Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday (37033 Views)

Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex? / We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert / ‘despite 9M Pregnant Nigerian Women, Only 2.4M Gets HIV Testing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by OgaTheTop2: 10:21pm On Jun 27
sad
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by femi4: 10:22pm On Jun 27
Half baked story

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Ibelinj: 10:22pm On Jun 27
So sad
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by travelzcruix: 10:32pm On Jun 27
Live your life with the fear of God, when your time reaches, nothing can save u.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by abobote: 10:39pm On Jun 27
Very tragic

But the story is incomplete, how did she die?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Okhuadams(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Farfalla(f): 10:43pm On Jun 27
Sad. Sad. Sad. cry
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Chibuzoripob: 10:43pm On Jun 27
sad Mercy LORD
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:44pm On Jun 27
post=130690523:
Mr Blogger, Will Live To Enjoy Blogging Money.

Why is this sounding like you are making a ridicule of the dead
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Judolisco(m): 10:47pm On Jun 27
post=130690523:
Mr Blogger, Will Live To Enjoy Blogging Money.
wetin dis one dey yarn abeg? Which yeye money u dey see?

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by xavuv: 10:49pm On Jun 27
Sad. RIP to her.
I suspect Some sort of embolism in the mother , but what about her triplet? God knows best.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Neddyogu(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27
Hypotension fit cause this kain thing. Pregnant women make una dey try ante natal checks o
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Dennisochampa: 10:49pm On Jun 27
Usually if u go check her TikTok page and other social media handles... U go don see how she most likely flaunt her pregnancy dey dance everywhere...
Social media no clean these days and alot of people don deh go spiritual sef....
Them go just dey beef other people progress for no reason that's why no matter what, until u build yourself to that level wen even devil no fit fall.... Build in silence because the days are evil...
May her soul and that of her kids rest in peace and may God forgive their imperfections.... Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by onuman: 10:49pm On Jun 27
turmacs:
nice one. look at her big nose
Hmm. Sadist in overdrive. A potential suicide figure.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Onyeka8: 10:50pm On Jun 27
This is really painful.
May they RIP AMEN 🙏
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by gabbasin(m): 10:50pm On Jun 27
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense story! How did she die? Was it suicide and infanticide or what was it? undecided
Did you read the story to the end? If you did, you would have known how she died.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Deltatoto: 10:52pm On Jun 27
post=130690518:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/6/pregnant-nigerian-woman-and-unborn-triplets-die-in-uk-three-days-after-celebrating-her-36th-birthday-2.html
to those of u who think it’s only in Nigeria ppl die due to health issues una don hear am.everywhere na struggle.My hommie corpse was returned from SA two weeks ago.organ failure.na God hand we Dey.inshort na village be the safest place to even live.old ppl when Dey village no Dey city.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by onuman: 10:53pm On Jun 27
femi4:
Half baked story

But too many people had gone to bed healthy, but died in their sleep.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by atheistandproud(m): 10:56pm On Jun 27
IVF gone wrong
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by SpiritualWealth: 10:57pm On Jun 27
tunjijones:
Life... Where ever you are, death is constant. No matter how rich and healthy, I have never seen anyone who lived forever.

I have always thought about what is our real reason for being here... Are we here on earth just to glide through time and die.

Cos I didn't have agreement with anyone to be here, just found myself here. This world is so mysterious and no one alive has been able to crack the mystery.

The Mystery of Life is not to be cracked, but Understood.

Our Souls Are Always Here For The Mission of Building Heaven On Earth - As We All Continue To Evolve And Pay Our Karmic Debts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Kobojunkie: 10:58pm On Jun 27
gabbasin:
Did you read the story to the end? If you did, you would have known how she died.
Are you alright at all? lipsrsealed
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by NewDea4: 11:03pm On Jun 27
azpekuliar:
Eh ya. Triplets pregnancy na high risk pregnancy especially if age is not on your side.

plus all those fertility drugs they use these days
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On Jun 27
I pray for consolation for her family.

And People be out here really downplaying pregnancy and the risks involved. This is not that uncommon
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by NairaMaster1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27
Quelme:
Very tragic. After all the hustle to leave 9ja for a better future, death still found her.

Rest in peace young lady.
This is to show us that safety is of the Lord not a nation.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by NairaMaster1(m): 11:32pm On Jun 27
tunjijones:
Life... Where ever you are, death is constant. No matter how rich and healthy, I have never seen anyone who lived forever.

I have always thought about what is our real reason for being here... Are we here on earth just to glide through time and die.

Cos I didn't have agreement with anyone to be here, just found myself here. This world is so mysterious and no one alive has been able to crack the mystery.

They said there's no future in Nigeria. Future is of the Lord
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by femi4: 11:32pm On Jun 27
onuman:

But too many people had gone to bed healthy, but died in their sleep.
With her condition, she needed constant health monitoring. You can't tell me that a woman carrying triplet at that age is in a perfect health condition

Also her uk immigration status was unknown
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by ABANGWABOI(m): 11:33pm On Jun 27
Rip ..make una dey born for una 20s una no dey gree hear..
Chances of pregnancy complications increase when woEmen get to 30s and 40s in this generation...
Na una Sabi Sha..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by onuman: 11:35pm On Jun 27
femi4:
With her condition, she needed constant health monitoring. You can't tell me that a woman carrying triplet at that age is in a perfect health condition

Also her uk immigration status was unknown

Did you read the post before commenting?
Read this portion of the post:

With her new immigration status, she was excited..

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:45pm On Jun 27
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense story! How did she die? Was it suicide and infanticide or what was it? undecided

Kobojunkie, I hope you have masturbated today. Dis one wey u dey para like imbec.ile so.🤔

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by missionmex(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27
May God rest their souls
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by determination26(m): 11:48pm On Jun 27
It's like all the maths and dsa questions you've been solving is making some screws loose up there, just imagine the comment you made.
I came across one of your posts a few days back and thought to myself that you are pretty and smart, obviously I was wrong. Get well soon...
turmacs:
nice one. look at her big nose

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Medical Professional Should Explain This Transvaginal U/S Scan, Please / What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? / Can Salt Water Prevent Pregnancy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.