Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,250 members, 7,981,434 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 05:09 PM

Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly - Nairaland / General (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly (215314 Views)

Comandclem Patentee Assembly / Lagos State House Of Assembly Passes Tenancy Law / Comandclem Patentees Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 11:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE:!
"Weeping may last
through the night,
but joy comes with
the morning." ~PSALM 30:5b
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:33am On Mar 20, 2012
SHELL ORDERED TO PAY N4billion FOR 1997 OIL SPILLAGE: Justice Gladys Olotu of a Federal High Court in Port Harcourt, Rivers State,
yesterday ordered the
Shell Petroleum
Development Company of Nigeria Limited (SPDC) to
pay N4 billion as general damages to some communities in Imo State, for crude oil spillage.
The spill occurred on April 29, 1997.
For full details, you can check today's Nigerian newspapers, including THE NATION.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 1:40pm On Mar 20, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE:
"For everything that was written in the past was written to teach us, so that through endurance
and the encouragement of
the Scriptures, we might have hope." ~ROMANS 15:4
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Anochiri: 8:30pm On Mar 20, 2012
Comandclem must be vindicated someday weather d devil like it or not in JESUS Name Amen.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Anochiri: 8:33pm On Mar 20, 2012
Comandclem
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:47am On Mar 23, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: "All things are difficult before they are easy." ~THOMAS FULLER
“It's not hard to find the truth. What is hard is not
to run away from it once you have found it.”
True or False?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 2:18pm On Mar 23, 2012
CCNL/COMANDCLEM PATENTEES MONTHLY MEETING: The monthly meeting of the officials of Lagos State Zonal Headquarters of Comandclem Nigeria Limited with Patentees residing in Lagos State and its environs, will hold tomorrow, Saturday, March 24, 2012. A Senior Official of the Company in Lagos revealed that the meeting would be held at Emmanuel Primary School, Emmanuel High Street, Ogudu GRA, Ojota, between 10 a.m. and 12noon. The Official implored all Patentees attending the meeting to be punctual, pointing out that Patentees from other parts of the country, "are not barred." According to him, Patentees who might find it difficult to locate the Venue of the meeting, should contact the Lagos State Zonal Headquarters of Comandclem at No. 4, Ogudu Road, opposite MRS Petrol Station, Ojota, for direction. Patentees, he added, could also call the Zonal Headquarters on 08051144043 or 08028116719, for further details.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 5:47am On Mar 24, 2012
I got a text message from Comandclem to attend a meeting at their Ojuelegba office by 10am today. Hope there will be good news. God help COMANDCLEM.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE:
"The right of an inventor to
his invention is no
monopoly; in any other
sense than a man's house
is a monopoly."
~Daniel Webster
(1782-1852, American
lawyer, statesman)
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Anochiri: 11:27am On Mar 24, 2012
@ Omokemesi u hv been calm 4 along time, suddenly u started updating ur felow patentees.Well, am so hapy seeing u again here in dis forum very strong and as gentle man which u are I believe we shall soon smile in JESUS NAME.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 3:26pm On Mar 24, 2012
@ AAAMENNN! Anochiri, thank you.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:57am On Mar 26, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: "If we are to achieve results
never before
accomplished, we must
expect to employ methods never before attempted."
~Francis Bacon
(1561-1626, British
philosopher, essayist,
statesman) @ Inventor Clement Uwemedimoh, the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, is a good example.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2012
Omokemesi: THE GOLDEN VOICE: "If we are to achieve results
never before
accomplished, we must
expect to employ methods never before attempted."
~Francis Bacon
(1561-1626, British
philosopher, essayist,
statesman)
* * * The invention of Prof Clement Uwemedimoh is a typical example of what that great philosopher, essayist and statesman, Francis Bacon, had in mind, in his "golden voice" quoted above. Commenting on how he invented his Anti- Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I. T., Prof Uwemedimoh declared: "I was influenced by God who led me to the deep salty ocean in search of the remedy. It was not
something very natural, the more reason the whites could not invent
the paint. The process had both the natural and supernatural inter
playing." I pray that the Almighty God will spare the life of the African Pride and boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited, to reap the fruit of his hard labour and rare talent.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 10:53am On Mar 27, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: "Today, my invention is the by-product of many things in the world, yet I am being denied my rewards, my royalty, which I have dedicated to mankind. . . . I thank God that I am still alive to fight the struggle for rewards of my hard labour. I thank you all for standing by me in this struggle. Together we shall reap the fruits of my labour which I have dedicated to Nigeria and Nigerians." ~ KING PROF CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH, the Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I. T. and the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited. [i][/i]
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2012
When is the next hearing between comandclem vs mobil AND Comandclem vs 22 infringers..
2012 is already coming to an end ooooo!.. Hope still dey so?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2012
uzohkings: When is the next hearing between comandclem vs mobil AND Comandclem vs 22 infringers..
2012 is already coming to an end ooooo!.. Hope still dey so?
@ To the best of my knowledge, no date has been announced for hearing the Supreme Court case. As for the Comandclem suit against other 22 companies, a Senior Official of Comandclem in Lagos disclosed that hearing had been fixed for the 9th, 10th and 11th of May, 2012. Those not satisfied with the above explanation can also visit Comandclem Online Forum.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:57pm On Mar 29, 2012
WHO IS A "KING"? The word "KING" is a noun which has different meanings, including: 1. A male sovereign, Monarch or Traditional Ruler. 2. One that is
supreme or
preeminent in a
particular group,
category, or sphere. From the meanings mentioned above, it is clear that there are many eminent personalities worldwide that are "KINGS" without being "MONARCHS" or "TRADITIONAL RULERS". For instance, many years ago, King Sunny Ade (Prince Sunday Adeniyi Adegeye) from Ondo State of Nigeria, was crowned "THE KING OF JUJU MUSIC". Another prominent Nigerian and Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I.T., King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh, was honoured on the 4th of November, 2006 by the Akwa Ibom Council of Chiefs, Federal Capital
Territory, Abuja, and "crowned"
as the"KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN".

