Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,257 members, 7,943,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:52 PM

Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney (35024 Views)

Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / BBNaija: Miracle Receives N1M Cheque From Pepsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by ezegenigbonine: 4:25pm On Jun 22
With your big belle, u fit knack sugar mummy?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Solofresh2: 4:34pm On Jun 22
Zonefree:

Almost all Nigerian celebrities once lived under Lagos bridge.
The thing tire me 😂

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by femicyrus(m): 4:36pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

Sleep with a married woman and begin to experience leakages in mysterious ways. No matter how wealthy you are, losses follow in unknown ways. You break a spiritual law when you do commit adultery.

No religion, no matter the country it comes from, tolerates adultery. Flee from married women, no matter what they offer.

Again it does not matter whether she informed you about her marital status or not. You face the music. Even the women know.
So what happened to sleeping with married men?
Why the discrimination?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by femicyrus(m): 4:38pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:
That’s correct!

Sleep with a married woman and get ready for the consequences that come with it. Her body remains a secret known to her husband only.

That probably would have affected his destiny. He probably would not have been where he got today.
But why is the destiny of small girls sleeping with married men always speedy into greatness?

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by femicyrus(m): 4:40pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

Sleep with a married woman and begin to experience leakages in mysterious ways. No matter how wealthy you are, losses follow in unknown ways. You break a spiritual law when you do commit adultery.

No religion, no matter the country it comes from, tolerates adultery. Flee from married women, no matter what they offer.

Again it does not matter whether she informed you about her marital status or not. You face the music. Even the women know.
The spiritual law is suspended when single ladies sleeps with married men?

What kind of bias law is that.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by otherway: 4:49pm On Jun 22
viraleye:
Why I rejected blank cheque from cheating married woman – Whitemoney

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/06/22/why-i-rejected-blank-cheque-from-cheating-married-woman-whitemoney/

My guy...

That's my number one rule.

NEVER EVER DO A MARRIED WOMAN.

GOD hates adultery so much he mentioned it twice in the 10 commandments
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by otherway: 4:51pm On Jun 22
femicyrus:

The spiritual law is suspended when single ladies sleeps with married men?

What kind of bias law is that.

Unfortunately, the biblical definition of adultery only includes a married woman.

A married man sleeping with a single lady is fornication.

All nah sins but just know there is a difference.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Hawkler: 4:51pm On Jun 22
Passersby123:
I'll sleep with the devil sef for money to eat today
I love your sincereity not like this White ",I Must Trend"
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by justmondris: 4:56pm On Jun 22
Deuteronomy 22:22 (New International Version)
If a man is found sleeping with another man’s wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by ojun50(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22
Desusi:

A lesson must be learned here brother!
Is like yr parents are still feeding you.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by DMerciful(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22
Because he did a noble act. If its a criminal act, you'd have applauded it
ojun50:
Wetin concern us
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by ojun50(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22
treatise:

Would he tell us other immoral acts he indulged in?
Ask him oh

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by ojun50(m): 5:00pm On Jun 22
DMerciful:
Because he did a noble act. If its a criminal act, you'd have applauded it
What about the ones he is hiding
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Chosimba: 5:10pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

Sorry brother, na poor man dey think say everyone poor like am. Who no go no know. No let that poverty and wretchedness obstruct your thinking as you dey show so.

What yo do not know is bigger than you. Maybe you think say na by billions.

Get some money first, follow person wife and see how far. No be mouth.

Mr. Poverty go and sleep. You are nacking teeth like you have real stats to back up what you are saying. That thing your papa talk Na just beer parlour gist where poor men dey siddon.

Have you gone to find out how many billionaires dey sleep with married women and whether it affects them? I know plenty and nothing dey do them. In fact dem dey even get more successful.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by RickyJesus: 5:12pm On Jun 22
limitless777:

To come and fry plantain nah. Dumb story though with a great lesson 👌 hut all na cruise 🛳
What's the lesson my bro? Don't sleep with a married woman?
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by OKOATA(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

It is absolutely correct to say that the moment a woman is married, her body becomes her a secret, only known to her husband. You may ask our Muslim friends, both in Nigeria, the Middle East and Asia, why it is very compulsory for married women especially to be completely covered. It is because their bodies by marriage should only be seen by their husbands. That you do not have the time to get intimate with you wife, is not excuse to get down with other men. Get divorced and move on!

