Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,212 members, 7,910,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 01:39 AM

Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship (44297 Views)

Soldier Who Joined Army Just To Become Expert At Killing Black People Kicked Out / "Ukraine Civilians Can Freely Leave Kyiv" - Russian Army / ‘Pinch Me!’ - Vladimir Putin To Nigerian Student Who Was Bemused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by onuman: 10:59pm On Jun 27
Mohammed joined the Skif Cossack battalion in November 2023, where he was given the call sign 'Vanka' and participated in special military operations (SVO) as a member of the unit.

Just after a short training as a soldier.

Did our country man, Mohammed, not hear Putin say he knows how to send some set of people to martyrdom?
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by TheChameleon: 11:04pm On Jun 27
tiswell:
He's on his own.

I knew such act of foolery must come from a SW'er

Why crying because your yamleggies prefer Yoruba guys? grin

They claim you're very short handed downstairs grin grin

See what Igbo gals say :

Igbo ladies greatest obsession = being with a Yoruba man.

Igbo men's great obsession = being a Yoruba man. cheesy

And you still confirmed it. Again! No mention of SW here. But your obsession with Yoruba, was probably shared by your Mum. Do a DNA test. I am sure of something cheesy

Mention me for more tears. I'm here for you cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by tctrills: 11:05pm On Jun 27
God1000:
Should I pity him, he must be one of those delusional people praising and hailing Putin everyday, thinking doing such thing will make the Russians to embrace him forgetting the racism that exist in the Russian society.

The same fate awaits any black man that joins the IDF, they won't even accept any of you guys worshipping them on daily basis, please wake up Africans, wake up Nigerians

This is what he got after all the sacrifices he made and risking his life

I will rather join the Kenyan army
What about those thinking of joining Hamas

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Antoeni(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27
They Are Better of Than Nigeria Civil Servant Level 18
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Eriokanmi: 11:09pm On Jun 27
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He will surely get Russian citizenship. Good luck to him. The most important thing is that he was not forced to join Russian armed forces. He volunteered, the Russian government pay them handsomely
Putin's deputy has spoken

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by dogo568: 11:10pm On Jun 27
He'll get it definitely. didn't know Russia has advanced to this extent.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by higgs: 11:10pm On Jun 27
Pathetic. Imagine begging a country for citizenship after risking your life fighting in a war that doesn't concern You.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by leisuretym: 11:10pm On Jun 27
You think Russia is Kano, Sokoto or Ilorin where they appoint you as the Emir of the Emirate after conquering the city and displaced the aborigines, even here in Nigeria, Usman Dan Fido is being decapitated by the Old Kano state and the present Sokoto state government, we are no longer rewarding Jihadists with Emirates

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by onuman: 11:12pm On Jun 27
fitinwell:

If dis guy come home... Join terrorist God forbid.. he go wicked pass ,.. boko haram .

because he was trained abroad... To handle special weapons

Putin wouldn't want any talk of sharia criminal justice system in Russia. Putin knows that Mohammed's side of Nigeria unilaterally adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia criminal justice system which ushered in Boko Haram also fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal justice system, like the Afghan Taliban.
Afghan Taliban defied the superpowers military machinery and conquered Afghanistan 🇦🇫 now ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by jaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Jun 27
God1000:
Should I pity him, he must be one of those delusional people praising and hailing Putin everyday, thinking doing such thing will make the Russians to embrace him forgetting the racism that exist in the Russian society.

The same fate awaits any black man that joins the IDF, they won't even accept any of you guys worshipping them on daily basis, please wake up Africans, wake up Nigerians

So it's Ukraine or hamas or Palestine that are not racist or that will accept them? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by igbosarejews(m): 11:21pm On Jun 27
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
He will surely get Russian citizenship. Good luck to him. The most important thing is that he was not forced to join Russian armed forces. He volunteered, the Russian government pay them handsomely
He will get it in Hades, soon Ukrainian Babayaga drones, will send him to Lucifer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by igbosarejews(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27
dogo568:
He'll get it definitely. didn't know Russia has advanced to this extent.

Russia is looking for Cannon fodder, those who will be used as meat wave, after ukraine is decimating them with drones and ATACMs

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Jayhome24: 11:39pm On Jun 27
That citizenship you won't get it as God live because you are very very stupid. Na book dem send you go read in Russia and not to go there and be involving in millitary against Ukraine in a war wey no concern you and you wan use that to get citizenship uou lie young man and mind you if you try shit they will poison you and you are gone.

