Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,864 members, 7,980,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 12:06 AM

My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt (42745 Views)

I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test (part 2) / I Finally Took My Children For DNA Test / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Sapasenator: 7:55pm On Jul 03
He is getting a low-income subsidy and converting to Naira. Na bills go finish that money with the number of her childer and she will have zero savings.

1 Like

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Theoarhics: 8:04pm On Jul 03
RealityKings:
Does the Italian government spend naira?

The equivalent to naira that's what he meant
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by fareed69(m): 8:08pm On Jul 03
Continue to have more
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:14pm On Jul 03
givedemwotowoto:

He’s probably a poor person in Italy because government assistance usually comes with an income cap, so don’t compare him with politicians

You're apt. There's certain income you earn and won't be assisted by government.

We rise by lifting others
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:15pm On Jul 03
RealityKings:
Does Ur government even give you any naira value
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by AkhereOkaka(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03
helinues:
A friend who just arrived Canada said he is also receiving close to a million naira monthly pending till he finds a job.

Our politicians do travel to those countries, they have kids, friends and family there, but for them to replicate the same always hard for them to do

That's unemployment benefit, note it's for a certain period it will stop and they will probably help you find a job

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by helinues: 8:16pm On Jul 03
AkhereOkaka:

That's unemployment benefit, note it's for a certain period it will stop and they will probably help you find a job

A friend who just arrived Canada said he is also receiving close to a million naira monthly pending till he finds a job.
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Omoawoke: 8:25pm On Jul 03
Matheusmartin:
Definitely naira equivalent.

Maybe about 600 euros..
Does he spend in naira in Italy? The guy is just exaggerating details
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Omoawoke: 8:28pm On Jul 03
helinues:

Our politicians do travel to those countries, they have kids, friends and family there, but for them to replicate the same always hard for them to do

Maybe 700 Canadian dollars… house rent could be over 1000 per month not to talk of utilities and other expenses. He has still broke and in debt. People give half baked stories

1 Like

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by ObalendeCMS: 8:38pm On Jul 03
Definitely an igbo guy.

*hisses*
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by astonished: 8:44pm On Jul 03
Breakup is Nigeria solutions & the youth are still deceiving themselves..

Nigeria problem is far beyond what eye can see, so many youth have not realized this & still believe one fake messaih can fix Nigeria.

If you go back to history & birth of the country Nigeria, you will trace the source of the problem we are facing today & only solution is breakup

TheChameleon:
grin

These kind of comments amuse me.

Nigerians pay tithes, go to Hajj. But when it comes to pay tax they will refuse.

The excuse is : after all, the FG is doing nothing but embezzling.

There's a point, YES Government is full of thieves. YES Government & lawmakers ensure their benefits are all well taken care of.

But the grim reality is that in developed countries from monarchy days... everyone is heavily taxed.

Oil income can't sufficiently cover for a welfare system.

Japa isn't the solution to the issues in Africa. We really need to look inwards. Japan and Germany rose from the ashes of near annihilation after World War II. See where they are today.

Africans still have to be told not to defecate in water sources for drinking & cooking. We have to be told not to vandalise public amenities e.g. Iron rods of bridges.

Leaders and followers need total reorientation.

I was shocked when I saw London, Mecca and Dubai for the first time in person and not on TV.

I wondered how our leaders go for vacation, go on Hajj and then return to say " this is how I will rule my own country".
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by RealityKings: 8:45pm On Jul 03
dogo568:

My friend. That amount can't get you a decent accomodation in Italy. You spend where you work.

Thanks for enlightening me. I wouldn't have known if you didn't tell me
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by jojothaiv(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03
slimfit1:
Nothing new Nigerian lawmakers are making more than that in a month your kids are not getting enough oh. That's how useless naira has become. Paying lawmakers reckless wages has caused inflation.
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Babaelemu: 9:30pm On Jul 03
The other i quoted on a social platform that over population is one of our major setback and someone commented that "Na God dey take care of pikin"
Feldie:
that's not feasible in Nigeria. There are more people in just 4 states in Nigeria than the whole of Italy, same with Canada. One aboki man planting sugarcane who gives birth to 17 children and his neighbors and brothers doing the same thing, how will government pay all those people?
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Buliwyf: 9:31pm On Jul 03
Lol. All this bragging semi-illiterates. I am sure the 1 million he is talking about is for like 3 kids. Germany probably pays the highest in the EU and even they don't pay up to 1 million naira equivalent per kid.
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Wsx2: 10:54pm On Jul 03
helinues:

You need about 1.8million naira monthly to survive in canada as single and about 3million a month for family of 3 . Rent for an apart goes from $2200 dollars, a room with shared kitchen and toilet from $800 dollars, Canada is not cheap. That person must have filed for refugee and what they are giving the person cant pay rent a month so how are they going to feed. They give some of them free accommodation to support themselves. The money given to these people is tax payers money.

Those with PR and have several kids are cheating the system too. They get child benefit every month which is from tax payers month. The government deduct about 700 dollars tax from my earning every month and this is what they give these people for free. It is tax payers money
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Shikena(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03
The point flew right over your head. You don't have to jump on a post with assumptions, that way you avoid arguing with yourself.

