Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,122 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:04 AM

Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... (46357 Views)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Can You Finish This Food In 30 Minutes For N1million? / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by MrDoGood(m): 1:26pm On Jun 26
Nobody.

Because tomorrow no sure
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by CalabarPikin: 1:26pm On Jun 26
I no want
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by essentialone(m): 1:27pm On Jun 26
I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the skies...

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by aywagze(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26
There is famine in nigeria ..i will eat this for one month ..🤔

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by RealityKings: 1:29pm On Jun 26
[quote authorpost=130630456]Who kiss[/quote]

Carcholce so that we can finish it together
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by nawa4naija(m): 1:29pm On Jun 26
.. l
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by SocialJustice: 1:30pm On Jun 26
Niok:
For this thieffnubu regime?
If I no fit finish am, I go pour am for polythene bag carry am go house
Case closed.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by scoobyblogspot(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26
Olarewaju89:
Who are you calling to help you finish this... kiss

My 1year 3months old daughter and my wife.. shikena

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by verifiablefacts: 1:32pm On Jun 26
What's egg doing there please.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Pootle: 1:34pm On Jun 26
boogyman the ganja ma grin

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Ishilove: 1:35pm On Jun 26
joseph1832:
Ishilove.
Buhahahaha!! Stopeet 😂😂😂
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Ten06(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26
My wife and my children
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by omoredia: 1:36pm On Jun 26
Cubana chief priest

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by dheilaw1(m): 1:38pm On Jun 26
Omoa
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Maxtipulation(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26
A Ghanaian friend to eat only the eggs grin
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Sluacoast(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26
Me my myself I'm capable of finishing it.. na mumu dey call person for tinubu regime 😅🤣
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by joseph1832(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26
Ishilove:

Buhahahaha!! Stopeet 😂😂😂
stop what? grin
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by starpower(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26
Niok:
For this thieffnubu regime?
If I no fit finish am, I go pour am for polythene bag carry am go house
my wife and sister, or else i better keep it forever as a secret.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by rajiedreez: 1:40pm On Jun 26
Who like how, I don't understand
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by adekanmbi1986(m): 1:43pm On Jun 26
Rukky!!!

He will finish it in 30 seconds.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by actrinity(m): 1:44pm On Jun 26
Olarewaju89:
Who are you calling to help you finish this... kiss
I will call my lovely family oooo, we will devour it together
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Bluntemperor: 1:50pm On Jun 26
flakkybakky:
finish bawo,i will make stew with the proteins nd store the rice in the freezers

Aunty/ Madam, NAFDAC has warned against storing food in your Fridge or Freezers!😄😂.

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by eliwa47(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26
I won't call anybody, I will eat and keep the remaining in the fridge grin
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Chibuzoripob: 1:51pm On Jun 26
sad grin my Daughter my adorable princess 👸 kiss kiss
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Antoeni(m): 1:53pm On Jun 26
Femi Fani Kayode & Sabinus
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by FashionCookie(f): 1:55pm On Jun 26
I go chop am remain then continue later.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by AbujaLagos: 1:56pm On Jun 26
Remember NAFDAC said is not good to preserve cooked food in freezer more than 4dys grin
flakkybakky:
finish bawo,i will make stew with the proteins nd store the rice in the freezers

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by RealityKings: 1:57pm On Jun 26
I am calling LordIsaac so that we can finish it together
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by omooba05: 1:58pm On Jun 26
Rose go finish this food within 5 minutes.. Dem no born even spanner well
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Paulpg(m): 1:58pm On Jun 26
My wife
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Kingluqman(m): 2:00pm On Jun 26
Why I go call person when I never see the bottom of the plate Na grin
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by WantsandMore: 2:05pm On Jun 26
flakkybakky:
Correct. Feels like a week's worth of binge diets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / Hilarious Reasons Nigerians Eat Meat Last / This OR 100K Cash? Choose Wisely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.