Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,412 members, 7,961,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 08:14 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215021 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ airmak. The click on Latest Updates to download lighter documents.

To view the documents online visit www.comandclemonlineforum.com.

Thank You
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2012
@ airmak. Click on Latest Updates to download lighter documents.

To view the documents online visit www.comandclemonlineforum.com.

Thank You
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2012
hmmm it seems the page is not loading - just when i need to confirm what new updates are on.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 12, 2012
www.comandclemonline.com. Click on latest updates to download documents
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 12, 2012
www.comandclemonline.com. Click on latest updates to download documents
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 1:40pm On Mar 12, 2012
Can anybody tell us the true about this battle with comandclem and mobil, this thing is getting too long is comandclem really a 419 as being said on this formu. someone said come march...... here is march.......... will are still waiting for the bomb ooooooooooooooooooooo.

Thanks. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:52pm On Mar 12, 2012
FLASH BACK OF THE GOLDEN VOICE: "I was influenced by God who led me to the deep salty ocean in search of the remedy. It was not
something very natural, the more reason the whites could not invent
the paint. The process had both the natural and supernatural inter
playing." ~PROF CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH, Inventor of Special Paint for Q. I. T. and the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:10pm On Mar 12, 2012
FLASHBACK: THE GOLDEN VOICE: "With patent number certificate RP 13522 issued him on August 5, 1999, for the invention of the Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I.T., Transteel, blue, white enamel Quick Dry, Prof Uwemedimo became the first and only Nigerian, nay African, to achieve what more endowed countries, politically and economically, had tried to achieve for decades." ~Dr. MIKE UYI, a human right activist and President-General of the Global Peace Movement International, from UK.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 3:52pm On Mar 13, 2012
A comandclem snr manager has sent me a most conveincing document to prove that CCNL truely has dragged Mobil to supreme court but this is not synonimous to payment of royalties by mobil.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:05pm On Mar 13, 2012
I sincerely want to advice some of the Comandclem marketing managers who goes about creating unnecessary tension to desist from it. You don't cajole people to make them believe that they ll get their money today or tomorrow whereas this case is yet to be heard in supreme court. This is not a good marketing strategy.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:15pm On Mar 13, 2012
Whether or not CCNL ll collect her royalties from Mobil depends largely on
1. God who is the maker and controller of the universe
2. Nigerian Government which most likely may influence the judicial proceeding. This ll also decide whether or not to enforce whatever the supreme court come up with.
3. Supreme court judges.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:23pm On Mar 13, 2012
Now, i can state categorically here that it ll take divine intervention for CCNL to get a penny from Mobil this year.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
No you are wrong Umehemeka. Mobil has already paid comandclem on the 5th March 2012 by 12.30am. Didnt Yusuf, Omokemesi, Airmak and rest of ccnl generals tell you?If your answer is yes, please rush to them and collect your own bomb. Take bullion vans along with you because the money is just too much. The only thing is that I heard bullion vans are now scarce in NIGERIA because of this payment. I heard omokemesi and Yusuf went there with 100 bullion vans each. I heard they are paying interest on the money. You see you can always trust ccnl and her agents to keep to their words. Up ccnl!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
No you are wrong Umehemeka. Mobil has already paid comandclem on the 5th March 2012 by 12.30am. Didnt Yusuf, Omokemesi, Airmak and rest of ccnl generals tell you?If your answer is yes, please rush to them and collect your own bomb. Take bullion vans along with you because the money is just too much. The only thing is that I heard bullion vans are now scarce in NIGERIA because of this payment. I heard omokemesi and Yusuf went there with 100 bullion vans each. I heard they are paying interest on the money. You see you can always trust ccnl and her agents to keep to their words. Up ccnl!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:37pm On Mar 13, 2012
Saibuhari is back and is back with no apologies whatsoever to anyone. I saw some people are posting the picture of their grandfather and themselves and call it saibuhari. Saibuhari remains a puzzle to them. Let Airmak continue to fool himself and deceive fish heads like himself that the pictures he has been posting here belong to the indefatigable saibuhari. Saibuhari is just too invincible for them. At the fullness of time saibuhari will shame them with his original and authentic picture. Until then, let the guess work and [i]tumbom tumbom [/i]continue
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:40pm On Mar 13, 2012
My people do not forget that comandclem is unrepentant 419 company and has the likes of Yusuf, Omokemesi, Airmak, Banjo, Tenfour, etc on rampage on this forum on its behalf.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 10:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
They have been promising gullible minds that by March they will collect money from mobil. Here is March but where is the money? Lies, Lies and repeated lies.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 12:45am On Mar 14, 2012
saibuhari: I saw some people are posting the picture of their grandfather and themselves and call it saibuhari. Saibuhari remains a puzzle to them. Let Airmak continue to fool himself and deceive fish heads like himself that the pictures he has been posting here belong to the indefatigable saibuhari. Saibuhari is just too invincible for them. At the fullness of time saibuhari will shame them with his original and authentic picture. Until then, let the guess work and [i]tumbom tumbom [/i]continue

grin grin grin
Some people are even getting more convinced that they are your pictures, the way you are fighting hard in denying the pics. May be a face-lift will help you. Nice try. grin grin grin