Wotowotoman:

Stop generalizing abeg. Out of every 100 Vietnamese in the US, how many are making it big? How is it different from other nationalities? Those wey go make am go always make am. Regardless of the nationality…
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Drone95(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03
helinues:

no be asylum people be that?
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by lekonso: 11:38pm On Jul 03
helinues:

They never want you to enjoy what they are enjoying
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by grandstar(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03
helinues:

Where is the money to replicate it? Almost 75% of last year's budget was destined to be spent on debt servicing.

Most importantly, many economist condemn the generous welfare in Italy as it makes many lazy snd entitled. In Southern Italy, many don't work and they depend on a welfare check.

Some even take informal work and still claim unemployment benefits. The Devil is in the details.

What a country like Nigeria needs is a fast growing economy and very low unemployment rate.

2 Likes

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by GenFunction: 1:19am On Jul 04
systems that work,nt akpabio telling us to wait 8 yrs nd loose weight.
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Dshocker(m): 2:25am On Jul 04
RealityKings:
j

Use your initiative, he meant when the money were converted into naira
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by alphaNomega: 4:08am On Jul 04
slimfit1:
Nothing new Nigerian lawmakers are making more than that in a month your kids are not getting enough oh. That's how useless naira has become. Paying lawmakers reckless wages has caused inflation.
reckless wages and criminal pension packages for former governors, and heads of state.

on top of that, yahya bello still stole kogi's money to pay his children's school fees in dollars. EFCC/SARS chairman wants to reclaim the money. who knows what happens next?
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by IbeOkehie: 4:13am On Jul 04
givedemwotowoto:

He’s probably a poor person in Italy because government assistance usually comes with an income cap, so don’t compare him with politicians

Besides many or most Black African welfare recipients in Western Europe & North America hold informal, unrecorded jobs. I know ILLEGAL migrant families in the USA making $3K per month AND have other jobs.

Good Luck to the West.
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Lekan239(m): 6:45am On Jul 04
Jobless man. Make them no give am na weather hin go fit afford pin for his child for that their very expensive country... Nigeria is going that over expensive way too self
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by lanre316: 6:45am On Jul 04
Some people are dumb sha. Imagine if tax payers in Italy read this
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Munzy14(m): 6:49am On Jul 04
Gistmedia10:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjO6BnVOsKQ

An Italy-based Nigerian man has caused a stir on social media by claiming that his children receive a monthly allowance of one million Naira from the Italian government. The man shared his story in a viral video, highlighting the benefits his family enjoys living in Italy.

"In Italy, the welfare system is exceptional," he said. "My children receive one million Naira every month from the government. This support ensures they have access to quality education and a good standard of living."

This claim has sparked widespread interest and debate among Nigerians. Some praised the Italian welfare system, while others want the Nigerian government to emulate it.
Never tap into this..He is suffering.

He is a tax burden, meaning he has no job.
Smh. Ike gwuru
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by lanre316: 6:50am On Jul 04
IbeOkehie:

Besides many or most Black African welfare recipients in Western Europe & North America hold informal, unrecorded jobs. I know ILLEGAL migrant families in the USA making $3K per month AND have other jobs.

Good Luck to the West.

The West is beginning to wake up and tightening grip on immigration. Expect lots of deportations and more visa denials in the coming months and years.

It's actually good luck to prospective japarians

2 Likes

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by headboyprince(m): 9:19am On Jul 04
etrange:
lol… You don’t live in Nigeria and you don’t spend in naira. Why express the money in Naira just to make it seem huge? That’s about €600 years or less depending on the rate used. It’s a good thing if it’s true but expressing in naira just to wow Nigerians is unnecessary.

Does anyone what this specific welfare program is called? What’s the criteria for payment?
which one is your government paying to kids. Mumu even full grown adults in Nigeria are begging for crumbs to feed. Your government can't increase minimum wage

And your here yapping trash. Those kids will never know suffering again forever. Unlike you who isn't sure of your next meal.

2 Likes

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by headboyprince(m): 9:24am On Jul 04
Lekan239:
Jobless man. Make them no give am na weather hin go fit afford pin for his child for that their very expensive country... Nigeria is going that over expensive way too self
see jealousy, those kids can feed your entire family every month. 🤭 While that poor man can feed your entire community with his monthly wages. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by headboyprince(m): 9:28am On Jul 04
Omoawoke:

Maybe 700 Canadian dollars… house rent could be over 1000 per month not to talk of utilities and other expenses. He has still broke and in debt. People give half baked stories
mumu praise good thing when you see it. Those guys are enjoying in Canada you're too proud to accept the truth. Pride leads no where

700 dollars without working is cool money tongue
Re: My Children Receive ₦1 Million Naira Monthly From The Italian Govt by Omoawoke: 9:33am On Jul 04
headboyprince:
mumu praise good thing when you see it. Those guys are enjoying in Canada you're too proud to accept the truth. Pride leads no where

700 dollars without working is cool money tongue

I know say poverty don finish you. So 700 dollars is like making heaven to you and has clouded your reasoning.
Do you know those homeless Americans collect free money every month from government yet they homeless and don’t have a life? When the money you receive is less than your expense, that’s being broke.
And there are no free money anywhere, someone is paying for it and when you get a job, they will tax you and collect back their money

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Husband Threatened To Divorce Me Because Of His Friend. / Crippled Man In His Flooded Hut With His Children (video & Pictures) / I Am Tired Of My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.