Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,602 members, 7,878,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... (46194 Views)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Can You Finish This Food In 30 Minutes For N1million? / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Olarewaju89: 8:42am On Jun 24
Who are you calling to help you finish this... kiss

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Niok: 9:52am On Jun 24
For this thieffnubu regime?
If I no fit finish am, I go pour am for polythene bag carry am go house

402 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by flakkybakky(f): 7:08pm On Jun 24
finish bawo,i will make stew with the proteins nd store the rice in the freezers

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Premiumbuy(m): 10:31pm On Jun 24
Premium Be Unto You
If no one is with me, then I'm eating it all alone.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by MMempire(m): 10:20am On Jun 25
Nobody.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Mariangeles(f): 2:26pm On Jun 25
Some Nigerians are not generous sha.
Na wa! undecided

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Donchieli: 1:20pm On Jun 26
Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by aylive02(m): 1:20pm On Jun 26
grin

I believe in myself 💯💯💯

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by southsouthking(m): 1:21pm On Jun 26
Me myself and his.
Chicken and jollof rice, can kill for it.
The eggs though.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Ballzproblemm: 1:21pm On Jun 26
only I can finish that on a good day.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by JayTripz(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26
My babe, Bose na her name.....She sabi chop....omo she fit read this comment like this he don red oooooooo.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by MrBroke(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26
I'm calling myself. Thank God say i no get credit for my sim to call anybody self grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by onome25(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26
Olarewaju89:
Who are you calling to help you finish this... kiss

Omo this one small nah...
Even no go even do my pikin...
Who cause am.......Tinubu grin

5 Likes

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by ogashman(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26
If I no fit finished, I give to jack my dog

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by emmabest2000(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by 7demons: 1:22pm On Jun 26
Nonsense, poverty stricken post.
Hustle so food won't be a luxury to you.
People are buying & building houses worth millions. Poverty minds are gushing about food. Idiòts!

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Noeasyway042(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26
I, me and myself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by samuel97(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26
Make I call Smeagol to come join me

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Bullfallo(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Riskymarvelous(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26
Aswear i will never call anybody

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by PulsingPurple(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26
Nairaland Frontpage na cruise 😅

I sha remove two chicken and leave the rest, rice doesn't look that nice.

Give me something native lemme store in my small freezer, away from all family members 😏

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Aziishyco(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26
My course mate, Patrick Agu, only that guy can finish this food and meat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Sleekfingers: 1:23pm On Jun 26
It is only a glutton ( wobiya) will finish such in a sitting ..

I don't eat chicken though. I will eat one eggand 2 pieces of turkey and small portion of rice. I will give out the rest

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by fadre5(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26
Just the sight of this my belle begin rumble…

Omo 🤔
Make person bless me na, since morning
9030306953 OPay

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by dododawa1: 1:24pm On Jun 26
FOR THIS REGIME

OR

ANOTHER
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Absuchat(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26
E no go even reach me sef

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by igahdavid(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26
Would have called Bae, but she no go gree me enjoy am. She go dey complain, still dey chop am.

Her complains will be like
The pepper they used is not original. Its tasting some how.
The oil they used in frying the chicken has stayed long in the shelf before they bought it and its smelling one kind.

But she go still chop pass

Need Car Tracker
Call or WhatsApp 0803 314 1851
dtech Car Tracker

7 Likes

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Lovelydaisies: 1:24pm On Jun 26
Calling who? angry

Anyway, my daughter will attack the eggs. My husband, the chicken. Me? The rice and two drumsticks.

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by joseph1832(m): 1:24pm On Jun 26
Ishilove.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by noble2faith(m): 1:25pm On Jun 26
Make I see am first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria? / How Many / Is It Safe To Place Your Gas Cylynder In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.