I lived in Moscow years back one of our friend then who joined KGB was poisoned to death after he accessed a sensitive information and plan to travel to Nigeria unfortunately he never made it those who are in Moscow at the time I'm talking about will remember the incidence. We warned him severally not to join KGB he never listen, we were all living around metro planaya axis in Ulisa Vilitisa lasisa then.

Young man you are a joker you go get sense las las and the worst of it all you bear Islamic name you are a joker, Russia citizenship nor be chin-chin and pop corn to obtain young man.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by dc23(m): 11:46pm On Jun 27
He wasn't expected to return alive, that's the problem.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Lambasta: 12:04am On Jun 28
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should drop hint.

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Litmus: 12:21am On Jun 28
Were I president of Nigeria, and if constitutionally possible, perhaps allowable under some subsection titled Extra Special Presidential Decree, I would arrange for Nigerians to go join Russia or and Ukrainia forces. If possible, I would arrange with both Nations for these Nigerians to switch citizenship.

Once the protocol is established, the Nigeria system responsible for registering Nigerians ready to go fight on the side of those nations for a chance at switching citizenship, will be tasked with the extra duty of also kidnapping many Nigerians: the ugly ones, criminals, transformers thieves, complainy- complaining types, and registering them to go become Russian and Ukrainian citizens. I would send by hook or by crook hundreds of thousands of Nigerians. Nigeria needs airing, too many unproductive types that can make themselves useful in Russia and Ukraine. They can all go there and talk about food and enjoy electricity.

Russia and Ukrain would be keen for such a deal since they know that , actually, by the end of the war, thire Nations would not really be saddled with too many black citizens. Generals on both sides will ensure it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Litmus: 12:29am On Jun 28
Null
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by SeriouslySense(m): 12:58am On Jun 28
They were warned, do not support anyone, do not support Ukraine or Russsia, they did not hear. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Wildkat02: 1:22am On Jun 28
Slytiger:
Lol. Russians and eastern Europeans do not normally like black people.

Don’t mind the idiots here screaming “Morher Russia”

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Ashirioluwa: 1:46am On Jun 28
God1000:

You know they will eventually give him the citizenship
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Ashirioluwa: 1:49am On Jun 28
Lambasta:
Alfred Nze Nnamdi of Capival Investment and a graduate of FUTA Geology and earth science 2017 set is a scam and fraudster, any one that knows his way about should drop hint.

How does the guy scammed you? Hint us, we will be on a lookout.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by kingthreat(m): 1:55am On Jun 28
blamingthedevil:
Clear signs that Russians have been decimated. They have to hire machineries

Mercenaries. Na you decimate Russian army abi?
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Promise47(m): 2:12am On Jun 28
I can never join Russia military 🪖🎖️ never USA military will be my First and last choice USA or nothing
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Gtwix: 2:16am On Jun 28
Now them never leave you?? You no know your race!
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Sleekfingers: 2:27am On Jun 28
God1000:
[Nigerian Student Who Abandoned Studies To Join Russia Military Operations In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship

https://saharareporters.com/2024/06/27/nigerian-student-who-abandoned-studies-join-russia-military-operations-ukraine-pleads

Oga, they will give you......

Impatient idiota.....
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Sleekfingers: 2:29am On Jun 28
Emeskhalifa:
Pls Russia should grant him citizenship. It's not an easy task being at the battle front

They will give him . He is just impatient and obviously an ignorant fool
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Desusi: 2:53am On Jun 28
Slytiger:
Lol. Russians and eastern Europeans do not normally like black people.
True talk,you geerit bro.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Desusi: 2:58am On Jun 28
Promise47:
I can never join Russia military 🪖🎖️ never USA military will be my First and last choice USA or nothing
Abi ooo,foolishness of the highest order.Russia is a poor country when comparing her with Germany.. Nigerians students would come to Germany and chop jugunnu in those days.
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by Desusi: 3:01am On Jun 28
fitinwell:

If dis guy come home... Join terrorist God forbid.. he go wicked pass ,.. boko haram .

because he was trained abroad... To handle special weapons
You better pray, he will not come here.!
Re: Nigerian Student Who Joined Russian Army In Ukraine Pleads For Citizenship by koladata(m): 3:25am On Jun 28
I swear any Asian would do the same, those people no like blacks for one thing. I don't know where the hatred came from.
TheChameleon:
Even if Russia wins, he has to watch his 6.

A Russian soldier might shoot him in the back. grin

A Russian would save an Ukrainian soldier first before this niggah. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mozambique Scraps Ban On Same-sex Marriage! / Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Thomas Thabane: Lesotho's 80-Year-Old PM To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.