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 14, 2012
1: Is it true that CommandClem promised a Match 2012 date for payment?
2: Why would they say that if they were not certain of Victory at the Supreme Court
3: Why are patentees and marketers concentrating on abusing posters instead of answering questions conclusively
4: If CCNL marketers are confirming their fears that FG and the Courts have been compromised by Mobil, then why are we hoping, is it not finally lost?
5: When will there be a court hearing closing this matter finally
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up." ~Thomas A. Edison American famous Inventor
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by emmmyyax(m): 1:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
it is well shocked
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 2:23pm On Mar 16, 2012
This na serious matter o....man don dey give up. Na when e wan beta?sadsad
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 12:36am On Mar 17, 2012
I can't stop laughing
E GO BETA.......LOL
PATENTEES ARE REALLY RUSHING
DOWN TO ALL COMANDCLEM OFFICE
FOR UPGRADING....COS COMANDCLEM DON
GET HIN MONEY FROM MOBIL
EXXOMOBIL FROM AMERICA DON PAY
YEEEEE YEEEEE....LOL

MONEY DEY COME
MONEY DEY FLOW!!!...
THIS MONEY SELF DEY TOO MCH OH
NA ONTOP OLUMO ROCK WE GO SHARE AM

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 17, 2012
GODSAYES: I can't stop laughing
E GO BETA.......LOL
PATENTEES ARE REALLY RUSHING
DOWN TO ALL COMANDCLEM OFFICE
FOR UPGRADING....COS COMANDCLEM DON
GET HIN MONEY FROM MOBIL
EXXOMOBIL FROM AMERICA DON PAY
YEEEEE YEEEEE....LOL

MONEY DEY COME
MONEY DEY FLOW!!!...
THIS MONEY SELF DEY TOO MCH OH
NA ONTOP OLUMO ROCK WE GO SHARE AM

I feel this entire assembly is a joke, a fat big joke that has outlived its purpose to inform patentees. CCNL officers are also a big joke as all they can offer are disjointed, sentimental and unconfirmed bits of information that does not lead to what patentees want to know or hear. 2 days ago I tore up all 10 certificates my brother paid for and received a great relief. CCNL patentees can carry on hoping for a mirage that they will never touch. I have it on good authority that Clement King has no wealth and no case he can win in this lifetime or the next. The only option left is for him to scam people of their money using CCNL.
Goodbye CCNL it has been a rough and painful ride. may my enemies never go through this disappointment in this lifetime or the next
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE:
"And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false
prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall
endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
~Matthew 24:10-13 King James Version.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 8:59pm On Mar 17, 2012
All ll be well. Lets continue to pray for Comandclem and Nigeria.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 11:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
voltron:
2 days ago I tore up all 10 certificates my brother paid for and received a great relief. CCNL patentees can carry on hoping for a mirage that they will never touch. I have it on good authority that Clement King has no wealth and no case he can win in this lifetime or the next. The only option left is for him to scam people of their money using CCNL.
Goodbye CCNL it has been a rough and painful ride. may my enemies never go through this disappointment in this lifetime or the next

So sad how you lost hope in this course. It's the sorry state of our country, mainly responsible for this. sad sad sad
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by oyexxxx(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2012
Comandclem management how far? when is the date of hearing our case with mobil in supreme court
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by GODSAYES(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2012
WHERE ARE THE MARKETING MANAGERS
THEY NEED TO COME AND RESCUE VOLTRON
COMANDCLEM WILL WAIT FOR ETERNITY

I HAVE SAID THIS BEFORE, AS LONG AS
NIGERIA GOVERNMENT REMAINED NIGERIA GOVERNMENT
CCNL SHOULD FORGET ABOUT ANYTHING CALLED MONEY FROM MOBIL

MONEY IS COMING IN JANUARY, IS COMING ON MARCH
PAYMENT IS COMING IN APRIL, MAY OR JUNE, WHEN THEY
HAVEN'T SEEN ANY SIGNAL AND THEY ARE MAKING FALSE PROMISES

LOL...WELL THAT'S HOW IS IT IN A COUNTRY THAT HAVE CHOSEN ANIMALS
AS THEIR LEADERS..........................

KEEP PROMISING PEOPLE OVER PAYMENT THAT WILL NEVER COME
I SAY IT AGAIN THAT THE SAID PAYMENT WILL NEVER COME.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE:
"Inventors are much maligned people who get
caricatured as lonesome and strange people who occasionally appear with cranky gadgets that succeed in the
marketplace even less
often. Invention is,
nevertheless, the engine of civilization and inventors are the creators of your future, so treat
them well!" ~CreatingMinds.Org
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by tenfour: 8:46pm On Mar 19, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE:
"And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
And many false
prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall
endure unto the end, the same shall be saved."
~Matthew 24:10-13 King James Version.

Please Mr/Sir/Oga/Chief Omokemesi stop posting such scriptures here because the above scriptural passage has nothing (ABSOLUTELY NOTHING) to do with Comandclem. The Bible is not a toy that should be played with. OR has Comandclem suddenly become God too? I think the scripture above is talking about the love of God and not the love of Comandclem. Please stop quoting the Bible preposterously.

You can give us quotes from great inventors, philosophers, business moguls, etc. Or better still quote some inspirational scriptures from the good book but not about being saved because Salvation does not (AND CAN NEVER) come from Comandclem. I greet you sir.

I greet every other person here, just move on with your lives and pray that God Almighty will intervene in this just course. It's just that our government is the most confused/ignorant government that i have ever seen in the world. Sorry Nigeria!

God bless Comandclem and everyone else!!!
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.