Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,438 members, 7,961,344 topics. Date: Saturday, 28 September 2024 at 10:31 PM

Usa Visit Visa Part 5 - Travel (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa Part 5 (46569 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by flourishing247: 6:45pm
Mamabella:
Good day everyone thank you all for providing helpful information on this trend. Please I need some clarification. I was able to reschedule my daughter appointment from Aug 2025 to November 2024. Glory be to God. MYSELF and her dad already been to the US twice and we just recently renewed our own Visa which we have 5 years. Pls as she is a minor. When going for the interview should myself and her dad go with her since it's us they will ask the questions or only one parent is allowed to go with the child?. I will apprecaite your response so we can prepare ourself. Thank you all.

Just you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by diabolo: 6:45pm
Ebylicious:
Hello Everyone,

Please I will like to book appointment for my family on the new portal- AVITS. Please, i need advice how I can go about it cus it seems I have to book differently. We want to go as family and am worried we might not see same same date to book. Thank you.

You have to book separate appointments on the same profile and try to use the 3 reschedule changes to match the date/time of the interview. I did same for 2 adults but its not easy. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by Debbieeeeeee: 7:01pm
OyoTunjiUSA:

🀠

1.. Aunty Debieeeeeeeee, people have asked questions. Let's use this time to answer and liberate VISA applicants from their various application challenges. Don't start the old vibes.

πŸ™
Dey play
πŸ˜‚ Abeg o na night we dey I take God beg you I no get strength. You’ve been liberating them, keep doing a good job answering the questions, you’re doing well.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by dexydidi(f): 9:44pm
Hello People,

it is unfair nobody wants to answer me. Has anyone been able to navigate this issue of not being able to book an appointment since I made a payment last week Friday, it is over a week. I have made calls every day and have created at least 8 tickets. If anybody has been able to navigate this big problem. Please let me know. if you navigated this issue by just raising tickets please can u share with me the exact ticket u raise and the wording?

I am so sad, it is been over 1 week. I honestly do not understand what is happening now
Re: Usa Visit Visa Part 5 by OyoTunjiUSA(m): 10:30pm
dexydidi:
Hello People,

it is unfair nobody wants to answer me. Has anyone been able to navigate this issue of not being able to book an appointment since I made a payment last week Friday, it is over a week. I have made calls every day and have created at least 8 tickets. If anybody has been able to navigate this big problem. Please let me know. if you navigated this issue by just raising tickets please can u share with me the exact ticket u raise and the wording?

I am so sad, it is been over 1 week. I honestly do not understand what is happening now

🀠

1. Why not screenshot your AVITS profile for people to see Wats going on ? Were you charged the MRV fee ? Did you attach your payment acknowledgement along in your ticket message ? These are the important scenarios to be considered.

2. Creating ticket is the official recommendation of the US embassy thus ;

If you paid by card or cash/ EFT (Electronic Fund Transfer) and payment is delayed longer than the usual processing time, please use the ''Create a ticket'' option in your scheduling account on usvisaappt.com to send us the payment confirmation and the screenshot of the error you encountered, alongside with a brief explanation of the error.

* Please do not make an additional payment as it will not be refunded. You may as well use the other options to reach out ;

CLICK TO TALK / CHAT

https://www.usvisaappt.com/visa/country?country=NG

+234 2013438900

PS: I hope you are not also having double profiles? Anyways, you just have to keep getting in touch with the embassy.

πŸ™

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (Reply)

Plastic Roads: The Possible End Of Pot Holes And Flood In Nigeria / Magnitude 4.0 Earthquake In Ghana (Photos + Video) / My New Lagos - Ibadan Train Trip To Abeokuta (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: GraciousWords, OyoTunjiUSA(m) and 14 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.