Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,162 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:49 PM

FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo (30598 Views)

Military Helicopters Patrol For Buhari As Sit-At-Home Paralyses Enugu, Imo / Soldiers Flee As Unknown Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home In Enugu, Imo / IPOB Will Participate In Elections In Abia, Ebonyi –nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by mightyhaze: 9:35am On Jun 22
Godons1:
That region is a no go area. Due to alarming rates of insecurity. Someone dared me to go to Onitsha or any town in the East and he will give me 5 million. I told him to keep his 5 million.

No be me go come kpai because of ordinary 5m. I will rather go to Sambisa forest for 10k, than go to that region for 5m.
lol

Mai ruwa if u see 5k u go know am? How much more 5m

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Agapeunit(m): 9:35am On Jun 22
kettykin:
Who will now check if vehicles are safe and sound for the road
My bro u better leave them alone, my people in SE always see anything as a hate on them,one lady above with one fake muslim name said they should send them away,because she blivs all the officers are all from the western and northern side of nigeria! Just see the level tribalism is driving some nigerians with toxic brains. When will the promotion of tribalism n hate stop on every posts on nairaland?
in about some months or a year time if more accidents keep happening on our roads in SE our people will start saying the govt hate them,they are maginalised etc none will remember some of the downgrading statement they making now. It is well,all i just know is that our people are their own problem.
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Chibuzoripob: 9:36am On Jun 22
Trimjos:

Seun mynd44 oam4j fergie001 Dominique justwise

Rule 7 & 8. Posting false information on NL
undecided Did he lie? Aren't IPOBIDIENTS TERRORISTS undecided?.What's false information here?
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Chemlite: 9:36am On Jun 22
Godons1:
That region is a no go area. Due to alarming rates of insecurity. Someone dared me to go to Onitsha or any town in the East and he will give me 5 million. I told him to keep his 5 million.
No be me go come kpai because of ordinary 5m. I will rather go to Sambisa forest for 10k, than go to that region for 5m.
[color=#006600][/color]

Mr linus, grandchild of liar Mo' amed, I dey hail oo!
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Boo3nity(m): 9:41am On Jun 22
Coolsperm:
Is a welcome development, even we Yoruba Muslims don't mind if the withdraw from the SW

Una driving particulars and motor tools dey ever complete?
Una never realize say na because of una, dem introduce road worthiness abi?
See your diarrhea infested, tribal and religiously bigoted mouth like "we yoruba Muslims...".
May we take you and your likes serious when una northern counterparts do...
Abi una no go say amen? LOL
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by kaludestiny10(m): 9:41am On Jun 22
You have just said things as they are.
IbnB:

FRSC as an agency ought to be scrapped

All they do is collect bribes from motorists and pick up corpses (from accidents caused by their negligence and incompetence)
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by slowice(m): 9:43am On Jun 22
So you can now travel to the east with out drivers license lol
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Godons1: 9:46am On Jun 22
mightyhaze:
lol

Mai ruwa if u see 5k u go know am? How much more 5m

To you 5m is big money. But to me, it's just normal money. When I send 2 trucks or potatoes, Onions, Cabbage or Carrots to the South. I will make over 5m as profit.

So, why should I go and kpai in the East because of 5m, when I easily make 5m gain in a short time from my business?
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by lomprico(m): 9:50am On Jun 22
Fantastic!
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Agapeunit(m): 9:51am On Jun 22
virginchaser:

Bro, have you visited Enugu Shoprite before and now? You will feel sorry. Apart from food prices that have gone beyond the roof. Please don't tell me it's allover the country. Enugu is exceptionally expensive and low purchasing power. It's even worse outside Enugu. Reason why people shouldn't stop supporting relatives in the village.
God bless u my bro,most of them will be lagos,abuja,delta,ogun etc and be saying rubbish as if they are here in SE going through what people are facing here,out there in lagos they are far safer than most people here but they are always the ones talking n posting shits to get SE in more trouble it is as if they are cursed! I stays in phase 6 anytime i am home in enugu and i understand what u are saying about shoprite n enugu.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Oceanfl0w: 9:52am On Jun 22
Godons1:

To you 5m is big money. But to me, it's just normal money. When I send 2 trucks or potatoes, Onions, Cabbage or Carrots to the South. I will make over 5m as profit.

So, why should I go and kpai in the East because of 5m, when I easily make 5m gain in a short time from my business?

Na them

Cho cho cho!!!
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Psoul(m): 9:52am On Jun 22
kettykin:

Has there bn a thing like that in this country called Nigeria?
Or you just want to sound patriotic.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by lomprico(m): 9:52am On Jun 22
kettykin:

You, the driver!

Because even those with unsafe vehicles part money to the rogues frsc and they are allowed to continue plying the road.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Godons1: 9:53am On Jun 22
Oceanfl0w:

Oga, just rest na

Cho cho cho!!!