To those who practice African traditional religion, ask them why it is a taboo for women to have security outside marriage and get their responses. Infact in some societies, men are known to lose their lives when their wives have sec outside marriage.

Women are not demonic. Rather, men are sometimes irresponsible and stupid. Rather than give a helping hand to a fellowan or family, some men give huge sums to women outside their homes, to the detriment of their homes and fellow men.
Why should a woman cover her body for her husband? Did she come to this life to come and cover her body? Stop all these primitive thinking in these age. Just because you married a woman don't give you the right over her body, she owns her body and you being the husband doesn't give you the full right over her body as if you own her or you created her.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Whois(m): 5:13pm On Jun 22
We know your humble beginning that you worked in the salon opposite total filling station but this ur you slept under Ojuelegba bridge na big lamba

3 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Insipidvamp(m): 5:17pm On Jun 22
[quote author=ElevationD post=130605505]

Are you talking about David or about Jesus?
Did David not suffer the consequences? And did the consequences not affect his household?

Oya answer!

What consequences did David suffer? He lost his life? His lineage lost the throne? All of his children died? He lost his manhood? He lost his wealth and royalty? What consequences exactly?
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Christlike01: 5:19pm On Jun 22
I don't believe this guy;he is a liar! I can bet it,he cooked up that story just to inflate his ego! There was no any 'married woman' with a 'blank cheque' anywhere;na fable!

3 Likes

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Boyjaco: 5:27pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

lies abegi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Boyjaco: 5:28pm On Jun 22
Whois:
We know your humble beginning that you worked in the salon opposite total filling station but this ur you slept under Ojuelegba bridge na big lamba

leave the Cow with his lies

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by managingpartner(f): 5:33pm On Jun 22
Story story, it is only applicable to only women okwaya? That's why men can sleep with 100 women and nothing will happen to his body abi.

Dey there dey deceive yourself.

quote author=ElevationD post=130602975]That’s correct!

Sleep with a married woman and get ready for the consequences that come with it. Her body remains a secret known to her husband only.

That probably would have affected his destiny. He probably would not have been where he got today.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Ochyes: 5:35pm On Jun 22
ojun50:
Wetin concern us
If not all, it will help some people to resist the temptation of sleeping with another man's wife. At least to a certain extent, some people can be influenced by what they read.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Okoroawusa: 5:44pm On Jun 22
LordIsaac:

You are perfectly correct that “the wages” of either of the sins is death! However, Scripture elaborated more on the former, that he that “goeth unto his neighbor’s wife” hates his own soul…,and describes how it may occur.
Akuko... you just dey use quotation console yourself

Fvck who agree. Na the same biabia dey all of dem. E no get label
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:47pm On Jun 22
Sleeping with a married woman is against your morals, but sleeping around with side chicks as a married man wouldn't be against your morals, such hypocrisy and sen$elessness.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Pootle: 5:49pm On Jun 22
bizbro:

He tried with the money. Efe just vanish poof!

efe worst be like em use all the money fire 2odd wey later burst grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by jojothaiv(m): 5:51pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:
That’s correct!

That probably would have affected his destiny. He probably would not have been where he got today.
Religious or morals aside, I wouldn't try that nonsense for anything in this world.

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Ever8090: 5:53pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

Are you talking about David or about Jesus?
Did David not suffer the consequences? And did the consequences not affect his household?

Oya answer!
I am not arguing with you sir, I only needed some enlightenment....so tell me how did he suffer because I haven't gotten to that on my own and also if you can throw light on why jesus Christ had to come from such root..... Note; it's not for argument pls i just want to learn...

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by HRMK: 6:13pm On Jun 22
how do you know that a woman that has not yet given birth to baby is married?by asking her or how!
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by zebszebs: 6:25pm On Jun 22
"I have a law, I can never sleep with a married woman.”

Correction: I have a law, I can not sleep with a woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"I Have Fat Tummy" - Simi Reacts To Pregnancy Rumour After Performing At Bbnaija / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself / Angela Okorie Calls Out Nigerian Government As Container Falls On Cars In Apapa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.