Apart from the two KINGS mentioned above, Leonhard Euler is referred to as "THE KING OF MATHEMATICS". Edson Nascimento (PELE): KING OF FOOTBALL/SOCCER. Michael Jackson: KING OF POP MUSIC. Tito Puente: KING OF LATIN MUSIC. And Jabir Hayyan, the KING OF CHEMISTRY, just to mention a few examples. What I am trying to point out is that even if King Prof Clement Uwemedimoh is not a traditional ruler, the Inventor is still a king - the "KING OF THE WEALTH OF THE OCEAN"!. He should be regarded and respected as such.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Anochiri: 6:45pm On Mar 29, 2012
@ Omokemesi,
sir u are too much.Educate them.May d King Prof clement Uwemedimoh live long 4 me and Omokemesi in JESUS NAME.I don't know 4 u.My Oga Omokemesi abi no be so?
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by saibuhari(m): 11:24pm On Mar 29, 2012
Has omokemesi sudenly found his voice? Is it because I have been away for sometime? This baba bunmi has guts. After shamefully relegating him to the back seat here, he suddenly shows his shamed face. This man for sure has nothing in his battered image to protect. Who is he preaching to? One by one his so called patentees are deserting him and he is still hanging on to a straw. Still making false promises and this time giving biblical quotations to the wrong audience. I dont know what comandclem has got with those quotations. Anyway, its the way of frauds. They try every stratgey. Yusuf Akure has been sent to the abyss. Am sure he cannot be as shameless as Omokemesi. Comandclem has a stratgey. They use Omokemesi, Yusuf and Banjo interchangeably. Any comandclem marketing scammer that Saibuhari and his friends knock out, they present the next available scammer. When Omokemesi was shamed here and lost the courage to post, Yusuf Akure took his place and assisted by Banjo. Now Yusuf himself has shot himself in the foot, Omokemesi has been brought in again. Whatever they do or say here, Nigerians who are discerning already know the truth. It will be easier for Prisoner Rev King of Christian Praying Assembly to be president of America than for one kobo royalty to be paid to Comandclem. Again, I will personally go on exile, if any such strange thing happens. Uwemedimoh has already collected undeserved royalty from Patentees. He knows it and inwardly is thankful to God for the gullibility of investors in his Ponzi scheme. That is the only royalty and there will never be any other either for Uwemedimoh or Patentees, at least not in this age. Saibuhari has spoken!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: "Heroes walk alone, but they become myths when they ennoble the lives and touch the hearts of all of us," ~HENRY KISSINGER
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Anochiri: 8:50am On Mar 30, 2012
May the King live long.His scheme will be a life line 4 many people.He that have ear let him hear or had I known will become ur SURNAME.I always feel d cry of joy when I remember that am an unbeatable patentee.We shall soon smile in JESUS NAME.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: "I am the King of the wealth of the Ocean. . . .and a servant to all traditional rulers in the country. I have tremendous respect for them and I will continue to respect them. They have supported me in my quest for justice against oppression. I love them and I will continue to love them." ~KING PROF. CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH, Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q. I. T. and the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by 1Dray(m): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2012
One thing is so certain, no matter how long it may take, we will surely get there. Today may seem Friday, Sunday is surely coming. Dont you ever give up in this battle you have joined. . . In this battle we will surely win. Dont let anyone discourage you, dont let the delay discourage you. I am highly persuaded and sure of this one. . . Victory is certain. Comandclem Patentees, Stand up!
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Anochiri: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2012
BREAKING NEWS

MOBIL PRODUCING NIGERIA UNLIMITED FILES A REPLY TO CCNL BRIEF OF ARGUMENT IN THE SUPREME COURT

ALL  DAYS FOR THE THIEF , A DAY FOR THE OWNER
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Banjo24: 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2012
BREAKING NEWS
Mobil Nigeria Unlimited as file a reply in supreme court nigeria. Hope all doubter can go to hell.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by umehemeka: 4:44pm On Mar 30, 2012
Rejoice not yet, or your joy will be temperal. We need to pray more
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: "I promised to build new towns across the country. It is a covenant that I have made with my Creator and people. I still hold on to it. With God on my side, I have decided to build 40 new towns across the country." ~KING PROF. CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH, the Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q.I.T., and the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by airmark(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2012
Banjo24: BREAKING NEWS
Mobil Nigeria Unlimited as file a reply in supreme court nigeria. Hope all doubter can go to hell.

Yes, HELL. That's where supporters of injustice belong. They will taste it here on earth and beyond.
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by Omokemesi(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2012
THE GOLDEN VOICE: "It is also my dream to establish 155 cottage industries across the country. I am more determined on daily basis to use the royalty of my invention to better the lot of Nigerians." ~KING PROF. CLEMENT UWEMEDIMOH, the Inventor of Anti-Corrosive Special Paint for Q.I.T., and the boss of Comandclem Nigeria Limited
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by uzohkings: 4:16am On Mar 31, 2012
Is it true that saibuhari publicly claimed to give a bribe of #4000? And he still has guts to challenge other people's credibility? What a shame!:shockedsadsad
Re: Comandclem Registered Patentees Assembly by missuzoma: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2012
bad liars. the agents here have been asked to raise money by all means. eight clear months after they claimed to have filed a case at the supreme court they woke up to make another false claim about mobil filing a reply. no one is biting. the only aspect they cannot lie about is date of hearing for obvious reasons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (78) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London / Dem Somali Girls!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.