Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,172 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:57 PM

FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo (30601 Views)

Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Sharpsharp00123: 10:52pm On Jun 21
kettykin:
Who will now check if vehicles are safe and sound for the road
ipob will do that well

I wish tinubu can also withdraw all other security operatives at least for a year, let ipob do that for one year n see who go complain

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Sharpsharp00123: 10:54pm On Jun 21
LandMann:

Funny enough the people will rejoice, commerce will thrive and if need be any road nuisance will be dealt with by natural law instead of the law of oppression, extortion and extermination that Nigerian government and its various institutions are now known for.

For majority of easterners in that region it is good riddance to bad rubbish
natural
Law or ipob law

At least u people are happy now, don’t come here n blame anyone of ipob kills n run away ooo cos I know it’s very easy for u guys to blame tinubu, apc n fulanis

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Objectivist04: 10:56pm On Jun 21
Okwyjesus:

They don't travel.
He is a local breed bigot
My brother l just don't understand these people, they will form an opinion and keep repeating it wishing it will be true,

But that local breed bigot really got me cheesy

Such description applies to ogbomoso, lragbviji and ibarakpa breeds I guess

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by blacknp(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21
FatimaAbubakar:
Better for them. Useless government criminals. They mount road blocks just to extort motorists. Most of them working in the east are posted from northern and western Nigeria. Criminals.
ESN Godmother, we hear you.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by virginchaser(m): 3:05am On Jun 22
Objectivist04:

You will just stay at oshogbo and be shouting people are running away,
A lot of people are trooping in here resulting to high cost of rent but if believing that people are running away will make you feel good, then carry on

Bro, have you visited Enugu Shoprite before and now? You will feel sorry. Apart from food prices that have gone beyond the roof. Please don't tell me it's allover the country. Enugu is exceptionally expensive and low purchasing power. It's even worse outside Enugu. Reason why people shouldn't stop supporting relatives in the village.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by LandMann: 6:33am On Jun 22
Sharpsharp00123:
natural
Law or ipob law

At least u people are happy now, don’t come here n blame anyone of ipob kills n run away ooo cos I know it’s very easy for u guys to blame tinubu, apc n fulanis

Since you, your brothers and your father joined boko haram how has it been going for you guys?

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by IbnB: 7:30am On Jun 22
Broveens42:
The Federal Road Safety Corps, FRSC, has said its patrol points in Zone 9 have been abolished to ensure the safety of its personnel in the zone.

Zone 9 comprises four Southeast states namely Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu and Imo.

The Zonal Commanding Officer, FRSC (RS 9.3 HQ), Enugu, Assistant Corps Marshall Winfred Uche Chukwurah announced this during his maiden visit to Abia State Federal Road Safety Command Umuahia.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/06/21/frsc-abolishes-patrol-points-in-four-southeast-states/

FRSC as an agency ought to be scrapped

All they do is collect bribes from motorists and pick up corpses (from accidents caused by their negligence and incompetence)

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by goodnessme1(f): 7:38am On Jun 22
kettykin:
Who will now check if vehicles are safe and sound for the road
When have they ever do that?
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by goodnessme1(f): 7:42am On Jun 22
LibertyRep:
Safety of their men.

Those who turn soldiers and police to shooting targets won't hesitate to turn on FRSC officials, even if they are their brethrens.
But you people where the ones shouting, killed them all, more bullets in your guns, use them as target practice,etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by goodnessme1(f): 7:44am On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Safety first
They shouldn't risk loosing more men to ipob-s madness

Little by little, the region is becoming desolate... indigenes are running away, now Govt Officials cheesy cheesy
And All of a sudden enemies of East start caring for it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by goodnessme1(f): 7:47am On Jun 22
Sharpsharp00123:
ipob will do that well

I wish tinubu can also withdraw all other security operatives at least for a year, let ipob do that for one year n see who go complain
Let him withdraw them all forever.

Then enforce separation.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Objectivist04: 7:49am On Jun 22
virginchaser:

Bro, have you visited Enugu Shoprite before and now? You will feel sorry. Apart from food prices that have gone beyond the roof. Please don't tell me it's allover the country. Enugu is exceptionally expensive and low purchasing power. It's even worse outside Enugu. Reason why people shouldn't stop supporting relatives in the village.
I don't understand what you are saying, enugu ShopRite is booming, Roban now has 5 malls in enugu alone and nsukka outlet is coming up. Food cost is high but people are not starving here and it is not cheaper elsewhere

You are a poor economist, there can't be high price in the midst of low purchasing power, it doesn't just make any sense because we are told that high demand leads to high price.

The most lucrative business in Enugu now is real estate, no matter how costly a house is it won't take a month before it will be fully copied, can that be said about any state in SW aside Lagos ?

