Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,688 members, 7,892,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:56 PM

Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists (38909 Views)

Lagos Consumes N328 Billion Worth Of Beef Annually – Govt / The Bush Meats I Killed This Morning / 5 Unhealthy Meats You Should Avoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by MrBachelor: 7:43pm On Jun 26
Chai!

Snake meat dey sweet sha.
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by Ken4Christ: 7:46pm On Jun 26
OZIOGU1:

Yea, conveying cows from north to south is very expensive

The cost will reduce if our train system is working. What is the government doing all the trillions they are borrowing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by FreeStuffsNG: 7:46pm On Jun 26
NwaNimo1:
Calabar?

Dogs nko?

cheesy Dogs have japa. 404 error

2 Likes

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by phemmie06(m): 7:48pm On Jun 26
We have been advised to grow our crops but the question is are we rear our cows and other aquatic animals?
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by wallrichy: 7:49pm On Jun 26
Nigeria always find alternatives to all things. More reason why we always tolerate nonsense leaders. They know that whatever they do to Nigerian, no matter how they maltreat Nigerians, they will always find an alternative.
Can you believe that Nigerians have devised substitute to Tomato etc.....even if it will kill them.....quickly they seek alternatives to everything.....they couldn't afford air flight to abroad, quickly they devised means by crossing to Togo, Cotonou etc....to enter cheap flights to their destination. High fuel price, they decided to be walking half the distance while some decided to be pushing their cars a little distance before kicking it on top move.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚.....naija people are born to suffer from the hands of these Corrupt politicians

Seunpapa65:
Nigerians and alternative

4 Likes

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by CartelKenneth: 7:50pm On Jun 26
Antoeni:
Calabar People Don't EVEN Eat Normal Meat πŸ– in. the First Place, They Eat Odd Meats Like , Albino Meat, Vulture , Owl, Snakes, Frog or. Toad,

Albino ke?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by CartelKenneth: 7:50pm On Jun 26
MrBachelor:
Chai!

Snake meat dey sweet sha.

Bloody Savage🀣🀣
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by SlavaUkraini: 7:50pm On Jun 26
I Prophesy....

Everyone that voted for Jagaban will soon be eating rat meat due to the hardship..

1 Like

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by Ojuntana: 7:50pm On Jun 26
Meeehn

Tinubulation is everywhere
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by CartelKenneth: 7:51pm On Jun 26
Seunpapa65:
Nigerians and alternative

Very soon calabar people will soon start eating Yoruba people believed to be the cause of their problems

1 Like

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by Sucolee(m): 7:51pm On Jun 26
Elsueno:
I can easily recognise Cow, RAM, goat, camel meat etc....These are the most common meat in the market, anything else that doesn't look like these, I won't buy
bro,have you tasted cat meat b4? Pls try it nd thank me later

1 Like

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by malsnoop(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26
Meat na meat abeg

1 Like

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by maasoap(m): 7:52pm On Jun 26
Emmabyte:
Make Snake and Donkey no vex na Tinubu and his happy slaves aka Yoruba cowards cos am
You crying? You wailing?
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by Proserpina: 7:53pm On Jun 26
Make them Sha no send us back to 2020 embarassed
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by SaLongs1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 26
Are they just seeing these meats for the first time? Make dem no lie, e don tay wey our blodas from dat side dey chop all those aforementioned meats na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by SalamRushdie: 7:55pm On Jun 26
APC can only be from the devil

1 Like

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by Didijiji: 7:55pm On Jun 26
Tinubulation

The curse Nigeria Carries at this moment
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by SaLongs1(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26
CartelKenneth:

Albino ke?
grin In other words they are cannibals.

1 Like

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by Christistruth00: 7:59pm On Jun 26
Raise Quails they Multiply fast

1 Like

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by Offpointng: 8:01pm On Jun 26
ItisWell22:
Snake??
Do they tell people buying it’s snake meat?
Don't you have eyes to see it yourself??
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by StoryHaven: 8:08pm On Jun 26
No be dat area dem dey chop human being before?

Be careful as a non indigene there o.

1 Like

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by ppogba: 8:10pm On Jun 26
What about 404?
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by spencekat(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26
NwaNimo1:
Calabar?

Dogs nko?

That one cost die. Na from Plateau they dey bring them from.
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by spencekat(m): 8:10pm On Jun 26
ppogba:
What about 404?
E cost. They no dey use am cook soup or stew too.
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by OKEIYIOKODU: 8:10pm On Jun 26
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by frlday2: 8:13pm On Jun 26
Like in warri, any meat u buy around Agbaroh, ugheli, just know say na donkey 🐴 u dey buy dey chop. Infact it has enter warri. The day I saw were they are killing those donkey and those meat seller troop in there to buy I stop eating anything called meat in warri and it's environ

2 Likes

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by PARADIZEPRIEST: 8:17pm On Jun 26
donkey cheap pass cow meat?
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by Usmanovic95(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26
Are donkey and horse meat that cheap compared to cow and goat meat? I actually use to class them as exotic and luxury meat, so I'm just speechless now.
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by Inosky: 8:22pm On Jun 26
Nigerians always finding a way to adjust to poverty while their politicians are living ostentatious lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by celestineteryim: 8:22pm On Jun 26
Now una done know the help of north abi?
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by emu22(m): 8:22pm On Jun 26
OZIOGU1:

Tufiakwa grin

Snake way dey taste like chicken neck nai you dey say tufiakwa
Re: Snake, Donkey Meats Flood Calabar Markets As High Cost Of Beef Persists by descarado: 8:25pm On Jun 26
Mushroom is a very good alternative but Nigerians don't eat mushroom. It can be easily cultivated and dried for family use. Pirate only know source of protein are egg, meat and fish.
Then beans. Pigeon pea is an excellent source of protein. Better than all the beans we eat bit naija man will rather eat pizza and suya.

We eat to fill the tummy not the quality.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Caught This Pigeon Flying In My Room, I Cooked And Ate It / Lagos People Won't Kill Me With Stew, Oil & Pepper / Sallah: Sellers Lament Low Patronage As Ram Costs Jump To ₦750,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.