Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,170 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:57 AM

Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship (44029 Views)

Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by adecz: 10:08pm On Jun 27
Mad man❗️❗️❗️

Of all places, na Russian citizenship you
wan get..

One day, one small Russian boy who
simply hates your blackness will just
stab you dead on the Russian streets..

Mad man❗️❗️😕😕😕

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by 1Alex: 10:09pm On Jun 27
So the guy I'm seeing in this picture is 24 years old? Na only footballers dey get that kain age ooo.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by yommen: 10:10pm On Jun 27
God1000:
Should I pity him, he must be one of those delusional people praising and hailing Putin everyday, thinking doing such thing will make the Russians to embrace him forgetting the racism that exist in the Russian society.

The same fate awaits any black man that joins the IDF, they won't even accept any of you guys worshipping them on daily basis, please wake up Africans, wake up Nigerians

This is what he got after all the sacrifices he made and risking his life

I will rather join the Kenyan army

No mind them. Had it been in the west, he would have been successful so far in his applications. Unfortunately, unrealistic Nairalanders favour Russia that wouldn't even give them a chance than US that gives them the needed chance.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jun 27
The young man alleges that he sought assistance at the Voronezh EMC, but was left without guidance or support. Meanwhile, returning to his home country of Nigeria has become a risky proposition for Adam, as he faces potential imprisonment for mercenary activities.

Adam said, “I stayed on the front line for six months, my contract expired on May 4.

“Now I have a problem with obtaining citizenship. For now I am in Voronezh and continue to study at VGAS. At home they could arrest me, they could give me 20 years in prison.
Just negodu. Who will arrest him?? Does he think these people are daft and they will not confirm these claims??

Smh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Quelme: 10:11pm On Jun 27
fakenews.com
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by 9japride(m): 10:11pm On Jun 27
tiswell:
He's on his own.

I knew such act of foolery must come from a SW'er
[color=#006600][/color]

Why instigate tribal crisis? Life is all about risk and he will be rewarded handsomely and as such he will make he's family proud.
Rich men took risk to get to were they are now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by yommen: 10:11pm On Jun 27
Beryluv:
Many of us will go if given the opportunity

Many of us will choose US/Canada over yeye Russia that don't give a damn about us.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by celestineteryim: 10:13pm On Jun 27
There All LP supporters
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by BentizilL0: 10:14pm On Jun 27
Slytiger:
Lol. Russians and eastern Europeans do not normally like black people.
Western Europe that like Black, what have they done for you?..
They colonise your ancestors and father for over 3 centuries and still continue to deal with you through neocolonialism..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by YouAreNobody: 10:16pm On Jun 27
JuanDeDios:

On of our lost compatriots. Russia that uses people as bits and things to be fed into a grinder. Smh. I hope he finds what he's looking for.
Stop believing every bullshit you read on CNN and Quora

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by tunjijones(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27
Lies, nobody go arrest you if you come Nigeria.

But Russia shd give him citizenship already. Him don try for una.

Vladimir Putin, kindly look into this.

Best regards....

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by MT: 10:16pm On Jun 27
God1000:
[Nigerian Student Who Abandoned Studies To Join Russia Military Operations In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship

https://saharareporters.com/2024/06/27/nigerian-student-who-abandoned-studies-join-russia-military-operations-ukraine-pleads

Adam! Adam!! stop lying.

Nigeria cares less about you. You are the least of the worry. No one will arrest you and you know that.

If you die on the battle field, na your headache be that one.

Don't deceive Russia in order to get citizenship.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Gadafii: 10:18pm On Jun 27
Life is actually beautiful in Russia

I would love to visit and live there briefly, maybe

However this is a Japan plan for Mr Mohamed, I hope he gets the citizenship and be a good citizen to Russia

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Chetas81(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by AnyanwuSilas: 10:21pm On Jun 27
God1000:
Should I pity him, he must be one of those delusional people praising and hailing Putin everyday, thinking doing such thing will make the Russians to embrace him forgetting the racism that exist in the Russian society.

The same fate awaits any black man that joins the IDF, they won't even accept any of you guys worshipping them on daily basis, please wake up Africans, wake up Nigerians

No man is a Black man.
If you become an existential threat to me then I will join IDF if that will help me.

