Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,795 members, 7,893,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 July 2024 at 01:14 AM

Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace (37039 Views)

Emirate Tussle: Flag Of Authority Hoisted At Aminu Ado Bayero’s Mini Palace / Emir of Kano, Aminu Ado Bayero Takes New Wife (Photos) / Emir Of Kano, Ado Bayero To Marry Ex-Girlfriend, Hajiyayye (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by tishbite42: 10:23am On Jun 29
bixton:

They never thought it would happen the way they conceived their plans. A coup they thought to have accomplished favourably.
SLS should have just moved away and not have accepted his re-installment. This cannot be erased from the history books of the Emirate. But it's good it happened now.
I think I like Ado Bayero, you don't get to see him talk much in public unlike SLS who makes public remarks the way politicians do without hesitation and rethink.

Everyone loves AAB. He's coordinated like his Dad. SLS is a rabble rouser. A hypocritical one for that matter. That's why the political class detest him.

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by bixton(m): 10:48am On Jun 29
tishbite42:

Everyone loves AAB. He's coordinated like his Dad. SLS is a rabble rouser . A hypocritical one for that one. That's why the political class detest him.

Facts @the bolded.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Namigotalktru: 6:11am On Jun 30
bixton:

I laugh in kanuri.
The only people who own the State are those who are governed and not those who govern. That is the fact.

I’m sure what you wrote makes sense to you but if you the people owned your state BH would not be there collecting all your local governments again while you the people do nothing, again. Smh
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by bixton(m): 7:15am On Jun 30
Namigotalktru:

I’m sure what you wrote makes sense to you but if you the people owned your state BH would not be there collecting all your local governments again while you the people do nothing, again. Smh

Yes, it makes sense to me.
Apologies, but I don't come from where BH or any insurgents overrun our lands. Such don't exist where I come from.
Re: Ado Bayero Hoists Flag At Nassarawa Mini Palace by Namigotalktru: 2:02pm On Jun 30
bixton:

Yes, it makes sense to me.
Apologies, but I don't come from where BH or any insurgents overrun our lands. Such don't exist where I come from.

Then stop claiming Kanuri and claim your jungle tribe. Better yet stop speaking on what you don’t understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Difference Between Customary Law Marriage And Statutory Marriage. / ... / Olu Of Warri, Ikenwoli Godfrey Has Died Of COVID-19 Disease - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.