Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:03 PM

Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... (46440 Views)

How Many Fufu Can You Finish? / Can You Finish This Food In 30 Minutes For N1million? / Can You Finish A Full Pack Of Spaghetti In One Sitting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Rexymania(m): 2:10pm On Jun 26
Iya Malik my wife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by eepeepook: 2:12pm On Jun 26
I have friends who will call me if they come across such. Thank God I long eliminated stingy fools from my posse.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by maasoap(m): 2:15pm On Jun 26
Olarewaju89:
Who are you calling to help you finish this... kiss

Well, my wife.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by travelzcruix: 2:15pm On Jun 26
For this small food, even my little nephew go cry first cos him no go beleful
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by maasoap(m): 2:17pm On Jun 26
7demons:
Nonsense, poverty stricken post.
Hustle so food won't be a luxury to you.
People are buying & building houses worth millions. Poverty minds are gushing about food. Idiòts!

Lol. Poverty don wreck this one's life so tey he can't even remember how to laugh. Na u dey feed everyone here or na u dey give dem shelter? Fuul

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Imoobot(m): 2:20pm On Jun 26
Finidi go finish am sharp.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by baralatie(m): 2:26pm On Jun 26
essentialone:
I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the skies...
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by RealityKings: 2:30pm On Jun 26
MrDoGood:
Nobody.
Because tomorrow no sure
Have faith
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Jocdon(m): 2:33pm On Jun 26
This is exactly what i just finished eating now and am hungry again. NA ONLY GOD GO SETTLE MY CASE.

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Williams150(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26
Is not enough,let it be more than this....
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by tnerro1(m): 2:35pm On Jun 26
Guy, nothing do my freezer oo

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by lhurd: 2:39pm On Jun 26
grin
Niok:
For this thieffnubu regime?
If I no fit finish am, I go pour am for polythene bag carry am go house
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Obierika(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26
Absuchat:
E no go even reach me sef

grin
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by We4all: 2:55pm On Jun 26
7demons:
People are buying & building houses worth millions. Poverty minds are gushing about food. Idiòts!

Anything that requires money to fund is luxurious. If you don't eat enough, where will the energy to hustle come from?

2 Likes

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by MrDoGood(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26
RealityKings:

Have faith

Oya na grin
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Orashiboy(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26
I will call Fubara supporters
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by RealityKings: 2:57pm On Jun 26
MrDoGood:

Oya na grin

Make I send aza abeg.
I no wann die like this
Hunger wan pai me
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by baralatie(m): 2:58pm On Jun 26
tnerro1:
Guy, nothing do my freezer oo
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by izubext007: 3:00pm On Jun 26
I will call my self again
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by ufotunang: 3:03pm On Jun 26
Who calls anybody to come and eat food with him or her nowadays in this Tinubu renewed shege hard economy,,?🙄
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Olatara(f): 3:14pm On Jun 26
7demons:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by IPDGP: 3:18pm On Jun 26
My dog
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Allenmuller(m): 3:19pm On Jun 26
Callin' no bodi ,jux bein' honest to my self an calculative dat's all ,ah would say .
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Moso199124(m): 3:26pm On Jun 26
7demons:
wahala the lifestyle cost na you no know
grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Zidac: 3:36pm On Jun 26
Nobody because the menu can never be mine
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by JuanDeDios: 3:42pm On Jun 26
flakkybakky:
finish bawo,i will make stew with the proteins nd store the rice in the freezers
Ha, that's not a very motherly thing to do.
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Abaziaka: 3:46pm On Jun 26
My wife will be delighted to see me through
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by StreetFight: 3:50pm On Jun 26
Niok:
For this thieffnubu regime?
If I no fit finish am, I go pour am for polythene bag carry am go house

This is the definition of Poverty
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Teejaney88(m): 3:50pm On Jun 26
I'm calling MYSELF o...😋
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by LOVEGINO(m): 3:53pm On Jun 26
Olarewaju89:
Who are you calling to help you finish this... kiss
na Amina oooo
Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by iceflex(m): 4:10pm On Jun 26
7demons:

Weray where the money dey, to see money chop self na God so I should not enjoy mywin life time if I no get money to build house I go chop. Person wey get money to build house now check am well na illegally job

1 Like

Re: Who Are You Calling To Help You Finish This... by Deepspirituals: 4:12pm On Jun 26
7demons:

You really have 7 Demons ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This OR 100K Cash? Choose Wisely / Checkout The Rice I Bought In A Local Kaduna Market / 22 Foods Nigerians Miss Most While Living Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.