The Kenyan army won't accept you either.
Even the Hamas you support will reject you.

Our primary enemies here are fellow Africans not all Europeans.

Only a fôôl will see Europeans fighting themselves and think the whole of Africans are One.

We will align with people who share common values with us in other to defend ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by CHIDINMALOVE: 10:21pm On Jun 27
Make the guy come back Nigeria and become a consultant in UAV warfare ...

We need his skillset over here to combat bokoharam, herdsmen and unknown gunmen...

Problem be say corruption and nepotism no go here then use the guy for this country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2v4o0jAN1hc

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Mrchippychappy(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27
1Alex:
So the guy I'm seeing in this picture is 24 years old? Na only footballers dey get that kain age ooo.

I think say na only me dey look am
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Stronghold91: 10:26pm On Jun 27
blamingthedevil:
Clear signs that Russians have been decimated. They have to hire machineries
you are a big fool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by AngelicBeing: 10:26pm On Jun 27
NwaNimo1:
Adam Mohammad Bakur Mohammad Ibrahim

.....it's better to be called Zelensky!
Nekwaaaaa grin
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by AngelicBeing: 10:27pm On Jun 27
grin
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Krismas(m): 10:28pm On Jun 27
God1000:

cheesy u are skiting?
his problem is not discrimination. he mistake to have distinguish himself in service too much. the typical naija man overdo abroad. so, the Russians want him to continue. who wouldnt? why discharge an asset?
by the way, Russia is justified to denazify Ukraine, demilitarize Ukraine and stop Ukraine from all forms of NATO membership. there are one million and one reason, why ukraine and NATO must be stopped.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Dpharisee: 10:30pm On Jun 27
1Alex:
Being in the warfront can make you age faster

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by YoshihideSuga: 10:32pm On Jun 27
God1000:

The same awaits black people who support Palestinians. Palestinians DON'T like black people. Heck, in Sudan, Arab militia are slaughtering black Muslims. When have Palestinians or Arabs commiserated with Muslim victims in Northern Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by mymadam(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27
God1000:
😂
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Cmanforall: 10:39pm On Jun 27
God1000:
[Nigerian Student Who Abandoned Studies To Join Russia Military Operations In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship

https://saharareporters.com/2024/06/27/nigerian-student-who-abandoned-studies-join-russia-military-operations-ukraine-pleads

I will be surprised if they grant those fighting for them citizenship.
He deserves to be citizen.

Also for thise Africans fighting for Ukraine, at a time there young men were fleeing, those guys stayed to fight for Ukraine. They deserve citizenship.

Could this channel of obtaining citizenship is opened up? Let's check something grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Yankee101: 10:43pm On Jun 27
Killing people for citizenship
Was it worth it?
Those nightmares will follow you for life

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Wizpa(m): 10:46pm On Jun 27
God1000:

You must be dumb

Someone joined Russian military so he could escape this Hellhole, create a better life for himself, present family and future family and you call him Delusional undecided

If this is not stupidity, then you are just bitter and envious and that's a good reason for him to leave undecided undecided

Mumu, instead of you to stop being a coward and face the people showing you shege promax just like what Kenyans did to their parliament, you are hating someone for not being as mediocre as you. Shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Franklyspeakin: 10:53pm On Jun 27
they just keep embarrassing us

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by ekanx27(m): 10:53pm On Jun 27
Better to die for something than to live for Nothing.

Being in the War front in any developed nation is a thousand times better than this Balablu

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by gare(f): 10:54pm On Jun 27
God1000:

Why did he not get the citizenship first before joining to fight 😞
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by TheChameleon: 10:54pm On Jun 27
Even if Russia wins, he has to watch his 6.

A Russian soldier might shoot him in the back. grin

A Russian would save an Ukrainian soldier first before this niggah. grin

God1000:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by onadana: 10:55pm On Jun 27
Emeskhalifa:
Pls Russia should grant him citizenship. It's not an easy task being at the battle front

He should stay there and not bring terrorism back to Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS Claims Responsibility For Sri Lanka Bombings: Shows Pictures Of Attackers / Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea / Boy Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing In A Cameroonian Village (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.