Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,715 members, 7,892,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone (40524 Views)

Help A Rat Is Harassing Me In My House It's Opens My Food Pot / My Wife's Wahala. Goes Through My Phone Every 3 Days / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Xpol: 2:36pm On Jun 28
Ashawoman82:
anomaly is different from a glitch or error... Make thorough research...instead of arguing try to learn.
what are you saying, can't an error makes you deviate from the normal procedure? Do you even know the meaning of anomaly? Or you think it has just one meaning? Go check your dictionary before bragging like an English professor.

These are just two of what anomaly means:

anomaly (plural anomalies)

A deviation from a rule or from what is regarded as normal; an outlier.
Synonyms: abnormality, deviance, deviation, exception, inconsistency, irregularity, phenomenon
▼ show
Something or someone that is strange or unusual.
He is an anomaly among his friends in that he's the only one who's unmarried.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Emeka71(m): 2:44pm On Jun 28
oliverwrites:
A 5 year old can't be that smart. Yes, she is smarter than the average but it is definitely not my pin.
She has her fingerprint registered on your phone she is a smart babe.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by BluntCrazeMan: 3:14pm On Jun 28
oliverwrites:
The first time she did it I felt it was a coincidence. But it has happened many times that I think her fingerprints opens my phone.

Two different phones now.

There are times it doesn't open it but I have seen this happen like 6 times.

Is this a normal thing?
The Fingerprint sensor on your phone doesn't have high precision.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Ashawoman82: 3:35pm On Jun 28
Xpol:
what are you saying, can't an error makes you deviate from the normal procedure? Do you even know the meaning of anomaly? Or you think it has just one meaning? Go check your dictionary before bragging like an English professor.

Synonyms: abnormality, deviance, deviation, exception, inconsistency, irregularity, phenomenon
▼ show
lol, guy you're something else, u just stated the answer base on the dictionary definition and u are here still arguing.. What kind of person are u... When u say something is an anomaly is science context, it means all conditions and factors are normal but yet something still strange happens... If it's based on a mistake, then it's not considered an anomaly, error .. When u say there's an error in a programme is different from when u say there's an anomaly in a gene.. Try and learn bro .. Words have better meaning depending on the context its being used, and even based on the definition u wrote, u only buttressed my point.

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by ariesbull: 3:42pm On Jun 28
ruggedtimi:
so if you commit a crime and leave your fingerprint behind the scene, she can be arrested for the crime.
you watch roo much movies ...is it in Nigeria
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by GreatOchuks: 3:53pm On Jun 28
Allthetruth:
My 4 years old son came to me one day, and said, no matter how many times I changed the pattern and password he will still be able to open my phone, lo and behold he showed me the tricks they uses to open either my phone or their mums phone. He said after I opened my phone with partners they will bend the phone sideways. And truly when you try it,you will see the pattern fingerprint on your phone surface. But after he told me this I gave a heavy nock no his head and I told him that is a stealing attitude.

Because we have changed patterns like billion times but they will still open it.
Just did a similar experiment with my own phone now , wiped the surface clear , added my pattern to open it , switched the screen off , bent it sideways against the light and all I can say right now is
"Omor !!!!!!! "
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Kingray10: 3:55pm On Jun 28
Hintme:
you're just ranting like a maad man. Who knows if you're a poor boy sef
As you no fit afford 3squal mean you think everyone is like you.
Them dy write riches for faceless forum.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by GreatOchuks: 4:14pm On Jun 28
Xpol:
This may be the case.
Smart person will first go to the phone settings and check for any additional fingerprint than rushing to post it on NL. If her fingerprint is not added then the flaw is from the phone, two different people's fingerprints have never found to be same.
What you don't know is clearly bigger than you , read through the comments and re-orient yourself
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by AnyanwuSilas: 4:24pm On Jun 28
tuzle:
twins don't share same finger print. Everybody on this earth has a different finger print

I didn't say twins have same finger print, I said I have seen a twin that share same finger print. You can check it on YouTube.

2 Sisters

1 Like

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Xpol: 7:45pm On Jun 28
Ashawoman82:
lol, guy you're something else, u just stated the answer base on the dictionary definition and u are here still arguing.. What kind of person are u... When u say something is an anomaly is science context, it means all conditions and factors are normal but yet something still strange happens... If it's based on a mistake, then it's not considered an anomaly, error .. When u say there's an error in a programme is different from when u say there's an anomaly in a gene.. Try and learn bro .. Words have better meaning depending on the context its being used, and even based on the definition u wrote, u only buttressed my point.
This doesn't need any argument, anomaly have more than one meaning.

You base your argument on the number 2 meaning I pasted and I base mine on the number 1 meaning.

So if you're still saying I'm wrong then you better erase other meaning so that it's left with only yours.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Xpol: 8:02pm On Jun 28
Ashawoman82:
If you continue this argument after seeing the attachment then I have no other option than to ignore you.

Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Ashawoman82: 8:17pm On Jun 28
Xpol:
If you continue this argument after seeing the attachment then I have no other option than to ignore you.
dude I'm talking based on the context of science.. What kind of person are u for christ sake... Anomaly is just the scientific way of calling something abnormal.. Haba.
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Ashawoman82: 8:20pm On Jun 28
Xpol:

▼ show
in the aspect of science, anomaly can occur when there's no single error, that's what I'm telling u...
Re: My Daughter's Fingerprint Opens My Phone by Coronavirus1: 8:49pm On Jun 28
Xpol:
This may be the case.
Smart person will first go to the phone settings and check for any additional fingerprint than rushing to post it on NL. If her fingerprint is not added then the flaw is from the phone, two different people's fingerprints have never found to be same.
Yes you are right he just want to trend

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Demon Wife Has Finally Left My House / Oyibo Man Pounds Yam For His African Wife / How Should I Punish My Brother For Doing This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.