9 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by xexofe1741(m): 9:04am On Jun 22
Godons1:
That region is a no go area. Due to alarming rates of insecurity. Someone dared me to go to Onitsha or any town in the East and he will give me 5 million. I told him to keep his 5 million.

No be me go come kpai because of ordinary 5m. I will rather go to Sambisa forest for 10k, than go to that region for 5m.
you are very excited
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by maxzzo1(m): 9:06am On Jun 22
As if dey are useful only collecting bribe and giving blind people driving license

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by adioolayi(m): 9:06am On Jun 22
When are they stopping in Lagos

Lagos don't need patrol point...cameras should replace them.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Ironbull: 9:09am On Jun 22
Honestly their patrol point is useless because they are just after bribery, moreso I don't even know why are they still existing they should scrap it completely it's useless and non-effective and a serious cost burden to the govt at the central.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by ATEAMS: 9:12am On Jun 22
Old news
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Chekwume16(m): 9:12am On Jun 22
Not unexpected. The east is now competing with the northeast for the most unsafe region in Nigeria. Surprisingly their's is self inflicted. Not taking away the fact that frsc is one of the most useless agencies in this country. Adding virtually no value. It should be scrapped nation wide

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Medipharm: 9:14am On Jun 22
Peterobiisathie:
It is better so that Peter Obi’s supporters will not kill them again
First is that they did not mention Anambra.
Second is that you are just a bitter individual dwelling on tribalism to met your hatred to Mr Peter Obi and by extension to the Igbos .
Third is that Peter Obi do not even know you and does not even care if you exist.
Forth is that you typed those gibberish on empty stomach.
Suffering and smiling dude

7 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by omooba05: 9:18am On Jun 22
Criminal region.. Animals in human flesh zone
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by PHIPEX(m): 9:18am On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Safety first

Little by little, the region is becoming desolate... indigenes are running away, now Govt Officials cheesy cheesy
Desolate? You are a comedian

In the morning you cry of being dominated by Igbos, in the afternoon you say they are desolate. Like play like play Imo became the 2nd largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, yet you call them desolate? You don't have shame.

You laughed that sit at home will crumble their schools yetvthey are still topping in education. This shows they are either too smart for you to catch up or you are too dull to make any upward progress

5 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by ScamHunter: 9:19am On Jun 22
Objectivist04:

My brother l just don't understand these people, they will form an opinion and keep repeating it wishing it will be true,

But that local breed bigot really got me cheesy

Such description applies to ogbomoso, lragbviji and ibarakpa breeds I guess

One of them told me that the average man from their ethnicc group has expertise in denying reality.

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:21am On Jun 22
Mbanda:
Good! Nigerian army should follow suit.

When there’s no government security presence you’ll still run here to complain. Societies such as Nigeria’s can’t survive without ’policing’. Were savages in waiting, watch and see

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by tiswell(m): 9:22am On Jun 22
Godons1:
That region is a no go area. Due to alarming rates of insecurity. Someone dared me to go to Onitsha or any town in the East and he will give me 5 million. I told him to keep his 5 million.

No be me go come kpai because of ordinary 5m. I will rather go to Sambisa forest for 10k, than go to that region for 5m.
With the nuis.ance you constitute here,5m is more than a good offer.
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by FatimaAbubakar(f): 9:22am On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Safety first

Oshogbo one room occupant.

3 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Trimjos: 9:23am On Jun 22
Peterobiisathie:
It is better so that Peter Obi’s supporters will not kill them again

Seun mynd44 oam4j fergie001 Dominique justwise

Rule 7 & 8. Posting false information on NL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by ElevationD: 9:23am On Jun 22
The most lucrative extortion point is the Onitsha head bridge. That should have been dismantled first as a sign of their commitment. There is no bridge so troubled by security people and touts as the Onitsha head bridge.

4 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by PeterObi4LP: 9:26am On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Safety first

Self consolation
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Godons1: 9:28am On Jun 22
tiswell:
With the nuis.ance you constitute here,5m is more than a good offer.

God forbid. I can not risk my life and go to the den of Kidnappers, Armed Robbers, Organ harvestors, baby factory and Cannibals for 5m.

When my business move well, I used to make over 5m gain in a week. Why will I risk my life?
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Chibuzoripob: 9:31am On Jun 22
sad shocked cry cry cry angry.I nor blame u but my fellow IPOBIDIENTS Onionbandit, breadbandits killig their own bros/parents
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Safety first

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Myhusband(m): 9:33am On Jun 22
Coolsperm:
Is a welcome development, even we Yoruba Muslims don't mind if the withdraw from the SW

I thought you people are done with this your Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christain

When did you sadeasterners want to have sense for christ sake?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Teaches Students Soap-Making Process / Recently Completed Aguleri Bridge, Anambra (pix) / Recall Of Suspended Judges: NJC Fires Back, Says Presidency Lied To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.