Eyahh, I feel ya pain

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by kaludestiny10(m): 9:53am On Jun 22
The onitsha head bridge is their CBN headquarters. What is going to happen is that, they will collect all the bribe at once at the onitsha head bridge and then distribute it to the remaining four states where they have closed their bribe collection points.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Mrexcell(m): 9:53am On Jun 22
FatimaAbubakar:
Better for them. Useless government criminals. They mount road blocks just to extort motorists. Most of them working in the east are posted from northern and western Nigeria. Criminals.

Very correct I heard those police men that were killed along okigwe/owerri road last week unjustly extorted millions from some group of boys driving through that road people who witnessed the incident are now suggesting that it might be those boys that came back to kill the police men.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Mbanda(m): 9:55am On Jun 22
iLoveYouToo:

When there’s no government security presence you’ll still run here to complain. Societies such as Nigeria’s can’t survive without ’policing’. Were savages in waiting, watch and see
I said Nigerian army not police. Army is meant to fight wars and defend borders not to be mounting road blocks in highways, streets and pathways that are in SE.
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:56am On Jun 22
FatimaAbubakar:
Better for them. Useless government criminals. They mount road blocks just to extort motorists. Most of them working in the east are posted from northern and western Nigeria. Criminals.
all security agents in Nigeria are useless, name any of their purposes achieved. None.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by lomprico(m): 9:57am On Jun 22
virginchaser:

Bro, have you visited Enugu Shoprite before and now? You will feel sorry. Apart from food prices that have gone beyond the roof. Please don't tell me it's allover the country. Enugu is exceptionally expensive and low purchasing power. It's even worse outside Enugu. Reason why people shouldn't stop supporting relatives in the village.

Price of things are off the roof everywhere in the country, thanks to tinubu and Apc. I was in enugu during the salah holiday, things are still better there compared to port Harcourt.
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Creamypie(m): 9:57am On Jun 22
DevilsEqual:
cheesy

Safety first
They shouldn't risk loosing more men to ipob-s madness

Little by little, the region is becoming desolate... indigenes are running away, now Govt Officials cheesy cheesy
delta state all or most dey run to. Once u cross the bridge enter delta from anambra your heartbeat go relax immediately. Your alertness go vanish

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by ORIGENAL(m): 10:03am On Jun 22
Peterobiisathie:
It is better so that Peter Obi’s supporters will not kill them again
F00/ you are
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by BlackRains: 10:03am On Jun 22
Why is Anambra not included? It would have been news to all the southeast States
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by okoroemeka(m): 10:08am On Jun 22
kettykin:
is it what they are doing in the first place? Or collection money from motorists which every Nigerian. Knows
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Zico5(m): 10:10am On Jun 22
FatimaAbubakar:
Go and look at the statistics of those personnel being killed from East. 90 percent of them are Igbo. You think federal government are not wise, the few being posted to South East as non Igbo are just to maintain protocol. You guys are ur own enemies. Continue to kill yourself and call it freedom fighting. Who loses at the end?

2 Likes

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by ekhai(m): 10:14am On Jun 22
AlhajiCSO:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
IS MUKINA 2 STILL ON THIS PLATFORM? THE GREAT ARSENAL FAN.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Sleyk: 10:23am On Jun 22
kettykin:

Are the roads safe and sound for the vehicles....
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by comrChris(m): 10:23am On Jun 22
Nice one
Nigerian army should follow suit
Those guys are extorting the hell out of motorists in south east.
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by heykims(m): 10:28am On Jun 22
FatimaAbubakar:
Since the govt is so useless, maybe the police should just withdraw their service in those states too.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by Blackdisciple(m): 10:33am On Jun 22
No probs but this is to let you know that if this country should be on fire that's how law enforcement will abandon civilians and let militias to massacre them, surely only military forces will be operational and they can be killing civilians...

Beast of no nation
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:35am On Jun 22
Zico5:

Go and look at the statistics of those personnel being killed from East. 90 percent of them are Igbo. You think federal government are not wise, the few being posted to South East as non Igbo are just to maintain protocol. You guys are ur own enemies. Continue to kill yourself and call it freedom fighting. Who loses at the end?

The same federal government that has made you to buy a cup of beans for N500 is wise to you? You must be a chronic ignoramus.
Re: FRSC Abolishes Patrol Points In Abia, Ebonyi, Enugu & Imo by DonBenny77(m): 10:41am On Jun 22
No continue until una die finish
Fools who survive by extorting poor Nigerians

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen: IPOB Fires TY Danjuma Over ‘defend Yourselves’ Call On Nigerians / Rivers Guber: Gov. Wike, Senator Abe React To Appeal Court Ruling / Tinubu, Shettima, GEJ, Sanwo-Olu And Others Attend Bishop Kukah's 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.