Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households (21906 Views)

Energy Crisis: More Problems For Households, Others As Cooking Gas Price Surges / Tinubu Approves ₦35,000 Wage Award To Civil Servants / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Rockyfancino(m): 10:15am On Jun 28
This is not the solution to anything at all
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Mandate1: 10:20am On Jun 28
hafeeanubasy:
Tinubu is falling my hand!

Poor Advisers every.

Use 50billion out of that money to secure 100,000 acre of land throughout the federation. Employ able body men place them 100k monthly for 6months and and feed them to cultivate all out staple food within 6months and flood the market with it.

TINUBU...ANY PERSON THAT IS CLOSE TO HIM READING THIS SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THAT HE IS NOT DOING WELL!
I really don't know who dey advise our leaders. I just tìrẹ. This things are not that difficult to do na.
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Mandate1: 10:31am On Jun 28
GreatKingg:
This is a welcomed development. I believe with patience, these administration's reforms will start to yield the desired results. Agreed, the reforms will lead to high inflation and inflict pains on the citizens in the short-term, but in the mid and long-term, we will reap bountifully from this.

Believe me, there is no way we could have continued subsidizing fuel and foreign exchange. Our economy will collapse under such burden due to our population. Our population is supposed to be a blessing, but our clueless leaders has turned it into a curse. If at 200m+, the government was already borrowing to pay subsidy and salaries, what do you think will happen in the next two years? If government is already struggling to pay subsidy for 200m people, how will they be able to afford it in the years ahead with the way Nigerians breed children like rats?

Things are really tough right now I must confess, and I hope the government can keep intervening from time to time to lessen the burden on the common man.
oga sit, there's no welcome devt in this charade, it's pure wastage of money. That #155bn can be invested to grow rice plantations in each zone of the country. Share this, shew that lent solve any problem. Bringing the price of food down is the solution.
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Deprincess4321(f): 10:34am On Jun 28
Cmanforall:

That is if politicians won't loot the money.

How is it with TraderMoney?
Is it being continued and monitored?
itz well monitored i guess,bcuz d little d notice traders v,d wil stand at d other side n b collecting all in d name of tax and security,,,abeg am so tired of ths country,,,,i wish nigerians wil stand up and fight d way keyans are doing sef,cuz itz getting worst everyday
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Omalicious1: 10:41am On Jun 28
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Choiceone1: 10:42am On Jun 28
CrushObituaries:
Bitter grievingory OBItuaries are here to mourn and grieve their anguish, nothing satisfying them
. Omo eru politician
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by celestineteryim: 10:56am On Jun 28
Ipob and peter grieving Pandora obituary supporters will not hear where them say 10billion is allocated to each state even the 5 plot of land called east Will received their own with nothing to show for it what they have done with the money, but they will come back to insulting the Federal government
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by CrushObituaries: 11:00am On Jun 28
Choiceone1:
. Omo eru politician

You know your mother
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Doctee: 11:04am On Jun 28
Money that was supposed to be used to stabilize dollar
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Cul4real(m): 11:14am On Jun 28
Please share the link for registration
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by DeGLORIOUS: 11:28am On Jun 28
Just reduce the price of patrol and diesel and you will see the magic.
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by tryzkk37: 12:07pm On Jun 28
where my own abeg
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by mikywonder(m): 12:12pm On Jun 28
[quote author=CrushObituaries post=130695884][/quot
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Joy2dworldxyz: 12:15pm On Jun 28
CrushObituaries:
Bitter grievingory OBItuaries are here to mourn and grieve their anguish, nothing satisfying them

Crying and smiling at the same time.
It's only children that do that, any adult who does that in under a serious trauma.

Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Komu1048(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28
idealogical:
This is a very foolish, thoughtless and counterproductive move.

Dishing out money fuels inflation.

50k to 100,000 families will cause inflation, how?

Anyways, this stupid APC never know anything. They r still thinking of giving money to their party members
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Chimela101: 12:28pm On Jun 28
CrushObituaries:

Advice yur president to convert it to pay civil servants minimum wage. I see this as another way of looting massively. 🥴
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by sirray001: 12:32pm On Jun 28
[quote author=CrushObituaries post=130695930][/quote]Typical omo ale. Ebi pawa o
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by hkidola00(m): 12:39pm On Jun 28
grin ;Di dont know if i should stab you with a knife in the neck, so from beginning, you actually thought tinubu has good thing in his mind to nigerians than death and calamity
hafeeanubasy:
Tinubu is falling my hand!

Poor Advisers every.

Use 50billion out of that money to secure 100,000 acre of land throughout the federation. Employ able body men place them 100k monthly for 6months and and feed them to cultivate all out staple food within 6months and flood the market with it.

TINUBU...ANY PERSON THAT IS CLOSE TO HIM READING THIS SHOULD LET HIM KNOW THAT HE IS NOT DOING WELL!
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Repercussions: 1:06pm On Jun 28
The household grant should not be allowed to pass through the state governors. I have never seen any person as wicked as those set of people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by yarimo(m): 1:24pm On Jun 28
Beremx:
This will not curb hunger in the land. Another audio grant that will not have any impact.
Open borders and let food come in.

Nonsense

you are good in applying for all FG grants, but always come online and type rubbish. Instead of you to be truthful

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by okeke6969: 2:04pm On Jun 28
[quote author=CrushObituaries post=130695948][/quote]

Opolo e ti daru fa.
Omo ale jatijati.
Ko ni ragba fun awon babalanku awon Baba e lati Iran kini si Iran ekarun.
Oponu radarada. Shior......
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by sirray001: 2:05pm On Jun 28
[quote author=CrushObituaries post=130695930][/quote] Typical Omo Ale.
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by CrushObituaries: 2:21pm On Jun 28
sirray001:
Typical Omo Ale.
Iya eee
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by CrushObituaries: 2:22pm On Jun 28
okeke6969:

Opolo e ti daru fa. Omo ale jatijati. Ko ni ragba fun awon babalanku awon Baba e lati Iran kini si Iran ekarun. Oponu radarada. Shior.....

all these for your mother and your children's children
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Konquest: 3:23pm On Jun 28
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by tsnoop(m): 4:30pm On Jun 28
Na so u na Dey always talk .. always approve but no action.. government on paper

Pls check my post for clean cars and original electronics
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by Tonididdyx: 5:53pm On Jun 28
The real president of nigeria Unku BILLY GATES don drop budget and seeds

Nigerians must chop by force and become test subjects
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by missymide: 5:59pm On Jun 28
They want to turn Nigerians to vulnerable people
Re: Tinubu Approves ₦‎50,000 Grant, ₦‎155 Billion Food Package For Households by starz100: 6:34pm On Jun 28
Keep giving hand outs as we are babies that cannot stand on our own.What a mistake of a government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shehu Sani's Name Omitted On APC's List Of Candidates Submitted To INEC - DN / Man Calls Out Course Rep Contesting For Imo House Of Assembly / Saraki, Loyalists Lobby Emirs To Beg Buhari

Viewing this topic: Gaga1206(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.