll pay all patentees before this year some patentees at my side mummured 'na today'' don't u think some patentees are getting tired of all these issues. Finally, it was reported that the patentees were excited, but personally i did not observe much excitment from the patentees is personal opinion anyway
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:42am On Apr 14, 2012
@ Umehemeka, I thank you very much. You see, you are one of those whose views "hold water" on this Thread. And that is why you need to be careful, like in the past, verify and ensure whatever allegation you want to post on this Assembly is true. For instance, how many times did you think or notice that the Patentees applauded Prof Uwemedimoh by clapping while the inventor was addressing them? Why would the patentees clap if they were not excited? I wouldn't say, of course, that all the patentees clapped for the Comandclem boss. At least those beside you who allegedly wanted to be paid that day, wouldn't have clapped, if they actually said that. But should have advised such people to at least come out to complain before the inventor, instead of allegedly "murmuring".. Alternatively, you should have asked them if anybody told them that the Comandclem boss was coming to pay them that day. I know that Comandclem case has been unduly prolonged. It has become a marathon race where some might get tired. No patentee envisaged that the case would last this long. Not even Prof Uwemedimoh himself nor any of the Comandclem officials. But as I have said many times, it was because Comandclem won at the Appeal Court on December 8, 2009 that gave us the courage and hope till now. And if Comandclem is forced to withdraw half way at the Supreme Court (GOD FORBIDS BAD THING) for financial reasons, well, I will not say my hope of getting any payment will be dashed. And mine would just be an example! But since Prof Uwemedimoh has repeatedly said that God sent him to save Nigeria, I am sure that God will miraculously solve any financial problem. Umehemeka, I believe you were still around when the Oyo State Chairman of Comandclem Patentees, Mr. Olatunji Abiola, thanked Prof Uwemedimoh "for entertaining Patentees' questions"? Please, patentees should not be discouraged at this point in time. We have all along been praying for success. Let us continue to do so. There is no other way by which Comandclem will pay patentees except through royalties from Prof Uwemedimoh's invention. I pray that God will support Comandclem/Prof Uwemedimoh to win the case. I also pray that God will bless Mobil this year and in the years, ahead, that it will not be difficult to pay whatever royalty the Company is ordered to pay. Meanwhile, it is not over until it is over. GOOD MORNING.

