Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,073 members, 7,987,807 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:16 PM

Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them (35306 Views)

Lady Confronts Man For Touching Inappropriately Inside A Bus In Ikorodu Lagos / Lady Confronts Man Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus Because Of Leg Chain (video) / Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by victorVIC1(m): 6:39am On Jun 21
Badadvisor:

If problem find you come, if you like wear suit dey inside government house, e go still jam you hard.
Just pray against false accusation bro.

Exactly. During my Uniben days, I dey read for one class one afternoon. All of a sudden, one guy wey dey sleep for the chair in front of mine just start to dey para say dem don steal him phone. Before you know, the guy don start to dey accuse me o. Na my faculty guys God use rescue me that day. One of my daily prayers, na God keep me safe from troubles. Some people na trouble dey even find them come house
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by kelly72: 7:26am On Jun 21
abba190:
i thought he committed murder the way she is shouting just because of mere breasts touching

Do you think you still have a life?
Because only a dead conscience can type this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Edusouls(m): 7:35am On Jun 21
brain54:
Some of these women who make these allegations are crazy crack heads...

Not everyone throwing allegations out there should be believed without investigation.

I witnessed a woman one time in warri... Who accused one of those aboki who pick up scrap metal and plastic of "fingering" her daughter.

This happened in the middle of the street at broad day light.

I was in the car garage of my house and witnessed everything. The guy didn't even go near her daughter.

She just raised alarm and an angry mob was already gathering and getting ready for jungle justice.

I was already getting ready to come out to testify of the aboki's innocence when some sensible people in the crowd dismissed the allegations and set the aboki free.

I also witnessed another similar false accusation of a guy in Porthacourth this time with the mother just standing a few steps away from her daughter of about 3 or 4 years old.

A crowd soon gathered and the child was asked if the guy "touched her" the innocent girl said "no".

If that little child had said anything else maybe out of confusion, pressure, innocence or not understanding the full depth of what "touching" is then it would have been a different story because that guy might have been a goner by now.

How can someone just start fingering a little girl in the middle of the road at broad day light with people around?

People just have to be careful with these kinds of allegations and try to investigate properly.

The country is volatile and people are looking for who to take out their frustrations on. Before you know it jungle justice of an innocent person!
devil easily manipulates women

1 Like

Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Originalsly: 9:21am On Jun 21
Hmmm .... they should drag her out the car and stomp her mouth. Which girl did he make the offer for her to hear? .... it must be a girl in the car. So he was going to touch her breasts with everybody in the car? From comments .... shows how many people don't think for themselves .... verrry gullible .... open mouth and swallow whatever is put before them.... those who are condemning the man. If people be questioning these accusers.... and serving them jungle justice if found lying... then we would have wayyyy less innocent being killed because of wrongful accusations.
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by godofuck231: 11:13am On Jun 21
She no get razor blade or broken bottle
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Father4all: 11:46am On Jun 21
His both leg will be condemned
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by Caleb15(m): 9:23am On Jun 23
Mason Greenwood comes to mind
Re: Lady Confronts Man For Allegedly Offering N500 To Little Girls To Touch Them by jesutowoloju(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23
Calitoscassius:
Makes so much sense.
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Ezekwesiri: UNILAG Law Graduate? Led A Robbery Gang? / EFCC Arrests 10 Yahoo Boys In Delta State (Photos) / Woman Caught Trying To Abandon Her 9-Month-Old Baby In Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.