Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,323 members, 7,967,819 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 09:39 AM

How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? (21424 Views)

Lizard Meat: How A Nigerian Man Is Surviving Nigeria 2024 (Pics/ Videos) / Real Homemade FAST FOOD - 10 Mins Special Plantain Egg Sauce Recipe (Pix &Video) / Five Reasons Why Eating From Fast Food Joints Is Not Advisable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 7:32pm On Jul 09
I've stopped going to my fav calabar kitchen even if my crush be her daughter... One plate went from 1500 to 2k and smaller.. If I wan go up I need eat 4k.

If I cash out dem go see me once once or else no show

1 Like

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by AngelSlay: 7:34pm On Jul 09
nautybride:

The poor are suffering and don't even have energy to go against the causal agents.
it's because they have weaponised hunger.

2 Likes

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by nautybride: 7:35pm On Jul 09
AngelSlay:
it's because they have weaponised hunger.
Exactly 💯

2 Likes

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Jamie248: 7:36pm On Jul 09
Kustask:
I was at a restaurant yesterday for a fast one but noticed I was the only customer available at that point. The restaurant is situated on a very busy Road.

The generator was put on for me for close to 2 hours.

Same story for most of the restaurants I've been to.

How're they surviving and what's your experience like?. Could it be my location alone?

They voted for donkeys, so God must punish them

1 Like

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by ceejay80s(m): 7:41pm On Jul 09
GreenxGreen:
angry

Businesses are folding up daily !!!

All kind of businesses from Big to Small to even From Hand to Mouth businesses are just collapsing left, Right and center !!!

Thunder ⚡⚡⚡ Fire 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Tinubu, Shettima and the entire APC Government of Calamity 😡😡😡
Yes they are folding up
But tinubu and the house of reps down to the local government chairman is feeding fat on our tax and crude oil money.
We need to revolt

1 Like

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Ganjafama(m): 7:42pm On Jul 09
TemmyT002:
I heard of a woman crying in the market here in Ekiti.
The money she brought to the market was not enough for the new prices.

Many taxi drivers are selling their cars to buy okada
Many people are closing down shops.

APC is a parasite
To think that Tinubu won massively in Ekiti. They deserve the shege they are getting.

1 Like

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by stacyadams: 7:44pm On Jul 09
Kennitrust:
you could derailed this thread with this 🤥 lie.

Clown ..na me and u dey follow go restaurant go chop??

2 Likes

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by ceejay80s(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09
hkidola00:
citizen,can't we plan a mass riot like right now like we did during endsars
It's coming and I am ready if others are ready
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Nazgul: 7:45pm On Jul 09
sylve11:
Na drop of stew wan dey eat per meal? grin cool
Lol...when I meant weeks, I didn't mean you'll be eating it everyday for weeks.

What I meant was that you can cook it, take the portion you need and refrigerate the remaining whilst eating other meals like swallow, spaghetti, noodles, yam...etc until the urge to eat rice comes up again. And that would definitely take days. So going by my analysis, it can take weeks before it finishes.

3 Likes

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by ceejay80s(m): 7:46pm On Jul 09
BigYash:
Even shoprite no dey get crowd as before.. Nigerians never ready sha.. if them don hungry reach,them go do pass Kenya..

Cux I don’t understand how leaders go just dey ball,wear designers ,then telling citizens to endure suffering.. Worst part is that the government of the day is so confused ,and they are without plan or ideas of making the country better anytime soon..
See the cost of wrist watch Lagos state governor is wearing.....
I wish I have the means to create bombs

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Kennitrust(m): 7:47pm On Jul 09
Elsueno:
Minimum wage 30k

People do not have disposable income to go chop for restaurant anymore.

Even buka/mama put eatery customers have drop significantly!! Talk less of these kind of restaurants.

Bros forget the gizmo numbers from NBS & the likes, THINGS ARE VERY VERY BAD.....I think we are fast leaving inflation to depression.....
today, a man who climbed radio mast to protest against hardship will be arraign tomorrow.

This the kind of government that we have and we are afraid to rescue ourselves like Kenyan did

2 Likes

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Jamie248: 7:47pm On Jul 09
Draslo:
Wetin you dey chop for two hours?

You say you rushed in for a fast one not a date o, saw you’re the only customer, the turned on the generator for you on top your less than 5k meal and proceeded to stay there for almost two hours. You’re wondering how they’re surviving? OGA you’re part of the problem.

Gerrout of here you lobotomized monkey

Your opinion is worth nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Kennitrust(m): 7:51pm On Jul 09
stacyadams:

Clown ..na me and u dey follow go restaurant go chop??
say she closes shop was too much to believe. Does it mean she has not been saving money all along? Lol
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Jamie248: 7:55pm On Jul 09
Truthbites:

They better return subsidy first

They returned subsidy already

2 Likes

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Sucolee(m): 7:56pm On Jul 09
Yahoo boys they try for them

1 Like

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Reloadedisraelp: 7:58pm On Jul 09
Draslo:
Wetin you dey chop for two hours?

