Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,225 members, 7,884,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney (34519 Views)

Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / BBNaija: Miracle Receives N1M Cheque From Pepsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Shollez(m): 1:56pm On Jun 22
I dare you, This story na lie💯 if he can swear with iron. I will believe him

I need repost pls...
BLANK CHECK?🤷‍♂️.... I THERE U... NO ANY WOMAN GIVE YOU SUCH OFFER. MORE IG IT'S TRUE BRO, YOU DO NOT DENIED IT
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by reubenobi(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22
viraleye:
Why I rejected blank cheque from cheating married woman – Whitemoney

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/06/22/why-i-rejected-blank-cheque-from-cheating-married-woman-whitemoney/
Morals is for man, Righteousness is for spirit.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by InvertedHammer: 1:57pm On Jun 22
/

Did he verify if there was money in the account? grin grin

/
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Okoroawusa: 1:57pm On Jun 22
bizbro:

All laws emanated from the Laws of Moses, why aren't the punishments similar? That's because they are not the same level..
Dey play...
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by wallarwallar(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22
Dialpad:
I argued about this on another thread, many said I was spiritual.

The moment you sleep with a married woman, things will begin to go wrong with you... many do not understand or agree

4get dat talk joor. Personally l will not sleep with any married woman only if l'm not aware but majority of dis wealthy men, pastors even some Yong boys sleep with married women and nothing happen. God is merciful and his mercy endureth forever most time we don't understand how God react 2 things but we always judge it base on our thoughts and not his thoughts. U as a person might sleep with a certain single lady and start experiencing spiritual and physical challenges. God way is not our way l'm not encouraging anyone to sleep with married woman l personally don't like it

Safe AND Suitable Travel Packages Available With 99% Guarantee AND Transparent Procedures Plus
Zero Risk Involved.

Please check it out a trial will convince you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Skydivine: 2:01pm On Jun 22
Which place exactly is this under bridge at Ojuelegba?
I have passed this same place severely, even at night, I don’t see people living there.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Urgent1Million: 2:01pm On Jun 22
RickyJesus:

Yeah I read that part, can you vividly explain the build up that lead to her sending her pictures with her kids in it, was it when she wanted sending the blank cheque?
It could be a case of "Oh, I'm not just any woman on the street. I am a responsible woman with lovely children."
A lot of rich women believe they can have sex with any man as long as they give them money.
I'm sure the woman would be shocked when the dude turned her down.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by sexiestharam(f): 2:02pm On Jun 22
Davido said his girlfriend or his wife's (he marries her every year) ring is 3 Roll's Royce. Whitemoney has come with his own. Nigerian celebrities and their lamba. You guys should continue giving them attention.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Thegamingorca(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22
You are an idiot. Nah why you no go blow be this
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Twoclans(f): 2:05pm On Jun 22
Lamba undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by treatise: 2:05pm On Jun 22
ojun50:
Wetin concern us
Would he tell us other immoral acts he indulged in?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by oyeb15: 2:07pm On Jun 22
Gerout simp
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by kgr8mike(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22
Honestly dont sleep with a married woman. They destroy destinies. If I can turn the hand of time my brother, the trajectory of my life would be different but I pray God will forgive me. Please anyone reading this should interceed 4me. Please & please as a young man please & please run away from married women, they are destiny destroyers. The consequeces are too much.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by jumpandpas(m): 2:07pm On Jun 22
Feldie:
Mumu liar. She doesn't know how to do transfer or what? You think this is still 1990?
You just hear of "blank cheque" and decided to make up braindead story when was the last time you saw anybody with a cheque?

A married woman will give you
blank cheque?
That means he can put any amount he wants in the blank cheque?

THIS IS THE LIE OF THE CENTURY.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by essentialone(m): 2:09pm On Jun 22
Fake Story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Katcall: 2:09pm On Jun 22
MrBachelor:

Tales made up by married men to scare men away from their wives.
you fùck married women
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by PUNANI01: 2:10pm On Jun 22
😂 Concocted lies..
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by obontami: 2:10pm On Jun 22
On this episode on what never happened. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by NSK4U(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

Sleep with a married woman and begin to experience leakages in mysterious ways. No matter how wealthy you are, losses follow in unknown ways. You break a spiritual law when you do commit adultery.

No religion, no matter the country it comes from, tolerates adultery. Flee from married women, no matter what they offer.

Again it does not matter whether she informed you about her marital status or not. You face the music. Even the women know.

