Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:16 AM

Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship (44298 Views)

Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Padipadi: 4:06pm On Jun 28
God1000:
[Nigerian Student Who Abandoned Studies To Join Russia Military Operations In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship

https://saharareporters.com/2024/06/27/nigerian-student-who-abandoned-studies-join-russia-military-operations-ukraine-pleads
Russia should give him his citizenship. Putin should not do 419 for the man. Agreement is agreement.
Emeskhalifa:
Pls Russia should grant him citizenship. It's not an easy task being at the battle front
In fact, this ll make many not to join Russia. Imagine the scammer of Putin not willing to grant this small request.

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Mrexcell(m): 8:31pm On Jun 28
God1000:
Should I pity him, he must be one of those delusional people praising and hailing Putin everyday, thinking doing such thing will make the Russians to embrace him forgetting the racism that exist in the Russian society.

The same fate awaits any black man that joins the IDF, they won't even accept any of you guys worshipping them on daily basis, please wake up Africans, wake up Nigerians

This is what he got after all the sacrifices he made and risking his life

I will rather join the Kenyan army

Since I was born I have never seen a black russian.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by smallrincowis16(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28
onuman:

Putin wouldn't want any talk of sharia criminal justice system in Russia. Putin knows that Mohammed's side of Nigeria unilaterally adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system which ushered in Boko Haram also fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system, like the Afghan Taliban.
Afghan Taliban defied the superpowers military machinery and conquered Afghanistan 🇦🇫 now ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

There are places where shariah is being practice in Russia. Russia is the only country that value cultural and religious freedom
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Esen2366: 5:32pm On Jun 30
Sorry for the late response. I use to know the guy when he was working with capival investment lekki as a relationship officer. Have given him several work then. Recently I gave him another work for proof of fund 200k, he collected the money and disappeared. The company said he left the company since late last year. He blocked me in all channels and the money belongs to someone else who is threatening fire and thunder cos I am the one he knows he doesn't know this criminal of a person. Please anyone that knows how to get him should let us know. He said he is staying in mangoro cement now from ikoyi

Ashirioluwa:

How does the guy scammed you? Hint us, we will be on a lookout.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Lionessza6(f): 5:58pm On Jun 30
Always begging for other people's identities grin grin grin. What an embarrassment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.