You say you rushed in for a fast one not a date o, saw you’re the only customer, the turned on the generator for you on top your less than 5k meal and proceeded to stay there for almost two hours. You’re wondering how they’re surviving? OGA you’re part of the problem.
see para grin

1 Like

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Mamijoh(f): 7:59pm On Jul 09
datola:
Na wa o.

Make God no let us enter famine
Amen in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Sermwell(m): 8:00pm On Jul 09
Michael547:
I no understand
You can't understand na!!

Your parents are still feeding you grin grin
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by GreenxGreen: 8:00pm On Jul 09
ceejay80s:

Yes they are folding up
But tinubu and the house of reps down to the local government chairman is feeding fat on our tax and crude oil money.
We need to revolt
Don't I just a matter of time !!! Revolution shall Doom on them all ,💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥🔥🔥👹👹👹💥🔥🔥🔥
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Klinxmanz(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09
Nazgul:

Lol...when I meant weeks, I didn't mean you'll be eating it everyday for weeks.

What I meant was that you can cook it, take the portion you need and refrigerate the remaining whilst eating other meals like swallow, spaghetti, noodles, yam...etc until the urge to eat rice comes up again. And that would definitely take days. So going by my analysis, it can take weeks before it finishes.
the net worth of food per plate don go high like crypto, thank God say i sabi cook pass woman, my mother is proud of me for that.

1 Like

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Esthered: 8:11pm On Jul 09
ibechris:

I just warned my cousins wife against getting pregnant again.i pity them sha.
How about her spouse, did you also engage him the consequences as she may not have the final say in a patriarchal society.
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by samuelson06(m): 8:13pm On Jul 09
BigYash:
They should send it to your hungry parent

Idiöt. Like say no be una dey support useless government grin
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by ruzell86: 8:14pm On Jul 09
Nazgul:
I noticed it where I do eat sometimes. The place was literally empty. Last time I was there I told the woman to consider reducing her standard plate of food so as to attract more customers. She was just quiet and I really felt for her. Cos it's not really her fault.

Even chicken republic that use to sell their refuel from N1,500 have all increased their prices due to inflation. the last refuel I bought at the chicken republic in MM2 was N2,700.

That's why everyone is cooking at home these days. With 10k (or even less) you can make an average soup or stew that would last days or even weeks.

On Sunday I made stew with 8k. Bought 2 kote fishes for about N4,400 and 2 half derica size tomato paste. That stew should take me till next week. And believe me, it's much more economical than spending about 4k on just one meal.
A wife material... over 100 yards cheesy
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by YoshihideSuga: 8:17pm On Jul 09
hkidola00:
citizen,can't we plan a mass riot like right now like we did during endsars

So that you will call Igbos who participate in it "IPOB"?

Ta! No protests whatsoever! Tinubu must continue his works!
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Jamie248: 8:17pm On Jul 09
Kennitrust:
say she closes shop was too much to believe. Does it mean she has not been saving money all along? Lol

So she should use her life-savings to sustain a dead business

Truly you APC/Tinubu lapdogs are devoid of commonsense

2 Likes

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by tunde1200(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09
Hhmmmm
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by AngelSlay: 8:33pm On Jul 09
ceejay80s:

See the cost of wrist watch Lagos state governor is wearing.....
I wish I have the means to create bombs
Google how to create bombs or use YouTube
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by eepeepook: 8:34pm On Jul 09
We go cook inside house. No time.
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Fearurcreeator: 8:48pm On Jul 09
stacyadams:

The place wey I dey go eat before suddenly close,,I surprisingly see the woman for my area...she say no money to continue.i just weak..
Na she comot , many dey run their business go
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Greatinanout: 8:49pm On Jul 09
Tomato paste and colouring ( spicy)
Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by Cesarr1: 9:28pm On Jul 09
Vickho:
you still dey put fish for stew for This economy?
You be big man ooo.
Last stew I used 5k and it could only last me 3 days, no fresh tomato but paste only and kpomo replaced fish.
For ur type to talk 3 days
Normally e sure me na with adequate managing .
Trust me Nazgul go chop the soup in one day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Are Restaurants/Fast Food Businesses Surviving These Days? by AngelSlay: 10:05pm On Jul 09
GreenxGreen:
Don't I just a matter of time !!! Revolution shall Doom on them all ,💥💥💥🔥🔥🔥💥💥💥🔥🔥👹👹👹💥🔥🔥🔥
Revolution where? Nigeria Lol! You people are divided on tribal lines, it obvious even from comments here on nairaland. I seriously doubt if there would be any revolution because Nigerians are cowards

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make Healthy Vegetables Egg Sauce With Unripe Plantains (Photos, Video) / Food Recipes you can't Resist | How to make Korean Beef / What Is The Botanical/english Name Of Zobo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.