Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,748 members, 7,908,889 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 01:43 PM

Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney (34816 Views)

Why I Rejected Invitation To Meet Osinbajo - Sabinus / Onyeka Onwenu: Why I Rejected Fela’s Marriage Proposal / BBNaija: Miracle Receives N1M Cheque From Pepsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by femicyrus(m): 6:45pm On Jun 22
otherway:

Unfortunately, the biblical definition of adultery only includes a married woman.

A married man sleeping with a single lady is fornication.

All nah sins but just know there is a difference.
That was Why Yeshua asked the accusers of the woman about to be stoned to death over your explanation to Stone her if they're sinless .

The difference you are talking about is called hypocrisy.

I am sure you are one of the old testament preacher.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Passersby123: 6:53pm On Jun 22
Desusi:

Really?
Yeah I can do anything for money right now
If I have the link I'll become a terrorist that's the stage I've found myself right now
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Ipobfraud: 6:54pm On Jun 22
They play, just they play.

argued about this on another thread, many said I was spiritual.

The moment you sleep with a married woman, things will begin to go wrong with you... many do not understand or agree

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Passersby123: 6:58pm On Jun 22
Ipobfraud:
They play, just they play.

I argued about this on another thread, many said I was spiritual.

The moment you sleep with a married woman, things will begin to go wrong with you... many do not understand or agree

Like how abeg, you have a paying job or investment company and you sleep with a married woman all my money will disappear abi, better leave that local village you're in and change your mentality, hook up girls are cashing out on a steady sleeping with married men making millions in a week and eating good food you dey here dey cap
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by tnerro1(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22
This boy again😁, him unbelievably stories no dey finish
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by hardon1(m): 7:35pm On Jun 22
Zonefree:

Almost all Nigerian celebrities once lived under Lagos bridge.

No mind them jor.
They all be cooking up petty and pitty stories all to make their journey to success interesting

Rubbish!
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Bankowner: 7:45pm On Jun 22
Zonefree:

So Lagos bridges are now inspiration to stardom.
Interesting!!
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by ElevationD: 7:57pm On Jun 22
OKOATA:
Why should a woman cover her body for her husband? Did she come to this life to come and cover her body? Stop all these primitive thinking in these age. Just because you married a woman don't give you the right over her body, she owns her body and you being the husband doesn't give you the full right over her body as if you own her or you created her.

Where is the primitive thinking please in the face of what you see everyday? Please tell me.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by gameshare542(m): 7:58pm On Jun 22
Will you keep quiet there

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by ElevationD: 8:10pm On Jun 22
femicyrus:

But why is the destiny of small girls sleeping with married men always speedy into greatness?

Greatness?
And you have not seen small girls used for rituals?
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by OKOATA(m): 9:17pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

Where is the primitive thinking please in the face of what you see everyday? Please tell me.
.https://www.nairaland.com/8132529/muslim-majority-country-parliamenthas-banned-hijab.

That's a country banning it. It's a primitive way of life. Do you even know the skin needs it's nurishment to fresh air and the sunlight? Why won't you have skin rashes when you cover your whole body.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Father4all: 9:24pm On Jun 22
Story. Nigerian are hypocritical people
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by ElevationD: 9:31pm On Jun 22
OKOATA:
.https://www.nairaland.com/8132529/muslim-majority-country-parliamenthas-banned-hijab.

That's a country banning it. It's a primitive way of life. Do you even know the skin needs it's nurishment to fresh air and the sunlight? Why won't you have skin rashes when you cover your whole body.

From the link posted by you, did you fail to read the following:
“ The Tajik authorities’ clampdown on the hijab began in 2007 when the education ministry banned both Islamic clothing and Western-style miniskirts for students”.

Even the western style mini skirts are considered an abomination in that country. Why? Simply that women should preserve their bodies properly.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by shonepa(m): 9:33pm On Jun 22
Is it ur lie😎

Feldie:
Mumu liar. She doesn't know how to do transfer or what? You think this is still 1990?
You just hear of "blank cheque" and decided to make up braindead story when was the last time you saw anybody with a cheque?
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by OKOATA(m): 9:34pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

From the link posted by you, did you fail to read the following:
“ The Tajik authorities’ clampdown on the hijab began in 2007 when the education ministry banned both Islamic clothing and Western-style miniskirts for students”.

