Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,879 members, 7,876,351 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:27 PM

Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense (33739 Views)

12 Most Beautiful Cities In Africa 2018 (pictures) / 10 Most Beautiful Cities In Nigeria (pics, Video) - Ovoko.com.ng / Lagos "Least Liveable" Ranking Hard To Believe –foreign Residents In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by Bluntemperor: 9:46pm On Jun 28
obonujoker:
If LAGOS remains the World's 4th least liveable city in the 2024 Global Liveability Index report, I wonder how other places in Nigeria will be... Places like Benin, Kano, Onitsha, Owerri,Asaba, Ijebu Ode, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Maiduguri... Lol...
May God help us Nigerians

The reason for the gaulibles to be in anxiety, because one man who never sees or pass through Nigeria,not her Cities,is ready to speak rubbish and get response from the bitter people,so who gives a bleep?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by Faposky95: 9:47pm On Jun 28
obonujoker:
If LAGOS remains the World's 4th least liveable city in the 2024 Global Liveability Index report, I wonder how other places in Nigeria will be... Places like Benin, Kano, Onitsha, Owerri,Asaba, Ijebu Ode, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ibadan, Maiduguri... Lol...

Iro....
No Port au Prince..,.?!
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by Haaland21: 9:48pm On Jun 28
givedemwotowoto:

Are you from Lagos? Who made you the mouthpiece of Lagosians?

When you finished deceiving yourself and entertaining your fellow headless mobs, you would be alright.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by ogashman(m): 9:48pm On Jun 28
waice6571:

Who dey mind these attention seeking jobless fools with their useless statistics.

They have a terrible agenda against Nigeria.

Statisense is owned by IPOB. This is confirmed.. Don't mind them.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by CartelKenneth: 9:52pm On Jun 28
Zonefree:
Same Lagos Ahmed Tinubu claimed he developed? undecided

The same Lagos that useless bastard claimed to develop abi
He will burn in hell forever 😡

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by G0odharddick: 9:52pm On Jun 28
obonujoker:

Sadly those places you mentioned are by far better than Lagos
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by Santalpharay: 10:23pm On Jun 28
TheChameleon:

I battered you so much you wrote 2 different quotes for me.

I've already given you PTSD. I am sure you're wearing your wife's skirts and hiding under the bed right now grin
Mr Batter, continue. You think is by typing rubbish and feeling fly. I dey enjoy my life wella
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by PepeXKermit: 10:26pm On Jun 28
The same lagos wey be pride of nde ofe nmanu competimg with war torn ukraiine. grin
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by snowball11(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28
Paraman:
There's no city in Nigeria that's better than Lagos in any of the 36 state.

No other city in Nigeria is on the list except Lagos. The list is for the big boys alone.

Yhen yhen yhen for the big boys alone. Big boys that is not livable is what you are carrying on your head like gala! undecided

Big boys my foot! grin
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by fredoooooo: 10:40pm On Jun 28
Zonefree:

You guys always find ways to defend failure. Tueh! embarassed
Go and glorify and defend your successful states ... we love our lagos like that and remember to take your siblings with you as well ...

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by elbulk(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28
obonujoker:

Using the Indices they put there, Abuja for instance is far more conducive, in fact, by any standard. Ironically in Maiduguri, you find a lot of good stuff there, don't forget before the insurgency it was a commercial hub and there are a lot of rich people from there. You will be shocked how clean Maiduguri is and some areas look as modern as an Abuja or Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by ElevationD: 10:47pm On Jun 28
obonujoker:

Benin, Asaba, Owerri and Abeokuta should not be in your list. They are far more livable than Lagos. They are quite serene and the people more friendly.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by Anonimoux: 10:49pm On Jun 28
obonujoker:
I surprised as I nor see Benin.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by Fujiyama: 10:51pm On Jun 28
Paraman:
There's no city in Nigeria that's better than Lagos in any of the 36 state.

^^^
grin

Delusions.
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by NewDea4: 10:57pm On Jun 28
givedemwotowoto:
A huge chunk of Nigeria’s oil revenue and resources went into developing Lagos since independence just like Abuja today, yet it is one of the worst places to live?

That chunk of oli money served as the foundation for a certain drug dealer's 'family wealth'...who else remembers that someone with the most wretched family background in Nigerian history, bold-facedly lying that he inherited properties and investments from his parents?

