Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,455 members, 7,923,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ (48890 Views)

My Wife Threatened To End My Life And Send Me To The Afterlife (screenshots) / Ex-Wife Threatened To Take Me To Court For Children Custody / Man To Divorce His Wife In Ondo For Failing To Cook For Him. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Kaxmytex(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22
Matter
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Victerica(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22
Toh
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Verbtips(m): 10:25pm On Jun 22
Fisiryorh:
Awon jennyclay..... undecided
the subset dey visible
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by IbnB: 10:27pm On Jun 22
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/my-wife-threatened-to-kill-me-for-failing-to-satisfy-her-in-bed/

Black Widow

Good luck to you as a Black Hubby, try and stay alive if you can
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Formation10: 10:29pm On Jun 22
seuncyrus:
Auzubillah. A man who can't satisfy his wife/wives is worse than an infidel angry
can you satify your wife without taking drugs or you want to tell me that you can last 2 to 3 hrs on your wife

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by fof1: 10:29pm On Jun 22
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Eriggayabdem: 10:30pm On Jun 22
Carry your matter go Tiktok..
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Orlu13: 10:32pm On Jun 22
weak men everywhere.... wife wey u go beat, kick her out...u are crying to d public like a fool
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by africanusvu(m): 10:35pm On Jun 22
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
The greatest gift you can ever give a woman is to satisfy her and make her reach orgasm during sex
They cherish it so much

But the funny thing is women's orgasm is not easy ....they have to be emotionally happy with you before they can get to orgasm
Most times when we men about to cum that is when women are getting started

And sometimes some women have different positions that makes them enjoy sex and reach orgasm easily

Like my baby girl she prefers and reaches orgasm easily with the spooning positions...once we assume that positions on bed and I insert my fertile rod...she moan and recahes orgasm within ten minutes
,So,u mean u stay on top a woman for good precious ten minutes?, doing what, that's fucking too long

3 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Divoc19(f): 10:36pm On Jun 22
When the virgin born one child, go find another virgin

jeromestarks:
Marry a virgin woman if you want a peaceful lasting home.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by IdeasYapayaski: 10:37pm On Jun 22
Please tell her to go to hell with her frosty dried Kpekus...
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by 7upnigeria: 10:41pm On Jun 22
Roboto l'oko, obo shaushau. I don watch that werey guy video.
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Mcdubai: 10:42pm On Jun 22
Oga husband run 🏃‍♀️ ooo
My simple advice
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by 7upnigeria: 10:42pm On Jun 22
IdeasYapayaski:
Please tell her to go to hell with her frosty dried Kpekus...

🙊🙊🙊🤐
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:42pm On Jun 22
popweezy:
Which kind wahala be this again.. Garri , beans and pepper is too expensive for common layman. But one woman is somewhere craving for king Nasir.. This life get as e be
This does not happen in Nigeria read again
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by 7upnigeria: 10:45pm On Jun 22
cassidy1996:
Hmmmm.... Na to divorce...sharp... sharp

Because you can never satisfy her

Adam, David, Samson and Solomon all fell into that hole...

Solomon is in a class of his own.

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22
seuncyrus:
Auzubillah. A man who can't satisfy his wife/wives is worse than an infidel angry
and you the carrier of borehole are worse than Lucifer

2 Likes

Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by femi4: 10:53pm On Jun 22
fmlala:
You too try harder
He's 49...you want kill am
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Riskymarvelous(m): 10:56pm On Jun 22
My wife can't handle my pressure because I can last more than 2hours without using any drug aswear
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by jeromestarks: 10:57pm On Jun 22
dchamp234:

Virgin women don't like sex?
All women have utmost respect for the man who disvirgined them.
They won't try to hurt him unless he broke their heart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by AmazingELixir: 10:58pm On Jun 22
lipsrsealed

Dawan concern dem there.
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:03pm On Jun 22
Sexxxx is food to wives. cheesy
Make sure you feed well as a man,rest and take correct suppliments to fccck your wife to her full. angry don't bring sex complain her BC os sexx is basically necessity too. angry
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Nornate: 11:07pm On Jun 22
Don't even try to reconcile with her. Divorce ASAP, if u wan live because she'd use adultery take give u heart attack. Man,think well. Truth is ....u cannot satisfy her,no go do pass ur strength.
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by OgidiHerbals2(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22
If you don't satisfy her in bed it's not good as a man,what you can do is to find permanently solution to it...

Contact me regarding your sexual health issues
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Fisiryorh(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22
daddio:

Haba!!!

Nítorí Ọlọ́run

I no lie alaye...🤣

1 Like

Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by johnnychuks(m): 11:16pm On Jun 22
Abeg where can I get this kind of wife? I need some one like this pls, cause my wife is not meeting up too!
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Eriokanmi: 11:18pm On Jun 22
Fisiryorh:
Awon jennyclay..... undecided
E be like say the moniker no gree for you grin
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by baralatie(m): 11:19pm On Jun 22
Kaxmytex:
Matter
is anything that has weight and occupies space
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by baralatie(m): 11:21pm On Jun 22
Riskymarvelous:
My wife can't handle my pressure because I can last more than 2hours without using any drug aswear
🤔🤧
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by Kaxmytex(m): 11:24pm On Jun 22
baralatie:
is anything that has weight and occupies space
Do you know that if anything that has weight and occupies space tire you, u automatically becomes mattias
Re: ‘my Wife Threatened To Kill Me For Failing To Satisfy Her In Bed’ by CastedNairaland: 11:27pm On Jun 22

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / Man Who Constantly Beats Wife Says Cash & Good Sex Is the Reason She Can't Leave / Man Who Rescued Baby Girl Dumped By Road Side In Enugu Shares Her New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.