Look at you, if one didn't know she was married, what's with consequences there?? Dey play sha but I know you are going personal because of ya wife, pele

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by ElevationD: 2:11pm On Jun 22
Chosimba:

Na poor man dey think like this. Very poor man.

Do you think that among Nigeria's billionaires, they don't like sleeping with married women. For some, it is the only thing that turns them on.

But when you are very poor and wretched, you'll be looking for any excuse to justify your suffering.

Just like these unfortunate souls above.. 😂

Sorry brother, na poor man dey think say everyone poor like am. Who no go no know. No let that poverty and wretchedness obstruct your thinking as you dey show so.

What yo do not know is bigger than you. Maybe you think say na by billions.

Get some money first, follow person wife and see how far. No be mouth.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by anonimi: 2:12pm On Jun 22
ojun50:
Wetin concern us

You dey mind the storyteller and attention-seeking LovePeddler!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by ElevationD: 2:13pm On Jun 22
wallarwallar:

4get dat talk joor. Personally l will not sleep with any married woman only if l'm not aware but majority of dis wealthy men, pastors even some Yong boys sleep with married women and nothing happen. God is merciful and his mercy endureth forever most time we don't understand how God react 2 things but we always judge it base on our thoughts and not his thoughts. U as a person might sleep with a certain single lady and start experiencing spiritual and physical challenges. God way is not our way l'm not encouraging anyone to sleep with married woman l personally don't like it

Safe AND Suitable Travel Packages Available With 99% Guarantee AND Transparent Procedures Plus
Zero Risk Involved.

Please check it out a trial will convince you

And why do they keep it secret?
Small pikin no know medicine e call am leaf.
Mention one single person that you know who sleep with other people’s wives and ask how it ended for them.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by jibrilELsudan: 2:14pm On Jun 22
“But the fact that I know that she was married, I refused. I have a law, I can never sleep with a married woman.”

OF COURSE "I CAN NEVER SLEEP WITH A MARRIED WOMAN" CAUSE NA MARRIED MAN YOU DEY FVCK

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by princeazed: 2:14pm On Jun 22
viraleye:
Why I rejected blank cheque from cheating married woman – Whitemoney

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/06/22/why-i-rejected-blank-cheque-from-cheating-married-woman-whitemoney/
Whitemoney na big liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by anonimi: 2:15pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:
That’s correct!

Sleep with a married woman and get ready for the consequences that come with it. Her body remains a secret known to her husband only.

That probably would have affected his destiny. He probably would not have been where he got today.

People sleep and snatch married women from their lazy/inattentive husband plus the children sef. Nothing dey happen.

If there is any spiritual consequences to morality crimes, then why are we flocking to Europe and the Arabian Peninsular despite our lamentations of their slavery crimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by jumpandpas(m): 2:15pm On Jun 22
kgr8mike:
Honestly dont sleep with a married woman. They destroy destinies. If I can turn the hand of time my brother, the trajectory of my life would be different but I pray God will forgive me. Please anyone reading this should interceed 4me. Please & please as a young man please & please run away from married women, they are destiny destroyers. The consequeces are too much.

Every saint was a siner.
Forgive yourself and forge ahead. Disabuse your mind the belief that your past is keeping you down.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by anonimi: 2:17pm On Jun 22
Feldie:
Mumu liar. She doesn't know how to do transfer or what? You think this is still 1990?
You just hear of "blank cheque" and decided to make up braindead story when was the last time you saw anybody with a cheque?

grin cheesy

Are you a detective per chance

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Kemadealadire(f): 2:17pm On Jun 22
Married or not, you shouldn't be sleeping with anyone you aren't legally binded to, next!

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by DMerciful01(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22
[quote author=Zonefree post=130603342]
Almost all Nigerian celebrities once lived under Lagos bridge. [/quote celebrity bridges
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Maysdevices(f): 2:19pm On Jun 22
Dialpad:
I argued about this on another thread, many said I was spiritual.

The moment you sleep with a married woman, things will begin to go wrong with you... many do not understand or agree

Hahahahaha

Keep deceiving yourself man
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by tojahh(m): 2:20pm On Jun 22
Oga rest!

Show us your neighbors when you dey under ojuelegba bridge.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerians On Twitter Condemn Pretty Mike For Using Dog Chains On Girls / Gabriel Afolayan New Wife, Banke Stunning Photos / Davido's Chains Almost Snatched By A Thief At A Party (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.