May God punish political/economic slavery!
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by gr8cany: 11:01pm On Jun 28
obonujoker:

StatiSense
very correct, just cross from lagos and enter cotonou and see live
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by EcoNews: 11:02pm On Jun 28
What surprise me most of all is how you Igbos flock into this same unlivable city to MAKE A LIVING , 🤣😂🤣

givedemwotowoto:
A huge chunk of Nigeria’s oil revenue and resources went into developing Lagos since independence just like Abuja today, yet it is one of the worst places to live?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by KingCold: 11:06pm On Jun 28
I don't get how Algiers made this list, ,above Lagos even
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by EcoNews: 11:07pm On Jun 28
The few days I spent visiting a wedding in Anambra n Abia I will rather die or live in hell than return by mistake to those state. Add imo to it as well

DMerciful:
I lived in Lagos for about 15 months, worst time of my life. That place is truly bedlam.

Lived in Ogun for about 5yrs, terrible roads grin

Lived in Ibadan for 4yrs, absolutely love it. Ibadan is peaceful and orderly.

As an Igbo man, we travel to any part of Nigeria without fear or favor

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by DMerciful(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28
This is not tit for tat. You're not coherent
EcoNews:
The fees day I spent visiting a wedding in Anambra n Abia I will rather die or live in hell than return by mistake to those state. Add imo to it as well

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by Okwyjesus(m): 11:23pm On Jun 28
Zonefree:
Same Lagos Ahmed Tinubu claimed he developed? undecided

The same Lagos they are celebrating like lottery won in US dollar.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by adabaraabdul: 11:32pm On Jun 28
Zonefree:

You guys always find ways to defend failure. Tueh! embarassed
he isn't, he is further condemning. If Lagos deemed fit for the list is so bad, then other states are worst off. Thats his simple message.
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by SamWhite7: 11:58pm On Jun 28
obonujoker:

StatiSense

Even though as a Lagosian, using only this parameter, in Berger, if you want to cross the express, the demacatiion within the express, an open place, IS A MASS OPEN DEFICATION PLACE, faeces liters around everywhere, if you. want to cross the express, pass the place, if you're not careful, you will step on faeces / human wastes / "igbe".
It is a pity.
I am highly disappointed in Lagos government.

Therefore, Lagos should not only be regarded as 4th least unlivable city,. but dirtiest city in Nigeria, if not in Africa or even the entire world.

Eko o ni baje o.

I am MUDASIRU Olaide,
God's servant (Prophet)
God's partner (Business, Marriage)
God's alliance (Relationship, Marriage)

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by phylshan: 12:04am On Jun 29
Paraman:
Where's Aba, Onitsha, Akwa etc
Citizen, not towns or mega towns

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by wonlasewonimi: 12:08am On Jun 29
Eniolohunda:
The is the highest lie I've heard in 2024. How is Lagos most liveable city? That mean the whole world is hell. I lived in Lagos for 10 years, and the dream of leaving Nigeria came in because of Lagos stress. Thank God I escaped.

It is either something is wrong with your eyes, you can't read or comprehension is not your forte
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by poseidon12: 12:44am On Jun 29
Paraman:
Where's Aba, Onitsha, Akwa etc

They are all better cities than Lagos.
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by poseidon12: 12:45am On Jun 29
SmartyPants:

It's like you can't read and assimilate simple information. The report has just mentioned the 10 worst cities to live in in the world. This means all those cities you mentioned, if they are not on the list, are better off than the ones on the list. Simple!

Exactly.
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by givedemwotowoto: 1:22am On Jun 29
EcoNews:
What surprise me most of all is how you Igbos flock into this same unlivable city to MAKE A LIVING , 🤣😂🤣

Igbos are not the only ones making a living in Lagos, are they?

Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by Brenbentondiaz: 1:31am On Jun 29
freedomchild:
I rather live in a serene and habitable village than to live in a polluted and horrible city 😆😆😆

I don't think the stats being discussed put into consideration where you'd rather live or not.
Re: Top 10 Worst Liveable Cities In The World 2024- Statisense by ruffhandu: 1:52am On Jun 29
obonujoker:

Those places are more liveable than lagos. That's the meaning of the stat, lagos is the worst city to live in nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two US Army Helicopters Crash During Training, Several Feared Dead / Beautiful Nature Of Mambilla Plateau In Taraba : Why You Should Consider Touring / The Bad Condition Of Lokoja-Okene Expressway (Photos)

Viewing this topic: Cacasentiano2 and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.