Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday (37031 Views)

Can Andrew Liver Salt Wash Away Sperm After Three Days Of Sex? / We Can Make 100-year-old Woman Pregnant — Nigerian Fertility Expert / ‘despite 9M Pregnant Nigerian Women, Only 2.4M Gets HIV Testing’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by femi4: 8:07am On Jun 28
onuman:

Did you read the post before commenting?
Read this portion of the post:

With her new immigration status, she was excited..
Is that a complete statement? Even AI won't write this way
What was the status? Never mentioned in pre paragraph. That's poor journalism. Oyinbo don't write like this
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Perfect12(m): 8:11am On Jun 28
This so mysterious, what a blow!!, It is well may God grant the husband, the family and the her love ones, the fortitude to bear the excruciating pain
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by cococandy(f): 8:45am On Jun 28
Starzo:

Pls never get pregnant for your health sake

Not a bad advice actually
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Justpraise21: 8:54am On Jun 28
Rest in Peace Ozioma.... I remember you in the days of attending Scripture Union Youth camps back then in Asaba...
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by ariesbull: 9:02am On Jun 28
I must Japa so that I can have good health services

May she rest in peace
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:24am On Jun 28
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Acidosis(m): 10:10am On Jun 28
xavuv:
Sad. RIP to her.
I suspect Some sort of embolism in the mother , but what about her triplet? God knows best.

This!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by descarado: 10:26am On Jun 28
A lot of things may have caused this.
Let's wait for post mortem.
A good case study.

May the family be strengthened.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by descarado: 10:31am On Jun 28
Acidosis:

This!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
Hugs.
I know where this is coming from.

It's not easy with pregnancies like this. So many complications.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by godofuck231: 10:34am On Jun 28
This one don collect person boyfriend ooo
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Acidosis(m): 10:59am On Jun 28
descarado:

Hugs.
I know where this is coming from.

It's not easy with pregnancies like this. So many complications.

A very challenging experience.
Thank you... I appreciate this.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by TheChameleon: 11:05am On Jun 28
Dennisochampa:
Usually if u go check her TikTok page and other social media handles... U go don see how she most likely flaunt her pregnancy dey dance everywhere...
Social media no clean these days and alot of people don deh go spiritual sef....
Them go just dey beef other people progress for no reason that's why no matter what, until u build yourself to that level wen even devil no fit fall.... Build in silence because the days are evil...
May her soul and that of her kids rest in peace and may God forgive their imperfections.... Amen

Omo... you're right ooo.

I would have gone to job 5 before updating my profile to show job 0.1.

Or better still... not show it at all.

I had a very serious problem when a United Nations agency that wanted to recruit me went to check my LinkedIn profile and saw it very very dry. grin

I explained to them it was for security purposes; fear of kidnap. I didn't mention its also spiritual protection.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Starzo: 11:12am On Jun 28
cococandy:

Not a bad advice actually
You're welcome
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Dennisochampa: 11:16am On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

Omo... you're right ooo.

I would have gone to job 5 before updating my profile to show job 0.1.

Or better still... not show it at all.

I had a very serious problem when a United Nations agency that wanted to recruit me went to check my LinkedIn profile and saw it very very dry. grin

I explained to them it was for security purposes; fear of kidnap. I didn't mention its also spiritual protection.

Bros no be small o... Especially for this Africa wen be say people fit just dey witch hunt you for no reason and even when them nor know you....
The best thing is to stay safe and low key....
Make God take away evil eyes from our lives...
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Hungerbadoo: 11:25am On Jun 28
Kobojunkie:
Nonsense story! How did she die? Was it suicide and infanticide or what was it? undecided
E be like you no sabi read. Find person make he read am for you again
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by headboyprince(m): 11:56am On Jun 28
Deltatoto:
to those of u who think it’s only in Nigeria ppl die due to health issues una don hear am.everywhere na struggle.My hommie corpse was returned from SA two weeks ago.organ failure.na God hand we Dey.inshort na village be the safest place to even live.old ppl when Dey village no Dey city.
have some shame man! people die of hunger, insecurity and terrorism everyday in their numbers. you're talking about health issues. talking about health issues when last did your president do medical checkup without using his private jet?
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by headboyprince(m): 12:02pm On Jun 28
CartelKenneth:
God don cancel this one visa papers 📄 🥲
They prefer to die in white man country
Now see 👺
I guess it's better to die in peace in the Uk than in pieces in nigeria tongue. if your president sneezes right now he will be in France in the next one hour. have some shame man and stop defending failure grin
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Deltatoto: 2:01pm On Jun 28
headboyprince:
have some shame man! people die of hunger, insecurity and terrorism everyday in their numbers. you're talking about health issues. talking about health issues when last did your president do medical checkup without using his private jet?
oga rest.akerodulu died abroad wigwe and family died abroad.Life is not assured anywhere
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by CartelKenneth: 4:26pm On Jun 28
headboyprince:
I guess it's better to die in peace in the Uk than in pieces in nigeria tongue. if your president sneezes right now he will be in France in the next one hour. have some shame man and stop defending failure grin

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Our president go rush go Paris go cure headache
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by AlhajiCSO: 4:31pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

Don't be unnecessarily stupid. Ode.
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by headboyprince(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28
Deltatoto:
oga rest.akerodulu died abroad wigwe and family died abroad.Life is not assured anywhere
just listen to yourself. is like saying food doesn't make you healthy, so starve.

if one person gets diabetes in the UK, you guys will say "you see eating doesn't make you healthy, let us be comfortable with starvation". while your evil lordships in the senate are receiving kitchen allowance and all have big stomachs grin

mumu people like you help to make the devilish political class stronger in this part of the world. .. have some sense, sense is free.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Evidenx(m): 5:54pm On Jun 28
Stop celebrating birthdays,I repeat stop celebrating birthdays.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Deltatoto: 8:33pm On Jun 28
headboyprince:
just listen to yourself. is like saying food doesn't make you healthy, so starve.

if one person gets diabetes in the UK, you guys will say "you see eating doesn't make you healthy, let us be comfortable with starvation". while your evil lordships in the senate are receiving kitchen allowance and all have big stomachs grin

mumu people like you help to make the devilish political class stronger in this part of the world. .. have some sense, sense is free.
sense man enjoy ur weekend.
Re: Pregnant Nigerian Woman And Unborn Triplets Die In UK Three Days After Birthday by Nickymezor(f): 6:26am On Jun 29
Sad, may their souls rest on. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Any Medical Professional Should Explain This Transvaginal U/S Scan, Please / What Do You Think Will Be The After Effect Of COVID-19 On Many Countries? / Can Salt Water Prevent Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.