Even the western style mini skirts are considered an abomination in that country. Why? Simply that women should preserve their bodies properly.
Oga using a normal hijab is still cool because the Catholic sisters use it too but making your wife dress like a ninja in hijab is nonsense. People around you will see you guys as terrorists trust me.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by eedhrisademola(m): 10:12pm On Jun 22
[quote author=ojun50 post=130602857]Wetin concern us

ABI NA, THANK YOU... LIKE IF HIN JAM HER NA GBAS GBOS LIKEWISE THE ODA WAY ROUND. SHIOOR!
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Babastrong(m): 10:15pm On Jun 22
[quote author=Edoreborn post=130604103]Soro ni yen? A si ere...[ lol. How much you go write?]
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Babastrong(m): 10:20pm On Jun 22
Truth be said, i go fall yakata because i no dey joke with anything that begins with letter "O" in yoruba lang.
Owo(money).
Obinrin(woman).
Ounje(food).
Obo(vigin^l).

etc.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by BalogunIdowu(m): 10:34pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:
That’s correct!

Sleep with a married woman and get ready for the consequences that come with it. Her body remains a secret known to her husband only.

That probably would have affected his destiny. He probably would not have been where he got today.

But if na single lady, he can continue to cut the grass Abi...
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by femicyrus(m): 12:48am On Jun 23
ElevationD:

Greatness?
And you have not seen small girls used for rituals?
You've not seen those living in luxury without any employment?
Keep looking for ritual victim to justify your believe
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by worldstevo: 5:38am On Jun 23
Feldie:
Mumu liar. She doesn't know how to do transfer or what? You think this is still 1990?
You just hear of "blank cheque" and decided to make up braindead story when was the last time you saw anybody with a cheque?

Oga, its seems you didn't study English language well BLANK cheque in this regard is an idiomatic expression saying unconditional access to her body not money. Ho study English well
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by nairamaniac: 5:56am On Jun 23
Feldie:
When someone says "blank cheque", it doesn't necessarily mean that a *physical cheque* was in place.

The word *blank cheque* is also a *FIGURE OF SPEECH* to mean *I WOULD GIVE OR PAY YOU ANUTHING YOU WANT*.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Omoboricash(m): 6:50am On Jun 23
phorget:

But I heard some cultures offers their wife to their guests as custom demands, what would you say about such culture and would the guest experience backwardness?
Guy you are smart dude. Im waiting for his response of your question.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Z110: 7:08am On Jun 23
Passersby123:
I'll sleep with the devil sef for money to eat today
bro no deh blame olosho oo.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Rybnyk(m): 8:37am On Jun 23

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by DangoteIvy: 5:44pm On Jun 23
ElevationD:
That’s correct!

Sleep with a married woman and get ready for the consequences that come with it. Her body remains a secret known to her husband only.

That probably would have affected his destiny. He probably would not have been where he got today

Yeah very correct! seconded. and to add yeah HER BODY INDEED REMAINS A SECRET KNOWN TO HER HUSBAND ONLY AND EX BOYFRIENDS ,IF ANY! JUST AS MARRIED MAN BODY REMAINS A SECRET KNOWN TO HIS WIFE ONLY, OR 4 WIVES ONLY(IF MUSLIM), cool AND ALL HIS EX GIRLFRIENDS BEFORE MARRIAGE, IF ANY!
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by BALLOSKI: 6:20pm On Jun 23
Zonefree:

I can't even spot the bridge that can accommodate someone around Ojuelegba right now. Abi na Iponri bridge? I tire.

@Topic

Don't sleep with another man's wife. It's very wrong.

But the part of blank cheque in the story is a lamba.
Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by idiflexzy(m): 7:18am On Jun 24
ElevationD:

Sleep with a married woman and begin to experience leakages in mysterious ways. No matter how wealthy you are, losses follow in unknown ways. You break a spiritual law when you do commit adultery.

No religion, no matter the country it comes from, tolerates adultery. Flee from married women, no matter what they offer.

Again it does not matter whether she informed you about her marital status or not. You face the music. Even the women know.
The same can be said about fornication

1 Like

Re: Why I Rejected Blank Cheque From Cheating Married Woman – Whitemoney by Mryacks: 8:25am On Jun 24
MrBachelor:

Tales made up by married men to scare men away from their wives.

Atoh...even though I don't condone it, I know that many elites (political big wigs, businessmen, office executives, etc) sleep with married women & men. How come they still prosper and operate codely? Food for thought

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido, Peruzzi Apologizes To Pamilerin For Slapping Him / Bam Bam And Teddy A Welcome Second Child Together (Photo) / Anna Banner In Fierce New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.