Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday (37030 Views)

Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex? / We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert / ‘despite 9M Pregnant Nigerian Women, Only 2.4M Gets HIV Testing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by finallybusy: 12:05am On Jun 28
Cardiac arrest. No one's fault. Our high carb diet killed her.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by budaatum: 12:09am On Jun 28
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense story! How did she die? Was it suicide and infanticide or what was it? undecided

No one knows yet, so perhaps add heart attack to your list.

https://thewhistler.ng/nigerian-uk-based-pregnant-woman-with-triplet-dies-in-her-sleep/

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by GmoreG: 12:19am On Jun 28
This is Tragic.
RIP
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by tishbite42: 12:40am On Jun 28
tunjijones:
Life... Where ever you are, death is constant. No matter how rich and healthy, I have never seen anyone who lived forever.

I have always thought about what is our real reason for being here... Are we here on earth just to glide through time and die.

Cos I didn't have agreement with anyone to be here, just found myself here. This world is so mysterious and no one alive has been able to crack the mystery.
Sad truth
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Johnholmes: 12:44am On Jun 28
Go fund me acct for what exactly?
This generation is becoming too money obsessed , trying to cash out at every given opportunity... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by gtassure: 12:51am On Jun 28
femi4:
Half baked story
......by half-baked journalist aka blogger!
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by MerchantMNT: 1:08am On Jun 28
turmacs:
nice one. look at her big nose

You are filth

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Ishilove: 1:29am On Jun 28
Some battles are strong... cry

Be alert always, for the devil is going to and fro seeking who destroy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by YaksonFCA(m): 2:22am On Jun 28
This is sad may her soul rest in peace
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Stawner16(m): 2:41am On Jun 28
Ishilove:
Some battles are strong... cry

Be alert always, for the devil is going to and fro seeking who destroy.

Nothing spiritual here tbh. She most likely died of cardiovascular issues. Quite sad it happened in her sleep though. Gave her zero fighting chance

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Stawner16(m): 2:42am On Jun 28
turmacs:

You’re an awful human. You won’t die well

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 3:09am On Jun 28
finallybusy:

Do you have the fear of God?

Even when autopsy result is not yet out, you have already concluded!

Okay! Tells us what killed Mohbad. Seems you know everything.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Hushpuppy20(m): 3:44am On Jun 28
For it is appointed unto man to die one's, after this is judgements
We love you but God love you most
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by sameks08(m): 3:58am On Jun 28
Good night mama till we meet to part no more

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by FireUpNow(m): 4:07am On Jun 28
This is very bad. What's in a birthday? Unborn triplets and their mother dead over trivial pursuit.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by NaijaCover(m): 4:16am On Jun 28
Emeskhalifa:

Why is this sounding like you are making a ridicule of the dead

Mr Blogger, Is Doing His Work, E dey Pain You?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Bahamas95(m): 4:22am On Jun 28
It's now obvious this idiòtic OP derives pleasure spreading badnews. Most times his comments are insensitive/annoying.

I just hope the idiòt would use same energy to spread badnews if it involves members of his
family/friends.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by ComeToJesus: 4:38am On Jun 28
'
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by OgidiHerbals2(m): 4:51am On Jun 28
Rip to them
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by OgidiHerbals2(m): 4:56am On Jun 28
finallybusy:
I suspected that too,rip to them
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by mekybabe1: 5:10am On Jun 28
Most likely undetected high blood pressure. May her soul and those of the unborn babies rest in peace.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Zubeezanga(m): 5:11am On Jun 28
GanagiBitrus post=130690573
Our Father
which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day
our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors.
[color=#990000:
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil: [/color]

For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever.
Amen.[/i]
I have sinned alot, i have a lot in my mind, i use to be such a happy soul, but now issues and burdens have made happiness such a luxury something i find difficult getting, wen i was little they call me "someone who replied greetings with a smile" older folks loved me because i guess i use to bring them happiness with my innocence and happy nature, buh now it is different, i am a shadow of me, i wonder if they could recognize me now, this prayer made me remember who i was n it is pain, lol i don't know why i even replied ur comment with this deep thoughts, no vex jare.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by mekybabe1: 5:12am On Jun 28
Burial cost isn't cheap overseas and it's even costlier bringing her corpse back home. The family will need a lot of support
Johnholmes:
Go fund me acct for what exactly?
This generation is becoming too money obsessed , trying to cash out at every given opportunity... Smh
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Saidfx(m): 6:00am On Jun 28
tunjijones:
Life... Where ever you are, death is constant. No matter how rich and healthy, I have never seen anyone who lived forever.

I have always thought about what is our real reason for being here... Are we here on earth just to glide through time and die.

Cos I didn't have agreement with anyone to be here, just found myself here. This world is so mysterious and no one alive has been able to crack the mystery.

The purpose of existence is to serve your creator till your soul comes out of your body. Life is not balanced and will never be balanced. RIP to the dead
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Dshocker(m): 6:50am On Jun 28
Obviously HBP is at play here.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by GanagiBitrus: 6:50am On Jun 28
Zubeezanga:
I have sinned alot, i have a lot in my mind, i use to be such a happy soul, but now issues and burdens have made happiness such a luxury something i find difficult getting, wen i was little they call me "someone who replied greetings with a smile" older folks loved me because i guess i use to bring them happiness with my innocence and happy nature, buh now it is different, i am a shadow of me, i wonder if they could recognize me now, this prayer made me remember who i was n it is pain, lol i don't know why i even replied ur comment with this deep thoughts, no vex jare.
It is Well with your Soul. 🙏
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by wallrichy: 6:56am On Jun 28
turmacs:

You are really and desperately ment. We sympathise with you as you RIP....
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by abuhusna1: 7:00am On Jun 28
CartelKenneth:
God don cancel this one visa papers 📄 🥲
They prefer to die in white man country
Now see 👺
Don't take your bitterness to the dead. People dies everytime and anywhere
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Starzo: 7:07am On Jun 28
cococandy:
I pray for consolation for her family.

And People be out here really downplaying pregnancy and the risks involved. This is not that uncommon
Pls never get pregnant for your health sake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Medical Professional Should Explain This Transvaginal U/S Scan, Please / What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? / Can Salt Water Prevent Pregnancy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.