1 Like

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 8:57am On Apr 14, 2012
^^^^^^
That's a very good one Sir Omokemesi, you said it all... Thumb up to you Sir. more grease to your elbow.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2012
Mr. Omokemesi, great post above. God bless you. Let's keep the fire burning.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 10:22pm On Apr 14, 2012
Pastor Omokemesi, i call u pastor because i know you are a child of God. I really appreciate your post i thought in a way i should be able to recognise u during the meeting but i couldn't. I know in no distance time i should meet with u. I remain fully in support of CCNL infact, one of the snr managers in comandclem is a bit close to me but that doesn't and will not stop me from making an observation or question some of their activities and criticise them as the case maybe at the same time praise the management team whenever they deserve it. I also pray that God intervens on this case because from the little i have seen is only by God intervention ll comandclem get anything from Mobil. Thank u once again sir.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 3:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
Comandclem is a concluded and forgotten case. Only self-deceivers still open it. comandclem belong in the dustbin of history.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:42pm On Apr 15, 2012
@ Umehemeka, i quite appreciate you and your post. I am a patentee like your good self. You may even be my senior in Rank. I don't think any of us can or will commit suicide if Comandclem loses at the Supreme Court. The loss of Comandclem battle will not only be a loss to patentees alone, but also A BIG LOSS TO NIGERIA as a country, and millions of unliberated poverty-stricken Nigerians. I will not oppose constructive and objective criticisms, however bitter. But, like one of the ethics of journalism, says: "when in doubt, find out. If you cannot find out, LEAVE OUT". I am happy you said you were a bit close to one of the Comandclem Senior Managers You are even in a better position to advise Comandclem Authorities through him/her. You can also send your criticisms in black and white, through the said Senior Manager. And if it was the Senior Manager that said the case of Comandclem was hopeless, let us know, point blank. We cannot judge or jump into conclusion via what our friends are saying. It is the duty of a brilliant lawyer to argue vehemently before a Judge in his desperate bid to prove that the GREY PAPER he presented before the Judge is PURE WHITE. If the Judge is God-fearing in his judgement, he would rule that the colour of the paper is not "WHITE PER SE". It is a mixture of white ink and a molecule of BLACK which turned the colour from PURE WHITE to a grade of GREY colour! But the Judge that is not God-fearing would pretend as if he did not notice the effect of that molecule of black on the white ink used for the paper. It is also possible for "an innocent JUDGE WITH BAD EYE SIGHT", not to detect that the PURE WHITE ink used for the paper, was mixed with few drops of BLACK! That is why cases are won or lost at Appeal Courts, worldwide. And that is why we need to be praying fervently now instead of being discouraged when final judgement has not been pronounced. It can only be over when it is finally over. Umehemeka, I pray that we shall meet one day in Nigeria (not after death), when we will shake hands, hug ourselves and praise God.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 9:37pm On Apr 15, 2012
Why i kept saying that God really have to intervene if justice must prevail in this case is because the corruption in this country is assuming a frightening dimension. Already mobil has began to do what they know how to do best. If comandclem win this case at supreme court is purely the hand of God. This is why i have been telling the managers to stop giving us a false hope but rather concentrate at the task at hand and encourage the patentees to be steadfast in prayers. That's what the company need now. I don't want to say much about the supreme court judges but never you put your trust in them.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by bassette(m): 7:18pm On Apr 16, 2012
U̶̲̥̅̊ see truth is God is a prayer answering God and much more he is a just judge n his word says:who is he that says and it comes to pass when he has not commandeth it!..much more than anything bearing in mind the present situation of things in Nigeria where money seems to control everything n not merit n justice as it ought to be..it is d time to bring God's mighty right hand to bear on this issue for if there is a sincerity of purpose in prayer victory wud surely be attained. This has got nothing to do with being religious..say a prayer in ur corners over dis matter..imagine if 5 persons in all d geo-political zones of dis country r prayin on dis matter regularly(4 i bliv patentees r duly representd in almost all d states if not all) tell me if we won't get that miracle..sure we would..Nothing Ǧ☺☺ϑ comes easy,we should all know that so let's exercise our violence in prayers as it were..Things can go right in Nigeria but i tell u it wud take more dan talk,litigation,dialogue,educational prowess n all d rest..it has gotten to d point where its in d hands of d judiciary..d 'great' Nigerian judiciary,so sud ccnl play it mobil's way failure is sure imminent but having held on strong till now its imperative to take a firmer stand 4 justice now..not by standing alone but by understandin d@ d weapons of our warfare r not canal but mighty thru God... Shalom all patentees!!!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2012
saibuhari: Comandclem is a concluded and forgotten case. Only self-deceivers still open it. comandclem belong in the dustbin of history.
Who RUSHED to the Supreme Court lately? And for what? Is Comandclem no more a "concluded and forgotten case"? Is Comandclem no more in the "dustbin of history"? Ha a a a. . . 9jaaaaaaaa!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2012
I still dey laugh.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2012
wah?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:14pm On Apr 23, 2012
Banjo24: I still dey laugh.

And wah tha bleep r u laffin at? ? ?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
Click on the link below and download your much awaited video in mobil format

comandclemonline.com/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=71a3b6f97be122ff27eefcb29ff53c2d&topic=2.180
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2012
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2012
Banjo24: WHY I KEPT MUTE ON THIS FORUM SEEN.
INTERNAL ENVY AMONG WE PATENTEES.
INDIRECT ABUSE FROM PATENTEE WHO KNOWS THE TRUTH.
LACK OF MR OMOKEMESI TO CALL THEM TO ORDER.
SOME PATENTEES ARE HERE, AND THEIR WORK IS TO RUBBISH OTHER PEOPLEs POST ! WHERE ARE THEY NOW ? THERE LOST BUT NOT YET FOUND. ALL THEY KNOW IS TO COUNTER POST GOOD POST. WHY DO DEY LEAVE MR OMOKEMESI ALONE DOING THE JOB ? Hitherto !

Banjo24: WHERE IS GODSAYS, 1DRAY AND EMEKA. You guys have'nt counter post MR OMOKEMESI POST ! OR MR OMOKEMESI POST IS DIFF FROM WHAT I HAVE BEEN SAYING ?

^^^^^^
On a lighter note;

Are these some kind of Lyrical lines or what? #assessing# Hmmm... Weak storylines, zero punchlines... I guess this is the latest from your stables, huh? Man, this sounds wack! We must not all sing, u know?
O' great Ife, I hail thee!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.